The Day Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That all happened ten years ago. The four of us all remain close and happy. Linda opened entire new horizons for me. She admitted me to her covey of sex partners, and our enjoyment of sex grew several magnitudes.

Tony and Keri attended the local university, obtained jobs nearby, established homes, and began families of their own. Those are large bonuses for us, but their spouses provided an unexpected dividend.

Robert and Shelia were introduced to our life-style much as I was, and they elected to remain. Quite by accident, and with huge everyone concerned, they encountered their parents at one of Linda's gatherings. Both of them were screwed by their fathers before they discovered who they were.

Of course we rapidly brought all of them into our family circle. During holidays and vacations this new extended family presents many diverse, and very enjoyable connections: genital connections.

12