The Day I Became a Monster Pt. 02

Story Info
I have my slave, now what do I do with you?
3.5k words
4.24
22.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few things before you begin. I am bad at grammar and punctuation. I am sorry I have yet to find an editor so for now I am just doing my best, which might not be that great. If this will bug you do not read on I would like to save your time. Also there are a lot of bdsm proponents in here if this bothers you do not read on. Second I know that Cyan, thinks he is a monster a bad guy, however he isn't as rough as one might think, at least not often. This is intentional it is to show his true nature in a way. Again sorry if this is confusing or annoying. Last I have never submitted anything here before. I know that it is not the best piece of writing, hopefully it is 'good enough' I appreciate the comments and advice and hopefully I will get better over time. I do this for fun and hope you enjoy it just a bit. Have fun!

*****

Me and Jack just sat there, now both nude, drinking scotch. He smiled talking about some of the training him and Sara had been doing. Both of us intentionally ignoring Alexis curled in a ball on the floor. I pretended to not notice her but my eyes couldn't stay off of her. Her beautiful silky hair, her green emerald eyes, which were now full of tears. Her healthy bosom and firm, round, ass was more than a man could take. She had just came, all while being forced to lick a submissive woman she had raped just nights before. She had come while I fucked her, raped her, used her without her permission. All so she would not be sent to jail.

I knew that she could of tried to call bullshit. She could of mentioned that my friend was incriminated on the tape, as well as her. Hell she could bring up that I just raped her, but I knew I could also play these things off if she brought it up. I would tell her that my friend was already back at his home in the Bahamas. I would also say that no one would believe her that her claims were just to keep herself out of trouble. Truth was my friend was back at his home in the Bahamas, but he would hate to not be able to come back. Also truth be told the cops probably would listen to her, especially if they looked into my background, into the club. They wouldn't know that it was all safe and consensual there. It did have such a large stigma that could at the very least make things uncomfortable for me. They would just see what they would want to see and that could be used against me in court.

She wouldn't know these things though and she never would. She also was likely afraid I would say something to the others, or worse to Allen. This way, in our silence, we could play it off ,tell everyone she was sick of pretending to be a dominatrix, maybe she had always been a switch and now wanted to explore her submissive side with her new trusted friend, Me. I could hear her nose sniffling, crying probably about her world crashing down around her. Sara was kneeling near Jack the image of a perfect slave. So happy, so content, so submissive.

"So Alexis." I spoke my voice loud, assertive. "Have you decided, go to jail or be my slave." I walk to where she is, then I pull her up by her arm, gently tossing her on the couch near her. "Be this, Alexsi be a slave, be my slave do as I say when I say, be used how I want, whenever I want for 10 years. Maybe less with good behavior or jail for at least 40." I say smiling at her. My heart racing I knew what she would say, I knew what I wanted her to say. I knew what my body needed her to say but there were no promises.

I waited a minute as she caught her breathe. Just when I was about to demand an answer, just when I was about to lose myself a small voice, I had never heard come from the woman in front of me before, spoke up.

"I'll do it Cyan, I will." She paused crying some. "I'll be your slave." Her head dropped her pale skin almost glowing in contrast to her red silky locks. I needed this woman again. But I had a promise to keep. "Good Alexis good ,next you will pay Jack back for me borrowing his property. Spread yourself wide for the man." I say and smile at her shocked look. She couldn't believe ,she was going through this right now. I bet she was still thinking about how she had come to help with a slave, now she was the slave.

"You will say yes sir when I demand something of you, and do it quickly, or should I get the cane already?"

Alexis gasped, she had used that tool before, had seen me use it before. It was a very effective tool in delivering as much pain as you could with as little damage, if you knew how to use it correctly. She shook her head. "No sir, I don't need the cane, sorry sir." She spread her legs. Her face spoke volumes about her disgust at the new situation, while her pussy gleamed with the left over juices from Sara's clean up duty. I smiled there was nothing more beautiful than a submissive displayed as she was right now. Except maybe when they had pink stripes and bound limbs but that was for another time.

"Jack all pretty and ready just like I promised."

Jack laughed, smiling he moved forward his cock getting hard again. I was no small man in the penis department, at a good 6 inches long when hard and wide enough that my finger and thumb didn't quite touch when wrapped around it. So a decent average nothing to complain about, my friend jack was bigger and I knew he would enjoy my new woman's pussy as she was warm and tight and felt like silk.

And his 9 inch cock that was about as thick as any I have ever seen in person aimed right at her entrance. She squirmed but was smart enough to not fight it. She knew firsthand what would happen to an unruly slave. He lined up with her. She closed her eyes.

"Alexis open your eyes , I want to see those emeralds glowing when he takes you. I want to see your transformation from dominatrix to slut whore." I say out loud.

I watched as her face went to one of curios lust to one of anger and defiance. It was a quick transformation, so quick I didn't see it coming before she spoke up. "I am NOT a slut, maybe a submissive, a victim, but no whore." She said sounding as proud as she could. Her voice wavering between fear and dignified.

I laughed "You are a slut, a whore but no victim. No you don't deserve to be called a submissive you are a dirty whore, only here to pay off a debt and nothing else. So with that in mind how about you shut your pretty little whore mouth, open your pretty slut legs and take it like the slave you are." I demand as I come forward my cock getting hard. "Now I am going to cane you for that, later, but if you do not behave now I will be double teaming you with Jack here, just to show you want sort of slut you are, and maybe I will let him have your ass."

Jack laughs. "O can I, can I, Cyan do you promise?" Jack says as he starts to push against her entrance. He made sure to make his voice sound like some child on a school ground asking to be next in line to play with a coveted toy. He teased her entrance just waiting for me to tell him go ahead. It was fun to make her wait like this. I always enjoyed stoking a woman's lust up before she was taken. I couldn't wait to see her fall into feeling desire while also despising what would happen next all at the same time. To hope for, and also hate this man who would use her so soon after I raped her.

"If she doesn't shut her mouth then yes Jack you can."

Alexis looked down, her eyes staring at where her and Jack met, her face said it all. She knew that monster would hurt like hell to get in the back door. She looked back up tears in her eyes again. Her pride and fury a ghost now, let go so quick when met with opposition. "Yes sir." She said quietly and closed her eyes, only to remember that I said to open them because I had twisted her nipple hard to remind her. I looked at Jack and nodded.

Her green vibrant eyes looked at mine, her tears pooling and falling down her cheek. She moaned out loud as I played with her tits, than squealed as Jack entered her in one quick thrust. The whole time Sara kneeled nearby just watching a big smile on her pretty face. Just as he thrust into her I pulled on her tits her nipples pulled up with my hands. She squealed some more, and I wondered briefly what that would sound like behind a bright red gag.

"Uh uh ug o... o... mmmy god." Alexis moaned around Cyans thick cock the line between pleasure and pain so obvious on her pretty pixie face. Her eyes didn't leave mine, though they did begin to glaze over, as Jack went to town. I could swear I saw his cock head in her stomach. "Uh, Uh Uh Oh Oh oH." She moaned over and over.

I let go of her nipples so that I could watch her as she was fucked hard by one of my close friends. Her large pale tits moved and swayed with the force, the tiny freckles that spotted her chest caught my eye, it was like being hypnotized. Her body was getting fucked, and fucked well and I couldn't look away. I broke the spell by once again pinching her nipples, I twisted this time and was rewarded with a small yell. It was oddly dainty and I felt my cock hardening some more.

Her eyes were glazed and she muttered an ouch. I smiled this was too fun.

"Your having too much fun Alexis this is a punishment not a reward."

I pulled on her nipples her beautiful tits following the nipples, she began to pant and squirm on his cock. Though she was crying, gasping, pleading, and begging her eyes, never left mine. "Please, please no more Cyan." She was apparently not used to so much pressure on her pretty nubs for so long.

She was actually listening keeping her eyes on mine and I was proud, an odd feeling of joy filled my mind and I stomped it back down. She was a woman who abused her power, not someone to feel proud of. Not someone to feel things for.

No she was just a toy. I started to hit her breasts.

Bringing a surprised squeak from her I started to really slap thinking of bill, thinking of the woman who were not protected, who had trusted her. Her skin jiggled under the assault her nipples began to redden. Her skin turning pink, a huge contrast to the rest of her.

Her eyes closed as she begged me to stop. This made me more mad, why did she close her eyes, I had told her to leave them open. I watched as my hands just continued to swat at her tender tit flesh. Over and over the noise of quick and fast skin to skin contact filled the room. Her moans turned to sobs and gasps my hands were hurting and turning numb, but I didn't stop. She needed to pay, she needed to feel the pain and humiliation she had dealt out.

I couldn't remember how long I did that for, Jack finishing inside of her, and yet I didn't stop. I kept going my hand print was so bright on her pale flesh. Then Jack pulled me off of her pulling me away from her body. Her sagging, crying and sobbing body.

"Look she is new to this Cyan don't want to damage the goods too quickly do we." He tried to laugh it off but I understood what he meant. Her tits were bright, bright red a few spots already tinged purple where I had gone too long.

My hands stung now ,that I paid attention, in fact they stung very much, so I couldn't imagine how her breasts felt. She was crying and balling, Jack's semen running down her milky thigh. Her own juices coating the inside of her legs, she was still splayed out as if she couldn't even pull herself into the fetal position.

I had never, ever lost control like that. I was known for my discipline and mastery of my body and I lost it on her I sighed, I needed fresh air. "Sara in the bathroom closest to us , down the hall is some ointment, do take care of Alexis for me.." She looked at Jack who nodded and left. I put on my clothing as did Cyan and we walked out of the room onto the balcony. I knew Alexis wouldn't run, couldn't in her state plus all the doors were locked and you needed a pass code to get out.

"I am sorry, i was just so angry, she needed to feel real pain, not pleasure it wasn't fair to bill." I said sounding squeamish. I lost my temper and I shouldn't have. Jack laughed.

"I know man but what will be worse having to send her to a hospital that will ask questions, where she gets off scot free? Or keeping her here for years, playing the dirty whore and slave to a master that will hurt her when, and how he wants.

She will be fine, I just wanted to make sure you knew to stop before it was more than just bruising.' He smiled patting my back. "I know you are a master at control and training we all just need a reminder here and there."

He took a sip of his now warm scotch and looked out over the pool in the back yard.

Smiling. "Cyan she will be a handful, as she should be, but I wonder, if she forced others to do those things because she herself wanted it to happen. It does not excuse her in fact I hope that you spend an entire month just beating her as much as you can without harming her, but she could make a good slave with some work."

I nodded my head, she had cum several times before I got out of hand, she was wet, she wanted all that had happened to her here today. She would deny it and I would have it no other way. All along the plan was that she was to be rapped, humiliated ,hurt. All for punishment but, she would also be mine and I saw what Jack meant. She could be a great submissive. I could train her so that she would love to serve, like Sara.

"Thanks Jack really for all your help." I said turning to him patting him on the shoulder. "I would of let Sara get another orgasm from Alexis, I thought it would be fun to see her humiliated just one more time tonight but I think Alexis has had a long night and may just need the time to get better."

Jack nodded. "O I will be taking care of that woman when we get home. You didn't think I could watch her be abused by you. While I fucked her and not get turned on. No Sara will be getting plenty of her own fun. Just have your fun Cyan and call me in a month or so."

Jack winked and I laughed he was a good friend, him and Sara both, and I was sure we would spend more than one night with them some time in the future. He went inside and made sure himself and Sara were ready to leave.

Sara and Alexis were sitting on the couch Alexis was holding battered breasts shaking from silent sobs, her face very puffy from all the crying. Sara left with Jack after giving the young red head a kiss on the forehead. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Well if you consider sniffles and the occasional sob silence.

"That is just the beginning Alexis, you closed your eyes. I was willing to let you cum, and cum and cum on Jack's big cock but you broke the rules. Next time it will be your ass." I say looking angry though I felt guilty. It would be a week before

I could touch her chest again, it was bruising already and I felt like some wife beater. I made a mistake and she needn't know I felt bad for her, it should just be a reminder to obey.

She cried some more and I turned to go get her some advil.

"Yes sir." She whispered above her sobs I turned to see her staring right at me, the picture of servitude, broken beaten and still saying sir. I smiled at her, she could be something truly amazing.

Maybe advil and just a tiny amount of wine, to really take the edge off. I got some food for her too and came back taking care of her, without being so obvious. I left her asleep on the couch a silk sheet wrapped around her, careful to not hurt her more than she needed.

One more time before putting her to sleep I had rubbed in the ointment, careful when she sniffled winced and fidgeted. It looked bad but maybe not as bad as I had thought. She took the advil and one, very small glass of wine and passed out.

I put some comfortable but effective cuffs around her wrists and hooked them in to the rings under the couch in the floor, the chain was long enough to make it to the hall bathroom but no further. Even if she had the code she would not be leaving.

It had been a long day, she had done really well considering.

I went to bed that night upset, angry and scared. She was a monster but I too was a monster. I could do whatever to her and she couldn't stop me. Wouldn't stop me. I could hurt her abuse her and she would ask for more, simply to save her life.

I also felt bad for hurting her out of anger and not punishment and I found a strange inkling, a small desire to hold her to own her, and not out of rage but pure desire. It was not a good feeling. It felt like I was betraying all those she had harmed by feeling anything but anger towards her. I steeled my resolve, she deserved this and more.

On one hand I loved seeing her nude and at my beck and call. She was stunning and any straight man would be crazy not to be attracted to her. However I had always been a champion for safe, sane and consensual and this obviously was not. I began to feel guilty about my behavior tonight, maybe I should re think this situation. I shook my head , a physical reminder, that I was over thinking things again.

I had spent weeks thinking of this same thing, going over all the angles and really I didn't know how else to get revenge for what she did to those woman and Bill. Yes it was easy to lie to myself to tell myself this was all just to save anyone else from dealing with her. Of course none of it had to do with my own deep dark desires to own this woman in all ways.

Should I invite Bill to dom over Alexis, he had never shown an inclination to domination but maybe it would help him feel better.

All these things and more ran through my head, occasionally interrupted by a steamy scene with my new pet. All the things that I would like to do with her ran through my head, trying to dissuade me even further from my sleep.

I wasn't going to sleep well tonight, I worried that I wouldn't be getting a lot of sleep for some time.