The Day She Walked In

Story Info
Life was never again the same.
1.3k words
4.26
260.8k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosness
Erosness
451 Followers

The day she walked in I was in my room alone. The rest of the family dad, and my sister, were down stairs watching a movie that Mom rented. I was on my computer reading erotic stories at my favorite site and looking at pictures of sexy women in high heels and panties.

I had not long ago logged on. Before coming to my room I went into mom's room in search of a pair of her panties to sleep in under my pj's. I found a pair in her hamper that she had obviously taken off before she cooked dinner. They were still rather moist when I picked them up from the top of the pile in her laundry basket.

She walked in totally unnoticed by me until her head was so close to my shoulder that I saw her smiling reflection in my monitor. I almost jumped out of my seat trying to hide what was on the screen. As I fumbled with the keys she grabbed both my hands and whispered "don't stop I want to read too and don't turn around yet". She then told me to show her one of my favorite pictures on my computer. I started surfing the internet and come across an attractive lady wearing red panties, pulled aside showing her shaved pussy. I did not notice that her hands were moving down until they came in full contact with my crotch. She started stroking my erection through my pajamas. She said, "that is on the internet, I want to see what you have stored on your computer". I clicked to my directories, then scroll down to where I had pictures stored. She stopped, and directed me to another directory that I thought was hidden from family. She said she wanted to see what was in there. I grew real nervous and hesitated until her hands squeezed my erection harder and her tongue lightly touched my ear. I double clicked on the directory. I was nervous because this directory contained the pictures I had taken from her room, scanned, then replaced in the bottom of her sexy lingerie drawer.

I moved my mouse around then opened my favorite picture of her. She looked so sexy on my 21 inch monitor, laying on her bed in a thong panty, thigh high stockings, and high heeled sandals. With her tongue dancing around in my ear, she opened the fly of my pajamas reached in and started stroking me through her panties. She asked me if looking at her in her panties always made me this hard. I stuttered a nervous yes. In an extremely sexy voice she told me not to move until I was told. She then pulled her hands away from my panty-covered dick but not before giving it a firm squeeze.

I heard her backing away from me. Then I could hear her laying on my bed. She then told me that I could turn around. Slowly, nervously I did. I was shocked when I was fully turned around and facing her. She was laying on my bed in the exact same pose, wearing the same panties, stockings and heels that she had on in the picture. I look back and forth to confirm this.

She confirmed that I had absorbed the entire picture then she planted both feet on the bed, raised her ass in the air, hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them down her legs. She pulled one leg out, then stopped pulling the panties down when it reached her foot. She crossed that leg and let the panties dangle on her foot, then asked me if I wanted them. I said yes and she told me to come and get them. As I stood she told me to take off my pajamas and pull my dick out so she could see it. I did then pull my pjs down.

As I walked across the room my eyes were fixed on her shaved pussy that was clearly visible and looking very sexy as she laid there with one leg crossed on the other at the knee and her panties dangling from her sexy foot. I got closer and she put the sole of her foot on my chest spreading her legs wide which made her pussy lips open slightly allowing some of her hot juice to leak out. I reached for the panties. She told me I could only use my mouth. I looked for the crotch of her panties, opened wide, stuck my tongue out, and tasted her juice before I took the panties between my teeth and pulled them off her foot.

She then brought her other foot up, wrapped both legs around my waist pulling me down to her as her hands reached out, grabbed my hard dick and guided me to her pussy. When the head of my dick was just past her pussy lips so I could feel the heat and moisture, she worked my dick up and down her pussy from bottom up to her enlarged clit.

She did that until her body started to shake with her first orgasm. When it was over she held my dick at her entrance then used the heel of her shoes to push my dick into her pussy until I was completely buried inside her. A pussy was hot, tight, and very wet. She then reached up and pulled my head to one of her ample tits and instructed me to suck on her hard nipple. I did as I was told as I started stroking my dick in and out of her hot pussy. I could hear the sounds of her juices as my dick began to pound in and out of her pussy. Her legs wrapped tighter around my waist as she whispered in my ear... oh yes fuck me fuck my pussy, suck my nipple.

Her hips started to come up to meet mine as I fucked her faster and harder until we both could feel our orgasms coming on strong. She grabbed my head with both hands, pulled my lips to her, stuck her tongue deep in my mouth just as my dick released hot shots into her pussy. At the feel of the first shot she kissed me harder as she used her heels to push my dick deeper into her wet pussy. Her body started to shake violently as she came for the second time. This time with my dick buried deep in her tight, shaved pussy.

When both our orgasms were over she broke the kiss, looked me in the eye and asked if she could spend the night in my bed. How could I tell her no? We untangled, got off the bed and pulled the covers down. She then took off her heels and stockings and got into bed. I got in behind her. She cuddled up to me in the spoon position then reached back, grabbed my still hard dick and guided it back into her pussy.

Just before she reached to turn the light off we looked up at the door to see my father and sister naked, standing in the doorway. Both there bodies glistened with sweat. My sister was stroking my dad's dick and he had his arm around her shoulder playing with one of her tits. Dad said that he and my sister would sleep in the master bedroom and they each blew kisses at Mom and me before disappearing down the hall.

I turned the light off and began a slow steady stroke in Mom's pussy as she pushed her ass back against me. As I stroke her tight pussy she reached back, grabbed my hand and put it on one of her tits. She squeezed my hand tightly around her firm, hot tit as we continued the slow motion of our lower, entangled bodies.

This is the position we were in when we woke to the sun shining brightly through my bedroom window. Life has not been the same since then.

Erosness
Erosness
451 Followers