The Day Charm Became His

Story Info
She experiences the switch.
1.4k words
4.18
11.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charm.

Well, that is His name for me, anyway, the only name that is important to me.

He is my master. His real name needs not be spoken as I am only allowed to refer to him as Sir.

This blog is my account, my personal experiences, as his Slave.

*

I giggled as I sat on top of him, my long white hair brushing against my new top. I wriggled my hips inside my dark jeans and tugged his short thick, brown hair as I stuck my tongue out at him. His ice blue eyes narrowed at me from behind his half-framed glasses. I was teasing him, laughing at him, and I loved it.

"Take your top off."

"No!" I giggled more, swatting at his chest. "You can't tell me what to do."

"Oh yes I can."

I bounced lightly on top of him. "Yeah right." I knew he wouldn't do anything, he wouldn't hurt a fly. I had been with my boyfriend for a year now, and I knew better than anyone what a softy he was, especially to me. I could get away with murder, and I liked it that way.

His eyes flashed, and for the first time since I had been with him, fear stabbed at me. However, it was for a slight second, and before I had time to think, he was smiling and stroking my cheek.

"Take off your glasses."

Mmy fingers reached up to my glasses, knowing that as soon as I took them off, he would probably flip me over, and tickle me till I begged for mercy. He was always quite rough with his tickling, and as long as I had my glasses on, he wouldn't dare in case he broke them.

"No."

His eyes flashed again, and without warning I was on my front with my hands pinned behind my back.

"Take. Them. Off."

My heart was pounding, my arms twinging with pain and I strained over my shoulder to see him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged my head up so that my ear was an inch from his lips. "Don't look at me unless I tell you to, princess."

"Why?" my voice was tight, I could hardly breathe from the position he held me in.

He flipped me over, trapping my hands between the floor and my lower back. "Because slaves aren't worthy to meet the eyes of their masters."

I could feel a lump form in my throat. What was wrong with him? "I'm not your SLAVE!" I practically laughed at this, waiting for a smile to break on his handsome, unshaven face. But the only thing that I caught was the back of his hand when he slapped me. Hard.

"You think you can speak to me like that?!" his hand wrapped around my throat, and he lowered himself onto me, so our eyes were level, his steady and cold, mine shaking and fearful.

He delicately took my glasses off and placed them on the bed, his gaze never leaving mine. "When you speak to me, you shall refer to me as "sir." do you understand, my little charm?"

Silence. My whole body trembled under his, and I could feel my arms losing all of their feeling. I squirmed, and closed my eyes, gritting my teeth as I tried to gain the feeling back into my limbs.

Another sharp blow struck me across the face. "Do you understand!" he all but bellowed, and in my shocked state, I could only reply one way.

"Yes, sir."

He smirked. "Good."

He leaned down, his lips brushing mine slightly as I felt the belt of my jeans click open. I squirmed more, but was met by him pinching the skin of my lower stomach. "Keep still." His hand glided under my jeans and panties and skimmed over the lips of my pussy. I saw his eyes widen and his lips twitch as I felt his hand withdraw. "My my..." he whispered. "My little charm seems to be enjoying her newfound captivity..." My eyes followed his glistening fingers as he held them up for me to see. "Getting a little turned on by this are we?"

My pussy throbbed and I turned my head away, blushing and ashamed, but undoubtedly horny as hell.

Using his wet hand, he grabbed my chin and twisted my head back to face him. "You refused to do what I said. You even laughed at me. I'm sorry, my little charm, but I am going to have to punish you quite severely."

He reached for the old climbing rope on his windowsill and barked at me to hold my hands out. As I did so, I whispered in a trembling voice, "why..?"

He smirked at me once again, and shuffled his hips a little bit to gain more comfort from sitting on me. As he wound the rope around my wrists, he calmly explained to me.

"you, my little charm, are infuriating. You are so disobedient! A year I have had to put up with you, telling me what to do, pouting to get your own way, laughing at me if I ever gave you an order. I longed to be able to gag that insatiable mouth of yours, make those sparkling eyes shine with fear, shut you up for once! You're incredibly violent, my little charm, always hitting me, biting me you even kick me in your sleep! So I figure I will have to pay you back for each, little, one." As he said those last three words, he tightened the rope so much that I winced, my eyes watering.

He grabbed each side of my jeans and pulled them off, my panties caught up with them. Without thinking I curled up, trying to hide my exposure.

"Ah ah ah." He sang, bringing my ankles up to my wrists. "There's no hiding from me." He tied my ankles to my wrists, so that my hot, wet pussy was clearly visible, and all too easily accessible. I closed my eyes and turned away, my burning cheeks showing clearly my humiliation and embarrassment. But this wasn't just embarrassment, was it? I found that my heart was pounding, not from only fear, but excitement. I had no idea what he was going to do next, and the thought made my body flood with warmth.

I felt his hands on the knot holding my limbs together, and in the split second I opened my eyes to see, he had thrust his hard cock into me. I gasped, shocked at the sudden feeling, waves of ecstasy flushing my face even more. He must have undressed when I turned away from him, I thought, gasping as he pounded mercilessly into me. He filled me so much there was pain behind every thrust, and tears formed in my eyes. I gazed up at him, my whole body being slammed harder onto the floor so I felt friction burns from the carpet.

The different sensations were making my head swim, the pain felt almost pleasant as my new master fucked me harder, and I felt the familiar, if not immensely more intense feeling of climax.

"Sir- I'm- Oh god..."

He grabbed hold of my throat and growled at me. "Not yet." He snarled as he drove into me.

I gasped with each breath I took. I couldn't help it. I was going to, there was no stopping it. The air was being cut from me as my master pressed onto my throat, isolating the feeling pulsing from my pussy.

It became more and more intense as I fought for air, each time gaining a breath only to have it slammed out of me.

"Don't you dare!" he squeezed tighter, but to no avail. I could feel myself cumming, and I heard a scream, high pitched and so far away, I knew that it was me screaming, the waves rocking me as my master did, my screaming and gasping pushing him over the edge as he groaned and slammed harder into me, surely bruising me. He slowed to a stop and released his grip from my throat.

I smiled and bit my lip, still feeling the aftershock from the orgasm. "Oh my god.. that was amazi-"

I opened my eyes and felt the words catch in my throat. His face was the embodiment of fury. Fear gripped me as he opened his mouth to speak. "You disobeyed me." He whispered dangerously.

"But I-"

He grabbed me by the back of the neck and twisted me so my face was pressed against the carpet.

"You NEVER disobey your master."

I felt a blindfold being slid over my eyes and I swallowed down the lump in my throat, it settling in my stomach.

"We're FAR from done, princess, you need to learn your lesson."