The Day I Got KISSed

Story Info
Girl becomes a real fan.
988 words
4.14
16.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer’s note: This story, most characters and all incidents and places in it are works of fiction which have no existence outside of the writer’s imagination.)

* * * * *

December 1977

6 A.M. Friday morning

“RINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!” went the sound of the very loud alarm clock next to Sandi’s double bed. As she rolled over and shut the alarm off, she realized it was Friday morning and that night would be that awful KISS concert that she had to work security for at Richfield Arena. It wasn’t that she hated her job, she just hated KISS and thought they were the worst band in the world.

But back to the present, Sandi snapped out of her daze, realized how cold it was and ran buck naked to the shower at warp speed, wishing to hell that instead of looking at the painted faces of KISS that night, she’d be looking at the gorgeous face of Robert Plant, who she was absolutely crazy about. She then got into the shower, pleasured herself with the shower massager for awhile, washed and dried her hair and got out of the shower to dress for work. Sandi, who hated to look sloppy (even for KISS, who she hated) put on a short black silk skirt, black nylons, a white blouse, and black stiletto heeled shoes. When this was done, she put on her leather jacket, got in her 1976 Ford and drove to work. But she had quite the surprise when she arrived at work. “Sandra," her boss said introducing the sexy man with long jet black hair that was standing next to him to her, “This is Paul Stanley."

"This is Paul Stanley?" Sandi thought as her pussy became wet under her skirt, “But he’s so sexy.... why does he hide his face under all that makeup?” But Sandi fought the urge to rub on his cock and go down on him like she now so desperately wanted to and professionally said to him, “Pleased to meet you, Mr. Stanley” and took his soft but strong hand and shook it. “I am pleased to meet you as well, Sandra," Paul said softly as he smiled and showed her his sexy smile, “But please make it Paul, ok?"

"Only if you call me Sandi," she said in reply. “It’s good that you two like each other because Sandra, you will be his bodyguard for the day.," her boss said quickly to her. “What about our usual guy?," Sandi asked nervously, referring to their usual bodyguard, “Shouldn’t he be doing this?"

"No," was the reply to her question, “He is at home in bed with the flu” Sandi then looked over to Paul and asked what he’d like to spend the day doing. “Anything where people can’t see my face ," came his reply. She agreed and led him to her car. He got in, looked into her eyes and took her hand and held it for awhile while she drove. She responded to his touch by affectionately caressing his face. “Can we stop for awhile and talk?," he asked her. "

"It’s cold out here," she informed him, “and I don’t want you to get sick so let’s go to my place and talk there, ok?” He agreed and they drove back to her apartment. He then took his jacket off and sat down on her leather couch and asked her to sit next to him. She did and he then turned to her, held her face, looked into her eyes and very gently slipped his tongue into her mouth.

She was shocked but very turned on by this so she decided to slip her tongue into his mouth as well. Her tongue soon found his and before either of them knew it, they were passionately and sensually kissing. Sandi then decided to take her passion one step further and went to remove his velvet shirt. He looked surprised and so she backed off. “ No, don’t stop, I want you to do that," he told her. She then removed his shirt as well as his tight leather pants. He moaned and leaned into her as she stroked his cock with her soft hands and then began to go down on him. “Wait...," he said to her. She lifted her head and asked what was wrong.

He then removed her clothes wordlessly and began to eat her wet pussy in a very slow and teasing manner. “Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as his tongue came in contact with her clit. She then turned to him and positioned her mouth on his cock so that they could 69 each other. He looked at her appreciatively when she did this and plunged his tongue deeper into her.

She was quick to reach her sexual ecstasy as was he. Paul then looked shyly at her and asked if he could be inside her. She readily agreed and spread her legs to him again as he got on top of her. His breathing was heavy and uneven as he entered her with his very thick 8-inch long cock. She moaned and held on to him as he softly kissed her and caressed her. “I think I like today’s job...” she moaned in his ear as his hand wrapped around her long feathered brown hair.

“Yesssssssssssssssss," he moaned in ecstasy, “I know baby....” Right at that time, they exploded together and they fell asleep, her head on his strong chest, his hand between her legs. Hours later they awoke and went to get ready for the concert. KISS put on a great show, but Sandi knew that when the show was over, she and The Starchild would have an encore of their earlier performance in bed that night and that suited her just fine. As for Sandi’s hatred of KISS, it’s a thing of the past. She’s now their biggest fan thanks to the day she got KISSed.