The Day I Realized I Was A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of focusing his attentions on my nipples he easily stood up with me in his arms and set me on top of my desk. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hand reached down and started to stroke his dick making him moan and close his eyes, his dick was so fucking hard my mouth wanted to be wrapped around it, I wanted to please him. He bent his head down to kiss me, we were both breathing heavy in anticipation, he kissed my neck and started to kiss my shoulders, I leaned back to accommodate him and his tongue flickered across my nipples, one then the other. I moaned in pleasure, my pussy was dripping wet, and from the way I was aching I knew my clit was hard, just waiting to be played with so I could orgasm. I laid down on my desk as David kissed his way down to my navel and his hands reached up to play with my breasts, pinching them lightly.

“David, please eat me, I want to cum!” I exclaimed no longer able to contain my excitement.

“Oh baby I will,” he said as he kissed and ravished my body with his mouth. His hands slid down and started to caress my legs, ankle to thigh making me buck my hips into his face as he kissed my lips for the first time, gently blowing his hot air against my pussy.

“MMmmmmmmmm oh yes, don’t stop,” but he did, he moved away from me only long enough to wheel my desk chair out so he could sit down in it and eat my pussy more easily.

He positioned himself between my legs, kissing

and licking my inner thighs. I felt his fingers spread my pussy apart and his tongue dart out to lick the entire length of my pussy. He stopped to engulf my hard clit in his mouth to suck on, flickering his tongue across it. His fingers entered my sopping wet hole and he started to finger fuck me with his index and middle finger, curling up his fingers so he could rub up against my g-spot as he finger fucked me. He let go of my clit from his mouth but continued to flick his tongue across it. My back was arched on the desk and my hands were fondling my breasts, pinching my hard nipples, as he worked his magic on my pussy with his mouth and fingers. I was moaning as softly as I could, afraid that perhaps the janitor was perhaps still around cleaning the high school. When David removed his fingers from my pussy and started to rub around my ass making it relax, then gently he inserted his pinky finger into my ass moving it back and forth which soon had me begging for more. So he put in his ring finger as well and inserted his index and middle finger back into my pussy fucking both of my holes while eating my pussy.

All worries about who may or may not be lurking around the school went out the window and I started to moan louder and louder as I felt my body getting close to orgasm, I started to buck my pussy into his face and I was pinching my nipples as hard as I could, and then I started to cum my body writhing in ecstasy, wave after wave of my orgasm rolled through me as he continued to fuck my holes and lick my clit as I came, finally after what seemed to be an eternity my orgasm started to fade, but he was still fucking my holes, and I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at his face covered in my juices. I seized his hand, and made him stop finger fucking me.

I slid down off of the desk and sat straddling him, tasting myself as I kissed his lips twirling my tongue around his as my hand reached down to feel how hard he still was. He was definitely hard, even bigger than what he had been before.

He cupped my face in his hands and pleaded with his eyes and words. “Kelly, baby, suck my dick, or fuck me, I don’t care but I need you, I need to feel some part of you wrapped around my dick.”

I looked at him and said, “I want to suck your dick, and swallow every drop of your cum, as I kissed him one last time before pushing him back so I could kneel down between his legs.

I wrapped one hand around his dick moving my fingers up and down as I gently kissed the head of his dick and started to lick around his head in a circular motion before I put his entire head into my mouth. I moved with a gentle up and down motion only taking into my mouth a few inches of his dick, while still twirling my tongue around and around his throbbing head. I took his dick out of my mouth and started licking up and down his shaft from his balls up to his slit, probing his pee slit with my tongue teasing it, before putting his dick back into my mouth. I felt his fingers entwine in my hair cascading down on his thighs and I started to fuck his dick with my mouth. Putting more and more of his dick into my mouth with every stroke up and down that I made until I couldn’t take any more into my mouth. He other hand went down to massage and pinch my left nipple and I moaned around his dick. I felt my pussy starting to ache again and my pussy getting wet. I leaned back for a moment and started to pump his cock with my hand watching his dick throb as I jacked him off.

“Put your mouth back around my cock again, let me fuck your mouth," David said between his moans. So I obediently went back to his dick, but first nibbling and licking the sides of his shaft before putting him back into my mouth so he could hold my head and begin fucking my mouth. He had both hands on the back of my head now and was holding my head down on his dick as he started to thrust up into my mouth over and over. I started to feel his dick swell up and throb on the verge of cumin, when he suddenly pulled my head down into his pubic hair and felt him squirting his cum into the back of my throat as he continue to thrust into my mouth giving me the last of his seed. He slowly released my head and I backed away from his dick swallowing the rest of his load before licking his dick clean making sure to get every drop that had spilled out of my mouth while he had came. I finished cleaning him up and backed away sitting down on the sofa.

“Your wonderful Kelly,” he said as he gave a little post orgasmic sigh, “I’ve never come so easily before while a woman was sucking me. Your fucking fantastic!” He let out one last little “mmmmmmm.”

I looked at him and his shrinking dick, and exclaimed, “David, you have to be kidding me, do you really think I’m going to let you go before you even fuck me with that dick of yours,” I said as I brought up my feet on the couch knees bent and legs wide open as I started to finger my clit while my other hand grabbed my breasts and caressed my inner thighs. I quickly started to feel myself getting close to orgasm as I continued to masturbate; I closed my eyes and arched my back, waiting for my orgasm to come. I felt David sit down next to me on the sofa and felt him gently kiss my erect nipple and start to tease it by running his tongue around it before flicking his tongue across it, his other hand was on my other breast molding my breast to his hand and rolling my nipple between his forefinger and thumb, squeezing. I felt his fingers squeezing my nipple even harder as he flicked his tongue across my nipples, and then I was cumming. “ MMmmmm, oh yeah, FUCK!” I yelled as I came again as I rubbed my clit and David was sucking and pinching my sensitive nipples.

As my orgasm ceased I reopened my eyes and saw that his cock was fully erect again. And I moved to straddle him; I was so wet that his wide dick easily slid into my hungry pussy as I slowly impaled his dick whole down to his balls. I moaned loudly and said, “Gawd David, I’ve never had a dick feel this good inside me before,” As I started to ride his cock, grinding my pussy into his balls. I leaned back and his hands went down around my ass guiding me back and forth on his dick. I couldn’t get enough of his dick and started to ride the hell out of him, rubbing my clit against the front of him, enjoying the added stimulation. The faster I rode, the closer I was to my third orgasm.

David sensed how close I was to cumming again and started talking to me as he moaned and grunted from me riding his cock. “Oh yeah baby, I want you to cum on my dick. You’re so fucking hot; you’re a sexy little bitch Kelly. I knew you’d be a great fuck, but I had no idea how great your pussy would feel around my cock, your pussy is massaging my dick so good baby.” As he bent forward to bite my nipples making me yell out. I leaned back even further and he released his hold on my ass and his hands reached up towards my breasts pinching my nipples as hard as he could. That was exactly what I needed, and I started to shake as my orgasm took over my body, making my head roll around on my shoulders after wave after wave of the biggest orgasm of my life rolled through me, until I felt utterly spent and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder recovering from my orgasm. I felt his cock twitch inside me and a little whimper escaped my lips.

“I’m gonna fuck you now Kelly,” David moaned thrusting his dick up inside my clenching pussy. “Get down on the floor on your hands and knees,” he ordered.

I climbed off of his dick and obeyed, getting down on the floor with my ass up in the air waiting for him. I felt him move behind me and his hands glided down my back and stopped on my hips. He took one hand and placed it around his dick so he could guide himself into me. I felt his dick at my opening probing me, when all of a sudden both of his hands were on my hips and he thrust deeply inside me all the way back into his balls, making me yell out. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against him, grinding his pelvis against me in a circular

motion before he released his grip a little and started fucking me. I felt his balls slapping up against my pussy and I positioned my pussy so that he was hitting my clit, as he thrust repeatedly into me. His dick was fucking me like no other dick ever has, filling up my pussy with his dicks width and length, so much it almost hurt, but it felt so god damn good, I couldn’t help but yell out with each thrust as he pumped his cock into my wet pussy again and again. I started to feel his dick grow, making it feel as if he was trying to rip my pussy apart with his dick. His pace quickened and his thrusts became deeper until I heard him moan and his dick swelled even more as he started to fill my pussy with his cum. It felt so good feeling him cum inside me I started to orgasm with him and I backed my ass up against his hips trying to milk every last drop of cum out of his dick into my pussy. My head was swirling, and I felt David shake behind me as he pulled out and I felt the gush of cum run out of my pussy unto the floor, but I didn’t care, I laid down on the floor not wanting to move again. I felt him lay down next to me caressing my back lightly, it felt so good I started to doze off, when the phone rang, making my heart race as I stood up to answer it.

“Hello, Littleton High School, this is Mrs. Murphy the band director, how can I help you?” I asked.

“Well, Mrs. Murphy I think it’s about time that the band director came home and gave her husband some attention,” the voice over the phone stated.

With a little giggle, I replied, lying quickly, “I’ll be home in about twenty minutes Tom, I’m sorry I must of lost time going through the files thinking about what pieces the band was going to play here next semester.”

“I figured as much, I was about ready to come up there and drag you home myself, but I wasn’t sure if you had went shopping or not so I didn’t want to go up there unnecessarily.”

“Well I’ll be home in a few minutes,” as I looked down at David laying on his back with his hands clasped behind his head looking up at me.

“You better be, I have a little surprise waiting for you when you get home. I’m going to massage every inch of your body with warm oil, the rest I’ll leave up to your imagination. So hurry home baby, I love you,” Tom said.

“Mmm that sounds really nice, I can hardly wait. I love you too, and I’ll be home in a few after I straighten up my mess. Bye”

“Bye sweetie, hurry home now,” Tom lovingly whispered into the phone before hanging up.

I gently placed the receiver down, and started to gather up my clothes so I could get dressed.

Teasingly David winked at me and asked, “So what sounds so nice you can hardly wait?”

“Tom has a few plans similar to yours for me this evening,” I stated, looking straight into his eyes.

“Mmmm lucky guy,” he said as he got up starting to dress as well.

When we both looked presentable again we left the band room and I locked the room, as David pinched my ass startling me. He then whispered into my ear, “Go home and fuck your husband.” As he reached around to give my nipples one last pinch as he continued, “knowing that both of our juices are coating his dick as you ride his little cock. I plan on going home and fucking my wife too. I’m looking forward to seeing what more you have to offer me after break.” He paused and then stated the truth, “I knew you were a little slut.”

After that comment he turned around and casually strolled to the front doors and left.

Leaving me standing there staring after him thinking about what he said. I thought to myself, and realized that I really was a slut, because just like a slut without a guilty conscious I was going to go home and fuck my husband as if nothing happened today. Just like I will every time I fuck a man other than my husband.

I started walking out of the building to my car and to my husband waiting for me at home, and said aloud for myself alone to hear. “I am a slut!”

12