The Day the Gates Opened Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw that we were not alone, there were about 6 other girls here with us, but they all of them seemed to be unsure of us and what we were doing here.

I saw that I was on a bed, surrounded by several pillows on all sides and underneath me. It was probably for the pain I might go through as that spell that was put on us wears off and I was right, as I had started to feel the effects of the operation that was done on me.

Then Malik got something and then said, "Here, drink this, it will make you feel better."

After I had drank whatever Malik gave me, I saw that Avira was waking up as well as he was very close to me on the same bed and Malik gave him the same thing to drink as well and he said, "This should help you."

Avira still didn't feel any pain as the spell was done about 30 minutes after I had it done on me, but I knew he should soon feel pain as well. I silently screamed as the spell was finally over and felt ache and pains all over my body and tears flowed as I was in so much pain.

Then Malik clapped his hands and 4 Demoness came over. Two of them took me to another bed with a towel on it, slowly poured some scented oil on my back and eventually started to give me a full body massage. I could feel all the tension in my muscle go away as they continued stroke and rub my body that is until they came to my breasts.

It was when one of those Demoness touched had my breast; I could feel the start of me getting very hot. The Demoness still continued massaging my breasts until I had come. The amount that I had sprayed was a fair amount and was a bit thicker then the previous times, so much so that I still had some in me and was slowly dripping out.

So the other Demoness started to lick the come that was still inside my cunt and in doing so, she licked my clit and I had almost come again. Then Malik said, "Jenni had a lot of things done to her and she is still sensitive in those areas. Although by tomorrow Jenni won't be as sensitive as she is now."

So the Demoness did something to me, as one sucked on one of my breasts and fondled the other, the other Demoness started to lick my clit. As I tried to hold back at what they were doing me, but I couldn't, another orgasm came over me and I had come again. So much so that the Demoness had licked my come that was on the outside of me and then proceeded to lick the come from inside of me. Then she took her hand and started to take some of the come out of me, she touched another area and I again almost came again.

It was during one of my orgasm that I heard Avira scream as the spell had worn off and the other two Demoness took him to another bed, put some oil on him and he too got a massage. It was during Avira's massage that the Demoness noticed his hard-on and one of them proceeded to suck on his cock, until he had cum and did it few more times until he had shot a huge load out of him and then continued to finish his massage.

After the Demoness had finished the both of us, more ways then one, we didn't feel the pain as much. The many orgasms that we had, caused our body to send out endorphin, making us feel good and somewhat lessening the pain.

After that massage, we were given some items, the first item that was for us, was a short necklace for me, that just went under my collar bone and for Avira a 1-inch thick choker, both of them had a dark blue gem in the center of these jewelries, a small one for my necklace and a larger one for Avira's chocker. Then a bracelet with rings attached by a chain was put on our fingers and wrist.

Once the bracelet was locked in place, we were given some new clothing. I was given a silken-like robe that just barely covers me up. The length was just above my hips and left a gap of an inch or so, so if anyone wanted to, one could either touch or grab my breast and/or cunt and the sash that I was given, I made sure the this robe wasn't coming off too readily. It felt somewhat good to wear something, because both Avira and I hadn't worn anything since he had cherrypop me and got me pregnant. Avira got a pair of pants, that wasn't too tight, but wasn't too loose either and just came just above his knees. Although Avira tried to get the choker and Bracelet/Ring set off, as he didn't like wearing any kind of jewelry, but once the choker and bracelet was locked, by some secret means, it never came off.

After we got dressed, we were shown a table, covered with all kinds of food, there was so much we didn't know were to start, so we started at one end of the table and then eventually ended on the other end.

It was during one of our eating sessions, which Malik came behind me and lightly touched by breast. I had almost come when he had touched me there.

It was after we had finished eating, that we both laid down on one of the large beds and collapsed on it. Then Malik put his two of his fingers into me and started to tease me, as I would almost came to the point of having a orgasm, Malik would stop and after awhile he would do that again. After doing this for quite a few minutes, he finally let me have an orgasm. My whole body shuddered as the orgasm course through my body.

Malik would do it with my breast and clit, teasing me over and over again, until several minutes had passed and let me come again. Then Malik took one of the girls that had seen what had happened and led her to Avira. Then this girl took Avira's cock and sucked it until Avira had come again. It was during this girl cock sucking, that Malik said, "Don't you worry this little girl is very good at getting any male off, especially at deep-throating." And it showed, because this girl had taken Avira's long cock and shoved all the way down his shaft. When Avira had cum, she had swallowed every last drop of his gism.

It was after he had dismissed the girl, then Malik said, "As you can see, there have been some changes done to the both of you. Avira, your cock will always be like that, and you have cum to at least dozen or so times during in a day to get some relief or your cock will be very painful. But what I am going to do to you will help you with that. Also you will have the extra strength, endurance and stamina to do that.

The Malik paused for a moment or two and then said, "Jenni, you have noticed that you are highly sensitive with your Breast, Clit and G-Spot, although that will be lessen when you wake up tomorrow, so you don't have to worry about someone accidentally touching your breast and causing you to have an orgasm. Another thing that was done to you is that you will be able to take any cock sized in your cunt and ass and it will still be tight. As you had felt when Salil had shoved his hand and arm into both your orifices."

I nodded at what Malik had said and then Malik said, "You have also noticed that you have been aged to about 18-19 years and that you will look like this because an immortality spell has been cast on you, well not a true immortality spell as this spell has to be done every so many years, so you have to go through the same thing in order to keep you this way. The reason why is that you are my favorites and as long as I am alive, you will keep on living as well, and we, Demons, do live for a very long time. So you don't have to worry about anything."

It was just a bit too much to take it all in, so we just lie down on the bed and contemplate on what had happen to us and what Malik had said, and after awhile we both went to sleep.

I must have been a deep sleep, because when I awoke, Avira was having sex with one of the girls and then I noticed that he had done the other 5 girls as they were cum soaked and dripping with Avira's spunk.

Then Avira said, "Malik, said it was ok to... fuck this girl..."

Avira stopped, as he had shot his latest load into this girl, so that I saw how much came out that some of his jizz, that some of it leaked out. After he had cum, Avira said, "Malik, said it was ok to fuck this girls, as they are... are... Sex Toys and would never get pregnant, unless Malik wants them to. So I can do almost anything to them, if I wanted to, but at this time I will just fuck with them, in order to get some relief."

Then Malik said, "That is right, they are for my pleasure and not theirs and anyone else I allow them to do. Although while Avira is here in my quarters, he can do anything he wants."

At was after Avira had finished, I had a good look at my breasts that I was indeed had a enlarge breasts, I went from a 34 A or B to a 38 D and looked like I could give any male a good tit-fuck. I had also noticed that although my breasts were firm, they were soft to the touch as well.

It was after I had felt my breasts, that I had noticed something, I needed to go to the bathroom badly. Malik saw what was going on and showed me were I had to go. So I went over to that place and emptied my bladder out. I still didn't need to empty my backside as I had that enema yesterday and my lower bowels was still empty.

It was after we were given our breakfast, which Malik said, "Since you had done what you had been told yesterday, I will reward you with almost whatever you want. The only thing that I can't give you is your freedom, as you and any other human are now our slaves and we can do anything to you."

We said also simultaneously together, "We want to see our parents."

Then Malik replied, "I can let you see your mother, but not your father, as he is being difficult and doesn't want to do what we want him to do."

Then after a moment or two we then said, "Can we also our friends, the one that were caught a few months ago." It was then that we said several names of who we were talking about, Ethan, Gavin, Cain, Grace, Caitleen, Debbie and the others.

Malik thought for a moment or two and then said, "I will allow you to see your friends, after I have gathered them up, as they are scattered in several parts of this Citadel. So you will see your mother first and then your friends."

It was while we were eating that Malik had explained, how he and the others had came here and how the people were eventually separated into 2 distinctly different groups. There were the laborers who did most of the physical work, either tending the crops or livestock, kitchen duty, transporting things from one place to another and stuff like that, and then there were the sex slaves; Breeders, Wet Nurses, Sex Toys, etc. for the pleasure of the demons and others who did their work well and were rewarded for that. We tried to take as much as we could as Malik was telling all these things, but in the end, we thought, we understood what we had been told.

So after we had finished eating our breakfast; we were led to another room and there we saw our mother inside there. After we had entered in, our mother had given us a great big hug, only she stopped after a moment or two, then we saw why that happen, my mother was lactating and probably her breasts were close to overflowing.

I had squeezed my mother's' breast and some milk started to squirt out. My mother moaned as I had done that and said, "Don't do that, I hadn't feed a child for quite awhile and I am painfully full. Once this visit is over, I hope, that will be feeding another child again."

So what we did was that I took my mother's right breast and Avira took my mother's left breast and we both started to suck her breast milk. All my mother could do was lay back as we had sucked at her breasts.

It was after we had finished sucking our mother's breast, that our mother noticed something different about us and said, "You have been changed, they made our older, and Jenni, your breast, look how huge they are. Avira, did they do something to you, besides make you more muscular."

Avira nodded and dropped his pants, showing off his enlarge and erect cock. Then Avira pulled up his pants and said, "My... my... manhood will not go down, it will be always like this no matter how many times I come and if I don't get any relief several times in a day, it will be painful, so I would have to do it either with manual or external stimulation."

Then our mother replied, "So in order to get some relief, you have to either masturbate yourself or having sex with another girl. And since you are not in any kind of pain, down there, you must have had sex with at least 6 girls, because your hands aren't sticky and pants are not damp."

Our mother was always blunt in discussing things and knew that to say.

Then our mother asked "Did anything else happen to you since you have been here."

We both hesitated in telling her what Avira and I did, but if we didn't tell her we would have the shame bearing down on us.

We could see the puzzled look on our mother's face, so Avira said, "In order that the Demons not take Jenni's virginity, I had... had... s... se... sex with her and got her pregnant. It wasn't that we had a choice it was either me or them. Besides we didn't know that a spell was placed on her to get her pregnant."

Then my mother placed her hand on my belly and asked, "When are you going to have this baby."

I answered, "I have had given birth to our daughter. Tufayl had caused me to become full term in about 15 or 20 minutes. Although they allowed me to give birth to her and after they had handed our daughter to me, I tried my best to breast fed her."

My mother was somewhat surprised at what I had said, but given in the condition that she was in, she wasn't too surprised at what I had said. Then she looked at my breasts and felt them and then said, "I believe you, because of the serious of what you two had said and how the way that your breast feel. Although they had changed to what they were before, there are some changes that can't be undone."

I somewhat winched when my mother had felt my breasts hoping that I wouldn't come, but as Malik had said I wasn't as sensitive as before.

Our mother had seen what I did when she touched my breasts and asked, "Did I hurt you in anyway." I replied, "No, you did not, I am very sensitive with my breasts and if you had held them too long, I might have come."

Then my mother asked, "Where else have they made you sensitive." Then I answered, "They had made me have a sensitive clit and G-Spot and also they made it, so that I can take any sized penis into my cunt and ass. A demon named Salil had shoved his hand and some of his arm into me. I didn't like the feeling at what he did."

We continued to discuss how long we had been here and what we did before and other things as well. It was then a Demon had entered the room and said, "Your visit with out mother is over, so say your goodbyes and I will take you to your next place." We both hugged and kissed our mother goodbye and then we left the room as we both saw another demon entered the room with a baby in his arm.

Then we were led to another room and just before we had entered the room, the Demon put two of his fingers inside of my cunt, said something and then let us entered the room.

Whatever he had done, I hoped that it wasn't a pregnancy spell, but after a few minutes, I found out what it was.

As we had entered the room, we had seen all our friends that were capture a few months ago and some of them told us some of the changes that had done to them.

Then Maya asked, "So are you still a virgin or did one of those Demons taken you."

I shook my head and said, "No," I paused for a moment and then said, "Avira had taken my virginity. He was my last chance before any of those Demons might have taken it."

Then Maya had noticed our large my breasts were and then fondled them lightly and briefly and then said, "Your brother did something else to you, didn't he."

We both nodded at what Maya had said and knew how perspective she was, and then Ethan asked, "What are you talking about."

Then Maya asked, "What are the purposes that people for having sex." Then Ethan replied, "One is just for pleasure and the other is to have..."

Then Ethan looked at us, then my belly, and then said, "You got your sister pregnant." We both nodded and then Avira said, "If you are wondering how far she is, Jenni had her given birth to her child yesterday."

Ethan thought that we were lying, when Debbie replied, "And I know how, I have seen be done a few times. A Demon would shove two of his fingers up deep inside your vagina and womb, possibly touching the fetus, chants something and then no more than 20 minutes later you are at full term. Also depending on their mood or circumstances, either the delivery happens just after the girl is full term or a few hours later they give birth. Jenni, which one did you have."

I answered, "I had a normal delivery and after a few hours I gave birth to a baby girl. At least I was able to hold my daughter for a little while. I even got breast fed her, somewhat successfully, but for my first time, you might understand."

Everyone was astonish at what we had said and wondered what else had happen to us. So Avira said, "As you can notice, they have aged us, made Jenni's breast bigger, and made my manhood bigger as well."

Then Avira dropped his pants and everyone saw how big he had become and saw how erect and stiff his cock had become. Then Avira said, "This will never go down, no matter how many I do it. Just his morning I had sex with 6 girls and I was still like this."

Then Gavin felt my breast, fondled them and continued to play with them for a couple minutes or so, until I had come. My whole body shuddered as the wave of pleasure went over me. Then Gavin said, "They made your breast that sensitive as well.

Then Gavin was about to do something else, when Ethan said, "Gavin, don't treat Jenni as a sex object, those Demons probably done several changes to her, but to us we should treat her with some respect. Although if you don't mind, can I have sex with you, I knew that you wanted me to take your virginity, but things didn't turn out that way."

I paused for a moment or two and then said, "Yes, I would like for you to sex with me. I should tell you that I am also have sensitive clit and G-Spot as I am with my breasts. So I might come several times if you hit it just right."

I want to tell Ethan about the spell that the Demon had put on me, but I didn't know what kind of spell, that was until Ethan had entered me.

As Ethan had slowly pushed his cock into me, we both knew what had happened and Ethan gave a short laugh and then said, "You didn't think this could happen again, but a Demon had made you into a virgin again. At least you can expect at what is going to happen to you again. That has happened to me as well, they had made a few girls virgins again."

So as it happened to me with Avira, Ethan had taken my virginity, I waited until I felt the same thing again and after awhile, Ethan got into the rhythm and started to shove his cock harder and faster into me, making me come a few time until he had cum into me. The Ethan's amount of spunk wasn't as much as Avira, but it was fair bit more then I would have expected.

It was during the time that Ethan and I were having sex, which Avira was going away with one of the other girls. I knew at that time that Avira needed to get some relief soon, because if he didn't, his cock and balls would become painful.

Where was Cain in all of this, he was sitting against the wall. Although he was still paralyzed, he could walk a short distance, which we learn in a moment or two.

After everyone had sex with somebody, except for Cain and Avira doing most of the girls, everyone felt, in some cases, full, but satisfied. A Demon entered the room and everyone wondered what was going on, until he came up to Cain.

Cain trembled as this Demon walked over to Cain, turned him over and shove his Bucking Bronco up his ass. Cain winched as he shoved it in and after a while we could see the Demon furiously pumping his Bucking Bronco until he had cum up Cain ass. Cain wept as the Demon kept his cock inside of him for a moment or two and then left us after he gave a Cain a wink and a smile. Cain shuddered at what that Demon had silently said.