The Day of Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori replies, "Sis, I just want to please and serve. It is whom I am and have been."

"I know what you mean sis," says Monica, "I am feeling the same thing after last night."

Lori asks inquisitively, "You mean with us?

Monica replies, "Well yes and no. You see before you came in, I couldn't sleep. I went to get something to eat and passed by Dad and Mom's door. It was cracked open, so I peaked in. Dad was dominating mom and she was wearing a collar. I felt connected and desired the same. It did not matter if it was Dad or any other man, but then I also heard them talking. And it was about Sampson. They were role playing Dad as Sampson. I came like never before."

Lori amazed at what she just heard, looks to her sis, totally connected in every way for the first time. Alyssa also feels the bond grow and cums letting out a moan. Monica and Lori look up and are in shock cause they have been caught. Alyssa embarrassed she too has been caught and enters the room as she recovers. The girls sit in alarm as they try to hide themselves.

"Girls, no need to hide or cover up. This is what is meant to be. It seems we three have alot in common. I am sure the Men would like this very much." says Alyssa moving to join the girls on the bed.

The girls hesitant yet curious to their mom's statement allow her to join them on the bed. And Alyssa explains more, as they caress each other. Alyssa states that at dinner the girls will give the Men a surprise for all the hard work they are doing. Looking at the time, they all clean up and get lunch ready.

The men work hard, wondering where their drinks are and soon realize it is lunch time when they look up and see the woman approach. The ladies bring a hearty lunch and a picture of water. Both Jason and Sampson eye Alyssa and then the girls .... both Men's cocks restrained by their jeans, ever ready to explode. All managed to get through lunch ... all exchanging glances and trying not to get caught. After lunch, the ladies gathered up things and headed to the house.

Alyssa explained further her plan and the girls agreed. The men continued to work on the trees. They seemed to be making progress with Their combined efforts. The ladies brought out drinks and then went back to planning the dinner out. As evening came, each woman showered and prepared for dinner. As the Men finished, Jason suggested that They both shower and then join the women in the house.

The cabin full of the smell of good food, the Men sit down to the table. Alyssa is the first to enter the dinning area and brings in some of the food, followed by Monica and Lori. The Men eye not only the food, but the way the women look. Each looking more sexy than ever. The men cant help but tent in the jeans. As the last of the food is brought, Alyssa announces she has a surprise. She then stands and whispers in both men's ears ... and waits for Their approval. Once she gets the look from Jason and a nod from Sampson, Alyssa says, "My Masters .... I told you I would do anything to prove myself worthy of You ... and I have yet more to give."

The men now look with intrigue .... as Alyssa continues. "Masters, as I said I have more to give. And as a good slut can only be, I give to My Masters....." as Alyssa stands so do Monica and Lori. Each stripping on the spot. "Two more sluts for Your pleasure." As the Men look with an astonished gaze, each woman showing them their naked body and then kneeling on the floor.

Alyssa explains to her Masters, that which has happened and almost in unison, Alyssa, Monica and Lori say, "We surrender to Our Masters if You will have Us."

To be continued…

12