The Day After Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

I wasn't even sure whether they would come back to their apartment, their I was however, nervously preparing a banquet while waiting to hear the door to their apartment open. The hot sun had subsided when I finally heard their key open up the door. I felt a surge of excitement run through my body as both came directly out onto the patio. I was lying there, relaxed and mocking sleepiness as she wildly told me of there day. Telling me Dan's cock stayed up all day was more of a reason that I should have gone with them as he stayed inside obviously showering before coming out after I had found out exactly what kind of day they had enjoyed.

When he did eventually come out, he whispered in his language something not for my ears. A little concerned Steph looked over to me telling how his cock was sore and burnt. Laughing I told her I have some good after sun cream if she wants to apply it to him. Pulling me close she was giggling also asking whether it had a nice taste or not. Looking over towards him, he wanted some of the cream and so I went in to get it for them. Coming back out I did not know where to look as Steph was handling her love toy and inspecting it for damage. Feeling a cold shiver arch my back, I stayed silent momentarily watching as it grew in her hand by the second. Giving out a false cough, she left it hanging there on his stomach and came to collect the tube of after sun. I knew I should have left them but my legs wouldn't move, in a provocative way she dribbled the oil down around his groin region. I looked on mesmerised as she dribbled the oil from the bottle and called over to me as it trickled down his ever-hardening cock.

Trying hard to look inconspicuous the previous evening I noticed the edge of the brickwork jutting out and had thought then it was ideal to close my pussy up against it. Without looking obvious, I would be able to rub myself along the brickwork to produce a little friction there to excite me. Steph by now was deliberately adding more and more oil to his cock that was now fully erect. Her thoughts were with him as I felt out of place, however ever so excited watching her pleasing her husband that way. Positioning myself slowly and delicately on the corner I felt a spasm rock through me as my neglected body was finally being excited.

A laugh from Steph as Dan gave out a moan for all to hear as she stopped and applied more oil on his now very large and tasty looking cock. Talking fluent Swedish now and loosing me, I could sense her voice being very loving though towards him as he groaned once more, again and I could sense he was coming in front of me. Kissing, she held his cock lightly as I looked on; my body felt so hot and wished it could have gone on for longer. With his body convulsing, I could actually see his come explode from his body and dribble out and down her fingers. I really would have wanted to go and finish myself off alone at that moment, knowing they were aware of me watching though I had to simply grip hold of the rugged brickwork and stay frustrated as Steph gave out a noisy laugh.

I felt as though I should not have been there, it was a personal moment for them both. Wiping her soiled hands on his towel, she looked over to me and in a passive tone told me that the headboard would not be keeping me awake that night. I was still gooey eyed looking at his placid cock, as she seemed to discard him, wiping her hands clean on his towel she came over to find her glass of wine.

Again, she cupped her small bush of pubic hairs while telling me she felt so horny however, his cock was useless that night. Filling her half empty wine glass I told her there was more to life than sex, her husband was getting up, tired and ready for bed so she should be ready to go and follow him.

That was the first time she said anything that worried me, telling me she was horny and suggested we go out to the clubs and see whether we can find some men there. With her husband bidding us a goodnight, I began to feel sorry for him when she laughed aloud. Relieved and realising she had been joking I felt a great sigh of relief come over me as she asked whether she could come around, while Dan needed to sleep. Letting her in she had taken another bottle of wine from their room and brought it in with her.

We stayed out on the balcony, talking mainly, although I was beginning to feel a little light-headed with the amount of wine I had consumed myself. We started to talk of Dave and Dan and I stayed silent, as she seemed intent to tell me of their short life together. Coming across as a very insecure person, her life really did revolve around sex also, as I found out the sex industry as well. I was silenced as she told me how they had met, I knew he had a lovely physic but was open mouthed in amazement when she told me they had met on a film set of a dirty movie. Her company had financed this film and was given the opportunity to go see how the films were made. Dan was making his debut in the movie and that was how they met. Almost trying to play it down I was so fascinated now that she had to tell me more.

She met him at a function given in the evening by her firm, he was there with his wife and it was she who made a move to talk with her. Still silent I was all ears when she told how he wasn't interested in normal sex anymore and needed group stuff at the very minimum. Without taking a breath, she continued to say that she agreed to go with them to their hotel for the evening.

Silence for the first time in ages, she took a large gulp of her drink; with the drink now beginning to relax us she rested her head on to my shoulder. She was asking for something, as the silence seemed to tell me. Opening my robe her hands once more traced my appendix scar, her nails were sending shivers inside me and with my stomach knotting and twisted I was aware she knew just what affect she was having on me. Deliberately pulling my robe aside, I did not flinch even though I knew she was lowering her fingers across my stomach. It felt so natural and I felt aroused as she gently reached over and kissed me.

As my thighs naturally parted for her our kisses became more frenzied as my hand instinctively gripped onto hers as I felt her fingers claw there way across my labium. Turning my head away, I took a deep breath and my hand that had been protecting myself slide aimlessly up her arm. Her lips joined mine once more, this time there was passion involved as I felt her long nails enter into my body.

They had excited me earlier and I knew I was moist to her touch, I gasped however, and feeling a stranger's finger enter into me was such a loving feeling. I wanted to lie back and accept her; I knew I would feel guilty afterwards however that time was so special to me. Almost in a calculated fashion, she leaned beside me resting her chin in her hand as the other probed and caressed my insides. With my thighs parting more, I watched her eyes as they traced down my body. Being so much more beautiful than I am, I felt a little self-conscious as her fingers pulled and probed at the abundance of loose flesh around my extremely excited opening. Every now and again, a finger would slide into me to collect some more liquid that she would smear gently over my hardening clitoris.

Talking to me, her eyes now looking up into mine, her fingers seemed to start to probe increasingly faster in and out of me. Each time I tried to take in a deep breath, as they became louder and louder she asked whether I would prefer Dan's cock to her fingers inside me. Even though she was pleasing me, I had to tell her that I would have loved to feel Dan's cock inside me. With me so close to an orgasm she stopped, my hips had been inadvertently pushing down on her fingers as they also slowed to a standstill.

"If we go to the nudist beach tomorrow then by the evening he will be so horny that he will fuck the night away with us; would you like that Pat?" She asked. Her two fingers inside were by now making sounds of my wetness and I was powerless to say no. As though one or the other had planned it, Steph lowered herself down onto me, feeling her tongue opening my lips; we kissed passionately as her two fingers inside me didn't stop this time. My hips were able to gyrate as she encouraged an almighty orgasm from my body. Carrying on while at the height of my orgasm she seemed to know exactly when I had had enough as her fingers slowed inside me. Closing my knees on her, I was speechless for a while, my breathing still heavy and irregular, my eyes, closed tightly thinking of Dan's cock being masturbated by Steph earlier on.

The heat of the warm evening and of my excited body had me lying back on the duvet as she excitedly talked of our day ahead. I was tired; too much drink and she had satisfied me completely. Almost glad when leaving me alone and once again reminding me of tomorrow as she left me there alone. I was dying to pee, my legs wouldn't allow me though as I cuddled up under the duvet and dreamed of tomorrow while drifting into a heavy sleep.

Having a small amount of growth, I reached for my razor in the refreshing shower the following morning. I had already heard them call through the open doors to tell me they were awake and looking forward to the day ahead. I was also, although those butterflies in my stomach had started earlier than usual this morning.

They were down in the restaurant and having their sugary Danish and coffee when I arrived. Feeling a little delicate I enjoyed a couple of cups of strong coffee while we talked, I seemed to feel as though the day was planned out already for me as she seemed to have the whole situation under control. Dan had a confident look on his face also as he seemed to know what Steph was saying as she gripped my wrist while asking whether I was still OK with the situation.

Realising this nudist beach was a long way from our hotel she told us to go outside while she went to search for a taxi. One was upon us almost immediately and the short drive along the coast had the driver pulling up close to this deserted beach. With no buildings overlooking the beach, I felt a little more relaxed and seeing what seemed like a completely deserted beach also made me feel better still. Walking along the warm golden sands though I was not aware of the hills, valleys, and dunes on it. I quickly felt embarrassed as my eyes gazed upon naked people seemingly hidden from passers by. I laughed to myself and saw Steph also smile as our presence must have interrupted a couple who were quick to try and hide their obvious aroused bodies to us as we slowly nodded and smiled to them wondering who was the more embarrassed.

We had walked along the shore for ages when rocks started to combine with the hot sand dunes. Walking on them was cooling and looking into the cliffs, I could see some very secluded places. All of us deciding it looked ideal Steph led the way, climbed up on to a large boulder, and pointed to us both to go over to another area. This looked ideal for me as I felt like the only person for a hundred miles as wearily we put down the seats and bags while Dan and Steph seemed to survey the area.

Leaving them to it, I kicked off my hot plastic shoes and walked the short distance to the seashore. It had been the first experience of me getting my feet wet as I walked along the sea front kicking aside the small stones in the gentle cool waves. Having a loose blouse covering my bikini I looked back at the two of them and quickly felt overdressed, as Steph didn't hesitate in taking her top and bottom off. Even Dan's cock looked nice, well lovely, as I watched with a degree of anticipation as he unrolled his costume to reveal a cock that was tanned and already sending goose pimples down my spine.

Still watching them, kicking the water up in an uncaring way I felt even more relaxed when the middle sun bed was left vacant for me. Dan purposely put his hands above his head as I looked at him while unbuttoning the two buttons holding my blouse together. Off, I felt bad as the pair of them looked quietly on as I unhooked my top. A smile from Dan meant a lot to me, with one last look around the horizon, I tried discreetly to remove my bottoms with all of their eyes firmly glued on me.

Sexually I felt wonderful after the previous evening with Steph, trying to lie down on the sun bed was an achievement but once there we were all speechless as each of us seemed to look at each other and wondered what was to happen next. Steph had the best idea, handing me a chilled glass she poured some cooling wine into it. Some for Dan and herself then we were all able to relax a while as we all sipped on the chilled wine.

Steph seemed to be the one to start something sexual also, I watched her finger toying in her glass of wine, cooled, and she made my tummy muscles contract as she ran her finger over me. With Dan looking on, then deliberately I held my finger in my glass then encircled the coolness off it over Steph's crimson nipple. A little red wine trickled from her nipple as an eager Dan quickly took advantage of the wasted wine and suckled on her proud nipple before any of it trickled wastefully away.

Even though the sun was hot by now, I still felt the blood in my head rise in temperature as Steph gave out a loving sigh to her husband. His eyes were on me also as I stared at him with her nipple firmly engulfed in his mouth. Hearing her beckon to Dan I felt her cold wine being dribbled onto my hot body, I shivered in anticipation as she delicately dribbled it onto my hardening nipples. Danny didn't need asking twice, with his cock now looking harder he walked around to my side as I caught my breath with his lips clasping hold of my cool nipple.

Steph was playing now, laughing and enjoying the sideshow as she fingered a small amount of wine onto my other nipple and telling Dan to suck it dry. My glass was redundant in my hand as his lips and tongue had my mouth quickly drying up in the heat of the moment. My eyes were closed looking high into the hot sun, as I laid there relaxed with a glass in one hand while my other tried tenderly to hold onto Dan's head.

It was he who was to trickle his glass of wine down my front. Making me jump at first the cold wine connected with my stomach and quickly pooled in a puddle between my crossed legs. Hearing Dan talk to Steph in his native tongue, I felt my legs being gently pulled apart by her and the offending wine trickle coolly to lubricate my labium.

Steph's fingers were soon caressing me there as she held onto a calf and pulled my legs wider apart. Not resisting I was more conscious now of Steph, unable to see what was going on I could feel my thighs being parted and as the abundance of wine dribbled in and around my heated labia I jumped as she opened me up with her fingers. With her fingers toying with me now, I could hardly concentrate on Dan as she planted a delicate kiss on the most sensitive part of my body.

My useless glass of wine was discarded now as my hand gripped into Steph's hair, feeling her lips kiss my excited opening. Dan's sucking on my nipples was almost secondary as each kiss and probe of her tongue brought a deep sigh of satisfaction from my lips. Leaving me be, Dan was looking down on his wife also, and I could see her tongue lick at my opening and with her fingers holding me wide apart I shuddered as it slid lovingly over my protruding clitoris. Being high in the sun bed and able to look on made it all the more unreal for me, Dan though decided to change that, lifting me from it he adjusted the top and feeling with my head for the rest I was aware it was now lying flat.

No longer able to see Steph I was however able to see Dan's cock at it's most magnificent. Fully erect, although very red from his sunbathing it looked so lovely as it slid effortlessly between my open lips. I realised straightaway why he was a film star as his cock looked so nice. As I sucked and licked on it he seemed to be in complete control of his feelings, Dave however would have been pulling it away from my mouth by now. Dan though enjoyed the attention I was giving him as he gently pulled my hand from the base of his cock, putting his own hand around it I let out a muted cry as Steph's lips were now sucking my swollen clitoris into her mouth. With some of her fingers sliding effortlessly in and out of me, Dan must have known I was no longer able to concentrate on his lovely cock. Thrashing my head back and forth, I felt myself lifting my body from the slatted bed, grinding my hips selfishly into her face I could feel my face overheat and contort in pleasure. Realising where I was at, Dan leant over me as I felt his face close in on mine, holding me steady he kissed me so passionately. Unable to withhold myself any longer I screamed out an orgasm that anyone on the beach would have heard.

Realising I was relaxing I twitched as she places one more kiss directly on my hardened clitoris before seeing her wet smiling face appear below me. Dan had been a mere spectator until then although holding on to his erection I was looking directly at it and wishing Steph was going to let me have him. He seemed to be more content on looking on though; wiping her wet face with her arm Steph looked directly into my eyes as she slowly rose from her knees.

In a clumsy way, she was suddenly half way up the sun bed, one foot resting in the sand below me while the other was bent with her foot resting on the bed besides my hips. One hand cupped one of her breasts as her eyes never left my stare, her other hand covered her tiny growth of pubic hair and watching her reactions as a finger slid between her open labium. Knowing exactly what she wanted I felt completely at ease and found myself holding the back of her thighs, willingly pulling her down on me. I had no idea where Dan was when Steph took some delicate steps forward until her open pussy was just inches from my face. With her clitoris glistening prominently, her shaved labia open and looking so inviting, I had no qualms about holding onto the flesh of her hips and pulling her down on to my open mouth. Pulling her tummy tight, her sex lips seemed to part for me as I pulled her down just that few inches closer. It was the first time I had seen Dan for a while as he came and bent forward while my fingers parted her labia and licked on the abundance of her juices. As I did so I was rewarded with a heavenly moan from her, each time seemed more intense and each time seemed to get an even louder response. Unlike me, she had a choice and as soon as my mouth encircled her clitoris then she simply held herself there for a few moments and gasping for breath then lifted herself from me.

In the mean time, I had lost sight of Dan once more when all of a sudden, I felt my hips rise from the sun bed and some towels put under my bum. Trying to please Steph above me was my main concern however, feeling him position my body I was soon aware of his large cock probing around my opening. His lovely cock teased at my open pussy for a few seconds, opening me wider I was able to feel his cock head gently rubbing at my excited clitoris before pushing effortlessly deeply into my body. Those feelings were second to none as I tried to please Steph, being aware of what I was feeling though must have made her realise my mind was somewhere else. My pussy gripped hold of him lovingly as I felt the sun bed move each time he forced every inch of himself into my eager body. With his cock embedded deeply inside me I was able to relax momentarily while he hooked both his hands under my knees and lifted my legs high and wide into the air. Still succeeding in having Steph shudder above me I could feel her excitement now beginning to taste on my drying tongue as I tried hard to please her. Seeming as though they were working together I again felt Dan start to slide effortlessly in and out of me. This time though he seemed to have more urgency about him, with the loud slap of his hot body on to mine each time when I felt the end of his cock exciting my insides. Although groaning aloud below Steph I still succeeded in satisfying her and knew by the way she was now controlling her hips above my eager face. Her hands had tightened around me, pulling my face into her body I was able to sense her reactions as she matched mine with the thrill of my orgasm racing through my body.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers