The Day Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LINDA:

Robert was adorable. He came to the door wearing his mask and a raincoat. Little did he know that everyone he might have offended by his nakedness in the front yard was partying naked in our backyard. What was even cuter was the way his cock snapped to attention, despite his embarrassment, when he took in the sight of my tits and shaved cunt. He wasn’t exactly sure whom I was, but I’m sure his embarrassment came because he thought he was looking at his future mother-in-law. Does that make sense?

I escorted him to the patio, and then returned to greet more guests. Actually, I returned to greet the last guests. Two couples, I had known for years, arrived almost at the same time. As they arrived I indicated to Jim he was to take over all host duties while I visited with our special guests; guests who would not make their appearance at the pool until later. After an exchange of greetings, I escorted them to the first floor family room where we talked of many things including the many, and the last time we fucked.

Ellen, Tom, Jo, and Frank were people I had known for ages. We all met in college, and that is where we learned about communal sex. We fucked each other innumerable times; but we lost touch over the years, and only recently had learned we lived just a few streets apart. The last time we were together was in a circular oral sex fest that ended with everyone’s ass well fucked. An added feature at that event was me, being my normal degenerate self, sucking my shit off Tom and Frank’s cocks off as they exited my asshole. Talking of those fun times got all of us aroused, and while I would have dearly loved to stay any play it was necessary I return to the party.

“Its so nice to have you here. You know your appearance will be the surprise of the evening. Make yourselves at home, and I’ll come get you later. Oh, your costumes are in that chair by the window.”

Just as I closed the door Keri, with Silvia in hot pursuit, and both as naked as the day they were born, ran by heading for the pool. “STOP!” I yelled. “Keri, you’re twenty-four years old, why am I still telling you to not run in the house? What’s the rush.”

“Mother, if you must know we need to cool off. We were just talking about the guys and are so horny we’ve to get in the pool.”

“Why cool off? Why not help each other out then get in the pool.”

Silvia looked at me strangely. “Silvia, are you telling me you’ve never eaten pussy?”

“No. I’ve had girls before. I’ve just never heard a mother tell her daughter to eat out her future sister-in-law.”

“Well, there’s always a first for everything, and as you can see we’ve some rather liberal attitudes around here.”

The girls looked at each other, nodded their heads, and ran back upstairs. I started you yell about running, but stopped in mid-breath, seeing it would do no good. I wished I could get Tony and Robert together as easy as the girls. Easy or not, that was something I hoped to accomplish later this evening.

KERI:

We raced up the stairs, and within microseconds jumped on the bed. Without any preliminaries, such as kissing or gentle caressing, we buried our heads in each other’s crotch and began sucking pussy. Silvia tasted so sweet, and her juice flow soon drenched my face; so much so that it ran down my face into my hair. We licked and licked until that overpowering pressure inside me broke free and I had to withdraw from Silvia’s cunt for fear I might bite her clit. My absence was for just a moment until I regained my senses, and then I returned to my cunt-hole and clit stimulating duties. My tongue glided along her wet lips from her clit down to her anal crack and back. If I could have gained access I would have licked her ass, the position of our legs while lying on our sides prevented lingual access; it didn’t stop my fingers from probing that tight brown hole. When I isolated her clit from its hood my tongue began a constant, pulsating rub that brought her to a gut wrenching orgasm in moments. She tried to pull away, but I rammed two fingers into her asshole to hold her close, and then continued licking to bringing her to several repeated cums so intense that at last she jerked away from me and rolled into a tight ball. Silvia lay there for along time quivering from the intensity of her cums. Our session wasn’t planned, or even anticipated, but the results were certainly beneficial to tonight’s festivities.

JIM:

I tapped on my glass with a spoon to get everyone’s attention; “Ladies and gentlemen, friends, may I have your attention. As many of you know tonight is very special for us. We are blessed that Keri and Tony have found their true loves, Robert and Silvia, and we have gathered together tonight to admit them into our inner family circle. You all are here because we want to share this important time with our dearest friends. Robert, Silvia I’m sure your costume told you this would be a strange evening. Before the evening is over I promise you it will get even stranger. Rest assured, this is all necessary before you can become a full-fledged member of our family. Now, will each of you take one of these guest of honor seats please?” When they were in place I gave the signal, and two teams stepped forward to bind the kid’s arms and legs to their chairs. Robert and Silvia looked at me in shock and anger as they fought their bonds. “Relax!” I roared. “First, you can’t break the ropes so stop fighting. Two, nothing is going to happen to you. This is just to insure you remain through the performance. Three, we want your patience. What you will witness in a few minutes may delight you, or it may upset you; if afterwards you want to leave we’ll show you the way.”

They calmed down at my assurances of no harm, but continued to stare at me with angry eyes. I then addressed them and the rest of the guests; “In a moment we are going to provide some very provocative entertainment. If you are unaccustomed to watching live sex this may seem shocking, but wait, if you watch closely, the inner story will show you things that are even more shocking.” I took my leave, and the show began.

Seven people, dressed in full head, colored body suits came onto the patio. The head of each body suit had small holes for mouth, and eyes, and in the body of each suit were cutouts to reveal breasts, genitals, and assholes. Those openings acted like visual magnets to the exposed areas. One man and woman dressed in yellow took seats to stage right, while another man and woman in purple suits sat stage left. The remaining people, a woman dressed in red, a woman dressed in blue, and a man dressed in green took reclining positions on patio mats laid on the ground. A second group of people brought out two padded sawhorses, set them stage rear, and exited. When everyone, and everything was in position the action began.

The trio stood and began to move in a circle as if looking with great caution. “In days gone by we had to carefully watch our actions.” Said a voice from off stage. “We lived a life that was hazardous, and full of risk. But it also included great pleasure and satisfaction. We lived in the sexual underground, a world where any sexual act agreed on between the adult participants was accepted.” The trio drew closer and began to caress each other’s bodies. “We did as we wished without regard for those in society who might voice their condemnation.”

Red, blue, and green the colors joined and began sensuously caressing their exposed body parts. As they stroked each other a fourth color, brown, joined and they all played with cocks, cunts, tits, and asses. The cocks hardened, and the cunts dripped in anticipation of the coming penetration, but before that it was necessary to apply mouths to the aroused, throbbing, genitals. Mouths approached, but unexpectedly, the pairing was woman-to-woman and man-to-man. In each case a face was buried in a crotch with genitals similar to their own.

As you probably guessed, I was dressed in brown. I kissed Tony’s balls with my lips then laved them with my tongue. When the scrotum skin surrounding his testicles was wet I gently sucked them into my mouth one ball at a time. Carefully, I rolled his balls with my tongue, and when I heard Tony gasp I let them fall from my mouth into open air as I made my way to the head of his cock. He was hard, as hard as I have ever known. Surely, he was this way in anticipation of what was to come.

The voice from off stage spoke again; “We gathered our pleasure where we could find it, in whatever method or manner we could find it, and with whomever we could find it. Sometimes what we did exceeded all of society’s accepted bounds, but as long as we agreed together we cared not who might disapprove.”

SILVIA:

I wasn’t sure where the story was taking us, but I knew I was turned on. My cunt was wet before the show, but now it was positively dripping. Their actions, and their intensity were fantastic; more fantastic than any fuck film I had ever seen. Arousal was not limited to me. To my right, Robert’s cock was so erect it pointed straight up, and pre-cum pouring from his piss hole was fully wetting the prick head. The fact my hands were tied was so frustrating because I so badly wanted to rub my pussy; given a chance I would have grabbed Robert’s cock as well.

Again I heard the off stage voice; “Sometimes we did unconventional things. Sometimes we fucked in unaccepted, but nonetheless pleasurable ways.” The quartet separated and the women dawned strap-on dildoes; artificial cocks substantial in both length and girth, but not grossly huge. While the women slipped into their male appendages, the men laid facedown over the sawhorses, and exposed their assholes by grasping and spreading their butt cheeks. As the women approached they squeezed large dollops of KY Jelly into their hands, which they immediately rubbed on and into the men’s assholes. With this minimal preparation, each aligned their fake cock to an anal opening and plunged inward pushing the dildoe as deep into the rectum as it would penetrate. In response the men groaned partially in discomfort, but mostly with pleasure. They knew in advance what it would feel like, and were prepared for the intrusion.

As a woman I found it extremely exciting, stimulating, arousing and any other word I could think of to express the sensations moving through my body. I had never been on the dick end of fucking a man, nor had I ever seen a man fucked by a woman. Once I witnessed two fags fucking, but this was entirely different. There was not a sensual point on my body that was not screaming out for more stimulation, and ultimately orgasmic release.

From off stage; “Silvia, Robert are you shocked? Would you like to join us?”

Robert was faster than I to yell his response; “YES!!!!” But, in almost the same breath I shouted a similar answer. “Yes, please. I want to fuck, and if not with them then with anybody!”

ROBERT:

What I was seeing and feeling was unlike anything I had ever witnessed or experienced before. I swear my cock was so hard I could have driven it through a steel wall. In short, I wanted to put my prick into a hole, and I wasn’t particular whose, or which hole it was.

After Silvia and I answered two more sawhorses were brought into view, and both of us were each bound to one. Then just below my face, they placed a reclining seat that was not there for the other men. The answer why was revealed when the woman in the purple sat on the seat, and positioned her hairy cunt inches from my face. Normally, I don’t like a pussy with hair, but I was so aroused, and the woman was so close I could smell the musky scent emanating from her hole. So close was she that when I extended my tongue it reached between the woman’s cunt lips; cunt lips that just begged for licking.

On my backside I sensed a finger covered with jelled lubrication begin to gently rub my anus gradually widening the opening, but suddenly it plunged deep into my ass. I wanted to scream at the shock of entry, but then my ass clamped around the finger and I experienced the pleasure. The finger withdrew, and then two fingers plunged into me. Again, and again the fingers plunged until four were moving in and out of my ass just like were fucking me. It was so pleasurable, and I began to approach that ultimate arousal, but the finger withdrew. I expected a large dildoe, or hot cock, to enter me, but what came me was a plastic hose from which warm fluid poured to fill my rectum. Again, I began to reach arousal when the hose was withdrawn and in its place a large butt plug was inserted; so fast was the plug forced into me that any pain I might have experienced was over before I had an opportunity to scream.

SILVIA:

Everything happened so fast I didn’t have time to protest. Here I was lashed over a sawhorse, wearing nothing but a blindfold, a rectum full of fluid, and a butt plug stuck up my ass. It wasn’t unpleasant, but it wasn’t comfortable either. It wasn’t comfortable until someone began to rub my clit, and the woman on the seat in front of me forced my face into her partially shaved crotch. I licked hard, and the pressure on my clit increased I licked harder; I was on the verge of a magnificent cum. “Stop now, don’t let them cum!”

What the fuck? How dare they not let me cum. Why wouldn’t they let me cum? I wanted to scream, but my mouth was buried in a very sweet tasting pussy. Goddamn it, I was so fucking close!

“You will cum later, but now there is something else for you to experience.” Suddenly, the butt plug was removed, the contents of my bowel drain, some more lubricant applied, and a cock pumped into my ass. The gamut of emotions and sensations was incredible; emptiness of my bowel, humiliation knowing I was shitting in front of people, excitement knowing I was shitting in front of people, throbbing pleasure as the cock passed my sphincter and probed the depths of my rectum. The cock moved in and out slowly. The speed was fast enough to stretch and tantalize, but not fast enough to advance my arousal; I was ready to explode. The net result was a continued high just slightly less then orgasmic detonation.

Someone grabbed my hair, pulled my head up out of the sopping wet cunt, and whispered; “Watch what’s happening.” The off stage voice said; “As I mentioned before, we took our pleasure where and with whom we could. Most times it was with friends, but sometimes it was with people closer than friends; sometimes it was with our family.” The quartet took off their hoods to reveal Jim, Linda, Tony, and Keri. Uck! My Tony was having sex with his parents and sister; that was disgusting! “Let me out of here you sick bastards!”

Off stage; “Silvia, are you so sure?”

“That’s incest. I would never do that; my parents raised me differently than that! Now untie me and let me out of here!”

To my back a very familiar voice spoke; “Silvia, you didn’t know it, but you’ve already participated in, and fully enjoyed an incestuous connection, and your mother and I approve.” It was my father’s voice; it was his cock stuck in my ass. “Yes Silvia, we approve, and before you angrily stomp off you need to stop and ask yourself a question; do you really want to lose Tony?” quietly said the person in front of me; the voice belonging to the cunt I had just licked, the voice of my mother.

I was in total shock; the rules of a sane world were collapsing around me. Mother and Daddy were fucking me, and telling me it was all right. “Silvia,” said Mommy, “we’ve wanted to tell you about our true attitudes toward sex ever since you turned eighteen, but until tonight we never found the right moment. We, Daddy, I, Linda, and many others all met and fucked in college, but within a few years after graduation we all went our separate ways. It was only a couple of weeks ago that Linda contacted us and we learned your Tony was her Tony. If you want you have every right to be upset, but I ask you again are you willing to give up Tony and us? Yes us, because if you can’t accept his actions because incest is bad, then how can you accept us?”

Her words hit deep, just as deep as Daddy’s cock that continued to move in my ass. It was difficult to process all that was happening, but I loved Tony, I loved the cock in my ass and its owner, I loved the pussy under my tongue and its owner. Like a rock it hit that nothing was wrong with what we were doing, and if I didn’t believe and accept that as a truth I would lose everyone I held dear.

“Mommy and Daddy, this is all unbelievable, and I know there are some bid decisions ahead, but the most important thing to me right now is to cum. Daddy, please you pump your cock into my ass just a little harder and faster?” He did as I asked and within moments I crested the orgasm barrier and dived into the bliss of total release.

ROBERT:

As with Silvia, my butt plug was pulled and the co-mixed enema fluid and shit poured from my ass to be replaced by a cock. Not just any cock, but the one attached to my father. The shock that my father had his huge, throbbing prick up my ass was awesome. I had never considered this position, but over the years I had beat off many times to the mental image of eating and fucking my mother. She is a beautiful woman, even in her early fifties she is better looking, and in better physical shape than most women in their thirties. She has a gorgeous face, and a stunning body. Given the opportunity to fuck her for real was a dream come true.

But, as I reviewed the situation another typical male thought pattern emerged; the sexually arousing and provocative show by Keri, her family, and the our parents clearly announced that in addition to Keri, the beds of Linda, Ellen, and my mother were now available to me. In the matter of one evening the number of women I could fuck with the full approval of all those around me had at a minimum quadrupled, and maybe there was more. “Mom, do Amy, Walter, and Barbara know about this?”

“Yes; they’ve known for a long time, and just like Dad and I they are anxious to give your cock a workout. ------- Enough about them, I want your face right here, and I want it there NOW!” She pulled my face into her quim, rubbing my nose between her lower lips and thoroughly wetting me from ear to ear. But, there was more. At her signal, Dad began to pump his cock into me. He started slow, but he increased the pace and force until he was pounding my ass, and as his cock massaged my prostate I rapidly reached the point where I was ready to forcefully squirt my juices. I was humping in time with Dad when a hand grasped my dick and guided it into a warm, wet mouth. Whose mouth made no difference; the mouth alone was all that was necessary to push me over the edge as I propelled my half of the essence of life down my penis shaft. Only when my dick was limp, and a hand pulled my head out of Mother’s cunt did I realize Keri was the recipient of my juices. She looked so damn sexy as a string of my cum dripped from the corner of her mouth.

JIM:

With Robert’s description of his cum dripping from my daughter’s mouth the applause began, and rose to a crescendo as the audience realized our story was at an end. “Thank you. Thank you. Please, just a moment. I have a few final comments. Keri and Tony in a great display of courage risked everything to gain everything. As a result our circle of family friends, and sex partners jumped many times over; something for which we are all very grateful. Our family has grown in other ways. Tony and Silvia now have two boys, Jason and Jack, and last year Keri gave birth to her and Robert’s second daughter, Melissa. However, not all is happiness for us. Two months into Keri’s pregnancy, Robert and their older daughter, Heather, who he picked up at daycare on his way home from work, were struck and killed by a drunk driver. We all love and miss them terribly. On a happier note, Keri has found someone to fill the emptiness in her life. She and Walter, Robert’s brother, are engaged. They plan to marry next spring. We’re kind of glad she choose Walter, bringing someone new into our family, while exciting, is very stressful.”