The Day Hell Froze Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a combination of a high metabolism, good genetics, and a healthy workout schedule that prevented both these ladies from weighting a ton. Cyn, just like Michael, began working out at the age of 12. She would do so in the mornings or in the evenings with her mother to get into the habit. One thing this family was adamant about was fitness. In fact, fitness was the livelihood of the Thomas mother and father team

Mrs. Thomas was the fitness and nutrition director of one of the larger workout facilities in the area and her husband was its manager. In fact that was how they met. She interviewed for the position and two years later they were man and wife.

Michael leaned toward his mother and kissed her cheek in greeting.

"Hello Mother," he said.

"Hey dear," she responded.

He turned toward Cyn, who paid him no mind. He kissed her cheek in greeting and he felt the tremor that rushed though her. He paused from pulling away, his lips just centimeters from her cheek. Inhaling slowly, she turned her face slightly and their eyes met. Her smile rivaled that of a seductress in her prime.

"Good morning, biggggggggg brother."

The word big rolled off her tongue in a purr. She reminded him for a moment of Eartha Kitt, who played Catwoman so many years ago. Then she leaned closer as if wanting to connect their lips like their eyes were currently locked. Michael jerked back, slightly, before the contact was made, as if fearing he would be burned.

"Is something wrong, Michael?" asked Beverly Thomas, as she witnessed the tension between Michael and Cyn.

Abruptly breaking eye contact with Cyn, his eyes pierced his mother's and he softly replied, "No."

Turning toward the cabinet he retrieved a drinking glass and took his place at the table, directly across from Cyn. His father, John, neatly arranged the platters of food on the table as Michael poured some orange juice into his glass.

The Thomas family began filling their breakfast plates and quietly passed food around at request. When all was settled, John gave a brief prayer of grace and the Saturday morning breakfast ritual commenced.

"Michael, did you hear anything regarding the position in the city?"

"Yeah, actually, the supervisor got a fax from the head of Kid's Town down there and they definitely have an opening. They like the fact that I currently work for Kids Town which means they wouldn't have to really train me on rules and regulations and with the recommendation my supervisor provided my odds look pretty good. So if all works out you all will be rid of me before you know it!"

"Good. How about the graduate program at Loyoa University?"

"I don't know, dad. They haven't gotten back to me. I should know within the next few weeks if I have been accepted or not. We shall see. "

"Well, honey. What ever happens or doesn't happen, we will support you. Cyn, honey, are you ok, you are hardly eating and usually by now you'd be half way finished.

All eyes turned to the youngest child who wore a very sad look on her face.

"No, no, I am fine. I just got used to having Michael back. I will miss him when he goes."

"Don't worry sweetie, no matter how far he moves I bet you will still see him on our doorstep from time to time. Isn't that right, boy?"

"Yea, dad. No doubt."

"Whatever happens, you know you'll always have a place here as long as you need it," chimed in Ms. Thomas.

"I know, mom. You guys have been great. Thanks."

The smile that passed between mother and son was sweet. From the corner of his eye he saw Cyn scaring at him. He decided it was now that he should address the matter.

"Cyn, were you outside of my garage apartment, last night?"

The poor girl nearly choked on her sausage. Mrs. Thomas, immediately went to her aid and firmly pounded her back in an attempt to help her... well, Michael wasn't sure what that action was meant to do, but because of it or despite it, Cyn gained control.

"Are you okay?" asked her father, surprised and concerned.

"Yea. I am. I guess I didn't finished swallowing before I attempted to answer. Uh, no. I wasn't. I was in bed by the time you came home."

"Really? I wonder how your cell phone managed to find its way by the garage door?"

Silence.

"Cynthia Angela Marie Thomas, please don't tell me you are spying on your brother?" asked Mrs. Thomas with an appalled look on her face.

Mr. Thomas, on the other hand, looked amused.

"NO! Oh mother that is gross. No! I... I... Placed my phone on the edge of the window and it was so hot out last night, I opened the window and you guys have yet to replace the broken screen from last spring. It must have fallen out."

Michael didn't say anything. He just stared at her over arched brows. She could be telling the truth, but something in the way she avoided everyone's eyes, combined with the handprint, and what happened in the restroom--No stop. Nothing happened in the restroom, he reminded himself, but rather whatalmostcould have happened, but didn't--led him to doubt her story.

Reaching in his pocket, he took out the phone and rested it on the table, beside her plate.

"Well, try and be more careful. You are lucky it didn't break. It didfall two stories."

Eyes lowered, she mumbled thanks and put the phone into her pocket before anyone had the chance to examine it too closely. Taking a chance she sneaked a peak and found Michael still staring at her. Flaming with embarrassment, she turned back to the television. Maybe if she tried hard enough she could pretend he didn't exist, but something told her that was easier said than done.

***

She didn't know what she expected but Michael didn't bother her after that. In fact, it was almost as if things had returned to normal. He did hear from the office downtown and learned that they would welcome him into their fold with higher pay, believe it or not. The plan was to find a new place downtown that he could afford and that was close to work. She was pleasantly surprised when he asked her to go with him to scout for a new crib.

She had just jumped off the exercise bike, covered in sweat when he opened the door and peered inside the "gym." It was really Michael's old bedroom when he lived there before college. It was only after college that he opted to stay in the garage for privacy. Original, the garage was the gym, but everyone decided to move the gym into the house for easier access. The garage was then converted into a den. In a way, it was poetic justice that when Michael came home his new bedroom became the garage. Everyone just parked their cars in front of the house or in the driveway, in front of the garage doors.

"Hey kid? Want to come with me to look at some apartments? We can get something to eat while we are out."

Huffing and puffing she moved the hair from her eyes and smiled.

"Sure."

"Good. Be ready in 30 minutes." And just like that, his head was gone. Happy beyond belief she ran straight for the shower. The outfit was easy. It was warm outside; sneakers, jeans and a red halter-top were perfect. Thirty minutes later they were headed to the heart of the city. Michael was the first to break the ice.

"You think you going to pass Chemistry this term?"

"Yeah. It has become wayyyyyy easier now that mom and dad got me that tutor. Paul is so cool and unbelievably smart. On one hand I'm grateful for him yet on the other hand I get embarrassed around him."

"Embarrassed? Why?"

"Because when he explains things, he makes it seem so simple!"

"Ahhhhhh. I get it. So simple that you feel like an idiot for not having to grasp the concept on your own."

"Exactly! I'm like-- am I really this stupid? Hey! Watch out for the cat!"

"I see the cat! I'm not going to hit the fluffy rodent, though if I did no one would blame me. He should keep his little ass out of the streets where it belongs."

"Cats are not 'fluffy rodents.' They are independent creatures that aren't respected for their qualities because flea-ridden dogs are considered more 'warm and lovable.' But the truth is they are too needy and too stupid to take of themselves."

He laughed as he made a right turn on Main Street.

"Well one of those better not run out in front of me either because it wouldn't get much more sympathy from me than your fluffy rodent. Ok, the first apartment should be on the next block. Help me look for a parking space."

The apartment was nice and spacious. The rent was actually within his budget and it was only 15 minutes away from the city. This move was more about independence rather than convenience, if he wanted convenience he could have stayed in the garage and saved his money. Not a bad idea considering that he was planning on going back to school and with a father who loved to cook and would have a hot meal waiting for him in the evening, the idea of staying became more appealing with each thought.

"Hello..."

The echo of her voice faded. She smiled and attempted several cartwheels around the room. A skill she learned as a cheerleader at her high school. She's been at it for two years and was a natural. It was the closest she came to sports as she was going get. She regretted sometimes that Michael wasn't in high school too, she would have loved to see him in his uniform charging across the field looking allmanly.

He was currently in the kitchen; on the side of the kitchen was a small area where the washer and dryer were positioned. The apartment also came with a dishwasher, a full bath, a half bath, and a big bedroom. It was just the right space for one person. What really made the apartment attractive was the view of the city from his window. At night the lights were sure to be beautiful.

He talked over the details with the manager and promised to come back with a decision. They visited four more apartments that day but that first one was Cyn's favorite. She did her best to talk her brother into buying it as they sat in the corner booth in a small diner.

"I know. I like it too. I'll probably take it."

"You will? And when mom and dad get on my nerves I can come crash at your place?"

"Sure why not?" he laughed.

"Cool. I swear you are the best brother in the world. The compete coolest! In fact if it wasn't for the fact you were my brother I might have tried to get a little sumin' sumin' you know?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Cynthia," he started, maybe this was the time he should finally address this.

"It was just a joke, don't take it so seriously."

"Cynthia?"

"I mean really. You are my brother, who am I kidding—"

"Cynthia?!"

"—you wouldn't want me anyway. I'm not pretty enough, not like what's her name you were fucking in the garage. Yeah, I did see. I can't compete with her. The fact that I love you, it isn't enough, I know it and I know it is wrong. But at night, when I'm alone, it's you I think about. I swear I never imagined that my pussy could hurt so much. Sometimes, I would touch myself, imagining it was you touching me and it's soooooo wrong and I feel guilty, but at the same time, the wrongness of it is so intoxicating."

She played with her food, never once looking up from her plate as she rambled.

"I brought a dildo you know? It was easy. I just went in and paid for it. They don't check for IDs or anything in those places. Guess what I named him? Michael. He vibrates and glows in the dark (laugh). But I'm realistic. I know it is just a fantasy. I know you and I will never happen. I respect that, but it doesn't stop the fact that I want you. You have to be the sexiest man on this earth. And when you move like that, the muscles in your neck, your arm, your body! Jesus!"

He stopped squirming in his chair.

"I just wanted you to know, what happened in the bathroom was an accident. I didn't mean to walk in on you. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable in anyway, thinking your pervert sister is trying to jump your bones. Like I said I'm realistic. I know you don't feel the same... right? I mean it really never could happen, right? You could never think about me the way I think about you, could you?"

She needed an answer. She needed to know that it was only she doing the wanting, the fantasizing, because if there was a slight chance it was mutual, well....

She took a deep breath and looked up and what she saw took the remaining breath she had away. What she saw was Michael lifting her up and throwing her across the table and devouring her on the spot. She saw him ripping her clothes off and showing her what it really felt like to be a woman. She saw it. She felt it. It was all there, in his eyes. There was lust in his eyes, the deep forbidden kind. The kind she only read about in trashy novels she found hidden in the back of her mother's drawer. Her pussy clenched. But she saw something else too that made her heart ache with understanding, she saw pain and guilt.

He got up from the table and went to the cash register to pay for the bill. She sat there, staring at the spot he once occupied. Her hands automatically reached for her breasts and she squeezed, she squeezed as if she was trying to hold the lust in, but she couldn't. It only grew. She heard the bell from the diner door ring, signaling someone opening it. Looking behind her she saw him leaving. Grabbing her purse she ran out behind him. He had started the car and he waited for her to get in.

She watched him. He ignored her. The trip home was one of silence. There was a lot of silence between them lately. Once home he exited the car and entered his garage home, never once looking back. But he didn't have to look back, because she already knew what he was hiding. She knew and she would never forget the sight. The lust. He wanted her too. Maybe, just maybe, with a little push....

She went to her room and closed the door. Diving onto her bed she buried her face into the pillow. Inhaling deeply she turned over, onto her back, looking up at the ceiling in wonder.

She softly began to whisper and asked the question, almost as if he was there to hear her...

"Would you let me?" she asked.

"Would you stand there in a proud stance with your legs spread and your hips thrust forward so I see the bulge waiting for me?

Would you unzip rough denim jeans, push aside cotton white briefs and present to me your swollen cock...?

I can see me too.

Cock in both hands, tip to base as I stroke you, massage you, simply feeling you and all that strength. Making you wet with the juice you present for me to drink.

I can see it. Feel it.

Wrapping my lips around your tip sucking you in, with no hands as support just the suction power of my mouth taking you deeper inside me. Rubbing those hips, massaging your sac, gently, yet firmly, tasting them. Making us both incredible wet. Feeling you churn your hips as I suck on a ball, inhaling your scent. I want it all around me. Let me suck on you and stroke your balls till the milk comes out.

I can suck on you for hours, just me and your dick, until my jaw aches and your knees give and you can't stand. Then we can move you to a chair and I can eat you some more.

Let me climb on top of you and rub my hands across your chests. Do you have puffy nipples or are the tight little buds like mine?

I see me wrapping my wet pussy lips around your base and riding, sliding up and down the shaft, making you wetter with my pussy juice.

But you have to touch me too, my breasts, squeeze them, stroke them, play with my nipples, twist them, lord bite them. You have to.

You have to; while I mark you with my scent, my juice, covering your dick and your balls and your hips and your jeans with all of me, making you mine; if only for a moment. Damn, baby boo

Would you let me?"

Signing she had breath for just one more word.

"Michael."

Rolling on to her side she went to sleep.

ty ybb

***

Her mouth was moist and hot. It engulfed him completely. Her tongue was sure and strong as it traveled up the shaft of his dick. The warmth moved lower licking around the soft skin of his balls. Small hands rubbed and massaged his thighs in a smooth, gentle motion. He moaned in appreciation. It didn't occur to him that this shouldn't be happening. It had to be a dream, right? His hands found the head underneath the covers and felt a thick mass of silky hair.

"Oh baby," he moaned.

"Oh Michael," she moaned back.

His eyes snapped open.

"Oh shit!"

Fanatic, he pushed back from the bed. His legs kicked her in the process. Her yell of pain barely registered as he jumped from the bed in alert. His arms were outstretched as if trying to push away some dangerous threat coming directly toward him. Backwards he moved, backwards he stumbled, until finally his back was pressed up against the far wall. He had nowhere to go.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" he yelled.

Tears were in her young eyes as she removed herself from under the covers. She looked scared and unsure.

"But.... You want me-- "

"What? What?! What the fuck are you talking about, Cynthia?"

"You want me! I know you do. I've seen it! It was in your eyes."

Crying harder, she rose to her knees in the middle of the bed reaching out her hands in a nonverbal plea.

Sighing he took a deep breath. He stared at her. Then realizing he was naked, he went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of briefs, which he quickly put on. He couldn't hide how hard he was so he didn't try. Covered, he turned back to her and said.

"This is my fault. I should never have let it go this far. I should have said something when you said what you said in the diner. I just didn't know what to say and some part of me hoped that maybe you would just go away, it all would just go away!. Cynthia, you are a beautiful young girl. But that is all you are you-- a girl and MY SISTER! I know what it is like to be a teenager--"

"This is not a teenage crush, don't you dare say that!" the tears where harder now. She could barely see.

"I don't know what the fuck it is, but I do know IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. YOU HEAR ME? The day this ever happens will be the day hell freezes overso get it the fuck out of your little teenage mind!"

She curled up into a ball at this point. She started to hiccup uncontrollably. The tears hadn't stop. Sighing, feeling regret and pain, he moved to the bed and sat at the edge and watched her.

"I am sorry. It's not your fault. I'm the adult here and I should have handle this better, but, baby you are my sister and whether you like it or not you are just 18. Your hormones are crazy and as much as you hate to hear it, this is a crush. That is why it hurts so much. But listen baby, you are beautiful and one day you will be an unbelievably beautiful woman. Any man in the world be lucky as shit to have you, but that man won't be me and I think you are confusing the love we have for one another as siblings with those awkward feelings that come with growing up and developing into a woman."

Lying down beside her, he pressed his forehead against hers and moved the hair that was hiding her face. Staring into her deep brown eyes, he continued.

"I love you baby girl. More than you'll ever know, but this can't happen. You understand me?"

Sighing, she sat up and looked down at him, wiping away the tears on her cheeks with the back of her hand. Taking another deep breath she responded.

"Yes. I know. I guess I always knew that, but I just hoped...."

She struggled. Sighing once again she moved from the bed and walked to the connecting door to enter the house. Looking back she saw him sitting there. His bronzed skin was strong and masculine. He was beautiful. Looking down she also saw he was still hard. It hadn't gone away. Looking back up, their eyes met.

"One of these days, I will not be a teenager. I will be a woman and you will not be able to resist me, at all cost. I promise."