The Day She'll Never Forget

Story Info
A sub daydreams about her Master while at work.
4.7k words
4.5
15.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that was written by both me and my friend, Part 1, this one, was written mainly by me, but the first half was more of a joint effort. Part 2 will be by him and so on. In full it's about Seven Chapters. We hope you all enjoy it and hope you can really feel like your there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright sun shinning outside on this hot summer Friday afternoon, starting to cool as the time heads towards evening, the day is almost over, thankfully. I sit inside the air conditioned casting office at my desk, staring down at files of actor and actresses that need to be filed and sorted. This isn't where I want to be, why do Fridays take so long to be over? Alone in the office, except for my boss who is sitting in her office hidden away behind the closed door, probably on the phone with clients like she always is. Her office to my left, the front door leading out to the walkway and parking lot to my right, with my desk sitting just a bit closer to the outside. In front of me is a row of chairs against the wall where people wait to see my boss, empty right now, along with the walkway between those chairs and my desk.

My eyes turn to the phone as I Hear it ring on my desk, giving a sigh before answering it, "Hello?" I say into the receiver.

"Hi there hunny," the voice registers as my boyfriend Brian right away, "Just wanted to make sure what time we were going to meet for dinner tonight"

"Oh yeah that is tonight isn't it!" I joke. "7pm's still good right?"

He answered, "Yeah I want to get out of here now, 7 should be perfect. I'll meet you there ok? See you then Krystal"

"Bye sweetie pie," I say before hanging up.

Looking back down at my files and deciding to take a little brake, as I lean back in my chair, wearing my work clothes as I sit here in a pair of black slacks, white button up collared shirt with no sleeves, and a pair of black platform heels, with no panties or bra. My thoughts jumping around in my mind, from what I'm going to want for dinner, to the conversation I had with my sister this morning, to the reason I'm not wearing panties or a bra. Ohhhh, last night was...mmmmm. I giggle a bit to myself as my brain stays on that subject for it feels like the hundredth time today, remembering sitting alone in my room in front of my computer while I chatted with the secret man in my life. He had told me not to wear underwear today and that task I followed. Much like every order I received from him, my Master.

Picturing the words on the screen from when he told me to reach up and pinch both my nipples hard through my night shirt. It had felt great, looking around the office as I remembered giggling a little more and biting my lower lip. Seeing the conversation flash in my head...

Master Handcuffs: reach up and pinch both nipples hard through your shirt right now

Krystal: I made a lil grunt when i just did that

Master Handcuffs: then reach up with your left hand, cup your right breast underneath and flick your nipple with your up reached thumb

Krystal: doing it

Master Handcuffs: making it nice and hard for me?

Krystal: very much so...still flicking it...making me squirm

Sitting at my desk, my eyes darting around the office, at her door, making sure I'm alone. Taking a deep breath and doing exactly what my body was begging for. Bringing my hand up and pinching my nipple through my white button up shirt just like I had done last night. It felt...amazing. Jerking a bit in my seat knowing how hard my nipple is, looking down blushing seeing it poking through my shirt, not held back by a bra.

Master Handcuffs: making you wet? wet for me?

Krystal: soaked, I was the second u pm'd me

Master Handcuffs: mmmmm...now take your other hand and do the other nipple for me. Is it nice and hard for me? Are you flexing your ass in your chair?

I was wet last night, being naughty with my online Master while my boyfriend slept in his bed blocks away from me. God, I'm wet now! Bringing my hand up to my other nipple, the left one and doing the same to it, feeling my ass flex in my office chair, into the slacks, my skin rubbing on the material of them.

Master Handcuffs: mmm...god I wish you were here right now. My shorts open and my cock jetting straight out

Master Handcuffs: reach up with both hands, holding your nips with your fingers and twist them back and forth

Krystal: mmmmmmmm...I twisted...I jerked...Getting loud

I shouldn't be doing this at work, shouldn't be thinking about this, and really shouldn't be holding my nipples and twisting them back and forth. This isn't my room, this is my office! My mind pushing my hands away, but they aren't moving. My eyes go from dancing around the room to being half closed as I enjoy the feeling he's giving me without even being here. Biting my lower lip again as my eyes close fully, getting lost in the moment, leaning back in my chair, my hands on my chest, fingers playing with my nipples as I squirm against the chair. He wished I was there? I wish he was...here. My mind blocking out the sound of the front door as I hold back sounds of my own, from my throat, knowing he'd love what I'm doing, not being able to hold back my naughtiness, having to touch myself now.

Wishing you were behind me Master, feeling your presence as my eyes stay closed, your hands reaching around and twisting my nipples with his fingers. Your tongue licking my neck as you bend down behind my chair, your hard cock pressed into the back of my chair, pushing my seat forward with each grind. Sliding your hands up and opening my top slipping your large hands inside and cupping my bare breasts, squeezing them, rubbing them, your teeth biting my neck while you moan a bit. Feeling it, actually sitting here at work and...feeling it. The things you do to me Master, how you make me feel.

Your hands lift me out of my chair as I stand on my heels. My mouth open breathing harder then normal as I open my eyes seeing my desk and the office in front of me. Hearing the chair creek like the sound of someone sitting down, I turn around quickly and gasp. It is you, Master you are here with me. I see you sitting there smiling at me, the look in your eyes showing me you were watching me for a while. My head turns toward my boss's door, thankfully still closed. My eyes, so wide as I again stare at you there sitting in my seat. Your hands go to my hips and pull me down onto your lap. Straddling your thighs as we kiss, my arms go around your neck as we kiss deep. You push me back a bit and I watch as your fingers undo the buttons on my shirt, looking back at you scared. Your eyes show me it's ok. Opening my shirt finally as my bare chest comes into your view, you leaning forward and take nipple one by one taking turns sucking and biting them, your hands behind me on my ass rubbing it through the slacks. Holding the nipple in your teeth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue Taking my hands and putting them on my own breasts making me hold my breasts for you, pushing them into your face while you feed off me hard pink nips, squeezing my ass cheeks, grinding the stretched crotch of my pants into the huge bulge between my legs, my shirt hanging on my shoulders, you run your hands up my back, sliding my top off even more, sucking on the other nip, nibbling on it.

As I hold my breasts for u, my head titled back, the toe of my heels on the floor as I straddle you, moving my hips a little moaning out as I feel the bulge, breathing harder making my chest heave in my hands. You can feel my body move into yours, flexing your ass into the chair, pushing your bulge harder into my crotch. Pulling and sucking hard on the nipple, as you move your right hand down between us, reaching down to my crotch, rubbing it hard with your fingers, as your other hand still holds my back. The second I feel your hand between us I jerk, looking you in the eyes as you find my clit instantly. I almost jerk away, but then push my hips toward you letting out a long moan.

Feeling your hand really well through my thin slacks, my eyes fluttering a bit as I feel your teeth clamp down a bit on my nipple, wincing. I move up from you and sit my ass on the edge of my desk. I take my shirt off all the way and throw it behind me where it hits the wall then falls on the waiting chairs. My legs spread on either side of your legs as my platform heel covered feet dangle. I bring my hands to my chest playing with my breasts with passion; you can see the pleasure on my face as I touch myself in front of you. Leaving my left hand, my right one falls down my tummy unbuttoning the slacks, down goes the zipper and in goes my hand, slipping my hand into my slacks as you watch my face and my crotch. You see the exact second my fingers touch my now throbbing clit, my face shutters, spreading my legs more, making the slacks push my hand more into my clit as I lean back bracing myself with my left hand.

I work myself for you, here, on my desk at work, topless, my nipples still wet from your saliva, and you sit there with your hand on your pants, rubbing as I rub my clit for you. Looking into your face, you see that look in my eye, as my hair hangs down over half my face, biting my lower lip as you see my pleasure grow, humping my hips up into my hand, my ass flexing on the hard desk. I take my hand out and bring my fingers to my lips kissing them and then licking my juices off of them. I look down and see what you have out of your pants. I smile as I suck my finger in and out of my mouth. I move around getting off the desk walking around in front of it, you behind it. I turn away from you as I put my hands at the waist of my pants pushing down, arching my back as they slid off my ass, my ass coming into view as I feel my pants fall to my feet. I kick them away onto the chairs, as I blush feeling the heat of your stare from across the desk. Looking to the right out the glass door as I stand there in just my heels, then looking to the left seeing the closed door to my boss's office knowing she's sitting behind it working. I turn around and put my hands on the edge of the desk now looking right at you. I move my hips back and forth dancing around a bit. Leaned forward so you can see my tits hanging I get close to my desk and push myself up onto it slid, onto my tummy as I slid toward you, putting my hands on the edge closest to you, pulling myself fully onto my desk. My nipples slid on the cold desk until my chin is right at the edge, my bent knees just barely onto it, my ankles up and crossed, as I slowly put my hands behind my back and cross my wrists, laying flat on my desk for you. Staring down into your lap seeing your head poking up at me, watching you push forward in the chair before I feel your hand on my head. In my hair, griping it, as u stand up, taking your pants off totally. You pull me by my hair a little closer, so my neck is at the edge of my desk, my chin hanging off, but u holding my head up by my hair. I feel the thumb on your other hand at my chin pushing my chin down as I open my mouth for you. Your rest the head of your penis on my bottom lip, my eyes looking up at you.

"Get on your knees, leave your hands and lips where they are," you whisper from above me.

Trying not to disturb your head as I move my knees under myself while you hold my head still, I slid my knees up, spreading them, my back arching, as my ass is high, my feet inched from hanging off as my heels rest on the desk. Anyone walking in would see me on my knees, your cock on my lip with my hands behind my back, fully exposed behind me with my legs open. How did I end up like this? Just as that thought crosses my mind, you slowly push your hips forward slowly sliding the head into my mouth, I wrap my lips around your shaft as I hear you grunt, you move your hips, keeping my head and body in place, as u start to fuck my face. My nose touching your body before u pull back to give me a few good hard strokes, my cheeks sucked in, the skin on your shaft sliding back and forth on my insides of my mouth, twirling my tongue around on your shaft as you go.

You reach over and pick up one of my highlighters that are resting in my pen holder; you put it in my right hand that's on my back. My hand grips it and holds it while I try and figure out what exactly you have in store for it. You whisper a command to me, telling me to put it in my pussy; my eyes go wide as they look up at you. I should have expected it, look where I am and what I'm doing, having a highlighter in my pussy wouldn't be much worse. My concentration on feeling you fuck my mouth, I close my eyes and move my right hand and arm from behind my back and I reach under my body. Gliding the yellow highlighter along the skin of my tummy until I feel it glide over the wet lips that are between my spread legs, running it on my clit jerking a bit with a moan around your shaft, I move it farther down my lips. Turning it in my hand so the butt of it is pointing right toward my opening, pushing the highlighter at my pussy until I feel it rest against my hole. My fingers holding it I push more, until it pop in, sliding it more feeling my tight inner walls sucking the small highlighter pen into my body, pushing until it's in far enough that the cap is almost at the rim of my hole.

I breathe hard through my nose as u pick up speed in my mouth, around my lips wet, your shaft sliding on my tongue, the taste of your pre-cum becoming more and more prevalent to my senses. I start working my highlighter as I kneel on my desk, my hand up under me moving the highlighter pen in and out of my body, pulling until it's almost out then pushing to the point where the cap almost disappears. My moans picking up muffled by you, as I start to lose myself to the moment. I can hear your groans which make me smile; I always love knowing I am pleasing you. I eyes shoot open with a fearful look, a familiar sound rings in my head, literally. You hold my head tight still on your shaft as you laugh a bit. My phone on my desk is, ringing.

My fear grows as I watch your other hand reach toward my desk, then hearing the sound of the receiver being picked up. My mind races: What are you going to do; you're not going to talk to them are you? I have to get up, get dressed, this is bad!

You look down at me as you put the receiver to your ear, my eyes staring back up begging you, a look I know you love to see.

"Hello," you say right before a pause, "Ohhh I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number. This isn't that casting office; we actually do porn casting."

I had stopped sucking by this point, just frozen with fear, I had no idea who it was you are talking to; it could have been a partner, or even our biggest producer, but when I hear you say that last part I almost passed out, but instead of running away or hanging up the phone, I knew better, I stayed in place there on the desk, a helpless girl.

"Yes, we do porn casting; actually right now I have a new girl auditioning for me." You look down at me before you continue, "I said suck it, your not very good at this are you."

I blushed from head to toe; I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I watched you laugh then say good bye before hanging the phone back. Your eyes changed then when you looked back down at me, god that is the look I love, so much lust, control, I want you so bad right now!

I grunt louder as I suck your shaft hard, making you tilt your head back, your hips going fasting, as I move that highlighter in and out of my pussy again. You pull back, bringing your cock out of my mouth then spreading the saliva from it on my cheeks.

"You want this don't you? To be like you are right now, to feel it," You hiss at me.

"Y...ye...yesssssssss Master," I say back with a nod.

"Take your highlighter out of your little pussy," your command rings in my ears.

I slip it out slowly enjoying every little inch it slides along my walls. I bring my arm back behind my back with the wet yellow cylinder pen in my hand.

"mmm good girl," you say bringing a smile to my face, "Now, put it in your ass slut."

My smile turns to shock, my body shivers. The highlighter still so smooth with my juices, I give u pleading eyes to which you answer with a hard thrust making your head hit the back of my throat, I wince with a gag and put the butt of the highlighter at my ass as ordered. Trying to take deep breathes through my nose, your hips still giving me hard thrusts; I position the pretty fat flat end of the highlighter at my very tight ass. I push, very slowly, more and more feeling the pressure of the flat end on my hole, until I feel it pop in. My muffled grunt makes you smile as I shake a bit, you pull your shaft back resting your head at my lips. Concentrating on my pen that is slowly sliding into my ass, my inner walls sucking it in griping it tight, you whisper for me to lick you, which I do with a whimper. Licking around your head in circles like a tasty lollypop, my eyes wincing still from feeling the pen sliding in, when i feel it about half way in I hear you say stop, I look up at you sheepishly, leaving the highlighter half way in and half way out of my ass.

"Hands behind your back again my dear," you order.

I move my hand back crossing the other wrist on my back, you push with your hips forward sliding back into my mouth and picking up pace again, moving my head side to side, so the shaft twists in my mouth when it goes in. My body flush red knowing you have a great view between my cheeks at the highlighter sticking out of my ass, I feel u reach back and take the cap off. As I look at you puzzled from below, you hold up a folder with a piece of paper in it.

"Do you need this highlighted?" your words causing me more embarrassment, but I nod, as u thrust hard into my mouth. I see the paper disappear behind me and then feel the weird feeling of the highlighter being moving around, making the end inside me push against my inner walls hard and realizing the other end is moving on the paper. You press down on it a bit hard making me feel the pen go into my ass just a bit. You rest the cock at my lips again, as I lick, you show me the file which is covered in yellow highlighted lines making me blush so red.

You look right into my eyes with a smile, "What a good girl, even able to get her work done while she's serving me."

I start working your cock hard, knowing what it will do to you, trying to end this game before my boss or a client walk in and end it for us. I twist my head and run my tongue along the vain, sucking hard until I see that look in your eye. You grunt as I feel the vain throb and you finally explode into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. It's been so long since I've tasted your cum I start to moan loud, jerkin a bit on the table. You hold my hair hard as I grunt loud, I swallow as much as I you're your cum flowing down the throat. You cum so much that I can't swallow it all in time as I feel some seeping out the side of my mouth and dripping down my chin, some even dripping down onto the floor of the office.

When you've calmed down and become a bit limp in my mouth, pulling back and using your hand to wipe your cum covered head on my lips, you leave me there on the desk as you pull yourself back up into your pants and walk around the desk. When you come back into view I see my clothes in your hands and then watch you put them in my bottom drawer. You use my shirt to wipe my face with, and then close the drawer. I watch you walk back around and out of view, blushing at the fact of knowing what view you have behind me as I feel the highlighter sliding more into my ass, you're pushing it in, I moan out loud. Feeling the pen go pretty deep inside me wondering when your stop and pull it out, but I just feel you leave it there, very deep but still sticking out a bit. I feel a piece of paper sliding on my cheeks, knowing the highlighter must be deep enough for the tip to be right bout at the depth of my ass cheeks, the paper sliding around on my bare skin. After your done you walk back around and show me a file of a girl wanting to be casted for a TV show, I had sorted her file earlier. Written across the paper in large sloppy letters was the word "SLUT" in yellow highlighter color. I blush so red as you laugh and file the file away in my file drawer, I sigh knowing it's going to take me forever to find that paper in there.

12