The Day of the Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, okay!" Remal panted, "We are resistance against Qumari government. But you cannot tell any one. Please stop, stop what you are doing or let me come."

"What was the plan, Remal? We're not going to help you until you tell us." Amanda bent forward, and rested her hands against the arms of Remal's chair. Her flush face was inches from his. Corellia took the opportunity to drop Amanda's shorts and panties to the floor, and made Amanda widen her stance - I thought I saw Amanda glance my way when it happened. With those spread legs in my vision, the friction of Maggie rubbing her butt and the small of her back against me made me shudder and come again. I'd made a mess of my clothes, but I didn't much care here in the darkness.

Remal agonized. "Listen, please you cannot tell anyone. We are acting as terrorists on behalf of our government, but we really oppose them. We have left false evidence that we work for the Qumari leadership."

"You're trying to frame your own government? But you might... might start .... Oh god... start a war. " Amanda could barely get the words out. At that point, Corellia was blissfully finger-fucking her from behind.

Remal shook. "Yes, we do hope so."

I finally understood. Starting a war with the western world meant tricking our country into finally doing something and deposing their leader... and in effect, ending the genocide. It was a crazy plan that meant killing innocents, but made some sort of sense if you were desperate to save even more innocents. Amanda seemed to get it, too -- she looked over at me, sweaty and panting. Corellia was still enjoying herself back there. "Do we need anything else from him?" Amanda placed a hand against Remal's leg.

I spoke up and stepped toward them. "Your partners, the people you came here with. They know we're here?"

He was in agony. "Yes, yes. Wait, are you are the man I shot? I am so sorry. I am glad you are alive."

"Never mind that. Why haven't they come to get us?"

"We had orders. The um, "Flash and Style" store, that's where we are, right? We were to leave it alone. I do not know why, but if they catch you leaving, you will be killed."

That was enough for us to mull over for now. I nodded to Amanda. Still bent over, she shook herself from the reverie Corellia was causing, reached down, and simply pressed down on the bulge in one leg of Remal's pants. With four brief, heavy strokes of her palm he groaned, and we saw a wet stain grow from inside his pant leg.

When that was over, to my surprise, Amanda shifted forward to put her hands on my shoulders. Her hands gripped hard, and her eyes glazed over while looking at me with a drunken smile. She let out a breathy, feline noise for several seconds then her knees buckled, forcing me to catch her before she fell.

Corellia got up off her knees from behind Amanda and licked her lips. "I told you all, I know how to catch the flies with the honey."

For me, our next four hours of waiting were restless. Off and on we heard sporadic gunfire from a distance. The echoes of the mall meant that they could have come from anywhere inside. We were secure enough here, and had new reasons enough to think that trying to run for it would be a mistake. I still knew that something didn't fit quite right. I mulled it over with Vick and Maggie. Why would this store be the one safe haven in the mall, and we happen to be in it? Why had the police not raided the place ten hours ago? Remal's story had a logic to it, but it didn't seem like the actions of the gunmen quite matched up with their supposed plan. If you want to start a war, you blow up a landmark, you don't raid a half-empty mall in suburbia and hold it for a day.

I checked up on Ben, Jillian and Adam back in the office, and Amanda and I gave them a G-Rated version of the status report and what we had learned. We talked about it for more than an hour, trying to get our minds around it all. Ben furrowed his brow and shook his head. I asked him what he was thinking.

"I'm thinking they've got someone helping them." Ben stood up and headed toward the door. "Let me go talk to this Remal again. How'd you get him to talk last time?"

Amanda stuttered. "We.. we just asked nicely."

In the storage room, Maggie had managed to fall asleep on a recliner we had unpackaged and assembled. Vick and Corellia clumsily stood up from behind a stack of boxes, refastening their clothes. "Hey guys! Good talk?"

Amanda rolled her eyes. We walked over to Remal's corner and Ben stepped around to talk to him in his fatherly voice.

"Young man, wake up please. Who was it exactly that told you not to bother this store? Was he one of you, or someone from around here who knew this place? Oh no."

I didn't understand. "What's the matter, Ben?" I walked around to talk to Remal myself, then saw that he was dead, his throat opened. I had to guess it was by a boxcutter.

I was silently processing everything as chaos spread among us. Amanda was crying and talking nervously to noone and everyone. Jillian was shielding Adam away from the scene, back toward the office. Maggie was just waking up and asking what had happened. Vick was freaking out, Corellia moved herself away into a corner as far from the body as she could. Ben was comforting Amanda and Vick as best he could.

It was one of us.

And Ben had been right, now I was sure of it. Killing Remal was now only useful to someone who didn't want him to say anything else. Someone who I have to assume had been helping them all along and could have been identified by him. Someone Remal had not seen after regaining consciousness.

Someone who could have provided information about the mall, and would have wanted to set up this store as a safe haven.

I remembered the voices I heard talking as I rounded that corner to see Remal's sniper's nest hours ago. Remal had not been talking to himself, I realized. He had been talking to someone nearby.

Someone who hadn't actually been hiding from Remal when I first saw her, but rather talking to him comfortably from her hiding spot. She had been hiding from everyone but Remal. And the terror in her eyes wasn't fear of the gunman, but the realization that I had spotted her.

Maggie met my gaze. I knew she was the enemy, and in that moment, she realized that I knew as well. I had a lousy poker face.

And she had the rifle.

My voice shook, "Listen, Maggie, just calm down. We can all get out of this alive and well."

Vick shielded Corellia as best he could. "What's going on? Maggie, why?"

"I was given the chance to help stop a genocide, Vick. Who could refuse that?" She put on Remal's gas mask.

Ben held up his hands. "Just set down the gun, dear. This is over. There aren't enough bullets in there to shoot us all, anyway."

She started backing to the door back out to the storefront and the rest of the mall. "No, but my men out there have enough."

"Don't go any farther, Maggie. You'd only have time to get one shot off, if we just rushed you."

"Maybe," the replied, showing us a small bottle of perfume I'd noticed earlier at her desk, "but not without making me drop this."

We didn't know how to react to that, but I don't think that anyone thought that bottle had perfume in it.

Then a rifle fired. We all looked at each other, and then ourselves, to see who, if anyone, had been shot. Maggie looked confused as well, but realized that the noise had come from behind her, in the mall itself. She took advantage of our confusion and bolted.

There was an explosion from out in the mall, and weapons fire picked up. Vick and I gave chase, followed by Corellia and Amanda. The store gate was halfway open -- we ducked through to see Maggie yelling at a man in a gas mask and green jumpsuit holding a machine gun. She was pointing our way. We took cover but then noticed a firefight happening on the level beneath us. There was another explosion nearby, and I lost my bearings. I tried to stagger back toward safety bit the next thing I could see clearly was Maggie and that gunman looking over me. Then a moment later, I saw them both convulse wildly and fall to the ground. As I tried to stand up, several men in huge white hazmat suits stepped forward, one of them pointing a stun gun at me. I raised my hands in surrender.

"God I hope you're the good guys."

The closest man smiled a bit. "United States Army. Sir, are you aware of any toxic materials released in the area?"

I just pointed over at Maggie. One of the soldiers rolled her onto her back. From beneath her was revealed a broken perfume bottle.

From behind me, two more men in hazmat suits walked up and began to spray us with some sort of blue foam.

I woke up before my eyes felt like opening. I was in a bed, lying on my side. It felt like my left hand was in a proper cast. Everything smelled faintly of bleach. I forced myself to half-open my eyes. This was what seemed to be a perfectly antiseptically clean white room. Well, perfectly clean aside from my two sweaty friends fucking wildly in the bed next to me. I wanted to be polite and turn away or close my eyes shut, but I challenge any warm blooded man to actually do so when a completely naked Corellia is writhing around five feet away.

They were at it doggy style, Corellia actually biting a pillow and bucking back against Vick's hips just as hard as Vick, on is knees, was thrusting into her pussy. Her olive skin was on full incredible display as they both turned on their side, his cock never missing a thrust. Corellia was now facing me, nothing between her full frontal beauty and myself but a few feet of sterile air. She looked at me devilishly; I'm sure she was trying to tell if I was awake or not. I faked sleep and hoped my mostly lidded eyes were closed enough to fool her. Corellia made some sort of gesture to Vick, then splayed her legs open wider, still facing me, and brought her knees toward her chest. I watched as Vick, who could not see me at all, pulled his dick from her pussy then placed the head against her anxious little asshole. It was not going in immediately, but the couple seemed willing to give it more and more pressure and time.

It was such an intense, erotic little scene playing before me that my dick could not stay still, and Corellia could not help but notice. She grinned directly at me and sucked her finger in her mouth as the head of Vick's cock finally wiggled its way into the little cave.

I heard a curtain behind me open as I tried to stay perfectly still. Then a warm body crawled into bed behind me. Amanda spooned me, her arms wrapping around me and whispered,. "Hey Ryan, you awake?"

No use faking it now. "Yeah," I murmured. Corellia gave me a knowing look. Vick's motions were picking up a little pace and depth. . "Well, good morning finally, Ry. Oh god, those two are at it again," Amanda giggled. "They've been nonstop ever since we got...." Amanda then noticed exactly what Vick and Corellia were engaged in. "Oh. God."

I rolled onto my back to better see Amanda, and frankly to allow her a better view of our friends. Somehow here in this government decontamination facility, she had managed to acquire fuzzy pajamas with teddy bears on them instead of the papery blue ones I was wearing. Her hair bob was taken down, the dark shiny mane not quite reaching her shoulders. I looked at those big blue eyes. The four of us, and our four beds were more or less the only thinds in the room. "How long have I been out?"

"I don't know exactly. For the decontamination thing I know they had to knock us all out for at least a day. I've been up about four hours now." She hesitated, then whispered, "I'm sorry about Maggie, Ryan. I thought..."

I stopped her, "I'm not thinking about Maggie at all any more, I promise."

Amanda smiled shyly at me. Meanwhile, five feet away Vick and Corellia shifted position again so that she could more easily impale her tight ass onto him from above as she gingerly rubbed her clit with two fingers. Amanda blushed, somehow ignoring the grunting beside us "I hope you don't mind that I crawled in here with you."

I laughed. "Heck no I don't mind." I turned on my side to face Amanda now, but was mortified as my erection landed on her knee. "Oh shit, sorry, I...well I hope you don't mind ...you know, that."

Amanda brought her face up to mine, so that our lips were rubbing as she replied, "No, I think I might like... you know, that." She grasped my rigid dick in both of her little hands. We kissed lightly. Amanda looked over my shoulder briefly, and whispered, "Oh fuck, I don't think I've ever seen that."

I looked over my shoulder to see Corellia sitting on Vick in reverse cowgirl, his cock completely contained inside her ass. Instead of bouncing up and down, Corellia was rotating in a circular motion faster and faster, rubbing his balls with one hand and her pussy with the other.

I began to rub Amanda's eraser tip nipples under her pajama top. She rolled me on top of her and we explored each others' tongues. She was wiggling out of her pajama bottoms and I covered us up with a bedsheet. I looked down to get a glimpse of her sparse black pussy hair with a clear streak of wetness running down one pale, petite leg.

We both could not help but watch as Vick yelped in surprise and Corellia practically shot off of him, shaking violently as orgasm broke through her. As his cock popped forth from her rear, his spray of cum made great arcs overhead and hit the wall behind them and fell all over the bed and floor nearby.

Amanda bit her lip. "I hope you don't mind if we just work up to that." Amanda wrapped both her legs around me and held me close in the missionary position.as I made my first, slow push inside her.