The Day and Night Trish Can't Forget Ch. 04

Story Info
Trish enjoys the other three guys.
1.8k words
3.88
35k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls have rested and cleaned each other up with their tongues, also sucked each of the guys cocks clean. They have also had a couple of beers each and smoked another bowl. Now that they are good and rested they are ready for round 2 of the gang bang.

Sandy suggested that they have a little more fun and be a little more adventuress for the next round of sex. Trish asked her what she had in mind. Sandy told her that she loves the idea of someone seeing her getting fucked. Why don't we go outside on the deck or throw a blanket in the yard. That way we can feel the cool night air and there is always the chance that one of the neighbors might look out or step out and see them fucking. The guys were up for it, but Trish said that she wanted to stay on the bed.

Sandy, Chuck, Deon and Big un made their way outside with a blanket. While Trish, Danny, Lamar and Slammer stayed inside on the bed.

Trish told the guys she didn't care how they took her. I have already had my cunt torn apart and my asshole stretched out and my mouth full, so there is nothing that could be done to her that she hadn't already had except getting two cocks in her cunt at the same time, which is something that she really wanted to try.

The guys asked her if she wanted to try 2 cocks in her pussy and 1 up her ass at the same time. She told them that she didn't think it would be possible to do that. They told her they had an idea that might work if she wanted to try. Trish was more than happy to give it a try. How do we try this? Lamar told her to climb on his cock but that it had to be at the end of the bed. Then Danny came from behind her and pushed his cock in with Lamar. Trish couldn't believe how good that felt, she was now more filled than she had ever been and she was getting ready for slammer to try and enter her ass at the same time. Since Trish was straddled over Lamar and Danny was behind her all Slammer had to do was get overtop of her and try to enter her ass.

Slammer got over Trish and he put his hands on Danny's shoulders. Danny then took hold of Slammer's cock and got the head lined up with Trish's asshole. Once the head of his cock was against Trish's asshole he started to lower himself to enter her ass. Trish felt the pressure of Slammer's cock on her ass and she knew that this was really getting ready to happen.

Danny kept holding Slammer's cock for him and Lamar and Danny held still as Slammer lowered himself into Trish's ass. Slammer now had half is cock in her and everything was so tight it was unbelievable. Slammer now held still and let the other two guys start working on Trish's cunt. Felling the other cocks rubbing against his cock was going to be enough to make him cum in her ass.

Danny told Trish that this felt fucking great and wanted to know if she liked it. All Trish could do was moan, the pressure was more than she had ever felt, she didn't know if she liked it or if it was too much for her. The guys didn't let up, Lamar and Danny kept fucking her as Slammer just held his cock in her ass. It didn't take more than five minutes of the cocks rubbing Slammer's cock through Trish's cunt to have him firing his load in her ass.

When Slammer pulled out his cum ran out of Trish's cunt and dripped all over Danny and Lamar cocks. This just added more lubrication to their fuck rods, which it even easier for them to fuck Trish's cunt. The two guys got into a rhythm, as one pulled back the other pushed in. This had Trish going crazy with lust. She said that she lost all control and started screaming for those two fuckers tear her pussy apart. She couldn't believe how good two cocks in her pussy felt.

Both the guys were fucking from one orgasm to another. She loved the feeling of the two cocks sliding in and out of her. Danny and Lamar both told her they couldn't hold back much longer. Trish told them not to hold back, she wanted all that cum spraying in her well used pussy.

I can't believe how much of a slut I have become tonight, Trish said. I love being used like a fucking whore. This is the wildest night I have ever had. Can you believe that I have had one load of cum in my mouth, two loads up my ass and four large loads of cum in my pussy? That is seven loads in one night and I am not ready to stop, I want more. Trish heard these words coming out of her mouth and she couldn't believe it, she really did sound like a slut.

All four of them got up and went outside. They all set down in the yard and watched Sandy still be fucked by her three guys. As Trish watched Sandy in action, it got her pussy to start twitching again. She reached over ant started rubbing Slammer and Lamar's cocks. It didn't take long for the men to start getting hard, with watching Sandy and felling Trish stroking their meat. Soon their cocks were hard, so Trish got up and sat on Lamar's cock and she motioned for Danny and Slammer to come and stand on each side of her mouth.

As Trish slid her pussy up and down on Lamar's cock (this was another wild thing, it was the third time tonight that she had been fucked three times by two black men). She then pulled the other two cocks to her mouth; she started licking each of their cock heads. Trish loved all the attention that she was receiving tonight, she knew that it was only sex and that if anyone ever found out about what she was doing she would be known as a whore but she didn't care, she only needed to keep getting used over and over.

Trish said that Danny and Slammer looked at each other and said one of them told her to suck both of the cocks at the same time. She didn't know if she could do that but she tried to get them in her mouth but all she could do was get each of their heads in her mouth, but damn that was awesome feeling two cock heads in her mouth at the same time. Trish had all of Lamar's cock in her pussy with her juice and all the cum dripping off his balls. She also had both those cocks in her mouth and she could see her spit running and dripping off their cocks. The fucking that she was receiving had her pussy cumming all over Lamar's cock. She loved the feeling of his long black cock impaled in her overly used pussy. The time had come for her to work 3 more loads of cum out of these three cocks, she started jacking and sucking each of the cocks which was easy to do with all the spit that was dripping off them. As she worked harder on the two cocks in her mouth she kept her cunt pressed all the way down on Lamar's fuck rod and just rotated her hips. It didn't take much longer till she felt his cock swell again inside her twat. Then she once more felt hot sticky cock juice flooding her love tunnel.

The cum was again running out of her pussy and this made Trish start trying harder to get the other two guys to cum again for her. Now she started switching back and forth sucking each of their cocks, when Danny said that he wanted to finish in her ass. Trish didn't object to this and just lifted herself off Lamar and got on all fours to let Danny enter her from behind.

Danny penetrated her ass in one easy motion, his cock sank all the way to the base in one easy stroke. As Danny drove deep in her anus Slammer pushed his cock down passed her tonsils. Slammer held her ears and kept himself impaled in her mouth and just used short stabbing strokes. While Danny was giving Trish full shaft strokes, she could feel the all of Danny's cock pushing deep inside her ass. While Slammer was pushing all his meat inside her mouth.

Trish was watching Sandy being used by her 3 lovers. Trish knew that Sandy was enjoying her lovers as much as she was enjoying being used again and again. Trish kept watching thinking how good it would feel if she was being used by all six men at the same time. As she was watching Sandy and thinking about having all six at once she couldn't help but start cumming again. Just then she felt Danny shove deep in her ass and with a loud grunt she felt his cock start to explode. She could feel every shot of cum enter her ass. Trish started bouncing her ass harder against Danny's cock till he emptied his full load inside her.

After Danny finished washing the inside of her ass with cum he pulled out and his load started running out and dripping off her cunt. She then started sucking harder on Slammer. She was sucking and stroking his cock. The more and harder Trish sucked the more he was getting into it. Slammer then grabbed her ears and pull her face all the way to his crotch and started to flood her mouth with his sweet, thick cum.

Trish was now covered with cum, it was in her mouth, over her face, running out of her ass and pussy and it was starting to dry on her ass cheeks, pussy and legs. She didn't care, she said all she wanted was another beer and some more weed, then she wanted to take on all six guys, she wanted to be gang banged. When Sandy finished with her men she and Trish were talking. Trish told her that she wanted a cock in her pussy, ass, two in her mouth and one in each hand. Sandy told her to enjoy herself but that she had all the cock that she could take for one day. Sandy said that she was going to go ahead and head home, but Trish said that she wanted to stay. Sandy left Trish with these six men, gave her a kiss on the lips and told her that she would pick her up around 11 in the morning. Trish kissed Sandy again and told her she would tell her all about it in the morning, Sandy told her to enjoy herself and to be careful and not take to much cock.