The Day After

Story Info
Bar owner gets the Birthday girl
2.1k words
4.31
26.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers

Feels great to be finally 21! It was my birthday, and my friends threw me a huge party at this great bar. The bar is small but cozy, has an awesome atmosphere - perfect for socializing. The owner, Bill, had always been cool and he wished me a happy birthday, kissing my cheek. It is Friday night, so I had no responsibilities tomorrow. All of us were prepared to drink, drink, drink, and drink some more.

I’m a pretty light weight, so after 3 shots, I was toasted. As the night turned to dusk, the group at the bar dwindled. Majority of my friends had came and left, leaving me with balloons and empty shot glasses all around me. I felt so loved by my friends. Just last week, they threw me a surprise party just incase I wouldn’t remember who showed up tonight. Anyhow, my friend Shannon was in charge of me tonight, getting me drunk and then taking me home – she’s my comfort. But, this was my day! I was completely drunk but I wanted to stay out until the bar closed on my 21st birthday. She looked a bit miffed that I wouldn’t listen to her as she tried dragging me out to her car to take me home. But, then, the nice man that he is, Bill offered to take me.

We had been hanging out at that bar for so long that we all thought we knew Bill pretty well. She accepted his offer to take care of me but told me to be careful, kissing and hugging me good bye. I gave Bill a nice kiss on a cheek for being so kind. He smiled his big warm smile and stroked my face with his big strong hands. When I looked back to watch Beth leave, the alcohol hit me hard. The room swung around me and I couldn’t hold the liquor. I don’t know how long it had been, but Bill came into the bathroom, only to find me hugging the toilet. He bent to help me up, telling me that it was time for us to go. He stroked my hair back and lifted me over his shoulders. He turned off all the lights and locked the bar, carrying me over to his truck. He sat me down and let my head prop up on his strong and comforting shoulder as he drove. I must have passed out after that.

The next morning, I woke up with a splitting headache. It hurt to open my eyes and instinctively, I went to cover my eyes. As I went to raise my arm, I realized I was naked - with a strong man arm wrapped around my waist. I glanced over to find Bill, his penis pressed against my thigh. I froze and stared at the ceiling, wondering what had happened. I couldn’t remember! My head was pounding. I tried getting off the bed, but his arm held me tight, and I wanted to avoid waking him. I had to get dressed so I can leave, but I didn’t see my clothes anywhere. I shifted a bit, looking frantically around for my panties, and that woke him up.

“Ummmmm… hey sweetheart. How do you feel after getting the 21st alcohol treatment?” Bill asked, as he looked into my face.

“Bill, what happened?”

“You're at my house. And, you were totally wasted, so I was afraid you might have alcohol poisoning or might get hurt if you were alone. I brought you back here… don’t you remember last night?”

“No, I mean, yes, to a certain point. I remember you carrying me to your truck, but then it gets hazy. Did we, um, did we…” and I couldn’t finish the sentence.

I didn’t know exactly what to say, didn't want to imagine Bill fucking me while I was passed out.

He chuckled, explaining that he didn’t have sex with me, that I was naked because I had thrown up on myself, and that he’s naked because he sleeps naked. I felt reassured, although it didn’t completely make sense as to why he would remove my panties and not offer to cover me up in a t-shirt or something. Anyhow, not wanting to sound ungrateful, I asked if I could get my clothes so that I could leave him in peace and quiet, apologizing for my rude and grossness of last night. He didn’t care, which struck me as so sincere. I felt protected, like he knew how to take care of me.

He got up, totally and completely naked. I was once again thrown off by this whole ordeal, but was mesmerized by his nakedness. Even in his upper 30s, he was very attractive. His cock was thick and large, biggest I have seen. Walking away into the kitchen, I stared, speechless, at his perfectly proportioned body – the one word to describe - sexy.

As he came back, I could see his cock growing, bobbing a bit as he tried not to spill a liquid similar to Bloody Mary he carried in his left hand. He grinned, handing me the glass, watching as I courageously drank it down after his confidence in having the remedy of my pounding hangover. I swallowed all the awful liquid and thanked him. I can’t even describe the nasty taste, but I was more distracted and unable to avert my eyes from Bill. I know I shouldn't be staring, but I was too fascinated with his member.

He was smirking, watching, standing there in my face. He asked if I liked what I saw. I didn’t know how to answer, so I was silent for a moment, trying to find a clever answer, but he went on. “You know, you always have this affect on me. You have for a long time; I enjoy looking and being with you. To be honest, and hope you won’t be upset by this, but I had a blast jerking off on your naked body last night.” and then he stroked himself, so confident, looking at my reaction. I was appalled at the thought of his masturbation at first, but was indeed pleased of his interest in me. I actually thought he wouldn’t go for a younger girl like me, but he just admitted to me that he touched himself while thinking about doing me. Then, as I pictured myself getting fucked by him and his thick cock, I felt myself heating up between my legs. I was sitting on this man’s bed, wrapped only in a sheet, and he was telling me he wanted and desired to fuck me. I decided to act on this.

I confessed, giving him my best sexy smile, told him how much I was intrigued by him. I told him I wanted him to fuck me, looking directly into his baby blue eyes. Not wasting a second, he took the glass out of my hands; setting them down. He grabbed the sheet that I had used to cover my nakedness. I sat there, all exposed.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he whispered, “I’ve imagined this for so long.”

He came to me and straddled my knees; his huge hands cupping my face. He kissed me passionately, opened his mouth and gingerly entered his tongue into mine. Our tongues danced about, sucking and teasing. My hands tangled in his thick dark hair as his roamed about my back and the sensitive spots around my breasts, his fingers tweaking my nipples. He broke the kiss, letting his lips guide lower, sucking my neck and my shoulders. He sank lower and took my body with him. I was lying on the bed on my back, leaving my body in his control. I raised my arms over my head, stretching out on the bed as he sucked my nipples, his hands grasping my ribs and my waist, and then down to my hips and thighs. I let out a low groan as his tongue traveled south, his breath hot and steamy on my skin.

He worked his way between my legs and his hands spread them by the knee, raising them on the sides of his upper arms and shoulders. His head was hovering over my pussy; his fingers spread the hot lips, tracing the sensitive skin of my slit. He blew into me, sending me chills. He nuzzled the almost bare tuff of hair and breathed in my scent, and letting out a sigh, he licked me.

I yelped in surprising pleasure and he began teasing my clit. His hand was on top of my mound, pushing a little as he flicked the aroused clitoris with his clever tongue, rolling it back and forth. He inserted his thick middle finger into my cunt, slowly, enjoying the feeling of my juices flow over his finger. He raked his teeth gently over my clit, forcing another moan and cry out of me. He inserted another finger, and he began to finger fuck me slowly. Leaving his fingers in me, he sat up, looking down on me and my body as his fingers rhythmically went in and out, causing my body to shiver and frail as the wave of orgasm took over. My hands were clutching his pillows and I raised my hips and cried out for more. When the pleasure began to subside, he withdrew his fingers and I watched as he licked my juices off his fingers. He made yummy noises as he thoroughly cleaned his fingers, which cracked me up and made me smile.

I sat up, facing him, and turned him so that he was now sitting where I had lain, enjoying such pleasure he gave me. His cock had grown even more; the head was pulsing, turning purple. I eyed him, and looking back to his cock, I lowered my head to it, licking the tip, tasting his salty pre-cum. Then I kneeled and bent myself, my elbows supporting me and my hands close to my face so that I could play and caress his balls. I began to take him into my mouth, letting my tongue circle around and keeping light pressure with my left hand at the base. My right hand was busy tugging and smoothing his sac. I pumped up and down with my mouth and my hand, slowly at first and then a little faster. His hands were in my hair, tugging and pushing, and then up and down my shoulder and arms as his groans got louder and louder, encouraging me to blow him faster and harder. I could feel him getting closer to orgasm, but then he picked me up and got behind me.

Still on my elbows and knees, my ass was in the air. His cock was inching closer to my wet pussy, yearning for his large dick. He teased a little, letting his head caress the outer slit and my clit. He made me ask for it, to tell him how much I wanted him to be inside me. I had to, I needed a release – I begged him to push his cock inside me, hard. Then he plunged in. His penis filled me full and I cried out, his groans grew louder as his banging got more furious and rapid. The room was filled with sexual aroma, sounds of wet sex – my pussy sucking and milking his cock as his balls banged my ass. He reached down to play with my clit, and I came, once again. I was unable to control this pleasure, shaking and breathless, pressing my face into the mattress to drown out my cries. Then, in his climactic moment, he lifted me off the bed and twisted me on to my back, as he was still in me; slamming down flat on top of me.

He was crushing my breasts under his wide chest, grabbing my hand in his hand and brought them over my head. Our fingers were intertwined; every part of our body was touching. He pumped in and out, our bodies completely in sync. He looked into my eyes and kissed me hard as we came together. I was thrashing and crying out as he was letting his cum pour out into my tight cunt, filling me. He was grunting and panting, his head bent in the crook of my neck, his breath warm and comforting. He stayed inside me, holding me. He was keeping me warm and safe; his body was such a shelter. As he rolled off of me and adjusted our bodies together so that we were actually in sleeping position, we kissed. He then whispered happy day after birthday!

TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers