The Day She Saw Her Daddy's Cock.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gageless
Gageless
11 Followers

Moments later, Stacey Roberts stumbled in the back door with her hands full of groceries. She was dragging the bags past the lounge, on her way to the kitchen, when she saw her husband lying peacefully on the couch with his robe open and his cock exposed. Oh my, she thought, thankful that Alex wasn't home yet. Entering the room, she gasped and then giggled as she realised that his cock and stomach were completely covered in cum. "Mmmm," she moaned as she knelt next to the couch. "What've you been dreaming about?"

With her hands by her side, she leaned forward and took the head of his cock delicately into her mouth, tonguing his glans and savouring the taste of his juices. Sucking harder, she dropped her lips further down the shaft whilst cupping his balls in her left hand. The aggression of her movements caused Mitch to wake to find his amorous wife sucking his cock. "Damn Stacey," he exclaimed, thinking it had been her all along, "You're the best."

Gageless
Gageless
11 Followers
12