The Day the Gates Opened Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Fadi tied Baqir hands from above so that Baqir couldn't remove the plug or ring, causing Baqir to scream to be let go, but they fell on deaf ears as we all left the room.

It was after Malik, Avira and I had entered Malik's quarters, that I said, "I guess that I had done all of your men and now I can have a rest." Then Malik turned around and replied, "No, you haven't been done by everyone, there is still one more Demon that has to do you."

Then I asked, "Then who is it." Malik replied, "The only one who hasn't done you is me, so you know what to do."

I nodded and laid down on one of the beds belly side down, as I could tell by the size of his body and from what I had seen through his pants how large is cock is.

Only I didn't know what I was in for, as Avira had gasp just before Malik had entered into me. It was then that I knew what I was in for, because Malik has two large cocks when he had pushed them into my cunt and ass. I had taken in large cocks into both my cunt and ass, but nothing like this. Malik started off slowly and slowly went into a faster pace as he had continued. When he had come into me, the amount of Hot-Lead was so much that some of it had slowly dripped out of me.

It look like that Malik had still a lot inside of him that he got one of his Sex Toys and had me lay on my back and her to lay facing on top of me and proceeded to fuck us both.

Then after he had finished with us, Malik turned me around and fucked me a couple more times, filling me up to the brim.

After Malik was finished me, he took two other girls and fucked them, filling them to the brim. Then Malik then said, "You have a lot to learn, but I so want to tell you that, more or less, that you are breeders and that you, Avira, will have to get several girls pregnant and Jenni you will have to bear children. Although that will not happen immediately, you will have a rest period before that will start. Some of my men will show you some things and after that you can go anywhere in this Citadel, well almost everywhere, you will be told where you can't go. Ok."

We both nodded, had our supper, after Avira had fucked the girls, we both went to sleep, not know how fortunate we were.

To Be Continued...