The Day After Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

“Suck my cunt, you bitch” she hissed “I want him after you and you’re gonna lick my pussy until he gets around to doing me as well.”

Veronica went limp in my hands and we both knew she needed a break. Georgina smiled, spun sideways and spread her legs high and wide for me once more. She held her pussy lips open for me and I watched her finger herself before laying down on top of her and fucking her. I immediately began to fuck her hard and deep because she told me she wanted to be fucked senseless. She wrapped her legs up behind my back and held me close. I humped her for all I was worth and she began the first in a series of long, loud orgasms. When she had cum for the fourth time, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Pierre.

“I want to fuck her in the ass, John” he said “turn the bitch over and let me do here the way she wants it done.”

I rolled off her and turned her as he had requested. Pierre fell on her, placed his cock at her asshole and pushed slowly inwards. She sighed a breathy approval and pushed her big ass backwards on to his cock. I watched him for about two minutes as he slowly opened her up and began to fuck in earnest.

I turned around, determined to get my cock into as many pussies as I could. Zoey was first. I pulled her off Peter, threw her on the table and ate her pussy. She sat up and draped a leg over my shoulder.

“Fuck me” she hissed “fuck me with that lovely cock of yours.”

I turned her over on the table and pressed my cock against her tight little pussy. I pushed forward and heard her gasp. Her tits splayed out underneath her on the flat table. She came and I slipped out of her, looking for my next target. Beatrice was standing behind us and she pressed herself up against me. Lifting one leg, she guided my cock into her and, once impaled, she slid the other leg up around my waist and began to move up and down on my cock. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my neck and I humped her as I walked around the room. Her pussy was so muscular. I could feel her squeezing me with her pussy. She had complete control of my cock as she ground her hot cunt into me. Meanwhile, I could see Pierre humping Georgina now and Veronica had slid underneath her face in order to get her cunt and ass licked. Dave was fucking Davina and Louise, while Andrea sat alongside them, fingering her pussy furiously. Peter had Nicola, Penelope and Zoey but when I saw Nicola mount Peter and fuck him slowly, I could not resist her beautiful ass. I allowed Beatrice slide off me when she came and walked over to Nicola. I slid in behind her and placed my cock at the entrance to her asshole, whispered into her ear “I want to fuck your ass, darling.”

She stopped in order to allow me to get inside her. Zoey and Penelope played with my balls as I struggled to get inside her. Peter told her he was going to cum inside her soon and we began to double-fuck her. She began to cum and cum. Zoey told her she wanted to lick her asshole and cunt clean after we had finished using her sweaty body. Nicola responded by screaming into yet another orgasm and both Peter and I had to hold her tight in order to remain inside her. She had such a tight ass but when I felt Peter begin to spurt inside her, I eased off and allowed him to empty his balls into her. She rolled off him and left her legs wide open for Zoey to lick up all of Peter’s cum, which was dribbling back out of her pussy and down on to her asshole. While Zoey licked and Peter watched, I grabbed Penelope and pushed into her. She placed her ankles around my neck and guided my cock into her waiting cunt. She too was close to cumming and I pumped her until she squealed in delight. She rubbed her clit furiously as I fucked her and collapsed in a heap when she had her final, massive orgasm. Zoey had finished licking Nicola clean and followed me around the room as I looked for someone else to fuck.

“Are you going to taste my cum” I asked of her, as she followed me.

“Yes, whoever you cum in or on, I’m gonna lick clean” she replied “I love the taste of your cum and there’s soooooooo much of it. You must have balls like Nicola’s stallion to cum so much.”

My eyes got as far as Georgina and Veronica. Pierre was fucking Veronica and Georgina was watching on attentively. She was fingering herself and when I caught her eye, she lay back and lifted her legs up over her head. Her pussy was puffy and red from Pierre’s big cock but she wanted more.

Zoey sat on her face and placed her hands on my shoulders. All I could see was Zoey’s big tits and Georgina’s even bigger tits. Little Zoey was a 32C whereas Georgina was an FF cup with huge saucer-shaped nipples but as I began to fuck Georgina, all I could see was four bobbling breasts. Georgina’s tongue went up inside Zoey, making the teenager shiver with delight. She licked her from clit to asshole and even rimmed her a few times. I knew this because Zoey kept telling her how much she liked what she was doing to her and was describing the feeling of Georgina’s long tongue. That was it for me. I felt my balls twitch and a huge gusher of spunk rushing up along my prick. My eyes blurred and my entire senses centred on my cock buried inside Georgina. With her own orgasm raking through her body, she could only wrap her legs around me and breathe heavily up into Zoey’s cunt as my spunk spurted in big spasms into her. Zoey held my face in her cleavage and urged me to cum inside Georgina.

After filling her pussy with my cum, I stood up and allowed Zoey to suck the last remaining bit of cum from my cock. She licked my cock from base to tip and all around my balls. Georgina’s juices had mingled with mine and Zoey was drinking them all up. When she had finished, she slumped down towards Georgina’s cunt which was, by now, beginning to dribble. She opened her pussy lips apart and began to eat Georgina’s cunt in a very noisy, sloppy fashion. Georgina began to cum again with Zoey’s ass still in front of her face. Zoey took this in her stride. She was a total cum slut and loved to eat sloppy pussies and be eaten. I watched them cum, while Pierre fucked Veronica remorselessly beside them. The sofa was alive with wriggling bodies and noisy orgasms. Amazingly, I felt my cock stiffen in my hand as I casually stroked it in full view of the women on the sofa.

I turned, looking for another body to fill with cum. Dave had cum on top of Andrea’s tits and Davina’s tits and the two of them were rubbing his cum into their soft breasts. My eyes caught sight of Nicola, Beatrice, Louise and Penelope. I told them to “line on the sofa” with their asses in the air. I did not need to ask twice. They lined up and I teased them all with my cock head before plunging into Nicola first. She sceamed with pleasure as I poked her with a series of slow-fast-slow strokes and then moved on to Beatrice. She was rubbing her clit as I aimed at her wet pussy. Once again, I jabbed her with an erratic series of strokes and made her wriggle like crazy. The other two girls were also rubbing their clits and fingering themselves in anticipation of being fucked next. I went up and down that line until they had all cum. Louise was particularly noisy and everyone applauded her when she came. She got all embarrassed and said “fuck you” to the room.

I looked over at Penelope and Beatrice and said “get into a 69 and I’ll fuck you both.”

They crawled over to a low coffee table and got into position. Penelope guided me into Beatrice and watched from the best seat in the house. I didn’t mess about. Both girls were wet and had been fucked on and off for the past hour. Their pussies were open, wet and very, very willing. I plunged in and quickly got into my stride. I fucked Beatrice with fast, shallow strokes and her cunt walls went limp as she screamed into yet another orgasm.

“I have never fucked anyone that cums so much” I grunted. “Do you ever stop cumming?”

“Ungghhh, uggh … no” she replied “I just love to cum and I cum a lot. Ooooh yes, fuck me. Fuck me until I cannot walk. Oh yes, yessssss … fuuuuuuuuuuck ……… ”

I eased out of her and Penelope dived down into her open pussy. I scooted around behind Penelope who was on top of her. She opened her pussy lips with her fingers and told me to get inside her quickly. This I did. I slid into her easily too. She had been fingering herself as I fucked Beatrice and she took me all the way in one stroke. Like Beatrice, I decided to fuck her hard and fast. Her little butt bucked up and down on my pounding cock and I fingered her tiny asshole with my little finger. She loved it when I did that. My mind went back to the previous night when she was double-dicked towards the end of a great family orgy.

“Fuck my ass” she pleaded. “Fuck my ass and I’ll be yours whenever you want me. Oh John, please fuck me in the ass.”

“Go on John” added her big sister “make her squeal like a pig with that big cock of yours.”

“Oh yes” Penelope pleaded “give it to me in the ass. I want it dirty. I want to fucked to a standstill.”

Nicola came over and spat on her ass, rubbing it in and fingering her with me. When her little sister was begging for it, she took my cock and pointed it at her asshole. Before she let me push into her, she spat on my cock and gave me a sloppy blowjob, while fingering Penelope with two fingers. Penelope was screaming, urging her to let me inside her. With one final push, I eased into her.

“Aaaahhhhhh, yesssssssssss” Penelope whispered “that’s the spot. I love it when someone pushes a big, tick cock inside my ass. Ooooooh, you’re sooooooo wide. I can feel my asshole stretching. Mmmmmm, you’re deep inside me now. Ooooooh, yes … that’s good. Now fuck me slowly please. Fuck my ass with your bog cock.”

Beatrice was rubbing my balls and rubbing Penelope’s clit, as Louise began to eat her pussy, since Penelope was fully focussed on her asshole being filled with cock. Beatrice began to cum again and stopped rubbing my balls. Nicola took over and looked lovingly up into my eyes.

“I want you, John” she whispered up at me. “I want you to fuck me all night long tonight. Now finish this little bitch off and come to bed with me. My cunt and ass needs some more attention.”

Nicola leant backwards. Showing me her tits and pussy, she rubbed her clit and wriggled in front of me. I speeded up and Penelope began to cum. She screamed into another loud orgasm and everyone stopped fucking and began to watch us. Pierre was on the brink of cumming inside Veronica but he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her and Georgina, who was sitting beside them with her tits in her hands … massaging them and cheering him on. He spurted on them both, covering their tits and tummies with copious amounts of snow white cum. It was thick and creamy and they held their mouths open, looking to swallow some of his seed.

When Penelope’s orgasm subsided, I stood up and walked with Nicola towards the door. We turned and wished everyone good night. It was a terrific sight. Everyone naked and sweaty. The two mothers covered in cum and panting.

“You should keep that one” said Georgina “anyone who can fuck like that and walk you to a bedroom still hard is OK in my books.” She cupped her breasts and opened her legs for me as she spoke. “Whenever you and Nicola feel like visiting us, just give us a call and we’ll be waiting” she added.

“Yes, I’d like that” I replied, as I gave her big tits one lat leer for the evening and looked at her naked daughters. “I’d like that very much.” Nicola nodded her approval and stroked my cock in front of them all.

“Good night, John” Georgina added, as we closed the door behind us and made our way upstairs towards Nicola’s bedroom. Nicola held on to my still hard cock as we staggered up the stairs and I fingered her insatiable pussy from behind. Yes, I think Nicola is also someone I want to keep. I have never met a girl that fucks like this before and I would never have dreamt of a family so wonderfully horny. I think I’m going to be visiting this house for quite a while to come.

Please vote for my stories.

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers