The Day I Will Never Forget

Story Info
The best way to end a bad day...with a threesome.
1.2k words
3.83
46.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank Linda62953 for editing this for me. All comments are welcome.

*

Last Friday, I came home from work after having a bad day, knowing my girlfriend Julie was already at work. I walked through the front door and was surprised that Julie was standing behind it. The door shut, she dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. She started off by deep throating my cock right away. She was sucking on me so hard, my balls felt like they were coming up through my shaft. DAMN, this felt great. ("You give me the best blowjobs I have ever had,") I said. I started cumming so hard, I was seeing stars. She continued sucking me until I had calmed down.

Then she stood up and with a smile as she licked her lips, grabbed my hand and said, "Come upstairs, I have something to show you."

We went upstairs and got to our closed bedroom door. She said, "Close your eyes honey." I closed my eyes and we walked in. She led me to a chair in the corner and had me sit down. "Now open your eyes, and sit and watch till I say, OK?" Julie said.

I said, "OK." I was sitting there thinking, "Was I dreaming? This could never happen." When I opened my eyes, I saw my Julie undressing all the way down to her bare, beautifully tanned skin. She lay down on the bed. She was incredibly beautiful. She has the prettiest face with long blond semi-curly hair, 36C boobs, a nice flat belly, and nice firm legs. Oh yes, the 'carpet' matches or should I say the small landing strip matches her natural hair color. She winked at me and then the closet door started to open slowly.

I could start to see a little bare skin. Now, I'm seeing more and Julie was just smiling away, watching me. I could see a naked woman walking out of our closet toward the bed. She is gorgeous with straight short blonde hair, blue eyes and I cannot tell if it matches down there because her pussy was bald. She had bigger tits, probably '36DD' and a nice cute little ass. She was about 5' 8'' with nice long legs. She was a friend and coworker of Julies. Her name was Sally.

She lay down on the bed next to Julie and they started kissing. Now I know I'm dreaming. However, my 'now already hard as a rock cock' was real. They had their mouths open and were touching each other's tongues. I took my cock out and they both looked at me with smiles from ear to ear. I started slowly stoking it while they continued kissing each other and feeling each other's tits, pinching each other's nipples. This was great. This had never happened to me before.

Sally kept looking over at my cock, and me, smiling. She was really eye balling my dick with lust. She said to Julie, "WOW, his cock is big. It must be 8 or 9 inches long and 2 Ā½ inches wide! I'VE JUST GOT TO HAVE HIM, NOW!!" They got off the bed, came over to me, pulled me up to a stance and started stripping all of my clothes off me, quickly.

They took me over to the bed and laid me on my back with my feet hanging over the side. They both kneeled on the floor between my legs. Sally took my cock in her mouth licking slowly up and down my shaft. She went back up to the purple head and licked all around the head. Then she devoured me and started sucking it like there was no tomorrow, while Julie was sucking my balls into her mouth. "WOW! This was better than earlier, downstairs," I thought to myself.

Sally came up for a second and asked Julie, "Can I taste him? Can I have his cum?"

Julie nodded.

Then Sally said to me, "Cum in my mouth! Please, you have to cum in my mouth, I have to taste you!" She looked at me with so much lust in her pretty blue eyes.

I thought to myself, "This is great, I love this, two beautiful blondes giving me a blow job. Hell yes, I'll cum in your mouth. Then I told her, "But I want to fuck your pussy."

She and Julie both said at the same time, "There's plenty of time for that, too."

Sally started sucking me real hard now and sucking my cock deep down her throat.

Julie said to me, "Cum on baby, don't hold back, give it all to her and fill her mouth up with your cum! Let her taste how good you are!"

Julie was sucking my balls again and feeling up my chest while Sally was squeezing my ass. I was squirming like crazy now and I start to explode in Sally's mouth. Sally gagged for a second, but continued sucking me even harder. "Oh Fuck, this feeeellls soooo Fuuucking great!!!" I said. I finished cumming, and she was still sucking. This is great!

Then they took me back to the chair in the corner so I could rest and rejuvenate. They got back onto the bed in a "69" position. Julie was on top and I could see her eating and licking Sally's wet pink bald pussy. She had a really pretty pussy. I watched her for a little while then I got up and moved the chair so I could see the other end where Sally was eating Julie. Aah! Sally's tongue looks so good licking up and down Julie's pussy. It darted in and out of her pink pussy hole from time to time. Julie was getting into nibbling on Sally's clit and shaking he head making Sally squirm all over the bed.

Then I moved back to Sally's pussy. I'd rested enough by then and I just had to have a taste of her. Julie and I tag teamed on Sally's pussy. We were taking turns sucking her clit and licking her pussy so much that Sally had to stop licking on Julie. We were all moaning a lot, but Sally was the loudest. She was bucking her hips wildly. Her orgasm was so strong; she started squirting into my mouth. Oh Yes!!! Just what I had wanted!!!

When she was done squirting me, I mounted her with Julie still on top. She grabbed my cock and guided it right into Sally's waiting pussy. Damn was she tight! Just the way I liked it, too!

Sally screamed out in pleasure. She cried out, "Oh Tim, you feel so good. OH YES, Fuck me just like that!! Fuck me. Tim, fuck me so fucking hard!"

Sally pulled Julie back down to sit on her face. Now Julie was really getting her pussy licked. Julie and I were kissing with are tongues intertwined. Julie was moaning loudly into my mouth. I had reached my limit and couldn't take it anymore and started spraying my cum all up inside Sally's pussy. Julie was cumming all over Sally's face and Sally was cumming all over my cock while it's buried deep inside her. After we had all orgasmed and were spent, we lay on the bed and rested.

Julies commented, "Thank you guys for a wonder time, especially you Tim. You have a very nice cock that makes me feel great. You two have made me feel better than I ever have. We will have to do this again very, very soon."

I can't wait.