The Day He Took His Mother

Story Info
Tim had to have her.
4.1k words
4.41
295.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

Tim looked out from where he was standing, on the balcony of his parent's house. He had come home knowing that his father was away for the week attending a court hearing in London. His father, Sam Richards, had bought this summer retreat a couple of years ago. It was a lovely beachhouse by the sea. On the beach, his eyes saw his mother, standing alone, silhouetted in the firm sea breeze. The wind blew against her. The silk blouse and loose bottom she wore pressed against her body accentuating her lovely figure. At 39, Laura still had the model looks that Sam Richards had fallen madly in love with. Sam had married Laura when he was already forty and she was only nineteen. He was a partner in the law firm and she was his secretary.

The sun was already setting and in the fading light Tim gazed longingly at the sight of Laura. It was the gaze of a man secretly yearning for the woman of his dreams, someone he could not have. Ever since he had unwittingly seen Laura naked in her room after she had taken her shower when he was home the last time, he knew that no other girl could ever take her place in his thoughts. Tim knew that what he felt was wrong and however hard he tried, he could not get the vision of Laura out of his mind.

He had come home unannounced and had walked into the house. The front door was unlocked and when he came in had called out but there was no answer.

Laura came out of the bathroom, clad only in her bath towel. When she stood in front of the dressing table, she let the towel drop onto the floor. At 39, her full breasts were still firm and did not droop. Her waist still gave her the hour glass figure, with her hips flaring into lovely shaped buttocks and the long tapered legs that had driven Sam wild whenever he made love to her. The cool air had made her nipples hardened and they stood out like eraser tips. Her blond hair was still damp and she raised her towel to dry them. It was at this moment with her arms upraised and the towel shielding her eyes that Tim passed her room and looked inside. The sight that greeted him made him gasp involuntarily. He wanted to walk away immediately but his feet seemed stuck to the ground. His eyes wandered and caught the fine pubic hair, almost reddish in color, curling inwards between his mother's crotch.

Although it was only for a few seconds, it was like a lifetime to Tim, standing there, taking in the illicit vision of his naked mother.

He did not know how he managed to walk to his own room. Once inside, he quickly locked his door and lay on his bed. Unbuttoning his jeans, he snatched a wad of tissue from the side table and pushed his boxers down to his knees. He made love to the vivid picture still in his mind and caught the semen, which ejaculated into the soft tissue, imagining it was his mother's vagina. Breathing heavily, he moaned, knowing that he had committed a terrible sin.

Tim got up and wiped himself of any telltale stains, and walked unsteadily of his room.

"Tim, oh it is you, I thought it was your father," Laura said as she saw him. "I though he had came back early," she smiled at him with genuine love.

"Hi, mom, we had a few days break so I thought I might as well come home," Tim said, as he embraced and kissed her on both cheeks.

Her freshly bathed body smelled intoxicating as he held her in his arms. Unconsciously, Tim held her tightly for longer than usual and suddenly realized what he was doing, releasing her.

"Emm, you really miss me that much," Laura smiled at her son.

The whole time he was home, Tim kept stealing glances at his mother whenever he knew she was not looking. All he could see was that nude goddess. He desperately hoped that his mother was not aware of his thoughts. Tim had girlfriends at college but after that day, they paled against this woman who had given birth to him.

And today, he had come home. He knew what he had to do. Even if she were to tell his father, he could not stop himself anymore. He had made up his mind.

Tim walked down to he beach until he was standing a few feet behind Laura. His heart was beating wildly, seeing her, almost taking in the fragrance of her smell.

"Mom," he said softly.

She turned around, surprise and joy on her face upon seeing him.

"Timmy," she held her arms out to him.

Mother and son held each other.

"Why are you home, something happened in college?" she asked in worried anticipation.

"No, mom, just wanted to be home, just needed to be with you," Tim answered.

"Oh," Laura said, looking at her son and wondering what it was. Sensing his discomfort, she rubbed his hair and placed her hands around his waist.

"Problems at school?" she asked gently. "You know dad is away for the week, I think he informed you," she added.

"Yeah, I know, but it's you I want to talk to," Tim said. He looked down at the sand.

Laura knew that her son was troubled but could not imagine what was amiss. Holding his hand in hers, she led him back to the house, mother and son walking quietly, leaving their marks on the sand, soon to be washed away by the incoming tide.

A flash of lightning lit the now darkening sky and drops of rain began to fall on the two figures as they made their way to the house. It came splattering down and they ran, hand in hand. By the time they reach the front porch, both were wet.

Walking into the house, Tim looked across at Laura. Her wet blouse, almost transparent hardly hid the contours of her breasts, the nipples pushing out like dark points. Laura was not conscious of her son's stare.

"I need to change and so do you," she said.

"No, mom," Tim said, looking at her.

Laura was taken aback by her son's words. "You'll catch your death of cold," she retorted, wondering what had got into Tim.

"You stay there, just stay there," Tim said, as he made his way to Laura's room and returned with her towel.

Laura was speechless and did not know quite what was happening when Tim stood in front of her and placed the towel on her head and began drying her hair. When he finished, he put the towel on the chair and placed his fingers on the button of her wet blouse. As he began to unbutton her, Laura put her hand on his.

"What are you doing," she asked, almost inaudibly. "Tim, what are you doing?" she said, looking into his eyes.

"Please, mom," Tim said, his eyes never leaving hers.

She was tears wetting his cheeks.

Laura was too shocked to respond.

The last button was released and Tim pushed the garment off his mother's shoulders, letting it drop onto the floor. For the first time in her life, she stood bare breasted in front of her 20 years old son. In the cold air, Laura's breasts grew taut and firmer, her nipples protruding and hard. His hands reached for them as his palm and fingers cupped the lovely flesh.

Laura hunched her shoulder forwards, her stomach inwards as she gasped. This pushed her breasts into Tim's palms as he caressed and kneaded them gently. The touch was electric and Laura could feel her nipples grow so hard.

She held both his wrists and pleaded, "please, this is wrong, please stop, please."

But Tim kept kneading and using his finger and thumb began to press lightly on his mother's nipples. As she hunched her head forward, he released on nipple and holding Laura's cheeks brought his mouth onto hers. He kissed his mother's mouth, his tongue brushing her lips and entering her mouth. Releasing her cheeks, he clasped his hand onto her hair and deep kissed her, seeking her tongue, sucking it, while his other hand continued to caress her breasts and nipple. Despite the shock that had befallen her, Laura responded against her will at the incestuous ministrations that her son had inflicted upon her body. She could feel the wetness between her thighs, knowing that an orgasm was about to drown her. Her soft lips began to accept his intrusion as their mouth fused together, each seeking the other's saliva. At the apex of her feelings, she shuddered as she came, standing there, naked to her waist, her son's hand on her breasts and his mouth on hers. Her inner thighs felt wet and sticky as the love juice seeped and wet the soft skin of her crotch.

Tim felt his mother's orgasm as he sucked on her tongue. Releasing her mouth from his, he made her stand up straight. Laura looked at her son and panted unevenly. She knew she had cum for him and tried to look away. Breathing unevenly, Laura knew that they had committed incest but the exquisite feeling that had overcome her was so erotic. But she felt terribly ashamed and clasped her hands across her breasts as though to cover herself and to forget what had transpired.

Still standing in front of Tim, she watched in horror as he undressed himself until he completely naked. She tried to avoid his eyes but she could not. The tears was now replaced by an intense look of wanting that she had seen in her husband when he was fully aroused. Almost in a trance, she felt Tim's hands on hers, unfolding them from her breasts and placing her fingers onto his engorged penis. He gently made her grasp his shaft. Mother and son looked at each other as she felt his throbbing organ in her hands. The engorged phallus was seeping precum, and it wet her palms.

"No, Tim, please stop, I beg you, please stop," Laura whimpered.

Tim could not help himself, the barrier was already broken and there was no way back. He wanted her in every way, he had to have her. No words were spoken as he took her by the hand and led her to the sofa, making her sit on the edge as he stood before her. Bending his knees with her legs between his thighs, Tim placed his hardened penis between his mother's breasts and pressed them together with is palm of his hands.

"I need to fuck your breasts, mom," he said, looking down at her face.

Laura's body shivered as Tim began to fuck between his mother's breasts. The stiff phallus began to move between the insides of the swell of her flesh, lubricated by the dripping precum. She could feel the heat of his penis as well as the friction and he fucked her. Unable to stop him or control herself, her arms began to encircle his thighs as he pumped against her chest. Suddenly he stopped and let out a gasp, pressing her breasts tightly together. His ejaculation spurted out, hitting her on her neck as she felt the warm globs of his sperm wetting her. He kept spurting as he shuddered, he began to fuck her breasts again, the thick creamy liquid turning white as he rubbed in into her flesh.

When he finished, Tim, knelt down between her legs and rubbed his semen onto her breasts and nipples, coating her flesh like a balm to soften his ravishment of her body. Then he placed his head on her thighs and sobbed.

Laura came for the second time when he ejaculated onto her breasts. She was now weak and her mind was so confused as to what he had done to her. Taking his head off her thighs, she stood up and walked silently to her room. She stepped into her bathroom. The woman that looked out of her mirror was someone who was naked from the waist up, her hair disheveled, the breasts glistening with cum. God, that is me, she said to herself, what have I done, me son had made love to my body. She placed her hands on her face and cried. Laura got under the shower and cleaned herself, washing away all the traces of her son's semen. Sam will kill us if he knew.

Lying in bed, Laura could not sleep, her thoughts going back to what had happened. She could still feel the throbbing penis of Tim on her breasts and the way he had kneaded them, his fingers gently pulling on her nipples. She tried not to admit it but she knew that she had the wonderful orgasms when he had done with her. Tim was still in the house and she shuddered to think any further. She had locked her bedroom door.

It was almost an hour and she felt a bit calmer. He had come to his senses, she thought. She wondered how they would face each other the next day. Maybe he would have left before she woke up.

Laura thought she was dreaming when there was a soft knock on her door. It was knocked again. Then she heard him, "mom, please open the door." Laura placed her pillow against her ear to drown out his voice.

"I beg you mom, please don't do this to me, I'll be gone forever from your life tomorrow," she heard him pleading.

"Gone forever...." she could heard the anguish in him and with tears still wetting her eyes, she got up and unlocked her door.

Tim stood in his pyjamas, facing her. Their eyes locked. He slowly closed the door behind him as he stepped into her room.

Laura knew that they had crossed the line of no return. The look in his eyes told her that he wanted her, needed her body, to love and to fuck. He held her close and their lips met. It was a lover's kiss, full of pent-up intensity. Tim moved her into the center of the room, all the while clasping her to him and tasting her mouth. His hands groped for the ends of her nightgown and pulled it off her, over her head. She had nothing on beneath. His lips sought her nipples for the first time, sucking them to stiffness, as though seeking the milk that had nourished him when he was a baby. Laura felt her breasts growing fuller as he sucked and kneaded them. He quickly undressed himself and fell to his knees. He kissed her stomach, her belly button and then she felt his lips licking her pubic hair. Her breath came in rapid succession as he opened her thighs. Then his tongue was at her opening which was already wet. He licked her, at her clitoris, opening the petal and exposing the tiny protrusion which seeked his tongue. Tim felt her shuddering when his lips closed on her, sucking her. Laura's fingers were clutching his hair, as she bent slightly backwards, offering her crotch to his lips. Then she felt his tongue penetrating her vagina, pushing in and out as he fucked her. A warm feeling came over her as her juices flowed onto his tongue. Tim placed his mouth over her vagina and sucked, drinking in his mother's secretions. The feeling was something so beautiful that he could never have imagined, drinking from her the sticky liquid, which flowed down his throat. He could not get enough of her as she came in multiple orgasms. His penis had grown so hard and engorged, his precum dripping onto the floor. Laura's legs were now opened, offering herself in total surrender and she felt as though she did not have the strength to stand.

Tim's hands were wrapped around, beneath his mother's knees, lifting her as he stood up. She clasped her arms around his neck. Having lifted her, she encircled her legs around his waist as he cupped his hands against her buttocks. His throbbing phallus seeked her vagina and she felt the enormous pulpy head resting against her opening. Her wetness and his precum made it easy for him to enter her. The sensation when he penetrated her made her seek his lips. As they kissed deeply, Tim's penis entered the forbidden channel of his mother's vagina, sinking in deep until it reached her cervix. He could feel her vagina walls, silky and grasping the girth of his shaft. As they sucked on each other's mouth, he began lifting and letting her down on his penis, fucking her. Their wetness made a soft squishing sound as mother and son fucked. Then as he felt the impending rise of semen from the base of his scrotum, he took his lips off hers and looked into her eyes.

"I'm coming inside you mom, I'm fucking you and I'm coming inside you," he gasped. Laura could only look at him, panting. Then with one hard upwards stroke, pushing as deep as he could inside her body, his sperm coated the inside of her. Laura lips went slack as she felt him wetting her insides, her vagina muscles grasping his penis as he ejaculated, spurt after spurt of semen, deep inside her cervix. Her orgasms were blinding as she shivered in his arms. They hung on to each other until it passed. Then their mixed juices began to seep out of her and tiny drips fell onto the floor. Still joined together, he carried her to her bed. He still could not get enough of her. Even as he walked carrying her to the bed, he kept fucking her, bouncing her gently against his still hard penis.

Lifting her off him, he placed her on the bed, making her lie on her side. Then he inserted his penis inside her again and kept fucking her. Laura moaned in ecstasy as she felt his penis inside her.

Then she felt him turning her onto her stomach. Still deep inside her, her reached out to place her pillow beneath her, so that her buttocks were now lifted up. Laura was in a trance. Then he pulled out and was off her. She opened her eyes and took in deep gulps of air. Almost immediately, she felt his hands pressing open the mounds of her twin peaks. They were quivering and his lips were against the crevice of her buttocks. She felt the wetness of his tongue against her anus. He licked against the crinkled hole, her tiny star. Laura clenched her buttocks together but Tim was insistent when he priced her open with his hands. Laura was shocked into realizing her son's intention to sodomize her. The very thought of his taboo action made her struggle to free herself but his grip on her hips and buttocks was firm and unrelenting. His tongue descended onto her anal opening again, this time more forcefully as he managed to insert it pass her tiny opening. The earthy odor emitting from his mother's anus raised the lustful turmoil in Tim's mind as he kept pushing his tongue further into her orifice. Laura cried out in utter outrage and shame at his sinful stimulation of her anus. The continuous and relentless rasping of Tim's tongue gradually made her stop fighting as a strange feeling of exquisite wonder began to overcome her. Her eyes turned over as she slumped in total submission of his tonguing her.

Having managed to insert his tongue into the rim of his mother's anal opening, Tim pressed his lips against her and tried to suck, making Laura's buttocks clenching and releasing, all the time quivering in surrender. Then he raised himself off her and turned her body making her lie on her back. He looked at Laura who was panting rapidly, her eyes half opened, almost in a dreamy state. Time stood still for mother and son. Tim moved his body between her thighs and lifted her legs, placing them on his shoulder.

His thick and bulging penis was now touching her crotch. His finger moved down and collected his dripping precum. Coating it, he raised his finger and rubbed the sticky liquid onto Laura's lips, rubbing it tenderly onto her and then pushing it into her mouth. Laura tasted her son's secretions, sucking on his finger. Tim leaned across his mother's body and reached for the bottle of her face cream. He opened the cap and poured the silky liquid into the palm of his hand. He rubbed it along the girth of his hard shaft and around the head of his engorged penis head. Tim pushed forward so that Laura's crotch was exposed and open to him. He placed the opening of the bottle above Laura's anus and the cream dripped onto her star. The sudden coolness made her come out of her semi-conscious state to see her son looking down at her and realizing that her legs were resting his shoulders and she was completely and lewdly opened to him.

Tim placed the bottle of face cream aside and taking his penis in his hand, he rubbed it against Laura's anus. Laura felt the spongy head being pushed against her.

Her mouth opened and the words came out almost in a whisper as she pleaded, "no Tim, not there, nooooo...."

Tim pulled her up, one arm around her neck as she tried to push against his chest. His other hand was on his penis as he placed the head onto her tiny orifice, as he braced forward to penetrate her. The face cream was silky and slick and it helped. As he thrusted forward, her anus opened and accepted the engorged head. It opened and his penis was lodged, only the head, inside her rectum. Laura's mouth opened in shock at the intrusion and tears welled in her eyes at the immense pain that she felt between her thighs. Tim stopped and remained motionless, allowing her to get used to his hard organ. He dipped his head and licked the tears off her cheeks.

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12