The Day a Guy Tried to Interfere

Story Info
She won't let him take you.
1.2k words
3.21
23.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night and we had gone out for the evening we had spent the afternoon getting ready together and when we went out you were looking so hot as the outfit I had you wear, showing off those sexy legs and all your wonderful curves as we enter the club there was a man sitting at the bar that kept looking at us you noticed him and looked at me.

“Oh no here we go!” you whisper as you figured he was going to try hitting on us.

As we went and sat at a table and ordered our drinks he kept staring at you,

“What do I do if he starts trying to make a move on me?” you ask quietly.

“Don’t let on that you are spoken for, just play along and I will take care of everything I promise I wont let him get his hands on you at least not for very long.” I reply quietly

“Ok this is what we are going to do I am going to go off for a few minutes and I will bet as soon as I walk off he will come and ask you if he can join you, go ahead and let him sit with you. Just start a conversation with him and if he asks you if you are seeing anyone don’t answer.”

“ I will always be insight of the table incase he tries to get fresh with you, if he does I will automatically step in and stop him dead in his tracks.”

“Ok, well go ahead and we will see what happens.” You reply

As I get up and start walking off I notice out of the corner of my eye that he begins to stir from his stool and slowly works his way over to our table and I could see you shaking your head yes and he sits down. You two begin talking about what I do not know as I cannot hear the conversation, but I could tell that you were getting nervous and very uncomfortable because you were beginning to play with the bottom of your hair, that’s what you do when your nervous.

Getting very fidgety in your chair looking around, spotting me you nod your head as I noticed him sitting ever so close to you rubbing his hands on your back, I noticed he was trying to kiss you I then begin to walk back to the table making it look like you are a friend of mine that I hadn’t seen in a long time.

“Oh my god girl how the heck are you?” I ask in a surprised to see you type of manner.

Asking me to join you, even though he had seen us walk in together he really had no idea that we were truly together, sitting with the two of you I listen to the conversation as his words get stronger I can feel the tension building in you and that’s when I take over.

“Excuse me I need to say something here, I don’t know if she told you or not but did you know that she has a partner in her life?”

“No I didn’t know that.” he replies.

“Well if I were you I would be careful about what you say to her because her partner just might be in this very room.”

“Well I saw her come in and I didn’t see her come in with any guy!” He replies in more of a rude manner.

“ Watch this its time to shut him up.” I whisper in your ear.

“Well I can tell you for a fact that her mate is here as a matter a fact that person is sitting very close to you.”

“Oh come on there is no other guy around us.”

You’re right there isn’t.” as I take her chin into my hand and kiss her deep as our tongues dance the perfect dance the look on his face was priceless, wrapping my arms around you and he looks at us.

“Oh this is bull shit you are one of those?” he asks in a demeaning tone.

“Yes I am and I am damn proud to say that I am so in love with this girl she is and always will be mine, now if you don’t mind take a hike dirt bag!”

“You know she started flirting with me I didn’t start it with her.” He insists.

“You are so full of shit, I saw you eyeing her as soon as we walked in the door and as we sat down here, I told her that as soon as I got up you would be over and would start hitting on her, Damn if I wasn’t right but you see she wasn’t afraid because she knows I love her and I would never let a scum like you get after her, I saved her from one nasty man that treated her wrong, and I will never let another treat her that way she is happy now with me and that’s how I intend to keep her.”

“Come on baby lets go home where I can draw you a nice hot bubble bath and spoil you rotten.” Extending my hand to her.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” She replies in her sexy voice as she takes my hand.

As we get home I take you into my arms again and hold you close to me, I kiss you deeply, slowly removing that sexy top you are wearing as your beautiful breasts are begging to be loved, gently cupping them massaging them gently as you lay your head back to me.

Your hands start working their magic on my body as our passions take over and our breathing gets deeper and heavier in soft moans.

“Oh baby take me please I want you” as I take your hand and lead you into the bathroom as I draw your bath and light the candles around the tub turning off the lights so all we have is the soft glow from the candles I just stand there and stare at you as you are so beautiful in the candle light.

Taking you in my arms again, running my fingers up and down your back as you start removing the top that I am wearing and my bra as well as you bend down taking my breast into your hand and sucking gently on my nipples, running my hands through your hair moaning softly breathing deep.

Our hands find each others pussies as we rub each other gently, our moans grow in intensity, kissing my way down your belly licking your navel in small circles as I know that’s a sensitive spot for you as I enter one finger into that hot pussy, you scream in ecstasy as I lick that clit gently making your body shiver, entering my tongue into that hot wet hole your hips begin to move, I feel your pussy clamping down as I savor every drop of your sweet juices that you give me.

When your body comes to relax, I have you get into the tub, I proceed to wash your entire body for you not missing a spot as you melt into pure heaven smiling at me softly.

“I love you so much baby and as long as I am around no one will ever hurt you, this I promise you!”