The Day After

Story Info
What she did with her present when I wasn't there.
1.9k words
3.4
23.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after the night before and I had gone to work and left my girlfriend at home with the male stripper asleep in the guest bedroom. He was a surprise present for her birthday the night before and I had watched them have sex and had a threesome with them. She was unaware he had spent the night until I told her before I had left for work and told her to do whatever she wanted with him that day and tell me about when I returned. My mind was racing all day with thoughts about what they would get up to but I resisted the urge to call home and decided to leave them in peace to carry on. I'm glad I did as I was ready to burst as she was telling me all about it.

When I left for the day she lay in bed for a while unsure of how to approach him that morning. She always liked to dress sexy and thought that she would turn him on and let him make the first move on her. She got out of bed and put on a short layered silk skirt which showed off her legs to perfection and a strappy black chiffon vest top which was quite see though if the light caught it right and made her way to the bathroom. As she approached the door she could hear the shower running and paused for a second. She knew that the shower faced the door and if she was to "accidentally" walk in she would have a full view of him naked and this is what she did. She opened the door and walked in quickly, she was taken back slightly with the sight of him in the shower masturbating with soap and water running over his toned body. She apologised quickly for the intrusion and made a weak gesture to leave the room, he called her back and said there was no need for shyness after what had happened last night and she turned around and walked towards him with a smile on her face. She had not had chance to properly look at his cock the night before as it spent most of the time inside of either her mouth or pussy, she liked what she saw a good width and plenty long enough and she was lusting after it again. She told him there was no need to finish himself off and if he wanted he could come to the bedroom and they could watch each other masturbate.

She returned to the bedroom and took off her clothes and lay on the bed awaiting his arrival, she didn't have to wait long. Only what seemed like a matter of seconds had passed and he was standing in the doorway looking over her, she beckoned him in and he sat beside her. She put her hand on his shoulder and pushed him down so he was laying opposite her and asked him to stroke his cock again so she could watch. He did so and she gazed intently, she started to rub her clit as she was watching and it wasn't long before she was wet and wanting more. She reached over to the bedside cabinet and grabbed an eight inch rubber cock, she asked him what he would like to see her do to it and he told her to suck it. She got on her hands and knees so she was facing him and holding the dildo down on the bed she began sucking it, as he got more turned on watching her stroking himself faster the more she got turned on and sucked harder and began deep throating it. She got up off the bed and using the suction cup on the dildo stuck it to the wall, she backed up to the wall reached between her legs and grabbed it and started rubbing it against her pussy, it was soon inside her up to the hilt and she thrust herself back and forth on it while she watched him. She called him over to stand in front of her and took him in her mouth as he held her hips and pushed her back and forth, her orgasm started to build as she was being penetrated form either end and she could feel his cock hardening in her mouth, she wasn't ready for him to cum, not yet anyway and moved her mouth away and pulled off the dildo.

Taking the dildo from the wall she walked back over to the bed and got back on her hands and knees, she instructed him to get some lube form the cabinet and come to the bed. He laid down and passed her the lube she put it to one side for the moment, she put his cock and the dildo together and began sucking and stroking them both while on top of him in a sixty nine, between mouthfuls he was told to get the lube and make her ass ready. He applied some lube and began to rub it in, she was writhing in pleasure as he did this and instructed him to push his fingers in. He started slowly at first with one and then gently pressed another in and gradually increased the pace, her moans of pleasure got louder and louder as he carried on, he reached down and took the dildo from her and began pressing it against her ass, this was much bigger than anything she had taken anally before but she wanted it so much she was willing to try anything right now. She stayed still as she let him guide it inside her slowly and gently and getting deeper with every push until there were full strokes of it going in and out of her. She had stopped sucking him as she was almost frozen in place by pleasure but she wanted to see him masturbate again, she reached around and took control of the dildo and lay down on her back and carried on fucking her ass with it, she told him to make himself cum over her as she watched. He knelt next to her and frantically began jerking himself off over her body, as she watched him she could see his cock swelling and she knew he was going to blow so she began thrusting harder and faster in anticipation.

She watched him cum over her stomach and breasts and as it hit her skin she felt herself orgasm as well, a few final deep thrusts into her ass made the job complete. She reached over and wiped the remains off the cum from his cock and licked it from her hand, when she looked down she could see he had cum a lot and she instantly wanted more, her hand reached down and gathered the cum from her body and she started rubbing it into her pussy, she could feel another building quickly and came again fingering herself furiously.

After a brief relaxing and recovery they got up and attention turned to breakfast. Over breakfast the conversation stayed sexual and the subject of un fulfilled fantasies came up. Unknown to me she had fantasised about being taken by a group of men over which she had no control. She told him in detail about being held down and being used and abused and being passed around like a rag doll. She had a plan forming in her mind and asked him if he had any friends who would be interested in doing this, knowing she had free reign for the day she thought she would try and do everything she could. He replied he might have a few friends who were interested in this but it could not happen today as he had some things to do. She was taken aback slightly as she thought he was hers for the day, then a thought came to mind. There was some Viagra in the bedroom which we had experimented with and she thought if she slipped him one with a permanent erection he would not be able or want to leave.

She offered him another drink and he accepted, she quickly went to them bedroom and grabbed a pill. She crushed it and dissolved it into his drink and returned and gave it to him, he drank it not knowing what it contained. The conversation carried on for a while and at every chance she got she would lean over to him so he could see down her flimsy top and crossing her legs in such a way he could see up her short skirt. The pill started to take effect and she could see it, he was a little confused and she told him what she had done, this turned out to be a bad idea. He was not at all happy about this and she could see the fury in his eyes, she realised she had taken it to far. He stood up and in anger and took his clothes off to her amazement, "if you want to be treated like a little slut that is exactly what you are going to get!" he shouted at her. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the bedroom, still holding her hair he forced her head down onto his cock and into her mouth, his two hands on her head forcing her up and down. She was frightened but extremely turned on by this but decided not to show her excitement so he thought he was dominating her. He stood her up and reached for her top and tore it from her, turned her around lifted her skirt up over her hips and pushed her onto the bed. He mounted her from behind and thrust his cock straight up her pussy this took her breath away, he fucked her hard and fast pulling at her hair making her arch her back as he told her what a slut she was.

She knew she liked it rough but never knew how much until now, trying to hide the pleasure on her face she kept apologising to him for what she had done and to please stop, he refused and carried on thrusting into her banging her forwards every time trying hard to get some relief. She was startled when he slapped her butt hard as he fucked her and she called out in pain, this made him more determined to cause her discomfort so he did it again, she liked it but didn't show it. After a lot of hard pounding he put her on the floor on her back and knelt over her and jerked himself off over her face. This was meant to be the final humiliation but she had wanted him to do this to her today at some point as she asked me to do it to her regularly. He got up without saying a word and walked out, she could hear him in the other bedroom gathering his things and getting dressed as she lay there trying to compose herself and then heard the door shut as he left.

She spent most of the rest of the day in bed thinking about what had happened that morning and when I returned home she gave me a very visual display and demonstrated what she had been up to using two rubber cocks so I could re live it all with her.