The Day I Became a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Alexis."

I say using my tennis shoe to tap her shoulder.

"Do the right thing here, pay for your crimes and go lick some grade a pussy."

I say my heart racing. She has to do this, has to see that this is the best way. My body can't wait much longer I ache to have her. I will any minute now.

She starts to crawl o so slowly agonizingly slowly towards Sara she gets there and Sara des as instructed and lays back spreading her legs. I tell Alexis to keep her ass and pussy in the air to lean down like a dog at a food bowl and lick. It takes a while but she eventually starts to eat muff. I watch as her perfect ass jiggles back and forth as she does her job. Sara moaning under her expert ministrations. I unzip my pants so slowly that it goes unheard over the sound of moaning. Then I take a few steps forward and without any warning grab Alexi's hips.

Before she can protest I burry myself into her pussy, I thought it would be harder, she was wet as a pool though and it felt like heaven I groaned as Alexis cried out in pain and delight. The little dirty slut was enjoying this. It made me angry she was supposed to hate this. Supposed to hate going from dominatrix to slut slave. I started to thrust hard, telling her to not stop on Sara. I wanted to hurt her. I thrust, and thrust and thrust over again. Her squirming, squealing and sounds of pain and pleasure egged me on.

Jack watched as Sara cummed and then forced her up to suck his cock as he watched me raping Alexis.

She began to moan and tense around me.

"Don't you dare you little whore." I demanded pulling her hair, she moaned some more and I felt it, the bitch came all over my cock.

I pushed home one more time. Really thrusting into her and then releasing myself inside of her. She panted and whimpered tears still falling down her face. I shoved her off my cock she fell onto the floor and I sat back watching as Jack quickly got good use from Sara and she swallowed all of his cum.

"Go clean Alexis up Sara Cyan has promised to share this red headed beauty since I shared you. I don't want to be fucking in Cyans left over's."

He laughed. Sara quickly licked all of my cum out of Alexis who curled up and moaned and shivered. She was sensitive. Good to know. I watched her cry and shake as we all drank some water. She was coming to terms with her new lot in life.

And a part of me realized she must have known how much she enjoyed it. She came on my cock as I was literally raping her. No permission asked, I called her terrible things and she came.

I smiled, wondering how far her pleasure would run, I did mean to punish her, and I had no doubts that she would hate her new life, but a part of me, the dark part hoped she might find some pleasure in the debasement. Something was so sexy about a woman shivering as she came on your dick.

I looked at Sara so happy so comfortable. She could sit here and discuss art naked and comfortable. She could also eat out of a doggy bowl and take a beating that none would believe possible and still have the same grace.

Could Alexis? Could the former Dominatrix, rapist monster be turned to a pleasure slave. A creature of lust. Would I lose myself to this woman.

Yes, Yes I would I would become a monster and she would either transform with me, or wish she had went to jail.

12