The Day I Met Sandra

Story Info
Asian online lover visits him in person.
7.5k words
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on my door. I had recently moved into a single room because of irreconcilable differences between myself and my roommate. It was late winter and it was nice to have a smaller room, since there didn't need to be as much heat on to warm it up.

I wasn't expecting anybody, so I turned down my music and slowly walked to the door. When I opened the door I saw what I had been waiting almost two months for: a beautiful sexy Asian eighteen-year-old. I licked my lips as I looked up and down her body. I had seen her before on the Internet, but nothing prepared me for how she looked off of the computer screen.

There she was: Sandra. She was dressed in a blue goose-down L.L. Bean coat and jeans. I was hoping she wouldn't stay dressed for long. We had met a couple of months ago on the Internet, I don't really remember how. Somehow we got to talking dirty and eventually moved up to cyber sex and then phone sex. Now, here she was, standing in front of me looking as sexy as ever.

We hugged for a few seconds and I invited her in. We talked about things, how school was, how her trip was, but we were really just delaying the inevitable. It wasn't long before I helped her out of her jacket and put it in my closet, and also put her suitcase in my closet as well.

"I hope that's not the last thing we take off today," she said.

She looked at me and I stared right back. She was wearing a sweater underneath her coat so I couldn't see much more. I sat down on the bed next to her and took her head in my hands. I kissed her neck softly and looked her in the eyes again.

I proceeded to kiss her neck again and I sucked on her earlobes. She giggled and I finished my attentions of her neck by nibbling her earlobes and kissing her throat. I then stuck my tongue in her ear and she giggled and moaned a little more.

She took her sweater off and I could see her small nipples poking though the fabric of her tank top. She looked down at her hard nipples and smiled at me, rubbing them slowly. She then pushed me over onto my back and straddled my crotch, rubbing her hot pussy against me. I could feel her heat through her jeans and her hot mouth was pressed against mine.

We started making out and she moaned softly as her straddling pressed my hard cock against her.

"Well, it seems you were telling the truth. I can't wait for you to pound my pussy with that big, hard dick of yours, but lets make out for awhile first."

Soon her mouth was back on mine and I was trying to return her affection as well as I knew how. Sadly I had little experience in any area, but I soon discovered how to do things, as her tongue explored my mouth and found my own tongue. We continued about this about ten minutes and my cock was ready to explode.

This was when she rolled off of me, sat up, and told me to take her top off. I was never one to complain, so I obliged and was greeted with the view of her beautiful 36C breasts. She soon had my shirt off and was greeted with my scrawny chest, but she still smiled and started to kiss my neck.

I pulled her off of me, "No, no, no, ladies cum first remember?"

She smiled and cupped her gorgeous tits for me and told me to get to sucking. I stuck out my tongue and tentatively licked one nipple. It was hard and tasty, so I started sucking like a hungry baby. It wasn't long before I was switching between her tits with ease, and lubing them up with my saliva. She started moaning a little and I brought my kisses and attention down to her belly. She had a nice stomach and a hot belly button I couldn't keep my tongue out of, so I didn't try. She squirmed on the bed a little and pulled my head away from her stomach lightly by my hair.

"I have to get these pants off now!!!"

I stood up to help her get her pants off but instead of her pants coming off, mine were the ones on the floor instead. My boner by this point was poking through the hole in my boxers and she licked her lips while looking at my eight inches.

I wagged my finger at her and started to take off her pants before she could start what I'm sure would have been an amazing blow job. I quickly got them off and when I did, I saw the sexiest thing I had even seen.

She was wearing a pink lace pair of crotchless panties. I almost creamed myself right there as I stuffed my cock back into its place and stared as she spread her legs. I had now seen my first pussy, close up and ready to be eaten. Her small heart shaped area of pubes was icing on the pussy.. I mean cake.

Never one to disappoint, I went right down and explored a little with my eyes. I then wrapped my arms around her thighs and spread that hot pussy with my thumbs. From there I licked around the circumference and sucked on her lips, pulling on them softly with my lips. Then I stuck my tongue as far in as it would go and she squirmed and moaned loudly. I held it there while my nose was in her bush and then I moved it around. I licked her pussy like it was an ice cream cone, but her pussy was much tastier, not to mention hotter and wetter.

Soon, she was writhing and moaning and I unwrapped my arms from around her legs. I went back to sucking on her tits and I plunged two fingers right into her sopping wet pussy. She grunted and started to grind her hips around my hand.

After a minute, I pulled my fingers out and sucked her juices off my middle finger. I then gave her my index finger and she sucked her own juices off of it. She then told me to take my boxers off and prepare to shoot my load into her mouth.

My boxers hit the floor just as she was getting into kneeling position. She took my 8 inch cock in her fist and caressed my balls. She then teased the tip of my cock with her tongue and looked me in the eyes. Surprisingly, I didn't shoot my first load right then and there, but I almost did.

She then sucked about 6 inches of my dick down her throat and began. Her tongue played with my shaft and her teeth ran erotically past my head. I groaned as she applied sucking pressure and I told her I wasn't going to last long. She didn't mind and just kept sucking on my dick, intent on me shooting my cum into her mouth.

Suddenly, she stopped and stared up at me. She smiled and got up off her knees. She then laid down on the bed and cupped her tits once again.

"Please James, won't you fuck my tits? I want you to shoot your load all over me!"

This had been one of my main fantasies since we had met online and I was willing to oblige. Her spit provided the perfect lube as I straddled her chest and stuck my 8 inches in her cleavage. She responded by squeezing her C cup tits around my cock and licking the head as it poked through her cleavage. After pumping my hard dick like this for about 5 minutes I knew I was close to shooting.

"Open up your sweet mouth my little whore, I'm going to shoot my load NOW!"

And with that statement, I did. My first two shots went straight into her mouth, which she promptly swallowed. I then jerked myself off all over her tits and face. She giggled and groaned as my hot cum splashed off her naked body and she was quick to lick it all off.

After she cleaned herself off, I went back to sucking her tits, until she drew me to her lips and we kissed again. I could taste myself on, and in, her mouth. It was a bit salty, but not too bad. Nothing I'd want to taste without her mouth on mine though.

We laid there, covered by a thin sheet, making out, caressing each other, and exchanging small kisses. It wasn't long before her scent and the warmth from her body caused me to doze off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and it was 3 hours later, about 6 PM. I saw Sandra sitting on the edge of my bed, dressed in a plaid skirt, white shirt, and black tie. I felt my cock grow as I looked her up and down in her school girl outfit.

I moved around on the bed and she turned around. I smiled at her, she winked and got up off the bed. As I climbed over to her, she bent over to tie her shoes. It was clearly planned as her skirt rode up, revealing a white thong and her sweet, sweet ass cheeks. I stood up straight, just as my cock did. I then rubbed my crotch against her ass and the heat from her body was an immense turn on. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her back to my crotch.

She giggled and looked back at me with a smug grin on her face.

"Now, now, we can't have Teacher fucking his students in his bedroom now can we? We should go to the class room for my lessons! Though we'll have to wait 'til Mr. Eight calms down. We don't want any other girls trying to steal my meat."

So I waited until all the blood flowed back to my brain and she took my hand as we walked out the door. Night had fallen and it was a bit chilly, so we had taken our jackets.

She giggled and pressed her body close to mine. She whispered in my ear, once we were out of range of most of the people around us, "Where's the nearest classroom? I need to feel your hot hard dick in my tight pussy NOW!!!"

I led her to the building that was most likely to be empty, but was also reasonably close to my dorm. We got there and, sure enough, it was empty. We went into the closest classroom. It was a science room, but luckily, when we flipped on one of the small lamps, there were no dissected animals on any of the tables.

We shed our jackets and I ran my hands through her hair. It was so soft and long. I then ran my hand down her back and grabbed her gorgeous ass. I loved the way it felt beneath my hand. "OK baby, lets get you ready, what do you say?" I talked dirty to her as I bent her over the desk, "Do you want teacher to fuck you? You want to feel teacher's big dick in your little pussy? Are you getting wet for teacher?"

Sure enough, I could feel a little wetness through her thong. She reached back and rubbed her cunt while I squeezed her ass. I then pulled her thong to the side and looked right at her cunt as it poked out from between her ass cheeks.

I went down on my knees and plugged her pussy with two fingers. I pumped them in and out as her cunt got tighter, hotter, and wetter. She moaned loudly as I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean of her juices. I then set my mouth on top of her pussy and licked, sucked, and flicked for all I was worth.

My tongue dodged around her lips and between them as well. I could taste and smell her every where and my dick was painfully hard. I kept licking her lips and I soon found her clit. I sucked on that hard bud and rolled it around with my teeth. She struggled on the desk and moaned loudly as I worked her pussy for all its juices.

Soon the juices were flowing down her legs and I stood up. I pulled her thong all the way down around her ankles. She was face down on the desk, but was looking back on me with lust in her eyes.

"I want you James! Please fuck me hard! I want you to pump my tight pussy full of your cum! FUCK ME NOW!!!!"

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks and I slowly slid my dick all the way into her tight pussy. She groaned and so did I as her cunt contracted around my dick. I pumped it in and out of her as she leaned back. We kissed and I stuck my hand under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I caressed her tits while I fucked her with my eight inch dick.

She moaned again, even louder this time, and brought her ass back to greet my forward thrusts. She also brought her legs as close together as possible, this tightened her pussy even more and I groaned right along with her. As she did this, I kept pulling her back by her waist and occasionally smacking her hot ass and loving the way it jiggled. I kept pumping into her and she groaned.

"Oh I gonna cum on your fat dick. Keep fucking me I wanna cum all over you. Oh baby fuckmeeeeeeiwannafeelyourcuminsidemeeeeee."

Her moans became unintelligible as her pussy got much, much wetter. I grunted as it got tighter too and began to pump faster and hard into that tight little fuck-hole.

"Oh yeah does my little whore want my cum? Let me hear you beg."

"CUM IN MY HOT TIGHT PUSSY!! I WANT TO FEEL YOU SHOOT YOUR LOAD INSIDE ME!!!!"

With that, a few more pumps, a slap on the ass, and me moaning, "Sandra, oh fuck yes, Sandra" I shot my load in her. She giggled as she felt it fill her insides and she squirmed around on the table. I pulled my dick out, turned her over, sat her ass on the edge of the desk, stuck my cock back into her hot pussy (which was now dripping my cum), and sucked on her tits.

She put her head back and moaned some more as I licked her nipples, and caressed her breasts with my hands. I felt my cum leak out around my softening dick and she whispered in my ears while I kissed her neck.

"Oh James, that was wonderful. I want to feel you cum inside me every day and night. Now lets get some food and get back to business."

We quickly got dressed, turned of the lights, and closed the door quietly. We giggled as we left because her cum had soaked the floor and mine was globbed on the desk. We heard the sound of a custodian's mop rolling down the hall, so we quickly ran out the door.

We walked over to the dining hall. It was about 6:30 now and Sandra and I walked hand in hand, though she was walking a little funny. I leaned over, nibbled on her earlobe, and mentioned this to her. She giggled too and told me that it had been well worth it.

We got our food from the dining hall and sat at a table in the far corner, near the window.

We looked out the window at the stars and she spoke to me, "Aren't the stars beautiful?"

I agreed and she went on, "I'd love to have sex under them. I'd love to ride your hard cock while looking up at the beautiful stars."

She then put her hand under the table and groped my dick through my pants. We were pretty much alone in our section so I just let her do what she wanted to do. I also reached under the table and rubbed her pussy through her skirt and felt that she was no longer wearing her thong.

"Sandra, where is your thong?!?!?"

She giggled and tossed her hair out of her eyes, "I left it in the room for the janitors to find. I figured the mess wasn't quite enough for them to have."

With that she winked at me, we cleared out trays, and walked back to my room. She kept looking for places to fuck as we went back, but sadly, there were still too many people walking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to my room and my bed was still a mess from the night before. She opened her suitcase, which had been waiting on the floor, and told me to leave the room for a second. I grinned from ear to ear and left, wondering what else she had in store for me.

My RA passed me in the hall and asked why in the hell I looked so happy.

"Lets just say I'm going to sleep very well tonight."

He gave me an odd look and kept walking. I knocked on the door and was told to come in and I did. HOT DAMN! was I ever glad I did.

She was on my carpet, on the floor, plunging a dildo into her pussy and rubbing her clit with her hand. I closed the door quickly and got undressed before it closed. I was about to drop my boxers too, but she told me not to, "Keep them on, sit in your chair, and just watch me get myself off. You'll love it and then you can jerk off for me!"

I watched her eagerly as she pumped the 5 inch dildo in and out of her twat. Her free hand moved between her clit and her nipples, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit vigorously. She moaned loudly and I hoped that the music she had turned on was loud enough.

Soon the area right under her pussy was soaked and she was laying out on her back, breathing hard. Soon she was moaning and screaming as she came all over my floor. After her orgasm, which had lasted about a minute, her chest moved slowly up and down with her deep, long breaths.

I had dropped my boxers as she was recovering and was fisting my cock, pulling the entire length. She sat up and watched me jerk off in front of her. My balls were already tight from watching her do herself and I knew that I wouldn't last long before I shot my load. Still I pumped my cock for her and she giggled as she looked me in the eyes. I told her to lay on her back again and she did.

I started to finger fuck her as I jerked off. The wetness on my fingers was transferred to my cock and I kept jerking myself. Soon enough, I felt that familiar sensation and I moved up closer to her face. She knew what was coming and opened her mouth wide. I pulled on my dick for another few seconds and soon streams of my hot cum were shooting all over her face. I managed to aim most of it to her mouth, but some got onto her cheeks and a little on her nose. She used her fingers to put it all into her mouth and she smiled up at me.

I took her hand and we went back into my bed. She pumped my cock with her hand and I was soon back to attention, hard and ready to fuck.

All we did however, from being so exhausted, was place my cock into her pussy and lay there, holding each other all night long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with my cock, as hard as ever, still in her pussy. I reached around and grabbed her tits softly. She woke up and groaned softly.

"Baby, lets take a shower now. We've got a lot of dirtiness to wash off."

I snickered at her comment as she rolled out of bed and put her robe on. I quickly did the same and we walked to the bathroom with our towels, soap, body lotion, and shampoo.

We giggled as we closed the curtain. I reached up and turned on the water, nice and hot. We both disrobed and I pinched her ass as she got into the shower.

I followed her in quickly and closed my eyes as the water bounced off my body. Then I turned around and brought out my bar of soap. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her, slowly rubbing her tits with the soap. My hard cock was right between her ass cheeks and I was having trouble not just fucking her tight pussy right then and there. But instead I just continued to soap up her body, going slowly from her tits to her pussy.

Soon she was all soaped up and I rubbed it into her skin, paying special attention to her ass, her pussy, and her tits. Once she was all clean, it was my turn. She squeezed some body soap into her hand and rubbed it all over my shoulders, chest, back, and legs. She then came to my prick, which was hard and ready, and soaped that up too. I grunted as she washed my cock and my balls, but she soon went back to the rest of my body. Soon I was all clean too and then I kissed her straight on the lips, sticking my tongue in slightly. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me, which also pressed my hard dick against her warm belly.

She moaned into my ear, "I want you to bend me over and fuck me hard! I'm your bitch! I'm your whore! I want you to slam that fat cock of yours into my hot cunt NOW!"

So I bent her over and gripped my 8 inches hard in my hand. I quickly put the big purple head of my dick at her pussy's entrance. "You want my dick in you baby?"

"Oh yes please fuck me! Please James, I'm your bitch! Fuck me, spank me, shoot your hot cum all over me!"

That was all I needed. I slammed all 8 inches into her pussy, hard. She moaned as it slipped into her cunt and I began pumping quickly. She moaned even louder as I grabbed her a tit with my left hand and rubbed her clit with the other. It was then that I got an idea. I told her to rub her own clit for awhile.

"Baby?"

"Mmmmm... yes James?"

"If you are my whore, then will you let me fuck you in the ass?"

She didn't answer for a second, but then replied, "Oh baby! I'm your whore! Do whatever you want to me!"

I never knew what she would say if I asked, but here it was; My chance to fuck a girl in the ass. I wasn't about to pass it up.

So I took the body lotion, which we were planning on rubbing all over each other's bodies later, and put a small amount on my finger. I then moved my finger in and out of her asshole as I was fucked her pussy with my cock. Soon I added some more lube and stuck two fingers in. Each time I did this, I asked her how she was doing. She, luckily, had no complaints.

12