The Day She'll Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me to stay as you walk back behind me.

*SLAP WOOP SLAP*

I jerk on the desk, feeling you slapping my ass. I can then feel the highlighter pulled from my ass slowly, with a few jerks in and out before it's pulled completely from me, hearing the cap snapped back on and hearing it rattle in the pen holder. I gasp, feeling metal on my wrists, god, your handcuffs, something that has become an almost fetish with us, I smile a little as they snap into the locking position, locking my wrists behind my back. You place your hand on the chain between my wrists, pulling and lifting me with a struggle to my knees on the desk, pulling more until I take my legs off the desk and stand on my heels. Standing in front of my desk cuffed behind my back, naked except for my heels, you're cum taste still in my mouth, in my office at work while my boss sits behind a door. You bend me over a little and pick up the phone.

"What extension is your boss?" You whisper as you wiggle the receiver around in your hand.

I freeze and shoot you a look of "why!?" casing you to slap my ass a bit loud

"One, One!" I gasp

I watch your finger hit 1 and then say, "your going to tell her your leaving for the day....understand my dear?"

"Yes sir."

You hand me the receiver and I hold it with my shoulder, I listen as she picks up the phone in her office a few feet away from us. Scared to death she will walk out and see me, thinking I'm stupid for not just knocking on her door, I tell her calmly I have some family things to take care off and that I have to go. Luckily, she says ok, and that she's on the other line with a producer so she hangs up. I nod at you and you take the phone and hang up it up. You turn me toward the door away from her office, and you stand behind me with your hand on my chain of the cuffs, my eyes look out into the sun filled world, then at you. You start walking and I hesitate, causing you to laugh

"You told her your leaving and that's exactly what we're gunna do," you say with a confidence about you.

"but, but...I'm naked!" My body shaking along with my words

"So?" You say as you walk me toward the door, me naked except for my heels, you with your cock drained, me scared to death, and yet happy to be back yours. Getting to the front door me body tenses up as it sinks in where we're going. I feel you grip the cuff chain tighter and push my hands into the top of my bare ass cheeks, pushing me firmly forward until the front of my body pushes into the glass door. My breasts mushroom out against the cool slick surface of the door. At this moment and this moment exactly is when I realize something. I can feel the cold glass on my hard nipples, I can feel my clit throbbing hard, I can really taste your cum in my mouth and feel the stickiness on my chin, I can feel my ass throbbing a bit, not as tight as it was. This, this is real. This isn't a day dream, this actually just happened, here in my office, It was you who made that sound of the door opening that I wrote off as nothing, you really did walk in. As I stay pressed against that glass, seeing the brightly lit parking lot just on the other side of the door, a lump grows in my throat, so scared of what you have in store for me, but at the same time, happy, this is what I wanted and my wish came true. Pushing my body more against the glass, using my body to push the door open, until we are walking through it, god where are we going!?

............................To be continued.................................

12