The Day She Saw Her Daddy's Cock.

Story Info
She'll never be the same.
3.7k words
4.39
272.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gageless
Gageless
11 Followers

As the sun rose to an eleven o'clock high, it cast its rays through the second story bedroom at 34 Belmost Drive and onto the face of the young girl that was sleeping there. Discomforted, she scratched blindly at the source of the light and moaned loudly. She rolled over and squinted at her alarm clock through yesterday's mascara then slumped theatrically back into the groove she'd spent the last 5 hours crafting.

Alex was her name, and she was 18 years and 8 months old. Last night had been another Friday evening; another party and another drunken finish. What had been different thought was that, for the first time in her tender life, Alex had seen a penis. It had belonged to Travis Mohr, a n 18-year-old student from the boys' school just up the road and she hadn't just seen it, she'd touched it too. Now, in her half asleep state, memories of that moment came flooding back.

She'd been talking with Megan when she noticed that he'd been looking at her. She tried not to pay attention, but no one had ever shown interest in her before and she was excited. Megan noticed too, and invited Travis to join their discussion, ignoring Alex's pleas that she was too nervous. As all good friends are supposed to, she then quietly drifted away leaving the two of them to converse undisturbed. Alex has been so excited she could barely breathe, let alone answer his questions. All her concentration was injected into making sure she didn't say the wrong thing, and so when he asked her if she wanted to go for a walk, she agreed without considering the implications of her decision.

Half a block down the road, with the music fading into the background, he turned her into an alley that was hidden from the road by shrubbery and kissed her clumsily, hard on the mouth. She reciprocated, partly because the alcohol in her system was making it very difficult to say no, and partly because she wanted to. All her friends were doing it. Why shouldn't she let it happen, she thought. Lost in the sensations of her first kiss, and struggling to deal with the tongue that was invading her mouth, she felt his hand slide inside her tee shirt and cup her breast. Almost as quickly, his other hand was behind her, hiking up her skirt and groping her panty-clad arse. She didn't know which to stop first.

Everything was moving so quickly. And still he kissed her. And then she felt her bra being roughly tugged down, just far enough to allow him access to her nipples. And it hurt when he tugged and twisted them without finesse, but underneath that pain, there was another innervation and this one was far less hurtful and much...warmer.

Yes, she felt the warmth welling up inside of her and she knew she'd enjoy it if she could just get him to slow down a little. But already his other hand had found its way inside the tops of her panties, ploughing through her pubic hair, and a finger was jabbing angrily at her pussy. And again, this felt a little painful, but underneath there was pleasure. And then the finger was inside her. She accepted it with a sharp intake of air that he read to be excitement and so thrust harder, when in reality it was her body fighting to adjust to this new invasion.

When she could feel him prematurely working in a second finger, she broke the kiss and pushed him back. There she was, her breasts hurting from the underwire that was mashed against them and her pussy relieved that his digital attack was over. She looked at him, and he was smiling, oblivious to anything that she'd been feeling.

"Good, huh? Now its my turn," he said. He fumbled with his belt and before she could say anything, his jeans were around his ankles. "Come on then, get it out." She was alarmed at how casual it all felt, but her body disobeyed her mind and she stepped forward and reached for the waistband of his boxer shorts.

Bending down, she tugged delicately at the shorts, pulling them down towards his knees. The elastic got caught on his erection however and when she pulled a little harder, his cock flung up and almost hit her in the face.

"Oh," she jumped, startled. And then there it was, right in front of her: The first cock of any kind that she'd ever seen. It was circumcised and jutted out maybe five and a half inches from his body. She examined it for a moment, there in the street light and was amazed at how rigid it looked. The tiny detailing of veins as they spread vermicularly across the shaft. The head, mushroom shaped and so smooth in comparison to the rest of it. She reached out and tentatively poked the head with a finger. The boy laughed and her trance was broken.

"Haven't you done this before?" he said. "Of course I have," she replied defensively and, as if to show her prowess, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft, gripping it tightly. She gasped. Though it looked so hard, the outer skin was very spongy, and she was amazed at the heat that radiated from it. Involuntarily, she slid her hand along the shaft and he moaned, "that's right, baby. Jerk me like that."

Excited by the reaction she received for such little effort, she repeated the movement, sliding her hand back and forth, back and forth. The boy moaned some more and leaned back on the fence behind him. This caused his cock to angle angrily and obscenely up at her mouth where, from that angle, she could see that the head was leaking a type of clear liquid.

She felt compelled to taste it.

She looked up at the boy to see if he were watching her but his eyes were closed, so rapidly she darted a tongue out to lick the clear fluid collecting on the tip of his cock. It was salty but not unpleasant and she went back to working his shaft with her hand in the hope that more would appear.

"Ohhhh." The boy let out a deep groan and his breathing quickened. "Just like that, babe. Yeah, keep doing that." And she did. Back and forth she tugged, occasionally leaning in to tongue away some more of his pre-cum but mostly just working her hand along his hot shaft. She squeezed and pulled him, kneaded and stroked him and all the time he urged her on with soothing words of encouragement whilst his breathing grew shorter still.

"Oh baby, I'm really close." She stopped, confused, not understanding exactly what he was close to. "No, don't stop, baby. Keep going. Yeah...that's right. You're great." His words filled her with pride and she willingly followed his instructions, working him faster and faster.

"Yeah baby, so close...don't stop...don't stop...AHHHHH." Suddenly, his cock seemed to double in size, and the boy threw his hips forward whilst grabbing at her head. He pulled her close just as the cock in her hand jumped and fired half a dozen ropes of thick white cum all over her neck and top. There was even a little on her face.

Alex couldn't speak. She could hardly breathe. So overwhelmed was she by what had just happened that she just knelt there on the ground, gasping. In her hand the cock remained, throbbing within her delicate little fingers. Its juices, or what hadn't splattered her chest and face, were dribbling down the back of her hand and she stared at the viscous, pearl liquid, hypnotised by its slippery texture, and entranced by the way it slimed through her fingers. Looking down at her chest, she saw that it too was streaked in long strands of cum and, feeling it on her face, she instinctively raised her hand to touch her glazed cheek. Tracing the sleek path to her mouth, she gathered a small portion of cum and pushed it, along with her index finger, over her lips and into her mouth. She sucked hard, relishing the acidic, salty taste.

"Alex," yelled her mother from downstairs, breaking her trance. "You're going to be late for basketball."

With a groan of frustration, and the deliciousness of last night's memory fading, Alex rolled off the bed and into her slippers. Casting a sideways glance at the clock she realised she only had 25 minutes to get showered and to run down to the sports centre. Stumbling down the hallway in nothing but a dressing gown, Alex turned the handle to the bathroom and barged through the door before her mother had a chance to tell her that it was occupied. For on the other side, as a sleepy eyed, partially undressed teenage girl was entering the bathroom, her naked daddy was emerging from the shower.

"Honey, wait," called her mother. "Your father's in..."

The tone of his wife's voice, shrill and panicked, caused Mitch to look up to see his daughter standing in the open doorway, her mouth aghast, and he froze. Later that night, when he replayed the moment over and over in his mind, he would wonder why he didn't reach for the towel, or why he didn't turn from her to hide himself. But now, all he could think about was that he was naked in front of his eighteen-year old daughter, and that her eyes were fixed firmly on his cock.

When Alex entered the bathroom, she'd expected it to be empty. Now, standing in front of her was her daddy, and he was naked. She tried to leave the room, to close the door and turn away but, as she averted her eyes downwards, her gaze fell accidentally onto her daddy's dripping crotch and she stopped, paralysed.

For the longest of seconds, the two stood motionless: He, dripping wet, with his body on display; Her, blatantly staring at the long yet flaccid cock in front of her.

Then, in an instant, they snapped to their senses and pandemonium reigned. "God, oh Daddy. I'm sorry," she blurted as she rushed back out of the bathroom.

Mitch was left fumbling for a towel and by the time he looked up again, she was gone. Breathing heavily, and still a little freaked out, he was astonished to feel the blood rushing into his penis, engorging it rapidly to half its full length. He reviled, disgusted at his body's betrayal, and scolded himself quietly for not locking the door.

Alex too, was holding back tears as she sprinted back to her room. Her cheeks flushed deep crimson with embarrassment and she burned all over. Forgetting the shower, she threw off her robe and slid her smooth legs into her sports clothes. She pulled her tracksuit pants up over her panty-clad ass, fastened a sports bra around her moderate breasts, threw on a baggy tee shirt and headed for the front door.

"Oh baby," her mum giggled as she ran past. "It's ok." "Mum," Alex scolded, "Nothing is ok. I just saw my dad...naked." "Honey, its not so bad," laughed her mother. "I get to see that every day." "EWWWWWWW," Alex screamed and slammed the door.

Still laughing to herself, Stacey Roberts headed for the bedroom where her husband was dressing. Stepping up quietly behind him, she slapped a hand hard across his arse, causing him to jump.

"Ow, Stacey," Mitch cried. "What gives?"

Stepping in close, she reached down and slid her hand into the front of his jockeys and he moaned as she cupped his balls.

"Did daddy like his little girl seeing his cock this morning?"

"Stacey, cut it out," Mitch said, feeling embarrassed. He pushed her away. "I've gotta get ready for work."

"Awww, what's the matter?" his wife giggled, attacking his shaft again. "Did daddy get all hard thinking about his little girl?"

"Stacey! That's disgusting! I've gotta go," he said, grabbing his briefcase and heading for the door.

Stacey sighed as the door slammed. Rolling over, she opened her bedside drawer and withdrew the vibrator she kept there. "Looks like it's just me and you," she laughed again as she pulled off her tee shirt.

* * *

After the game, Alex grabbed her stuff, deciding to shower at home. Nudity had never been encouraged during her childhood and she'd carried a stigma through her school years so deep that she would change in cubicles to avoid the attentions of the other girls.

As she guided her way through the streets to her house, her mind began to wander. She thought about Travis, the boy from the party last night, and how exhilarating it had felt to kneel in front of him, her hands stuffed down his pants. She thought about the taste of his cum, and the way he shuddered when she had continued stroking him afterwards. Mostly however, she thought about his cock: How it looked, all spongy and soft yet still hanging long; the way the veins ran up and down the shaft before curving outward into a large mushroom head; how sexy it had been, all dripping with water and how badly she'd wanted to reach out and...

Water, she thought? Oh My God. That's not Travis' cock. It's daddy's. "I'm thinking about my daddy's cock," she said out loud before cupping her mouth and looking around to see if anyone heard her, but there was no one. She was alone.

* * * Mitch Roberts was driving home from the office earlier than expected. He often went in on Saturdays as the seclusion of his surroundings made it easy to finish any work left over from the week. Today, however, he hadn't been able to concentrate. Visions of this morning's confrontation with Alex had repeatedly flashed before his eyes and the harder he tried to block them out, the more vividly they returned. He'd fallen into a daydream as he replayed the way she'd glided effortlessly through the door; her robe split just enough to display the smooth and untanned texture of her upper thighs and the delicate fusion point of her leg with her crotch, darkened by the wispiness of auburn pubic hair around the crease of her panties. There, seated at his desk, he had remembered her eyes, affixed with a look that he hadn't yet been able to decipher.

"Mitch, are you ok?"

He'd broken from the trance to find Sally from accounts looking at him quizzically.

"Um, oh, yeah Sally. I'm fine," he'd mumbled. "What're you doing here?" "I work here, Mitch," she'd giggled. "Remember?" "Yeah, cool." He grabbed his briefcase and stood up. "Well, I was just leaving for the weeke..."

Mitch's voice trailed off as he realised Sally was staring, her mouth partially agape. Tracing her gaze, it was obvious that it ended at his crotch and he looked down to see that he was sporting a huge erection, his cock straining from within the confines of his underwear. Embarrassed, he lifted his briefcase onto his desk, breaking her view and turned to leave.

"I'll see you later then, Sally," he said as he paced quickly to the door. "Hopefully," he heard her whisper, and then he was outside.

Now driving home, he was sweating nervously as he remembered the look in her eyes. He'd seen that look before, on Alex's face earlier that morning, and it wasn't until now that he realised what it signified. It was a look of lust, of open longing, and the realisation sent a deep shudder up his spine. As he pulled into his driveway, Mitch was relieved to see that his wife's car was gone. He felt decidedly weary and was very much looking forward to taking a long nap on his favourite sofa, undisturbed.

Peeling off his suit, he threw on the pair of boxers that Alex had given him last Christmas and pulled his old navy blue bathrobe over the top. He poured himself a Saturday afternoon scotch, which he downed in double time, and reclined on the couch with the paper in hand though no sooner had his head touched the pillow than he was fast asleep.

* * *

Alex entered the house quietly, making sure the back door didn't slam as she did. She'd seen her dad's car in the drive and it was a sure indication that he wasn't feeling well. She figured he'd be sleeping on the couch and, after this morning, didn't want to wake him. Though she no longer felt embarrassed, she felt things might be a little awkward for a while. She passed her room, placing her bag inside the door, and was continuing on to the kitchen to fix herself a sandwich and something to drink when she glanced briefly into the living room. What she saw caused her to stop motionless in the doorway.

As expected, there was her daddy, sleeping soundly on his back. Unexpectedly however, his robe had fallen to the side and he must've been dreaming because there, poking through the hole in his boxers, was his erection. It was huge, dwarfing the one she had seen the night before, and much bigger than she'd estimated after seeing it flaccid that morning. Alex knew she should leave, right away; that she should go to the kitchen, make her sandwich and watch TV, pretending that none of this was happening. But she couldn't. An invisible force propelled her across the room and, despite her admonitions to stop, brought her to her knees right next to the couch where her daddy was sleeping.

Alex dared not make a sound. Even her breathing seemed loud and mechanical, destined to wake him at any moment. She knew the consequences of her daddy rousing to find her staring at his cock were too awful to consider, but again she was powerless to leave. Instead, she examined with her eyes every inch of his shaft, now only half a foot from her face. She was amazed at the way it stood so straight, and how hard it looked. The veins, pulsing with blood, seemed fit to burst and she wondered if it were uncomfortable for him. Most of all, she questioned what on earth could be making him so excited? Or who, for that matter? Could it have been this morning? Bolts of pleasure rushed through her cunt and she shuddered involuntarily at the thought.

She leaned in closer, her face a couple of inches away now, and reached out a finger. Lightly, she touched the thick vein that ran the length of the underside and he jerked. Gasping, she withdrew her hand at the unexpected movement and sat still, trying to control her breathing. A pearly drop of liquid appeared on the head of his cock and dribbled slowly down one side. She stifled a moan and shifted her weight so that she was sitting with her crotch directly over the heel of her foot. Lowering herself, she exhaled as her foot rubbed against her pussy, separated only by the thin material of her tracksuit pants. Rocking back and forth on her heel, she reached out her right hand and this time closed her fingers around his shaft.

Like last night, it too was hot to touch and she felt a similar warmth spread throughout her body, starting at her groin. Very slightly, she moved her hand up and down the shaft, and again more drops of liquid appeared. This time though, she spread them with her thumb over the head, loving the slippery texture. The additional lubrication helped her move faster over the shaft and pretty soon she had developed a slick pumping rhythm that she only interrupted occasionally to spread the now constant discharge of her daddy's precum.

Mitch Roberts, though fast asleep, was beginning to move his hips in time with the dream he was having. In it, a young Sally from accounts was jacking his cock whilst he lay back across his desk. At least, he thought it was Sally. Sure, it was her face, but the body was much younger, and clad in a girl's basketball uniform that looked a lot like Alex's uniform. Wait a minute, that IS Alex's uniform. Come to think of it, it's Alex's body too.

"Oooh," Mitch groaned in his sleep, as Alex continued to pump his cock. She could feel it swelling in size and she knew he was going to cum soon. As bad an idea as this had seemed, only moments ago, the thought of making her daddy cum pushed her over the edge. She forced her cunt down onto her heel as it spasmodically launched into orgasm, the exquisite sensations causing her to jerk harder on her daddy's cock, willing it to cum. And cum it did, the first shot arcing high into the air and splashing back down on her hand just as her mother's car drove into the drive.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," whispered Alex as she let go of the cock and spun on her heels, triggering another mini orgasm. She bolted from the room and down the hallway to the safety of her bed, where she lay moaning as the muscles in her cunt still twitched and convulsed. Behind, she left her sleeping daddy, his cock spitting ropes of cum all over his stomach and boxers.

Gageless
Gageless
11 Followers
12