The Day After Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

They wasn't that bad after all I thought to myself as I fetched an empty cup from my bare kitchen and went with it to the patio as though I was begging for something. I wanted to tell her about the noise and the headboard, this seemed an ideal opportunity as Dan seemed to be somewhere else. Delicately I put the subject to her and I could tell she was embarrassed by it. Apologising to me I tried to tell her there was no need it was just that it was keeping me awake as well as her, which wasn't much fun for me.

We were laughing about it when Dan wearily came walking out onto the balcony, I envied Steph as I saw the worn-out look on his face. Not even acknowledging us, he reached over for the pot of coffee and poured himself a cup. Still not looking at us he calmly took it inside and left the two of us alone once more. I laughed for the first time I had been there as I told Steph that I thought he was looking very tired. Having an embarrassed look on her face, she looked into her room and then to me and held up three fingers. Needing to look shocked I wanted to add a few more but thought better of it as she started to tell me they were there on their honeymoon.

Asking whether Dave was going to come to see me I was unable to answer as I shrugged my shoulders to her. You must come with us today; the beaches are lovely but infested with single men she ordered. I was tired and really could have done with staying in my apartment most of the day, as I was still in two minds whether to call the holiday off and go back to the airport.

I didn't and arranged to meet the two of them at a bistro situated just below our apartment block. Leaving her on their patio, I was hungry, dirty and needed to find something appropriate to wear, as I hadn't even bothered to unpack.

After a lovely refreshing shower, I made up and with my bikini bought specially for Dave on under a thin dress I had eaten a breakfast and on my third cup of tea when the weary lovebirds appeared at the café door. They were an impressive pair standing looking around the tables, his reddening body looking powerful under an almost see through shirt. His tight swimming costume sent a pang of excitement through my body as it gripped tightly to an outline of a very impressive endowment he had tucked away. She was one of the lovely people though, a bikini I wouldn't dare wear with just a throw of a light gauze made her long blonde hair look even brighter than it was as she recognised me in the deserted café even though Dan was left looking around.

Eating their breakfast we talked about what their day had to offer, she wanted to go sightseeing. Looking at Dan though he clasped his hands together and putting them to his face, it told me that he needed to sleep still. A stare at Steph and her embarrassment showed, smiling, she looked away from me, he obviously wasn't aware we had talked of their exploits earlier.

Ready to go I had drunk enough tea and knowing we had decided on the beach together I needed a pee first. Telling me where they were going I eventually caught them up as she settled for a very secluded part of the beach hidden from everyone else by a succession of large boulders. Steph's skin was already nicely tanned, Dan's was turning crimson, away from their view, lifting my dress off I realised how white I was compared to them.

I tan easily though as Dan brought over three sun beds for us. As if he had something against me, he sat on one side while his wife sat in the middle. I felt a little unwanted by him; he hadn't really acknowledged my presence all the time I was with them. Not complaining one bit though as it was becoming increasingly obvious he only had eyes for his bride. She quickly took her bikini top off and oiling herself also rolled her bottoms into a tight string that showed her labium to anyone who would walk by.

"Come Pat, get those milky breasts of yours tanned," she said as she leaned over me to unhook the back of my top. Never having sunbathed topless except in my garden I felt a little awkward as for the first time I noticed Dan looking over at me. He even broke into a smile and for once paid me a compliment telling me how nice they were. Never shying off a compliment, Steph cupped them both in her hands, talking in her native tongue to Dan said something that made him laugh aloud. Explaining to me, she had told him that her small boobs always pleased him so why should mine please him also. Laughing she refused to tell me what his reply back to her was.

Feeling tired I ended the short conversation and lay back onto my sun bed. With my eyes closed against the rays of the sun, I was aware of them both talking and giggling to each other. Innocence though is always my first thought when I heard Steph ask me what the scar was on my hip as I felt her fingers trace around it. I wasn't aware my panty line had dropped that low as in normal times I always buy bottoms that hide it. Feeling her tingling fingers tracing an outline I told her how as a kid I had to have an emergency appendix operation as they had burst causing septicaemia. With my eyes still closed, I could feel the hot sun now start to redden my body as she explained my scar to her husband.

"You're burning Pat," Steph remarked and asked whether I needed some sun cream on. I didn't under normal conditions although feeling tired and being as the sun was very hot I did tell her that I would love some. Thinking I was going to be given the container I was wrong as I felt the oil warm to the touch as it trickled from the bottle and every nerve end in my body seemed to tremor with the sensation of the oil dripping onto me. Feeling some snake down my sides I became aware that Steph was playing a game for Dan's benefit now. I was not complaining and smiled, while keeping my eyes firmly closed as I felt her greasy hands provocatively massage the oil into my skin. Taking extra care around my breasts, I could imagine Dan looking on as keeping my eyes closed tightly I felt the uncomfortable reaction as my nipples started to harden beneath her touch.

The muscles in my stomach seemed to vibrate as she massaged the oil into me there; it was as if she knew touching my bellybutton triggered feelings inside me that I tried to hide from most people. Steph could not have realised what she was doing as her nails scooped excessive oil from my tiny bellybutton. I stayed silent throughout the experience however if she were looking at my face then my expression would have told her of my feelings.

Once more, I felt her fingering and examining my scar as she rolled my panty line down further. With no oil on my legs I was wondering just how far Steph was going to take me as I could feel my shaven mound exposed as her oily fingers danced over me.

Purring like a Cheshire cat to myself, I was suddenly left alone; trying to hide my disappointment Steph told me that I would need a top up in a few hours so if I fell asleep then she would wake me. I was tired out, although feeling on a high suddenly those feelings quickly passed, when feeling my eyelids grow heavier and soon I sensed I was sleeping alone once more.

Hearing distant voices Steph was telling me I had been asleep for over two hours and thought it time I took in some liquid and hid my body to the hot sun. Agreeing with her yet still so tired I reached for my beach towel and covered the whole of my body in it. I was soon asleep once more; I could feel my body burning even though I was a person who never burned.

Awaking with no idea of the time, I pulled the towel from my face and was comforted to know they were still with me. He was asleep also and she had moved her sun bed away from me and cuddling up lovingly with her husband. I was going to go home this day yet had spent the whole of it lying on the beach. I felt relaxed, I felt good as well I should, however I needed to make plans.

Trying to stay silent Dan looked up first and then Steph, so apologising for waking them I told them I needed to sort things for the evening. Leaving them on the beach, my body felt tight and burnt as wearily I walked to the small shopping arcade. A chemist first as I bought their entire stock of moisturising cream. Then I needed to eat something, being vegetarian proved difficult so going into a small store I picked out a basket of salad goods, together with a loaf of French bread I made my way over and buying some of their wine decided I'd stay in alone that evening.

Leaving the patio door closed I thought I could have had a peaceful night however hearing them next door it wasn't long before I heard her calling out to me. Having just got out of the shower and in the middle of creaming my tender body she seemed impatient and so throwing a towel around me I went to see whether anything was wrong.

It wasn't, they just wanted to know whether I had arrived home safely and what I had planned for dinner. With the rough fabric of the towel causing my tanned body pain, I told her I was going to stay home as I have bought some salad items so planned to laze around for the rest of the evening. Thinking they were off out somewhere, I had visions of sitting out on the balcony alone to feel the cooling breeze help sooth my sunburned body. Offering me a meal at their favourite tavern, I politely declined, leaving her alone on the patio as I wished them both a pleasant evening and went back to gently finishing off the first tube of soothing cream on my body.

My stomach was rumbling as I finally prepared my dinner, unable to find anything I had to tear off portions of the French bread while drinking my wine from the glass I cleaned my teeth in a while ago. It was supposed to be a luxury apartment, yet I had not found anything as yet in there that I would call luxury. Hearing the door of their apartment slam shut though, naked I rested a towel over the recliner and sat back into it with all my goodies within easy reach of myself.

It tasted lovely, the freshness of it all, together with the lovely large chunks of bread, washed down by my wine, although warm I was assured had been produced only a few miles from where I was sitting. The night air was cooling on my hot body as I sat completely relaxed listening to the distant sounds of the music from below. I missed Dave not being with me however, everything else was ideal. Thoughts of going home were becoming a far distant bad memory and having had this flat paid up for the two weeks then I thought I should make the most of it. There was no nightlife in the village, one reason we picked it, a taxi drive away though was a bubbling town full of nightlife as I imagined myself there looking tanned and available and a thousand miles from home.

Nicely fed for the first time I had to move to get another bottle of the wine that was so enjoyable, knowing I was going to regret opening another bottle I threw caution to the wind realising I wasn't going anywhere and had no one to answer to either. Feeling a little cool, I opened my suitcase and searched for a silk kaftan I had brought especially to look something for Dave's eyes. My body was heating up once more so before slipping it on I decided to use another tube of the after sun cream. Rubbing it over my body I suddenly felt pangs of pleasure engulf me, not realising how relaxed with the world I was I started to excite myself. Although I had stayed the day with my bottoms on the cream still felt soothing as I leaned against the bathroom wall and quietly inserted two nicely creamed fingers into myself.

I did not want to excite myself, I just wanted to feel a buzz, and when I needed to take a deep breath I thought it time to stop. A shiver went though my body as I finished another tube of the cream and getting the other bottle of wine and my kaftan I went boldly out onto the patio once more. Knowing their lovemaking wasn't going to keep me awake either that night I merrily laid back and carried on with my wine.

Hearing my neighbours come in made me quickly adjust my clothing I had the robe open because feeling the slight breeze on my body felt ever so cooling. Hiding myself, it wasn't long before Dan and Steph came out to greet me, even though I felt a little annoyed, the tranquillity had been broken, I was still glad to see them however.

Making myself decent for them, I noticed both were a little light-headed and full of happiness. I thought I would be in for a quiet night yet a bottle of the very same wine I had was soon put on show as Steph went to have her shower. I knew little Swedish and Dan knew little English so a few smiles were all that were exchanged between us.

He looked sexually turned on as I tried in vain to hide myself from him, my silk kaftan was almost see-through anyway and even then failed to cover one of my breasts that was looking out as if to see whether it was missing out on anything. He had seen them earlier anyhow; he had seen his wife massage them as well, so any sexual feelings should have been forgotten about as he tried in vain to strike up a conversation with me. I should have realised a pair of boobs on a sun drenched beach were different when clad in silk chiffon and laid out wanting in the half-light of my patio.

Having a small drape across my midriff at least kept my modesty intact as Dan light-heartedly told me how sexy I looked. He looked doubly so, crisp athletic face and I could see beneath his tight white shirt his tanned muscles. I shivered as my mind turned to dirty thoughts when for the first time I thought how I was missing Dave all of a sudden. The abundance of wine and with him staring at me made me mellow rather than feel uncomfortable.

With my head burning for more than one reason now I was glad when Steph came out on to her patio. Naked, she had done it before though, not with me here, as naked and ignoring Dan asked whether my evening had gone well. It had, I told her while waving the second empty bottle of wine in the air at her. She laughed and telling Dan to go get their wine I purposely let the towel drop onto the floor as I wearily raised myself from the low sun bed.

Standing together Dan came out and filled our glasses, putting the bottle down I could make out the word shower as she talked to him in his language. Her towel was draped over her shoulders at the time, as she pulled hold of her husbands head and kissed him so passionately that I again felt I was intruding. He left us alone, knowing he was going to have a shower, she explained to me in her English in case I hadn't understood their conversation.

With him gone she seemed to change, always a touchy person I could sense this time it was something more intimate that was on her mind. I was at ease with the world by this time anyway, knowing the only excitement I was going to get that night was to hear the headboard hitting the wall to Dan's relentless rhythm.

Even I was able to read her sensuality this evening, unlike other times her touching was more gentle and even fingering my hair away from my face seemed to involve a sensual motion. She was talking to me about something completely different yet her hands were feeling ever so sensual on me. As if she had done wrong, she let out an exaggerated shiver as her gentle fingers left my hair and neck alone.

"I feel so horny Pat," she said which had me speechless, as once more her body seemed to vibrate with excitement. I didn't answer her for fear of saying the wrong thing and luckily kept my mouth closed as she cupped her small trimmed nest of fair hair in her hand while telling me how much she needed Dan.

Telling her what a gorgeous man he was I wished them all the happiness in the world, while a half-drunk Steph and I both took hold of our glasses and toasted him. With that he came back out, he hadn't dressed for us but had a bath towel wrapped around his waist. His physic was lovely and knowing he could not understand me, I told Steph that. In a drunken sort of way, she wrapped her hand around my head and whispering in a giggle told me that he fucked lovely as well. I know I laughed, my poor wall had heard every bump and grind they did together.

Holding four fingers up she was trying to laugh and drink at the same time, as poor Dan didn't have a clue what we were talking about. My imagination took over at that point, looking over towards him, I thought of him just going with his wife the three times as once with me would not have been asking that much.

He sat down on his sun lounger drinking a bottle of beer unaware that he was the focus of our conversation together. Leaving me, she walked over to him in a conceited sort of way, her naked hips swaying in an exaggerated way from side to side, as her hand reached out to put her glass of wine down on the table beside Dan. As if I didn't exist she parted her legs around his and bent her body over him, I was able see between her wide open legs as their kiss quickly become very passionate. I left them in a hurry as she fumbled with the towel hiding his modesty and needing one last look I went into my apartment.

Purposely leaving the door open, I could sense Steph's passion rise and felt for her as she gasped for breath. His sun bed was moving and banging loudly below them as I laughingly thought of the people underneath them now, not only did they keep me awake but kept them awake as well. If ever there was a time when I would have liked to have laid back on my bed and climax alone to those sexual sounds then it was then.

I doubt whether I would have had time anyway as their moans of passion quickly reached a peak and hearing Dan scream out I knew I would be getting a call any minute from Steph. With my glass still in my hand, it was longer than expected however, the call did come eventually. She had gone inside and was now decently dressed in a towelling robe. The lateness of the evening was now becoming more evident with the town falling silent and any lights around had now gone.

I wasn't sure who wanted who more as Dan was still silent lying on his sun bed with his towel thrown over him to hide himself from me. Steph seemed so different also, no longer sexual as she was able to talk of the day behind us and the day ahead. I wasn't aware that a nudist beach was on our part of the coastline and they were going to go there in the morning. Asking me whether I would come, I really did not want that and told Steph I had too much to do to lay on a beach all day.

Too much to do! I sat around the pool complex most of the day, the evening before had finally finished when we heard life emerge from the streets below. I had told her my life story during that night, said things I know given a clear head I would never have told her. She was on her second marriage and thought the world of Dan, I was full of praise for them both and could only advice them that the sex they had together should never dwindle and it was up to her to make that side of the relationship work. Nodding and agreeing with my every word, I felt my age as I told her not to end up like me, 56 and the thought of a romantic fortnight away with a married man was the highlight in life. I was happy though, as she realised, sex to me was always something others enjoyed and at my age was something that I had never let rule my life.

Hot and bored, my paperback finished, a cooling shower and a chance to catch up on my much-needed sleep was the plan for the sweltering afternoon. The hot sun gone, nowhere to go, feeling bad from the late night I needed to get some fresh food in so reluctantly went down to the small supermarket once more. Wearing a scarf and glasses I hadn't even tided myself up as I looked for something to eat that night. I am a vegetarian however, with thoughts of Steph and Dan I could not resist a spit-roasted chicken that I knew they would love. That and more wine were the important things as I took some salad and bread for my easily pleased palate.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers