The Day I Became a Monster Pt. 03

Story Info
Still the first week enjoying his new slave.
4.1k words
4.31
18.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like always a few warnings. First I am terrible with grammar, sorry in advance, I have yet to procure an editor, so it is what it is. If this is something that bothers you normally than this story is not for you. Second I am brand new at this I am not a literature student, English major or any such thing. This is literally just for fun and to blow off steam.

My story is not going to be perfect, great and at times maybe not even good. However I like to think that it is sometimes 'good enough' So yea that is your warning if your still here this story is in the non con spot but has strong bdsm themes.

Lastly I am aware that my characters may seem a bit bipolar, most of that is intentional, though I am sure a good portion is my newness to writing so I may not convey my intentions as well as a more experienced writer. If you're still left thanks for reading and I appreciate your comments and emails.

*****

I thought that my sleep would be interrupted, however I slept surprisingly well especially given all the things that were on my mind. I stretched as the sun came through the window. I got out of bed, wondering what my new pet was up to. She wouldn't be able to get out without the codes, but it was still nice to check. Just the thought of her beautiful body and that fiery red mane made me smile.

I flinched remembering how I lost control. I knew she would be ok thanks to Jack ,but it was still something I needed to keep reigned in. She deserved it but if I wanted to take care of her I needed her to not be harmed permanently. I sighed, this was supposed to be her second chance.

A way to redemption by being the perfect slave. However she would have no chance if I sent her to the hospital., and a visit to the hospital would definitely give her the leverage she needed to get out from under me if not get me arrested while she was at it. That would not do, I may have my qualms with what I was doing to her but that didn't mean I wanted to go to jail.

I walked out into the living room and smiled, I was always an early bird.

She would be worn out after last night, she was supposed to have dommed last night and the tables got turned on her turning her into a slave in an instant. The physical strain from being fucked twice and the pain would likely cause her to be tired. The emotional exhaustion was bound to be even greater, she had probably never seen that coming in a hundred years. If my mind was going to go a million miles an hour it would only stand to reason that hers would be even more worried.

I paused in the door way when ,I came across her asleep still on the couch. I had a room for her, but things hadn't gotten that far. She had passed out exactly where she was when I went to bed last night. I was struck once more by how sexy she was. It wasn't a desire from love but this was pure lust. She was damn hot and there was no denying that.

There she was with her pale features covered by her fiery red hair fanned about her. The silk sheets hugged every curve of her body and I felt like my mouth watering just watching her sleep. Watching her sleep right now made me wonder how much more beautiful she would be if she was here by her own desire. If she wasn't such a horrible person would she of been that more stunning? . I tried to imagine putting her past behind me, I tried to imagine what it would be like to forgive her.

I shake my head, that won't be happening any time soon. She would not desire to serve me if I were to let her off scot free she would skip town, hell maybe even state and set up shop somewhere else. No she had to see what the life of a slave was like. First I would show her what she had been doing to others for some time now. Then maybe I would show her what it was like to be a real slave. To be cherished to be loved to be taken care of. To be adored and to be worshipped.

While in my thoughts I saw her move. She was likely close to waking up. Maybe she wasn't such a late sleeper herself, maybe she was just worn out. I watched as she turned a few times. Enough of this I was starting to think of her fondly, it was in my nature, to want to care for your sub, but she didn't deserve that. Not yet at least. So I walked over to the couch and I slapped her ass through the sheet, it was louder then it hurt.

She bolted right up straight her pretty green eyes large and stunning as she looked shocked. It was apparent from her facial expression, that it took her several moments to remember where she was, and what she was doing. She grabbed the sheet and hugged it closer to her. "Good morning." I said to her as she looked down at the floor. Her eyes looking like they were watering all ready.

"I am hungry do you know how to cook?" I asked looking at her.

She shook her head yes, apparently not wanting to speak words. I pointed to where the kitchen was. Though I all ready knew she knew where it was. She had been there several times before. However she had always been her own woman. A 'respected' dominatrix now she would be entering the kitchen as a slave. My slave.

I smiled, ought as well as make it interesting. "Good then get off of the couch take that sheet off, you don't need it, and I want you on all fours, then make your way to the kitchen. Once you get there I would like some pancakes. All the things are in there for you." I sat down on the couch and watched her blank shocked look spread across her face.

"Look Cyan you don't have to do this." She begged, pleaded her voice small and weak. Nothing like it had been in the past not as demanding. "I fucked up, I fucked up big time." She looked at the ground. "I deserved that last night and I promise to do whatever it takes to make it up but you don't want me like this, not against my will." She said looking up into my eyes.

I let her keep talking. Let her keep digging herself in, she wanted to appeal to my sense of morale but it was too late. She was intoxicating beautiful and currently a dirty fucking bitch. I had thought long and hard about this and though I did have some reservations there was no reason to tell her. "O Alexis you don't know how I want you." I stepped close to her I saw her wince as I sat next to her.

I leaned in close to her, my lips just a mere hairs breathe from her ear. "I want you in every way imaginable. I own every part of you I will stick, my, dick in every hole." I sat up from her not whispering any more. "Right now however, what I want is you on all fucking fours crawling like the damn bitch you are into the kitchen to make me pancakes."

My voice raising to let her know I was not kidding. "If you do not get up and go cook breakfast than I will be forced to punish you." I made sure to make a show of looking her up and down taking in everything about her. "You do look worse for the wear, not sure if you want another round just yet." I chuckled as she looked resigned to her fate.

"Now"

I added for extra emphasis.

"Yes sir." She said with a small quite voice.

She got down off of the couch she looked so ashamed. Her face got a bright pink color to back up her demeanor. She started to crawl towards the kitchen, taking her time to get there. She was doing it out of her shame but honestly it didn't bother me any, I just enjoyed watching her ass squirm as she went. I enjoyed seeing her abused breasts hanging like pendulums. A sickening green and purple color.

I wanted to turn back time for a moment, her breasts were works of art and I wouldn't be able to do much with them for a few days. There were ways to meet out just as much if not more pain with less damage.

I wanted to let her sleep, I wanted to apologize and take care of her but I couldn't. No, that would give her some sort of control over the situation. Normally that would be ok but not right now, not in this situation. No she had to learn and this was just the first in many steps of her lesson. She finally made it to the kitchen and started scrambling in the fridge. I walked in. "O by the way you will need an apron."

I pointed to the apron hanging on the stove.

I didn't need her burning herself in a sensitive area because she was nude. I didn't like seeing her dressed but it was for the best. She turned to me and nodded her head. Apparently she was back to not talking now. She started cooking, I went to my office to take care of a few things before coming back. She was quick, when I returned, I had a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice. I took an open opportunity to make her feel small.

"Did I say I wanted orange juice Alexis?" I made my voice dark and deep to show my fake displeasure.

She turned around from the stove and gasped, it was apparent I had surprised her.

"No I just thought you might want something to drink with your meal." She said trying to look innocent but I could see her discomfort.

"Well lesson number one ,you do what I tell you, if I want fucking orange juice I will ask for some fucking orange juice." I say as I sit down. I take a bite of my pancakes. They are delicious, however I can't tell her that. I take a few more bites and just enjoy my meal. Than a few sips of my drink, I would of wanted a drink but that's not the point.

"Lesson two don't think for yourself any more, in fact I think for you now." I say as I take a few more bites. "I think I want seconds." I say she just looks at me. "Yes seconds make some more pancakes put some syrup on them fill my glass and then kneel besides me."

She gets to work this time not arguing with me or trying to appeal to my morals. She finish up a few minutes later, my plate empty, by the time she is kneeling besides me. I take a few more bites, I am so full now it really is good. Who knew simple pancakes could taste so good. Then I turn to her.

"Open slut." she blanches at me it is apparent she really hates that name. Any time it has been said to her so far she has reacted adversely. She opened her mouth and I start to feed her. I make sure to spill syrup down her chin and onto her bosom. She eats as I feed her the rest of the seconds. I give her a few sips of the orange juice.

"Ok slut today I will not call you by your name, it will be slut for the rest of the day." I watch as she looks angry at me I wonder how many times I could get away with it before she talks back to me, but it seems for now she is not going to push the envelope. Before she can say much else though I lick her chest and her chin.

Getting all of the syrup off of her. When I pull back she lets out the breathe she was holding and opens her eyes. I smile at her, it seems that Alex is a sensual woman. Before she can react I start talking again.

"You need to clean up in here do all the dishes, get it all clean and then come meet me in my office." She frowns at me but turns around to get to work. "And slut, be quick about it." She starts slamming the dishes around after I call her slut again. I come up behind her and I grab her ass and shove her against the kitchen counter. She is bent over now her abused breasts almost touching the counter top.

"Don't you fucking break something if you do things will be terrible for you." I rub my bulge against her entrance but with my pants on there is nothing that is going to happen here. I just want to drive home what her situation is now. She is a slave not a free woman any more. I move away from her and watch as she stands up her hands are shaking.

She is scared and dare I say it flushed. I would smile if this wasn't a bad time to do so. I swat her ass a few times but my hand is still sore so it served more as a reminder then any actual pain.

"Now do what I said slut and meet me in my office as soon as possible." I leave the room and head to my office. I get out the ladder near the bookshelves and pulled it out and climbed it. She wouldn't be long, if I knew her, I had to hurry. I pulled the chain from the ceiling that held a 'decorative light' I quickly pulled the lamp off and I was left with an iron ring to attach her to.

When she entered I had just got done putting the lamp up. She walked in demurely and being careful to not disturb me. I smile as she was still wearing the apron. It was a cute look for her and I thought about letting her keep it on. "Take off the apron, now." I said as she stood in front of me. She got bright eyes but quickly took off the apron.

"All right that is how a slut should be, naked and silent." I smile as she opens her mouth to speak. However I quickly sush her with just a look. She is learning, and quick. Then again she was at the other end of this relationship for a long time. She would know how she is to behave.

"Here slut put your hands up above your head stretched out and tall." She does as stated, I can see it in her eyes she knows that she will be chained up. I pull the cuffs around her wrist and pull the chain up.

I pull until she is on her toes. She has some slack but she cannot be flat footed. She looks stunning her arms pulled out above her, her hands side by side. Her hair falling like water down and around her shoulders and down her back. Her ass so soft, plump, pale and right there on display, her flat stomach is pure porcelain skin stretched across muscle.

Her legs not quite athletic but beautiful all the same with their curves. Her breasts well if it wasn't for the color would be beyond reproach.

Her goddess like beauty is a huge reminder why I was willing to go this route with her in the first place. She was honestly fucking stunning, beautiful. I loved seeing her stretched out ahead of me. I ran my hand down her side up to her shoulder down her breasts and stomach. Just allowing myself to enjoy every inch of her body. She flinched when I touched her chest but the rest of it seemed to actually have a positive effect on her.

I run my hand down between her thighs and start to play with her entrance. She moaned as I started to play her body. My hand came up running down her stomach. I allowed her to enjoy herself. Eventually I got on all fours and started to lick her.

She tasted so good I moaned in my throat. I really started to enjoy her taste and she was enjoying it too, her body reacting. She was squirming in her chains, moaning and groaning a testament to my abilities with a woman.

I was so wrapped up in my joy that she almost came on my tongue.

Something I would of relished but right now she was being punished for fake reasons. I stood up and she groaned out her disappointment. Her chest was pulsing from her breathe, her cheeks a bright pink color. Her body shaking in the chains.

"Did you enjoy yourself slut?" I ask her. She nods her head. "Now tell me what you really want slut, say something ,use your words slut tell me what you fucking want."

She moaned and she looked at me, her eyes bright green her body was on fire, she wanted it but would she really say it ,could she bring herself to admit that she desired what I was doing to her. Could she admit her desires to me, the man who enslaved, her while she was hanging from the ceiling.

"Please Cyan please."

I smile at her. "Please what slut?"

"Please make me cum please."

I smile she is admitting what she wants, and I am going to deny her. "How should I make that happen." I look at her. She stares at me not wanting to keep going. We stand there as we wait for someone to make a move.

"Fuck me Cyan fuck me and make me cum.' She says after a full minute. Her breathe starting to slow down just a little, but her eyes are still determined.

She says it in a way that is almost commanding and I know right then that if she hadn't gone off the deep end she could of really been a good dominatrix.

She was seductive ,beautiful and assertive.

"O slut I will fuck you."

I got closer to her closer and closer, my hand ran down her stomach again. She moaned and moved towards my touch, the best she could while being shackled to the ceiling. I touched her again rubbing my hand around her lips then around her entrance and finally her clit. She moaned and groaned and tried to move into my touch some more, but it wasn't enough to get her off. No just enough to fire her up.

"Now little one." I say into her ear. "You will pay for your transgressions right now." I back up from her. "No need to hit you anymore. No, apparently you don't learn." I said as I went to my desk. "Now that you are all wound up I will get some work done with my new favorite decoration."

She groaned out and looked very upset. However she didn't say anything else. I smiled at her as I sat at my computer and did some work, some emails and other things. I got half of the work done in that time then I normally would have, thanks to watching her.

I would look up often to her beautiful body. I got up about fifteen minutes later and lowered the chain. Allowing her arms to lower and her feet but she was still chained up.

She seemed grateful for that but remained silent. I left the room after that went to the restroom and finally decided that maybe I should let her loose. I went back to the office and let her down.

"Now you better not touch herself." I say looking at her. Though I knew she was probably still a bit wound up but she wasn't in a frenzy any more, and I am sure that her shoulders were sore as could be. "Now go take a shower, there is a camera in there so I will know."

I didn't really have cameras in the bathroom but there was no reason she needed to know that. I watched as she left and smiled. She was taking this pretty well.

I went to the bathroom, she was in the shower, washing herself from head to toe. She turned when I cleared my throat and waited for some sort of command.

I just gestured her back towards the shower. She looked back to me several times but continued to shower, I watched as she scrubbed everything she had to scrub then pulled the razor out and started to shave.

I smiled getting undressed, she surely knew this would happen, but I think it was still a surprise. I climbed into the shower and pulled her to me. It was odd getting in the right position, even in a shower as large as this one. She didn't fight me, probably to scared of loosing balance and falling.

I lined her up and without preamble entered her in one quick movement. She groaned out as I did so and I moaned in response to her tightness. Damn she felt good, I reached forward to play with her chest, but I remembered they were healing so I just rubbed them gently as I really thrust into her. I took her quick and fast.

I really allowed myself to empty out into her body, I knew she was on the pill but I would have to find out how to make sure she kept taking them. I would hate to have an unplanned pregnancy. I had some day after pills but that was a last resort. I came with a groan and got out of the shower, I realized that she had not yet cum and I smiled at her. Twice I had denied her and now I was going to watch to make sure she didn't play with herself.

She opened her mouth a few times like a fish out of water and then closed her mouth. I watched as she slowly climbed out of the shower and dried herself off.

"Dry me slut." I demanded.

She started to do as I said and really spent some time showing attention to my groin. I knew what she was trying to do and it would of worked if I wasn't trying my hardest not to get hard. She ran out of skin to dry so she stood up.

"Clean the floor with the towel now."

I kept watching her, her breathe was starting to slow some but she was still squeezing her thighs together. Her face was still flushed.

She stood back up and I heard a sound.

"Sir." She said out of nowhere I looked at her with a smile.

"Yes slut?" I said, she tensed for a moment but otherwise did not react.

"I was wondering if I may have permission to cum."

I laughed out loud, she looked embarrassed and it made me smile. "O slut why would I let you cum after you have misbehaved today. No I think it is time for you to get to cleaning." I start to walk away. "After we get you a chastity belt."

12