The Day Amber Met Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Amber to get her face out of Mel's cunt, and proceeded to sink my cock into a very moist and strangely familiar hole! Mel let out an incredible grunt as she expelled all the air from her lungs! Once I'd sunk Good Henry all the way in to the hilt, Melissa began breathing again! And so it went: With each in stroke- she'd exhale! And wouldn't move again until I began to withdraw my hard penis from her very tight Vagina!!!

This went on for 10 minutes, until Amber, little bitch that she was, started to lick my anus, which always, ALWAYS, sets me off!!!

I didn't want to blow my biggest wad of the night in either of these two cunts, so I pulled out of Mel's tight puss, and walked over to where Slut/Nat was trussed up! I lowered her down, slowly, and released her from her bindings, and spread her out on the cold, hard-wood flooring. Flat on her back, I pulled the vibrator from her juicy pussy, then grabbing her ankles and throwing them over my shoulders, I sank my full length into her cunt and blew my whole load into her womb!!! I then trussed her still heaving legs up in the air, so's not to let any of my seed escape her lovely, tight vagina!!!

I then turned my attention back to my other cunts.

They were desperately trying to lick each other to orgasms!

"No, no, NO-O!" I teased, "You don't get to cum until I say so!" And with that, I spanked both of their lovely asses!!!

Melissa groaned.

But Amber started to cum!!! Damn, My wife is one hot, slutty, ready-for-an-orgasm-at-the-drop-of-a-hat, bitch!!! I LOVE THAT ABOUT HER!!!

Melissa still hadn't cum. So, being the noble gentleman that I am, I set about making our time together memorable, to say the least!!!

I pulled out some of my secret lotion...the kind that gets warmer with friction... and slathered(I love that word: "SLATHERED!" It's a great word) some of the magic salve all over her vagina and her anal opening!

She remembered her first sexual experience, ever, when she invited me up to her dorm room, and we practically raped each other's bodies!!! She also remembered how I pulled out of her twat just before I came, and raped her ass-hole with my hard meat and blew 6 months worth of frustration into her rectum. So, she was de-virginized in both holes in the same fuck...

I'd never thought about it 'til she brought it up, just then. I started to apologize, when she stopped me and said, "Don't be sorry, you, shit head! I'd been saving my cherry for someone like you! I didn't know it at the time, but now I'm glad it was you who was the first to love me! You were and still are the gentlest lover a young girl could EVER ask for! Amber and Nat are both lucky to have you in their lives. I envy them."

And, when she said that, I looked into Mel's eyes and saw a tear welling up in them!

"AWW! Don't worry! I know you'd cry, too, if you could..."

She was right. Just then I needed to cry along with her. But ever since the damned head-injury, when I was thirteen, I have not been able to cry.

But, Mel knew me, still. She knew that I still had a heart the size of the moon! With a huge capacity to love many people (Emotional, not sexual!)

Well, maybe sexual, too. I was going to show her some things that I'd never taught her when we'd dated.

Amber was positioned at my feet, so she started to jam the toes of my right foot, into her soppy twat, her juices soaking my whole foot, tickling the sole of my foot!!!

I looked over and saw Nat, still sleeping, with her legs still up in the air!

I was going to make Mel cum, now! Her body was all lubed and ready to fuck!

I rolled onto Mel's body and kept rolling until she was over me. I was laying on my back, holding my erection straight up and told Mel to lower herself down onto me! She positioned her pussy lips directly above my hard cock and lowered herself agonizingly slow, pulling the head in first, then the rest went in, just as wonderfully!

Amber had picked up the vibrator from off the floor. The same device that had been in Slut was now in my wife, buried halfway into her cunt. She was straining to get the last two inches of the electronic penis into her tight hole!

Mel had dropped completely onto my penis. She didn't move a muscle, as she got reacqainted with an old friend in her vagina! All of a sudden, again, it felt like we'd NEVER been apart!!!

I started to thrust my penis up into Mel's hot orifice, trying to get as much of me into her as possible. I wanted desperately to give her the sweet release of orgasm! But, she wouldn't accept my gift. She just wanted to bask in the glow of the intimacy of our union, or re-union!

Well, I was getting close, and probably a little selfish, yes. But, I didn't want to cum until Mel had acheived orgasm! So, I flipped her on her back, grabbed her knees and spread her legs as wide as they'd go!

I then proceeded to BANG INTO Mel's body, with the full force of my 175 lbs.! Mel started screaming, "I'm Almost there! I'm almost there!"

I leaned over and whispered in Mel's ear, "you can cum, now."

And when I said that, she came!!! Her juices bubbled up out of her hot pussy, dripping down her ass cheeks onto the blanket on the floor!

I felt down between her buttocks and it was really gooey! I flipped Mel upside-down on her shoulders, and holding on to her thighs, I put my still stiff cock at the entrance to her anus and said, "This is for the good old days, Babe!" I then proceeded to stuff Henry where NO man, except me, had gone before; since the day that she'd left me, six years earlier!!!

I blew a load that was six years in the making! I filled up her rectum with enuff semen to float her eyeballs in their sockets!!! I pulled my cock out of her asshole, and it made a little "pwpp" sound!

I looked to Amber, to see if she was still there. She'd gotten up and left to check on our daughter an hour ago!

I hadn't realized we'd been at it for so long!

I made a mental note to thank my wife, profusely!

Mel and I got up to walk back to the house. I untied Nat and we all walked back to our bedrooms, still naked, still with the sweat and sex juices dripping from our bodies. We didn't want to shower. Didn't want to wash off the traces of our love. Of our reunion. Of our union!

The three of us made love all week-end long... In every conceivable position and combination!!!

8 months later, Mel moved into the guest house on our estate. She was going to have a baby in a month or so!!! As was Cousin Nat. She was also pregnant. Both were expecting children...MY children!

We were ALL blissfully happy!

And it just seemed so right!

* * * * *

Thanx for reading my story. This one sorta' wrote itself... Amber, Mel & Nathalie send their love to all of you who've enjoyed my stories.

And, if this is your first, why not try reading some of the others? We think they're just as good as this one!!!

XOXOX BB Kradwell

(:-}D)

(c)2001

12