The Day I Lost It With The Yard Boy

Story Info
Never act on hearsay; you may not like what you hear.
5.8k words
3.67
86.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day of anger, revenge, horniness, led to a total change in my life several months ago. I had listened to neighbors, so called friends, a story about my husband that in hind sight I did not verify or find ample proof for. Based on my emotions at the time, I made a decision that would have serious consequences for many people, most especially my husband and I.

First some background. I am a told I am quite a pretty woman, mid thirty's with reddish brown hair that I wear quite long. I am 5' 5" 128 pounds and am somewhat curvy with a 36D bust. My legs have gotten a few wolf whistles over the years, especially paraded about in my one piece bathing suit, cut up the leg, past the hip. I am a stay at home wife, having done a few years in the job market as an administrative assistant to a VP of a major oil firm. Now I stay home and in my spare time work out and generally enjoy some comforts that my husband provides thru his work. My husband Jeff has his own law practice after years of toiling with the same oil firm that I was with.

We have been married almost six years, not yet quite long enough for the legendary seven year itch. For the most part we had a satisfactory love life, though the stress of work sometimes got to Jeff and his tiredness sometimes blew out the romance before it could begin. I took everything in stride, knowing that we had a strong love and the lovemaking would return even when the schedule made us make compromises.

However over the past several weeks it has gotten slower and slower for Jeff to respond. I thought at first it must be work again, but his hours were not any longer than normal and he didn't write briefs or anything while home. Yes he got calls on his blackberry, but nothing that he didn't cut off quickly. No, it was just something slightly different, that I just could not figure out. When Jeff came to bed, he quickly turned over, said goodnight and was sound asleep. No amount of prodding, fondling his nuts or cock, could get him to reciprocate.

I had the standard thoughts, I guess as many women do, has he lost interest, is there some physical malady, or is it stress related. We just didn't talk about it much. I would ask what's wrong, his response, about what? I certainly hoped it was a temporary thing, something that would rectify itself with some time.

I threw myself into keeping the house spotless and the lawn manicured with the help of David, a sweet high school kid, who did a fabulous job with the grass and shrubbery. I was the first on the street to give him work, now he pretty much did half the homes on our block.

We had a pool installed when we moved into the house about four years ago, so one of David's perks was he was allowed to swim after his mowing was done to cool off. He usually saved our house for the last of the day, basically so he could frolic in the pool and then go home.

The chain of events started this way. My neighbor Ruthie, an older woman than me, probably early 50's came knocking on my door. Now she and I were friendly, but not buds. We probably were on the level of telling some things to each other but nothing personal. So I was somewhat startled when she asked how things were between Jeff and me.

"Hon, is there any problem you want to share with me" she began.

I played coy. "What sorts of problem are you referring to?" I quizzed.

Ruthie was not deterred and after adjusting herself in the chair, she spoke after exhaling a lot of air. "I know about Jeff."

"Know what about Jeff?" I was curiously asking.

"About him and Stephanie Carlson."

This time I was surprised. The Stephanie Carlson I knew of was a glamorous business woman in town who often did commercials for her enterprises. Her family owned a furniture super store, a designer showroom and she personally was into design, both clothes and jewelry. She was a beautiful woman, a tall blonde with a fabulous figure and great natural beauty. That she and my Jeff would be an item was unbelievable and yes, laughable.

I was curious now. "What about Carlson and Jeff?"

"Well honey, you know I don't like to kiss and tell (that was a bald-faced lie, she loved it) but I saw them together at the Rivoli having dinner."

The Rivoli was just about the ritziest dining venue in town. Reservations were like kruggerrands and worth just as much. The only way Jeff would dine there is if he were the invited party. Jeff was not cheap, but he was practical, a $300 dinner was not his style.

Ruthie was beginning to irritate me now with her gossip, so I was planning to toss her out for this infringement on my marriage. I told her it was time to go as I had errands, so she got up and walked in front of me to the door. She then turned and laid another one on me.

"You know, they have been seen together before by others."

This was beginning to piss me off. First, to throw her two cents in; but now to have knowledge of others witnessing my spouse's infidelity. Finally ushering her out, I closed the door quickly and with my back to the door, started to hyper ventilate.

Jeff was a good and faithful man, there was a good explanation for all this and I was going to find out for myself.

I called Ms Carlson's office and asked for her. I was told she was not in, would I like to leave a message. I then asked if she had any business meetings with Jeff Meadows and that I was his wife. After a short pause, the receptionist said that Ms Carlson's business meetings were confidential and she would not give out that information. I was not surprised by this, but the tone from the lady on the phone left me concerned. Something about the way she responded to me did not feel right.

I then called Jeff's office and was told he went out for a business lunch. Seeing that it was only ten thirty in the morning; struck me as odd to. I also knew that if Jeff went to lunch, his favorite place was Sal's, a little Italian place not far from our home.

All this was feeling very odd to me and I could not seem to wrap my mind around any of it. As I was pacing the floor in the kitchen, the doorbell rang which startled me. Thinking it might be Ruthie again, I was preparing to lay into her. Opening the door I was surprised to find a young man standing there. He was very handsome, well built and quite tan who looked like he spent a great deal of time outdoors. It was awkward at first, both of us just staring and not talking.

Finally he opened his mouth. "Hi, I'm Alan, David's brother. He is feeling sick today and I'm helping him out on his yard work. I understand that this is your normal day for service, Mrs. Meadows."

Still a little set back by the good looks of this young man, I stammered out a response. "Why yes, today is the normal day. Is David all right?"

"Oh yeah, came the answer. He has the flu and being outside and active caused him to get weak and tired. I'm home from college and was just relaxing, so I offered to lend a hand. He should be in good shape in a couple of days."

"Good. Is there anything you need?"

"No, David gave me a good rundown of what needs to be done."

"All right then, I answered. I'll leave you to it. I may go out in a little bit, but I should be back soon."

After closing the door my thoughts went back to my husband Jeff and his purported shenanigans. I needed to talk to him and decided that a visit to Sal's was in order, to catch him at lunch. I went about gathering my things and also decided to change my blouse and slacks. Rushing upstairs I was besieged by my thoughts of possible trouble in my marriage. While changing I glanced out of the window after hearing the mower start up. I got a most pleasurable sight.

Alan had removed his shirt and was walking behind the mower topless. His chiseled torso was breathtaking. His abs were etched and defined like I had only seen in pictures. The expanse of his chest and shoulders showed a man who excelled in physical fitness and showed a truly athletic specimen. His arm muscles bulged as the mower moved along and he held it steady, the definition in his body was exceptional and I caught myself just staring. I don't know how long I was frozen, but I had dropped my slacks from my hands and now had to retrieve them off the floor.

When I got upright again, I looked out again at this hunk of man to find him now sweating and the sheen on his upper body was intoxicating. I found myself in a trance like state, enamored at the exceptional beauty of this man named Alan. I felt something in my legs, as if they may crater, so I sat down quickly on the bed. I then felt a moistness originating from my crotch and an itch start in my vagina. The lack of sex for weeks and the sight of this man had caused my horniness to explode. I would need to get out of the house and away from the temptation outside and do it quickly.

My thoughts reverted back to the possible infidelity of my husband. I slowly focused more on my mission for the day, to get some answers to the questions rolling in my head. I finished getting dressed without further distractions, basically not looking out the window.

Alan was off to the side when I came outside to get in my car. Now close up, the view was even more tempting to my eyes and thighs. I felt a quiver in my legs as the superb specimen of man flesh flexed in front of me. Alan had a towel in his belt loop which he removed to wipe the sweat temporarily from his brow and chest. I was transfixed on this man's body and what the exertion was doing to him.

Realizing I had to get away, I called out to Alan and said I had to go but after his work he was welcome to use the pool, just like his brother. After letting that slip out, I wondered why I said it, I was really hoping he would be done and gone when I returned.

I sped over to Sal's and quickly found a discreet parking space, away from most of the other cars and hidden by Sal's catering truck. I knew if Jeff was inside he would not look in this direction and find our car. Sal's had a side entrance used for their take out crowd; it gave a general view of the rest of the dining area, but since it had a high counter, offered protection from the seated diners. Luckily there were some people in front of me ordering so I had an opportunity to scan the place. Lo and behold, near the back by the kitchen doors, I spotted Jeff.

Jeff was not alone. In fact the stunning blonde with him was none other than Stephanie Carlson. That damm Ruthie was right! She was dressed in a black skirt and white blouse, open down several buttons, revealing a stunning deep cleavage from her large breasts. They were both in deep conversation but the alarming thing to me was Jeff holding her hand like he was proposing and eyeing her jewelry that she literally had on all her fingers. I slithered more uncover so I could observe, but already my gut was in turmoil and I did not know how long I could stay before getting sick. Their conversation must have been lighthearted as they smiled and emitted some laughter now and then. All the while, Jeff held her hand, rotating it around to get better looks at her finger jewelry.

I am not usually prone to anger, but this was unbearable. How could I have not seen the signs, the lack of affection, and the lack of intimacy. Out of the blue I thought about the time a few weeks ago, where I had asked Jeff to take a long weekend with me, to a resort, or Vegas or anywhere so we could ignite again. I remember how he kind of blew it off as in we'll see.

I had seen enough. Fuming and on the verge of vocalizing my anger, I partially ran out and got back into my car, driving off in any direction with the least interference. I know that the speed at which I was going was not going to be safe, so I focused as best as I could on maintaining control of the pedals. I started pounding the steering column and the cursing began stringing out of my throat.

That fucking asshole; the cheating bastard; the worthless piece of shit; that and more flowed from my sewage treatment mouth as I drove randomly around town. I'm sure that people looking at me as I drove past thought only of a raving lunatic behind the wheel.

Having narrowly missing several parked cars and an elderly man crossing the street, some sanity prevailed and I decided to head home, to do what I wasn't sure, maybe to pack some stuff and get out. The sheer anger was subsiding a little and thoughts of my next moves were flowing in my brain like a waterfall.

Finally screeching into the driveway, I stormed into the house and stood in the foyer, just standing there, breathing heavily. After a short pause, I continued on to the kitchen, maybe to get a drink, I don't know. My eyes were diverted to the pool outside and the gentle lapping of the water and I realized how hot and uncomfortable I was. The pool had always calmed me and allowed stressful energy to leave my body. Chucking my blouse and slacks, I half jogged out back in nothing but my frilly lace panties and bra. After a few steps and dive I entered the pool.

Since we were not yet in deep summer, the deeper end of the pool still was quite cool and the water, as I swam thru it had a calming effect thru the chill. I swan underwater to the far end of the pool and then reversed my course, using the breaststroke to expel more energy. Reaching the other side and grabbing the coping, I found myself at eye level with a pile of clothes. A pair of jeans, socks and a black pair of Hanes underwear resting on top. The revelation that the yard man, Alan was still here, finally came home. Hunkering down in the water, I carefully glanced around the area to see if he was anywhere around.

My former issue had left my mind; the concern now was my current predicament. I was in the pool, not properly attired with the hired help lurking around somewhere. What I saw next surprised, shocked and yes, even excited me. There on a chaise lounge, set off from the pool deck, laid Alan. Naked as the day is long, stroking his engorged cock, eyes closed, obviously not even noticing I was there as his head was turned in the other direction.

I was captivated again by his body and continued my fascinated stare. He must do this a lot as his body showed no tan lines and his cock was the same bronzed glow as the rest of his body. As he casually played with his cock, sometimes stroking it, I was keenly aware of the thickness and the length. Alan's rather large hand had difficulty encircling the entire width and his fingers barely made contact when he placed his hand at the root.

While Alan was asleep or at least groggy, I had to address my problem which was to exit the pool and get into the house without getting noticed. Slowly I went to the shallower side of the pool and gently raised myself up and out with as little water movement as possible. To be soundless was impossible, but with my eyes set on Alan and his erect rod, I got out of the pool. Trying not to splash with my feet, I hurriedly got inside and ran to my bedroom. Once there, I took off my wet bra and panties and grabbed my terri cloth bath robe to finish drying off.

Taking a deep breath at my fortunate escape from embarrassment, I strolled back into the kitchen only to see out the window that Alan was no longer on the lounger but was standing up, looking toward the house. He was doing some stretches with his upper torso while below his cock, semi erect was swaying. My stare was glued to his impressive weapon and I had the urge to take my hand and play under my robe with my clit. The thought of my husband Jeff and the reason I dashed home, was now a distant memory.

I was in a quandary on what to do. I just couldn't have Alan in the backyard, naked as the day is long and me with my issues, trapped in the house. I thought my best approach would be to confront Alan, and if he was done with his work, to send him on his way. So as I opened the back door, I yelled at Alan to make himself decent and that he should wrap up his job.

Closing the door, I went back into the living room to get my thinking back onto the matter at hand, which is my marriage. I did not hear the back door open or close but the next thing I did see was a still naked Alan standing in the doorway to the living room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped.

"Sorry Mrs. Meadows, I didn't hear you before."

"Alan, get your clothes on immediately and get out of my house." I huffed.

Instead, Alan came walking in the room while fondling and slowly jacking his cock. As he neared me, he calmly said "I saw you outside watching me."

I quickly placed my two hands up front in a stop position and ordered him to stop. He did briefly and then resumed his slow walk toward me. I again ordered him out of the house, but I made no move on my own to get out of way. By this time his groin was eye level to me and I could hear the sliding sounds of his hand slowly masturbating on his thick and impressive rod. Dazed, words could not escape my airway, so I sat still, mind in a haze on what would happen now. Alan just towered over me, playing with himself while eyeing my demeanor and obvious lustful gaze.

Slowly he took his hand off his cock and using both hands, guided my face to his raging rod. As his cock came closer, I opened my lips and softly took the head inside, gently lathering the tip and slit with my tongue. There was no more dialog, this was happening whether there was speech or not. Using one hand on the back of my head to stay focused on his cock; Alan used the other to open the top of my robe and fished out my right tit. Once out he toyed with my nipple and then gauged the weight by hoisting my breast up and down. My pussy started to moisten and itch, my horniness from the past weeks was cresting.

I raked my tongue and teeth over Alan's cock as I felt him pulse and enlarge. By now he had dropped my robe off of my shoulders and I was nude from the waist up. The bitterness of his cock was intoxicating, the saltiness of his sweat and pungent odor of chlorine filled my taste and smell senses.

Suddenly he withdrew his rampant organ from my mouth and stepped back. Alan then bent forward and removed my robe completely, and gently pushed my body prone onto the lounger. Once I was in this position, he held me by the ankles and spread my legs. I was thinking he was going to fuck me now, but instead he lowered his head to my crotch and gave me a complete tongue bath to my labia and clit. He was a young man but he had obvious talent and I was soon gyrating as he made contact with the correct spots of my genitals. I was lost in a sea of lust as I held his head while he feasted on my pussy.

While not having an orgasm yet, my cunt was flowing and what was coming out was being vacuumed by Alan's tongue. He slowed down and his body slowly ascended to mine. His lips and tongue were now moving from my stomach to my tits and as he rose, my hands reached and found his strong and wide shoulders and arms which were chiseled and sinewy. Within moments his large cock head had split my pussy lips and began it's descent into my love tunnel. This was by far the largest cock I had ever taken and I could feel my lips expanding just to house this beast. Alan started a slow rocking motion as more and more of his dick entered my vagina. As it made more contact with my cunt walls, my juices lubricated it as a hydraulic system would. When I could feel some fuzz of his balls raking my ass, I knew he penetrated me to the max. Alan picked up the pace and was fucking me with a rhythm that made my body tingle.

My pent up demand for sex was being satisfied and I eagerly clutched at any part of Alan's body and especially enjoyed rubbing my hands on his pectorals and nipples. At this point I didn't care that we had no protection as his condom less cock was sawing into my orifice with precision and emitting moans from my throat and farts from my flowing cunt.

12