The Day I Cheated My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Saannnnnnnnnn, fuck mmmmmeeeeee. I'm imagining my husband fucking your wife, too..... Sannnnnnn fuck meeeee....."

"Yes, Liza I'm gonna fuck you hard fill you with my cum as your husband fill my wife with his cummmmmmm."

"Yesssss, yes, yes, yes, Saaaaaannnnnnn oooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh tell them we fuck together. Telllll themmmmmm fuck yesssss." Juices and sweat came together as we released our last load. We lay hugging each other exhausted, comfortable this time and we fall asleep as I, and maybe San too, had an idea much wilder that ever.

Saturday noon. My husband has not yet arrived home. There was a message left near the phone written by my daughter that her daddy won't be home until late afternoon. It's obvious and I know. I have to examine myself if there lays a hurt feeling inside me. A sort of jealousy, knowing and being certain that my husband is fucking San's wife..at this very moment. But I couldn't sense it. Maybe because we're even. My husband fucking San's wife, and San fucking me. But no. What I feel is a wonderful thing. My heart beats faster and faster every time the clock goes closer to night time. Then my husband arrived. It's the same lovely face I saw, no feeling of remorse, no suspicion, and no nothing. It's the same usual hug and kiss. After my husband played with our children, he finally came to our room. This time his face was serious. But I could see no anger in that lovely face. He caressed me and kissed me passionately in the lips. I kissed him back and felt he was already hard. Then he paused, "Tomorrow's gonna be the most exciting moment of our life." I continued rubbing his body and pretended not to hear him.

"I'm gonna fuck San's wife in front of you and San's gonna fuck you in front of me" he said as his breath came heavy in my mouth.

I pulled back and said, "You know."

"Yes, I know, dear. And it's alright."

"You're not hurt....?

"Of course it hurts at first but since San is fucking you for almost six months now, is there anything else I can do? And besides" he chuckled, as if he doesn't want to say the last words.

"And besides....what......?" I cut him short.

"Besides, Vivian and I thought that a much exciting idea can be better than making this into trouble." Vivian is San's wife.

"And what idea is that?" I said but I know and I can sense his excitement this time because his cock grew harder. And I can guess his idea since I have that wildest idea too, when San fucked me last night.

"Tomorrow." He chuckled again. "You and I will go to the beach and rent a room for four."

"For four?" I leaped, pretending not to understand his idea.

"Yes, for four. Me and you and San and his wife, Vivian. We're gonna spend the night there with them, in one room." And with that last word, he caressed me again and noticed how wet my pussy was. He ate me in that position and I cried with joy. He kept saying things and mumbled that he wants to see me fuck San and he wants me to watch him fuck San's wife. I kept saying "yeeesssss, I want you to watch me fucked by San.... yessssss.. and I would love to see you fuck Vivian ohhhhhhhh yeeesssss ahhhhh fuck me now.... fuck me the way San fuck my pussy."

"Yes, Lizzzzz, San fucks you tomorrow. Me and Vivian watch. I fuck Vivian, you and San watch. Ohhhhhh, Liz......"

"Yessssss, ohhhh, you're such a wonderful husband ohhhhhhh fuck me now!" And he rolled over to me and fuck me for an hour like San did. Then we were excited for tomorrow.

We were a happy foursome couples. San still slept with me every Friday and we fuck till Saturday morning. Vivian and my husband on the other hand has rented a room in the city and they slept together twice or three times a week. Then on Saturdays and Sundays we fuck together in one room. Most of the time San and me and Vivian and my husband. We do not fuck at the same time. Its either one of the couples is watching the other then afterwards the other fucking and the other watched. We also switch couples.... I mean the real couples and we enjoyed it much. After a year I got pregnant. And so do Vivian. We were not sure who the father of our babies were. But it doesn't really matter. What matters is that we enjoyed our affair and we were two happy, peaceful couples with common passions.

12