The Day After Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees barely supported me as I was stunned and weak from the fuck he had offered me. He twirled me around and bent my body over the hammock so that I lay there almost suspended in the air my pink thong lined ass staring him in the face. The hammock bunched together and collected at my waist causing me to suspend into a downward dog position in front of him.

"Fuck. Look at that hungry hole," he said not necessarily talking to him or me. I felt his eyes travel up and down my body as he explored my crack with the head of his dick. Or was it his lips. I tensed to the object against my ass as I tried to figure out what it was. I let my mind examine the feeling when I realized what Chase was rubbing against me.

"Chase, what the fuck are you doing?" I said fearful he planned to stick the bottle inside me.

"Baby, relax I just want to taste a little beer off your cunt."

He rubbed the smooth bottle across the perimeter of my ass and placed it at the top of my ass, pushing my thong to the side as he traced my ass with the tip of the beer bottle. He let the beer drip from the top of my ass to my hole as it made its way down my legs.

"I am so horny right now thinking about tasting your beer soaked cunt. It's got me so hot. I want to taste you so bad - Annie would never let me do this. That's how I know you love me. You're willing to at least try things for me. I'm gonna try for you too baby. I wanna take you to the ends of the earth."

With that, he positioned his mouth onto my hole and took me in greedily as I moaned to the pleasure he was showing me. My arms would bend to the pleasure sometimes leaving me hanging on the hammock causing me to push my hole back deeper into his tongue and mouth. My hands gripped into the soil, my fingers grabbing for something to stabilize myself against. He was bringing me to ecstasy and again I hadn't even touched myself.

Then without notice, the hammock broke underneath the pressure of our bodies and the raw fuck session we had tested its strength with. I fell to the ground, and as if he had meant for this to happen he without hesitation crawled up my sprawled out body entering me again with his raw manhood inside me. My face lay in a pile of damp leaves with raw earth underneath me while he continued to fuck me like I was made simply for that reason.

He pulled out of me and with his hands on my hips pulled me up to all fours as he fucked me doggie style. I was delirious with lust and exhaustion as he continued to fuck me from behind. "Oh my God, Chase - fuck me! Fuck me like an animal!" I screamed in encouragement. With that he fell into me his chest falling into my back as he thrust his pelvis into me like a jackhammer. Using the power of his legs to keep him up he threw his arm around my waist and pulled our upper bodies up to kneeling positions as he continued to ram me.

"Fucking you like an animal is why I was put here. This is why we were brought together. So I could fuck your cunt like it deserves to be fucked. I want you to think about me inside of you every minute I'm not. I want your mouth and body and pussy to beg for my dick!"

I moaned in agreement as his arm wrapped around my neck in a headlock pushing me back to where my ear met the warmth of his mouth. His words hit me as harshly and passionately as his dick met my hole. I reached back to feel that much more of him as he stopped talking and licked the sensitive tips of my ears and I shivered in desire.

"Get up," he commanded as he stood up and lifted me up by the waist. "Brace yourself against that tree so I can really have a go at that hole, baby!" he demanded as he directed me towards the tree he was referencing. I braced my hands on the sides of the tree and steadied myself for the royal fuck that Chase had intended for me. He planted himself behind me and shoved his dick swiftly inside me.

"OHHHHHH! I screamed as his dick lay claim to my hole. My hands gave way to the strength and pleasure as my arms took their place holding me up as I hugged the tree. He continued to fuck me raw as he grunted moans and words into my ear.

"Fuck baby - This is the rawest fuck I've ever had. You fucking turn me on - you turn me into the man I'm meant to be. I live for your body, Ryan. I live for you. I want to live inside of you, baby. I want to live in you forever. I want you to be my girlfriend, Ryan. I want you to fall asleep with my dick connected to you. I fucking want you so bad."

Oh my God, I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't take it. He was feeding me pure passion, raw fucking emotion delivered through his dick directly into my hole and I was hooked on it like it was a fucking drug. And I had just gotten my fix. My body tensed up and he bit my back as he continued to fuck me with pure power. I moaned like a bitch as I came, spurt after spurt onto the tree in front of me, with Chase fucking me throughout the cum-filled orgasm I was having on the end of his penis.

My body tried to collapse as it had no more strength to give but Chase held me in place. He slowly lowered me to the ground as he followed after me. His dickhead was still in my hole as he lowered his whole cock into me, his mouth falling to my ear as I panted underneath him into the ground.

"I love you," he whispered as he continued to fuck me with a much more slower and gentle pace. "I love making you feel good," he stated as he continued to do push-ups into my ass using only one arm to lower himself into me. He let himself fall on top of me as he kissed my neck passionately and rubbed his groin upwards into my hole. "I love you baby."

"I love you too," I said knowing that he wanted me to say it back to him.

"Ohh..." he let a groan come out of his mouth as my words hit his ear. His mix of raw masculinity and pure passion coupled with his sweet kisses and need for love were inebriating. I pushed myself back into his body letting him know that I was there with him. Experiencing this with him.

"I love you Chase!" I managed to say between pants again. His body made a few final thrusts as he moaned and started sucking the spot on my neck that he had just bitten before as he moaned and came into my tight hole. His whole face rubbed into my neck and back as he experienced his orgasm inside of me, my raw body naked to the leaves and dirt beneath me. His body went limp on top of me and I didn't want to be anywhere else at that moment.

We lay there for minutes collecting ourselves and our breath. He collected himself a little quicker than I did and turned me around underneath him. He passionately kissed me and I kissed him back. "I think this might be the best weekend of my life," he said seeming honest.

"Shut up," I said as if he were absurd or feeding me bullshit.

"Don't minimize this," he spurted back. "I'm not fucking with you. I've never let myself go so much. Let myself completely go into my desires. There's always at least some part of me that's stuck in my head. This is what it's like to fuck your best friend. Just to be. You know. I wanna do this forever," he finished as he fell onto his back, laying beside me.

Taken out of the moment by his words, I looked at him remembering the things we left behind. "Maybe we should settle for the weekend."

"Hey," he said as he brought my face to look at his, "I'm here with you now. Just you and me. Right now, there's nothing else. No one else."

I smiled at him and said "I agree."

We returned to our tent and we brought the sleeping bags out as we picnicked to the warm glow of the fire that Chase had built. We fell asleep naked under our sleeping bags, my naked body resting against his. I lay on my stomach, he on his back with my arm and head stretched over his chest as he held me close to him. I never cuddled. It's just not something I really did. Not for the entire night anyway. I would spoon now and then, but would never fall asleep like that... but tonight, for the first time ever I fell asleep in that position to the rhythm of Chase's breathing chest beneath me.

12