The Deacon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

"You did that didn't you?" Steve said, and slipped his fingers under the dress to rub her upper shoulders. "Why didn't you tell them no?"

"I - I don't know," she whispered, and realized she was clasping her hands tightly in her lap.

"Show us," the Deacon said softly; his hand was once again brushing against the hem of her dress but there was nearly nowhere left to pull it to. He squeezed her soft thigh hard, and she let out a small grunt.

"I - I really don't think I should do that," she said softly, and once again found herself jerking her eyes guiltily away from the Deacon's huge cock bulge. She couldn't even imagine how big his dick must be to make such a large tent in his trousers!

She blew out a deep breath as he slipped his hand up a bit higher, and for the first time she felt his big, calloused, hot fingers against the silky, supersensitive flesh of her naked thigh.

"Don't worry Dear, after all, you did it for them, just show us."

"OK, if - if Steve quits rubbing my back and playing with my bra I guess I can for just a - a moment, and then I really have to be going, I have some other errands to run today."

Steve smiled widely and immediately withdrew his hand from the inside the top back of her dress. Kairen sat stock still for a moment, as though not believing what she had just agreed to do; her tongue was once again poking slightly from her mouth, and her eyes were slightly shut.

As though in a daze, she reached out with her hands, and gently laid her soft, small hands on the men's big cock bulges. She reached the Deacon's first, and at the feel of his rampant prick jerked her hand away, and then she laid it back on his fat cock log through the thin trousers; a moment later her left hand was resting on Steve's crotch, directly above his big, twitching penis.

She was still breathing deeply - she just could not seem to catch her breath, and she sat there miserably for long moments as the men just sat there looking at her; she realized they were studying her long legs and her heaving cleavage.

"Relax, dear," Steve said softly. He laid his hand over hers, and flattened her palm a bit more firmly against his big bulge. Kairen bit her lip, and unconsciously pressed a bit harder against the Deacon's cock as well. Steve smiled at her, and started gently guiding her hand, till he was helping her slide it up and down the length of his cock through his pants. "Did they make you do this?" He asked, his voice low and captivating now.

Kairen shook her head firmly, and shifted again on the couch; once again her thighs spread a bit further apart, so they were now pressing against the men's legs. Her right hand traveled to the tip of the Deacon's fat rod, and she could not stop the sick urge to wrap her fingers around the fat head of his dick through the pants.

"No, Tad came back right after that and they had to get up and leave," she said softly, but did not pull her hands away from the monster cock bulges. She had said a few minutes after all! She realized that Steve had taken his hand off of hers, but she was still running her hand up and down his shaft without thought, her fingers curling around the fat length of cock meat.

"What do you think would have happened if he had gotten stuck in traffic?" The Deacon said, shifting a bit so she could move her hand easier on his cock bulge. She shot him a look of thanks for some reason, and started sliding her hot little hand up and down his cock ridge as well.

"I - I thought they were just playing around; anyway, it doesn't matter now, since Tad came back, everything is fine."

"But what would you have done? It's not really normal for a young woman who is about to be married to just start feeling a couple of guys up because they ask her to. What if they had said they wanted to see your big tits again?"

"No, I wouldn't have let them do that," she gasped; she tried to stop her hands from their activities, but found she could not stop pressing against the men's fat boners, much less pull her hands away.

"Would you have offered them something to keep them from doing that? What if I asked Steve to take your dress down for us, would that be OK?"

"No, of course not!" She said, still somehow shocked by the suggestion.

"Cool - tell you what Kairen, I will just feel how stiff your nipple is for a moment or two, and we'll see what you would have done, how does that sound?" Steve said.

"I don't think that's a good idea, sir," she murmured, but he was already reaching up, and then he was rubbing his fingers against her stiff, sensitive nipple. Kairen could not stop herself from grunting softly, and her slight, curvy body jerked. She squeezed their fat rods a bit harder; they were much bigger than the two college guys had been!

He pressed his fingers into her soft mound, then captured her stiff nipple between two of his fingers and began pinching and twisting it, lightly at first, then a bit harder.

"Please, Mr. Hillsborough, what do you think you're doing?" She gasped softly as he slowly began squeezing more of her soft mound in his long, skilled fingers. He smiled at her, and cupped her big breast in his palm, then began kneading it gently, pushing it upwards so her breast bulged upwards.

"I think they're right - these may be fake. They feel awfully firm," he said, leisurely switching to her other breast, cupping and squeezing that one as well. Kairen's body lurched again, and she felt the Deacon's fingers now regularly rubbing against the bare flesh of her thigh above her stocking.

"Take out our cocks for us Kairen," the Deacon said softly, but there was no doubt it was a command. Steve smiled at her, and caught the little zipper at the top of her dress, then casually pulled it down to her lower tummy.

"I - I really don't think this is appropriate!" She said miserably, and watched silently as Steve began spreading the halves of her dress apart so the men could clearly see her small, half cup bra. She groaned again, and despite herself found her fingers at the Deacon's belt. She was blushing furiously as she tugged at his belt, and tried to ignore the fact that both men were staring hungrily at her dream tits.

They were the size of small coconuts, and her nut brown nipples were right at the edge of her bra. She realized the little bra really was rather slutty looking, but she thought to herself that it wouldn't really have made a difference.

The belt came loose, and she bit her lip again as her slim fingers found the button of his trousers.

"Uh, uhnnnnnnnnn, ohhhhhhh," she moaned as Steve's hand finally slipped upward. He casually pulled her right bra cup down so her firm, soft breast popped out, and then he was cupping her soft, resilient flesh in hand, molding and kneading it strongly as she drew the Deacon's zipper down over his raging hardon.

"I'll - I'll just take them out from a moment and then I can leave, right?" She gasped softly as Steve's fingers drove her out of her mind. She felt the Deacon's cock spring free, and started working on Steve's belt with her left hand. In a moment his cock was also unfettered, and she swallowed thickly as she touched the two raging cocks.

"Jack us off, Kairen" Steve said bluntly, and began shaking one of her firm, big breasts by her swollen supersensitive nipple so that the soft globe shook and shuddered deliciously. She shook her head, but a moment later found herself wrapping her long fingers around the men's bulky cocks.

Every time Steve touched her nipples huge bolts of lust were now shooting through her swollen, perfect tits to her now thoroughly wet pussy.

"This looks a little awkward for her, Steve," the Deacon said, and she breathed a sigh of relief that one of the men was finally going to put a stop to this insane game they were playing. She was running both hands up and down the men's peckers, going all the way to their knobs and squeezing them, then running her small sweaty hands back to the base of the giant cocks. Steve's was a bit longer, at least ten or eleven inches, but the Deacon's was fatter around, and still nearly as long as Steve's.

"Thank you, Deacon," she breathed heavily, but did not stop running her hands up and down their bulky cocks; they were becoming somewhat sticky with the men's pre-cum.

"Here, Kairen, lay on your side a bit, and just concentrate on Steve for a moment," he said, and Steve slid away from her so she had room to lay down on her left elbow. She wasn't sure what to do till the Deacon guided her trembling right hand to Steve's fat rod, and then she felt him pushing the dress up around her waist so that her skimpy panties were completely visible!

She clenched her jaws - Steve now had both of her heaving breasts in his hands, and he was slowly driving her crazier and crazier. She felt a giant pressure building in her, and then she felt the Deacon's hand slide up the back of her right thigh, onto her bare flesh above the stocking and then he cupped and kneaded her ass.

Kairen wailed softly, and grunted as her body lurched into one of the most intense orgasms of her life (not that there had been many others!). It left her trembling and shaking on the couch, and she gradually came out of the orgasm realizing that she was still jacking Steve off with her right hand. She had leaned over a bit further, and her soft cheek brushed against the tip of his leaking cock.

She drew back slightly, but quickly realized that one of Steve's hands had once again slid up the back of her neck, and that his fingers had curled into her hair.

"Lick the precum off for me, Kairen," he commanded, and pushed her head back downwards. At the same time she felt the Deacon spreading her long thighs apart, and then he was slipping a hot, skilled hand over her panty clad pussy for the first time. She blew out a deep breath, and did not resist as Steve guided her gasping, half open lips to his fat, leaking cock crown.

The bulbous purple head bumped into her wide, pouty, luscious lips as Deacon Monroe's hand began rubbing her juicy pussy a bit harder, and she barely had time to realize she was going to have another orgasm as Steve's lemon shaped knob pushed her jaws a bit further apart.

As the orgasm shook her slight frame, making her grunt and writhe on the couch, she found herself wrapping her lips around her teeth as Steve pushed downwards, forcing two, then three inches into her now wide open mouth. The feel of his fat, leaking cock crown on her writhing tongue made this orgasm even longer than the last one, and she started sucking and licking on the fat knob and the shaft as he began casually pulling her pretty head up and down, now sinking four, then five inches into her gently sucking mouth. She had braced herself with her hands, and then she felt the Deacon rearranging her, so she was on her hands and knees.

She was not aware he had pulled her panties to the side until she felt something hard and fat probing at her sopping wet, trembling pussy. Steve's soft cock mallet was hitting the back of her throat regularly now, and she was trying not to make gagging noises. She slurped a bit harder on his now steadily leaking boner, and could not stop the sick urge to lean backwards a bit, forcing her tight, juicy pussy further onto the Deacon's raging, fat cock.

She moaned and grunted around the mouthful of prick, and then nearly blacked out when the Deacon began gradually fucking her harder. 'God this pussy is tight as a mother fucker Kairen! I bet you don't even fuck that prick of a boyfriend do you!"

She shook her head as well as she could as she bobbed it up and down Steve's schlong. Spit and precum were dripping out of her mouth, and her tongue curled around the fat shaft as she sucked it in and out of her mouth, and then as the Deacon's loins began slapping into her ass, and his balls against her clit his fat jerking cock made it past her gag reflex and forced its way into her throat!

She realized she hadn't even choked that time, and when she drew her head up she found that his fat cock was now spitting copious amount of thick fluid into her mouth. She found herself swallowing frantically for some reason as the Deacon began railing her harder, and another orgasm rippled through her lithe frame as both men got off into her trembling, curvy body!

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12