The Day I Caught the Flu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers

David fucked me for at least twenty minutes and I had two more orgasms. Never had I even once orgasmed from fucking now I had three. I was hooked. He finally spewed his cum into me then asked if I was on birth control. I had, at this time, come off the pill and told him no. He said you need to start right away because I want to do this again every day after you finish work. So I got my prescription refilled and have been on the pill since.

We continued to have sex almost every day after my shift regardless of when I worked. We had sex in every position and even a few I was unaware of. I could never tire of having sex with David. I felt we were always rushed and sometimes in an effort to get fucked twice we just skipped foreplay and got right down to it. I didn't mind a bit because I was always lubricated just from the anticipation of sex with David. I guess I was naïve but I thought I was clever and Jim would never know.

At home I tried to act as normal around Jim and rarely turned down his offer of sex. I did get into a routine when working the day shift of coming home, showering, eating a sandwich, and going to bed. Jim never came to bed until hours later and I was always asleep by then. We did try to make up for it on the weekends and usually had sex several times.

My world came to an end one day as I was leaving David's quarters after sex. I was served by a deputy sheriff. I became hysterical and passed out. I thought we had been so careful.

If I had not tried to contest the divorce I might not have lost my job. I didn't want a divorce so I asked for counseling but Jim got very angry and lost it in court. My second mistake was continuing to see David and having sex. Jim finally, after telling me he could, got a video of us having sex and me talking about him.

Jim was very clever to wait unit our divorce was finalized before sending out the video. If he had sent the video out before our divorce and I was fired, then he would have had to pay alimony. Both David and myself were both unceremoniously fired. David's wife then filed for divorce. I could have dealt with that but then Jim had the video sent out to our friends and family. That was the last blow for me so I started considering moving away from Dallas to make a fresh start.

Feeling totally ashamed and humiliated I moved to Oklahoma City and found a job as a nurse in a doctor's office. I am trying to put my life back together and hope I have learned my lesson.

Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers
12