The Day Our Planets Aligned 03

Story Info
Pam tells her side of the story.
2.6k words
4.73
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little about me:

This true story is covered in the earlier two postings by my husband Robert under this heading. However, I felt the story did not say enough about my inner thoughts over time and the sensations experienced during the liaison with Peter. Some readers may find these thoughts an interesting study in the needs of a married woman who has only ever had one male partner.

I am a shy person by nature. I am proper to the extent that those who know me would be astounded if they realised I was the woman featured in those stories. While I have always harboured thoughts of a 'no strings attached' sex act with a stranger', I would never actively seek it or talk about it with anyone but Robert. If it ever happened it would need to be spontaneous and initiated by the male - or so I thought.

I have now turned 40. We married at a young age and have two children in their teenage years. Neither child is interested in accompanying us on our trips north providing us with new freedoms we both savour.

I am in good shape physically and still get plenty of comments about how good I look - particularly in a bikini - an advantage of being petite, blonde with a good figure and skin tone. I am 5 ft 1 inch tall and weigh 55 kilos.

Porn

I am not now a porn watcher. In earlier days I used to watch it with Robert and it did turn me on. However more recently I have shown no interest because I consider it contrived for the cameras without any sensuality, spontaneity or romance. In addition I dislike anal sex being depicted and many videos contain it. However I have learned a few things about men as a result:-

There are many big beautiful cocks out there

Black men in general do have big cocks

Some men have massive ejaculations both in terms of quantity and carry ( once I watched a man pull out and masturbate to climax and his ejaculation went higher than his head - twice)!

My fantasies

For as long as I can remember I had craved the cock of another man. Clearly this stems from the fact that Robert has been my one and only. I had never seen another man naked until we first saw nudity on the beach.

Accordingly I fantasised regularly as a substitute for my cravings.

It was mostly with a stranger with a much bigger cock than Robert's. Occasionally it was with a black man.

More often than not there was much foreplay including cock sucking. He always lasted a long time and came with force and quantity. Robert is not a premature ejaculator but does not last as long as I would like at times, leaving me wanting more.

I also fantasised with my doctor when he examined me internally. I imagined his finger as his cock and would move my body to show pleasure. He seemed to respond in kind but I was never absolutely sure.

We have a backyard swimming pool and in the summer I often sunbathed nude when Robert was at work and the kids were at school. I lived in the hope that a stranger would find me lying there, strip down and drive his big cock into me.

I even fantasised with two men, stroking one while the other fucked me, then swap until they both came in me - mixed semen - beautiful!

I would also have night time dreams of being fucked. They were realistic, so much so that when I awoke, for a moment I felt as if I had been entered. I would always be wet.

These fantasies were shared with Robert during sex. He also had fantasies but they were always of me being fucked rather than him fucking another woman. I became convinced that Robert was just as keen for me to take another man as I was.

A local nude beach

Until we started holidaying in Queensland the closest we came to a nude beach was in Sydney where by accident on the way to watch the start of the Sydney/Hobart yacht race we walked past one the local nude beaches. You don't walk on the beach but you get a good view from the path about 10 metres above the beach.

This day we stopped (as did others) and looked straight down on the beach to see a man stroking his cock. Normally you wouldn't dwell on the sights but this was so appealing we had to pause to watch. He would put it between his legs almost to simulate a vagina then bring it out and stroke it for all to see. It was big and shiny as if he had oiled it or maybe it was precum. Whatever it was it was a real turn on for me. He was tanned all over and looked very very sexy.

Robert asked me whether I would like to lay beside him and do the stroking and I almost had an orgasm thinking about it.

As we walked away a young man coming the other way looked at Robert and said "nice lady". I was wearing shorts and a singlet top without bra and asked Robert why he would say such a thing when there were plenty of good looking scantily clad young women in the vicinity. Robert replied that my headlights were on full beam as a result of my salivating over the man on the beach.

This episode became the subject of an enduring fantasy for us. Because we both had the same image in our minds, the number of times this man slipped his cock into me was countless. If only he knew!

So near yet so far

In our late 20s Robert was sent to London for a short assignment. I went with him and we decided to do a 7 day Europe bus tour before starting in London. The tour guide was a man of about 40, witty, knowledgeable and charming. I would have been the youngest woman on the tour and it was obvious to us that he found me attractive. The feelings were mutual. His name coincidentally was Pietro, a Frenchman living in London.

At one stage Robert got a glimpse of his cock in the toilets and told me that it was uncut and big. We used Pietro as our fantasy from then on for some time both during and after the tour.

At the end of the tour when we were saying our farewells, Pietro came up to me, squeezed my bum and said that he would like to have had me in his bed at least for one night during the tour. I responded by saying that he only had to ask and he could have had his way with me.

This was the closest I had ever come to being fucked by another man and Robert and I both rued the missed opportunity.

The Queensland nude beach

Nude beaches are very sexy places if you want to view them in that manner. We tend to lean toward that viewpoint. Robert likes to parade as do many of the men, although he is not in the league of some of the exhibitionists. Women tend to be much more discreet, in many cases leaving their bikini bottoms on

The warmth, the sea and sand and the nude bodies around you inevitably put you in the mood for sex.

Initially I felt uncomfortable with the idea of being completely naked in the presence of others but Robert kept insisting and eventually I succumbed. After a while I relaxed and found it almost normal.

I am not a strong swimmer though and most of my time is spent lying in the sand or strolling to the water's edge. When I stand up and move I usually attract the attention of nearby men. I suspect they are fucking me mentally and it's a nice feeling. After all, I fuck them when they walk by with their big cocks swaying!

Enter Peter

One morning we arrived at the beach at about 8.30 am. It was a weekday and beautifully warm without a breath of wind. We like to get there early to get our favourite spot and take advantage of the glassy sea. We also like to leave early before the wind gets up and the sun becomes too fierce. This day the beach was deserted when we arrived.

Robert had his surf and was towelling down when we noticed a man walking towards us. We assumed he would, as many others do, acknowledge us and keep walking. But he stopped when he reached our spot and asked whether he may join us.

We were somewhat taken aback by his request. We were aware that people do congregate from time to time but we believed they were regulars and were known to each other. This man was a stranger but we felt it would be very unsociable of us to say no. He didn't look threatening so we agreed.

He introduced himself and proceeded to remove his T shirt and shorts.. I almost went into meltdown when I saw his cock. It was big, tanned and beautiful looking. Although flaccid it was about 6 inches in my estimation which is the length of Robert's erect. I was so close I could have reached out and touched it. His body was lean and tanned and he was smooth all over. He seemed about our age.

I wondered whether this could be my day at last. My breasts firmed and my nipples rose.I was wet in an instant.

I desperately wanted this man to enter me then and there. But how do I achieve this when I have a husband lying on the other side of me? Even if Peter was interested he was never likely to make a move in the circumstances and it would obviously up to me to take the initiative if I was to get what I wanted. This was not my natural style and my mind started to work overtime trying to decide what to do.

He lay down beside me. We all chatted for some time exploring each other's background. He was clearly aware of my obsession with his cock and I'm sure he understood why when he saw Robert's. But I was unable to tell at that stage whether he was interested in fucking me or just liked being perved on.

Eventually I thought I must make a move or forever live to regret another opportunity gone begging. Time was moving on and if anything was to happen it would need to be soon before others started arriving at the beach. So for the first time in my life I decided to act a little sluttish. My gaze moved from his cock to his face to get eye contact then down to my vagina. I was aware he followed me down and I parted my legs enough to give him a hint of my desire for him. I looked up and he smiled and winked.

What I didn't know at that point is how he felt about the situation. Did he want to fuck me or was he simply being playful? Would he be likely to respond with my husband beside me?

The answer came fairly quickly. I noticed that his cock was fattening and slightly increasing in length. It was also a little wet.

For me this was a now or never moment. I knew Robert would not object so I took his cock in my hand and gently stroked it. His hand moved towards mine and I had a moment of panic thinking he might remove it. Instead he rested it on mine and asked me where to go.

I pointed to a particular spot in the sand dunes which I knew would be hidden from early arrivers and he leant across and asked Robert whether it was OK with him. Robert nodded and suggested he treat me gently. We picked up our towels and started walking towards the spot.

I noticed he had become semi-erect and I could feel my vagina opening up at the thought that in a matter of seconds another man's big beautiful cock would be inside me for the first time in my life.

The Sex

When we arrived we lay on our backs and I explained my preferred position. I like to lie on my side and have the man come in from behind. That way I could more easily feel it with my hand which heightens my pleasure. He agreed to accommodate me and told me that it was called the 'spoon'.

I leant over and stroked him for a couple of seconds. He was rock hard and wet and I could wait no longer. His size blew me away. It had to be every bit of 8 inches and thick.

We rolled onto our sides and came together. The feeling of a different man's naked body against my back was incredible. His cock pressed into my buttocks and then he passed it between my legs. We were both very wet and the feeling of his shaft sliding across my vagina was sensational. I looked down and saw his big nob protruding between my legs almost as if I had grown a cock. I took it in my hand and placed it between the lips of my vagina. This was the moment I had been waiting years for. I held it in that position for a few seconds and let go. It slipped inside me so easily and in the first gentle thrust his balls were hard against my vulva. Every inch was in and it felt beautiful. I could feel his nob touching parts of me that no other man ever had.

He gently slid in and out. Each time I would stroke his balls when he reached the top and place the tips of my fingers on the shaft as it slid down. This was heaven!

I asked him to pull out occasionally so it would feel as if I was being fucked multiple times.

He would run his hands from my clitoris across my tummy up to my breast cradle them and bite me lightly on the back of my neck.

He lasted about 15 minutes fucking gently and slowly. Each time the full length of his cock inside me. A couple of times he came close to climax but held back at my request which I was so grateful for.

He eventually told me he could hold back no longer and was about to come. He tensed up and pushed hard. I could feel his balls tighten and then for the first time in my life I felt two streams of semen as he ejaculated. He continued for a minute or so and withdrew, his cock covered in semen. He rolled onto his back and I sucked him in the hope that he would harden again and re-enter me. Alas, we noticed people starting to arrive at the beach and we had no choice but to stop and return to where Robert was sitting.

As I walked down with him, his semen leaking from me, I wondered whether those arriving would have any inkling of what we had been up to. I was so blissfully content I didn't care!

So ended one of the best days of my life. Our planets had aligned at last.