The Day is What You Make of It

Story Info
A day in the life of a truckers lonely wife.
1k words
3.36
39k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had woke in a rather sexy mood that Tuesday morning, and although she knew she had quite a bit of work to do, she chose to dress according to her mood. She went to her bureau drawer and pulled out a black lace bustier’, matching garter belt, and g string.

Watching herself in the mirror, she admired her own image as she put the bustier’ on. Once she had slipped into her bustier’ she cupped her breast in her hands, rubbing her nipples lightly through the lace, just enough to entice her nipples into standing out under her favorite silk blouse.

The silk blouse rubbing over them with her every movement would do well to keep her nipples aroused most of the day.

Pulling a pair of silk stockings from the open bureau she then sat in front of her vanity and took the time to enjoy the feel of her own hands working their way up her long legs as she rolled the stockings over her ankles, proceeding over her muscled calves and silky smooth skin of her thighs.

The neglect of her out of town husband and the tantalizing feel of her hands caressing her own skin had begun to create a warm moist feeling between her thighs.

Looking at the clock she realized she didn’t have to be at the bakery for another hour and being only 5 minutes away, why not take the time to enjoy herself. After all no one else was going too.

She turned sideways straddling the vanity bench, with one hand braced on the bench behind her she arched her back and studied herself in the mirror as she ran the fingers of her other hand through her soft waist length blonde hair.

Remaining in her arched position she began to run her hand over her breast and perky nipples, occasionally catching her nipples between her index and middle finger. Squeezing and pulling on them slightly as she did. She could feel that yearning need for her husband growing evermore.

She slid her hand over the lace of the bustier’ and down over the small of her stomach. Tracing her fingers over her stomach creating that hair raising tickling sensation, moving her fingers farther down till she was tickling her own pubic hair.

Silky soft and blonde, her pubic hair never needed shaving, but she would occasionally trim it short. She said because her husband enjoyed it, but mostly because she enjoyed the feel of her husband’s mustache tickling her skin when he’d go down on her.

She tickled her hair thinking of the feel of his mustache until she felt herself swelling, clitoris becoming erect. She slid her fingers down her slit just grazing her clit. Taking pleasure in the sound of her own moans as she did so.

She ran her fingers up and down the soft sensitive insides of her lips, occasionally dipping the tip of her middle finger inside her. Pushing herself closer and closer to the edge, becoming wetter and warmer.

She slid her ass to the edge of the bench, with legs still straddled; she lay back letting her head fall over the other end of the bench, and began teasing her clit with her left hand as she pressed the fingers of her right hand inside of her.

Legs shaking, hips rocking, the sound of her own moans pushing her ever forward. Her hands found their perfect rhythm as she began to stroke herself harder and faster closer and closer to the edge.

As she neared that mornings perfect orgasm her back arched and she pulled herself upright, thighs tightening around the vanity bench, pussy tightening around her fingers, clit throbbing, breast heaving she let herself go, screaming as that sweet release hit her. Then collapsing back on the bench she laid there catching her breath and regaining her composure.

She sat up, legs still shaking and once again admired herself in the mirror before heading to the bathroom to clean up. Then returned to the bedroom to finish dressing.

She pulled the lacy G string on then attached the straps of her garter to her thigh high stockings. Returning to her vanity she continued watching her image in the mirror as she brushed out her hair and loosely French braided it, letting stray hairs fall down around her face.

She rarely if ever used makeup or perfume but on this particular morning she decided a little dark lipstick and a dash of her husband’s cologne would be a great addition to her day. She was feeling unusually sexy today and had decided to make everyone she came in contact with aware of this fact.

Finishing at the vanity she moved to her closet and pulled out her favorite silk blouse, the purple sleeveless one with the top button placed almost to low to cover up the lace where her cleavage stopped and the bustier’ began.

Pleased with the way her blouse accentuated her breast she then pulled out her short black leather skirt, knee length with a slit that went almost all the way up her right thigh. Changing her mind she threw the skirt on the bed and pulled out the black denim skirt that was barely long enough to cover the tops of her stockings.

Once dressed she gave herself a good long look in the mirror started to slid on her black three inch heels, decided she didn’t have to be uncomfortable to be sexy and slipped into her keds instead.

Ah, ten till nine she had just enough time to get out the door and get to the bakery to meet the workmen that would be running her electricity and setting up equipment for her today.

Other than the call from her husband apologizing for not making it home over the weekend and telling her he wouldn’t be home until this coming weekend. The trip to town was rather uneventful.

As she pulled into the parking lot at the bakery she could see a small group of men mulling around the bakery door. She new this would be the workers she’d have to deal with today and thought to herself what a fun and exciting day she was going to make this one.