The Day They Finally Meet Ch. 01

Story Info
Online friends meet at last.
769 words
3.86
6.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long plane ride. An even longer train ride to the hotel where I was going to be staying at. My mom was dragging me to a conference in Chicago with her. I check into the hotel. I put my bags on the bed and grab my phone. I send you a text to let you know I made it safely to the hotel. You send me back a message that says you can't wait for tonight. I smile to myself as I get ready to get in the shower. The next few hours were going to be excruciating, so I wanted to be as relaxed as possible. I turn the water as hot as I can stand it. I step under the beating streams and let my thoughts drift away as the water beats on my body. I hear a knock on my door, so I rush to get out of the shower. With just a robe on I walk over to the door to see who is beating on it. I look through the peephole and I see you standing there. This isn't right. We were supposed to meet up later for dinner. I stand there just staring at you through this little hole in the door. My phone starts ringing on the night table so you now know I am in there. I have to woman up and open the door to the man that has made me orgasm more in the past few months than I had in my entire life before him. I make sure I am covered and I open the door to let you in. The second you are in the door I am in your arms. You wrap your arms around me tight and just hold me for a few minutes breathing in the scent of me. You pull back just enough to look into my eyes.

"Hey you." You whisper to me.

"Hey there!" I reply.

"I thought we were meeting for dinner?" I ask him.

"We are still on for dinner but I couldn't wait to see you." You say.

You lean down and kiss my lips, your tongue dancing at my lips before they part and you start fully exploring my mouth.

You sigh into my mouth.

"I have waited so long to feel your lips against mine." You say in a ragged breath.

Your lips find mine again. This time it isn't sweet and exploring. Its demanding and passionate. Your hands roam my body as your tongue massages mine. You untie my robe and let it fall to the floor. You step back and look at me. I start to shy away but you hold me in place and tell me I look beautiful. I am thinking you are full of shit until your mouth finds my already sensitive nipples. My back arches shoving my breast into your mouth even more. You bite on one. Then the other. I feel your hands on my stomach and descending lower between my legs. You rub my thighs as you torture my breasts with your beautiful mouth. Your mouth starts to trail down. Biting and nipping then licking all the flesh you come in contact with. You get to my thighs and you bite the insides of my thighs as your fingers finally find me. I can feel your hot breath on my pussy as you bite higher and higher on my thighs until you get to my pussy lips. Your expert fingers are beginning to play with my clit. I almost cum right when you finally connect with it. I hold back knowing there is so much more enjoyment in it for me if I just wait. You press and hold your thumb down tight on my clit as you start sucking and licking my pussy lips. I feel your tongue finally enter me and I lose it. My fluids rushing out of me and onto your face. I start squirming but you hold me tight and in place. I look around frantically and I notice people are walking by my room outside and the curtains are wide open. I try to squirm away and let you know that people can see us. You don't seem to care as your mouth works its magic on me. I can feel the pressure building up in me again as you stick your fingers deep inside me urging me to let go. I worry that the wrong people will see us but my body does not seem to care as I cum once more this time all over your fingers.