The Deacon Ch. 03

Story Info
Kairen gets in trouble fundraising!
3.3k words
4.64
41k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

Kairen was out fundraising again; she had determined that she was going to stay out of trouble; the way those two men had fucked her brains out while her fiancé was talking to one their wives had been horrible! She forgot how many times she had cum; for some reason she just couldn't seem to stop some men when they really took time to look at her and notice her.

She knew she had to be getting a reputation around church as well; the other day she had been doing work in the children's room when 2 middle aged husbands had found her in the room. Of course, it all started innocently enough, they had been talking less than 10 minutes when one of the men said she looked tense, slipped behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. Ten minutes later she had been sitting on his dick while his friend fucked her gasping, slurping mouth and throat.

Since then she had been very careful about working alone, and had tried to stay with Tad as much as possible. Today was going great, but as they started to walk to the next house Tad got a call. He talked for several minutes, and then hung up the phone. "I have to call an Uber, I gotta go in to work," he said, and then said in a rather condescending tone, "Why don't you just drive home? I don't want you out here alone, especially with the dress you have on under that coat!"

"What's wrong with my dress?" Kairen asked; she had on the same waist length coat she had had on the other day when the two men had fucked her in the barn, but the dress that she had on was much more modest - what she had been wearing that day really had been quite scandalous.

Tad just shook his head, and then an Uber was pulling up. "Just go home, Kairen, I'll call you after work!" He ordered her.

She held the coat open and looked down at her dress; it was rather shapeless, but she realized it was kind of like the loose sweater she had been wearing when Steve and Matt had made her suck their cocks in the church office. She blushed deeply; the dress was loose but it accentuated her large breasts perfectly, and like the sweater you could see where her generous soft tits pushed over the edge of the little half bra she was wearing. For some reason she had really taken to those, and to garters and stockings.

This dress was more modest though - it just showed a hint of cleavage, and almost came to her knees, except when she sat down, then it actually rode up to her mid thighs. She found herself fiddling with the next button, and accidentally loosened it; this did show off a bit more of her cleavage. She bit her lip, and then decided she would keep going. She shrugged off the outer coat - the dress was certainly respectable enough! She said to herself, and turned around to find three guys walking towards her, smiling at her.

"Hi, we noticed you getting in an argument with that guy," a handsome young black man was speaking; he was dressed nicely and had a wide, genuine smile. There was a tall, thickly built Hispanic looking guy, and a skinny white guy holding a camcorder of some sort.

Kairen looked a bit uncertainly at the camera, then put on her best smile.

"We weren't really arguing - that was my fiancé, we were out selling raffle tickets and he had to go into work. He wanted me to go on home, but I wanted to stick with it for at least one more house - do you guys want to buy some?" She asked hopefully, and found herself bouncing up and down slightly on her toes. When she realized it was making her breasts bounce as well, she stopped with a deep blush and noticed all the men were staring at her big swaying knockers.

"Well, why don't we go up to our house and we can take a look at them? This is Eddy by the way, he's filming a documentary. My name is James and this is Luis."

"I'm please to meet you!" Kairen smiled, and shook the men's hands. She followed them to the house; Eddy dropped behind so he could shoot the three of them walking together. This was a nice neighborhood, and the house they led her to was one of the biggest on the block, with a wide foyer and a huge living room scattered with comfortable couches and chairs. There was another man there, an older man in his forties with graying hair and a hard hatchet face. He was fiddling with another camera.

"So, the raffle tickets are for a missionary in south America, and you get a chance to win all kinds of prizes!" Kairen said. The older man was ignoring her completely, and Eddy didn't say anything, just stayed behind his camera as she talked to James and Luis.

"How much are they?" Luis asked as James fixed drinks. He handed her one, and Kairen took a sip, then raised her hand to her chest - the drink was strong with liquor!

"I thought you said this was iced tea!"

"No, I said it was a Long Island iced tea," James smiled at her. "Take another sip, it really is delicious." He had also added a small amount of X and coke to the drink; she would never notice the flavor against the strong liquor. He shot a glance at the older man and then smiled at Kairen as she took another long sip.

"That really is good," she said, and he noticed that she was toying with the next button on her dress. It looked like they might have found the afternoons film!

The tall imposing looking older man had walked up; "'Well, why don't you hang out here and have a few? We'll make sure you get home OK, and if you take part in our little documentary we'll buy the last of your tickets - how many do you have left?"

"Oh! Uhm, a hundred I think - they're five dollars each!" She said. She liked the way the older man stared her in the eyes, but at his intense gaze she felt a small shiver race through her. A small part of her brain whispered to her that this was not a good idea, but she thought everything seemed normal enough.

"Oh yeah, we can do that - by the way, I'm Jake." He took a giant wad of cash out of his pocket and quickly counted out 5 hundred dollar bills.

Kairen blinked at the large display of money. She wondered what these guys did for a living but thought asking would be rude. She sipped her drink while James and Luis kept asking her questions, about when she going to get married, how she had met her husband and her life in general.

A few minutes later Jake came back, and laid a form on the counter. "Just sign this Kairen, it's just a standard release," he said, and rubbed her back as she signed at the bottom of the form.

"Umm, is this really necessary?" she asked after she had already signed the paper, turning towards James as she did so. The hand that had been on her back slid around to her flank, and he rubbed it down over her hip, then traced the small garter belt he found in the curve of her waist. Kairen blushed, but decided to ignore the man's hand. After all, she had been the one who turned!

"It's just standard video stuff - we are gathering a lot of videos of women and men, talking about their lives, their dreams, stuff like that." He gave the curve of her hip a bit of a squeeze. "James why don't you fix her another drink, and then we'll go sit down on the couch?"

Kairen swallowed thickly as Jake led her over to one of the couches. She hadn't realized it before, but this couch was lit up by some rather bright track lights, and the bigger tripod camera was set up here as well. She finished her first drink as James switched it out, and then he and Luis were sitting on the couch on either side of her. Jake was now behind the stationary camera, and Eddy still wandered around with the handheld camera.

They continued talking about all sorts of things, and at some point Jake brought Kairen yet another drink. She realized she was getting quite tipsy, but she was also feeling a bit zingy; her skin seemed to be supersensitive and glowing.

"You don't see many women wearing stockings anymore," Luis said, and then he reached out and laid his big, tanned hand on her lower thigh just above her knee. "These feel really nice!" His big hand brushed against her skirt, and Kairen had a sudden flash of how the Deacon and Steve had seduced her at the church in much the same situation; without, of course, the cameras or the extra men!

She tried to control her breathing, and found herself fiddling with the next button in line as Luis' hand became more familiar on her firm thigh.

"Um, thanks, I guess it's important to me how I look," she said softly.

"Even when it comes to underwear, huh?" James said from the other side of her. He had been rubbing her arm with his fingertips, and as she glanced over at him his fingers slipped forward a bit further and just barely grazed against the side of her breast. She frowned up at him as his fingers instantly withdrew. God, she was high!

"Umm, yeah, I guess so," she said softly, and tried to ignore the fact that Luis' hand was pushing a bit harder against her skirt. She thought it odd that the men would be touching her and Jake wasn't saying anything, and shrugged to herself. She felt her dress shift slightly, and realized she had accidentally unfastened another button! Now a good amount of her cleavage was visible, she thought almost to her bra, but with one hand holding the drink she couldn't fasten the button back up.

She just decided to ignore it, the men seemed not to notice. Luis said, "So, are these panty hose or garters and stockings?"

Normally Kairen would never answer such a question, but the drinks had her quite buzzed. Even as she answered she found herself again thinking she should now get up and leave.

"They - they're garter belt and stockings," she said, and felt James' fingers once again against the side of her breast, but this time they actually began pressing into her soft flesh, not just rubbing against it.

"That seems like a super sexy bra you have on too - does your husband like it that you dress up like a slut under your little church dress?" He asked, his fingers growing a bit bolder on her flushed, super sensitive flesh.

"I - I really don't - uhnn, ummm," Kairen trailed off as Luis reached over, and undid the bottom button on her dress, exposing more of her legs encased in the silky stockings. His hand immediately began rubbing her thigh again.

Kairen tried to casually brush James hand away from her swelling breast - her body was starting to throb with her heartbeat. She realized she did not know what to do with her hands, and then she finally said, "He hasn't seen it yet, and anyway, I don't think it's very - what you said!" She gasped. Her hands fell back to her lap, and James' fingertips were immediately back to rubbing the sides of her soft breast. Her skin felt tremendously sensitive. Luis' hand on her thigh had her breath coming in sharp little pants now, and her breasts were shooting bolts of lust down through her tummy.

She bit her lip, and asked Jake: "Is this normal, for the guys to be touching me like this?" She asked, once again trying to casually brush James' fingers away. Once again, when she lowered her hands his hand slipped back up, but now he began rubbing the tip of her globe with his palm. She grunted and whimpered slightly, and tried to keep from arching her back for the man.

"Why don't you let us see your bra, honey? It's OK!" Jake said, then told James to unfasten another button on her dress. "That's OK isn't it Kairen?" He asked.

Kairen just sat there stunned as James reached over and flicked another button open, and then blinked and blew out a big breath when Luis did the same. Her legs were exposed now almost to the dark band at the top of her stockings, and she was beginning to feel like her big firm breasts were on display; the little bra did push them up and out quite a bit further than normal.

This time it seemed perfectly natural when James slipped his hand back to the front of her breast, and began lightly flicking and then twisting her stiffening nipple. Kairen made a small whimpering sound, and shot him a shy look but did not try to push his hand away at all, and she decided not to mention Luis' hand becoming quite a bit bolder on her lithe thigh, he was kneading her soft flesh strongly now, and slipping his hand further to the inside of her legs. This caused her thighs to part slightly, giving his hand more room. It did feel wonderful through the silky stocking!

"I - uhnnn, um, oh! I think that's far enough, guys!" She tried to make her voice strong.

"Don't worry Kairen - guys, undo another button each why don't you?" Jake said, and Luis immediately flipped another button open at the bottom of the dress while James smiled at her and quickly opened another one. Almost all of her bursting breasts and a good portion of her bra were now on display, and James unfastened another one without being told, then pushed the dress down far enough so that her bra and amazing tits were on full display.

Kairen could not catch her breath, and when James asked if she liked giving blowjobs she told the truth without thinking: "Sometimes when guys are making me suck their cocks I can't stop cumming," she said shyly, and then let her eyes close as James reached into her left bra cup and pulled her firm breast out by her engorged, super-sensitive nipple.

She clenched her jaws as James began tugging and twisting on the strawberry sized bud, and then he was cupping her shuddering mound in his hand and began squeezing it strongly, sinking his fingers into her impossibly soft but firm tit globe while she sat there panting heavily.

Luis undid another button, and then another till her smooth white thighs above the stockings were exposed, then he unfastened the next one and Kairen realized that her skimpy white panties were also visible. "How often do guys make you suck their cocks, Kairen?" Jake asked as Luis smiled at her, then reached up and began rubbing two of his fingers over her silky panties and wet, throbbing pussy.

"Ohn, fuck, ohn, oh, ummmmmm, it just happens sometimes!" She gasped. She twisted and writhed, but realized all that did was put her in a better position so Luis fingers could get at her pussy easier.

"When was the last time?" James asked, freeing her other breast as well, and then he was rolling and mauling both of her big round breasts. Kairen twisted and lurched on the couch.

"My - my landlord came and fixed my water heater on Sunday," she gasped, and then rocketed into an orgasm as Luis' skilled fingers pulled her panties to one side and began teasing her puffy, moist cuntlips and swollen clitoris!

Kairen grunted and groaned her way through another orgasm; she realized she was arching her body as Luis finger banged her tight, juicy pussy, and she finally came down from the orgasm. She looked around, embarrassed, and realized that her dress was now completely open.

"So, how did he make you suck his dick?" James asked, standing her up and peeling the useless dress from her shoulders, then he unclipped her bra so that her breasts wobbled completely free on her fine boned chest.

Kairen looked around, barely believing what was happening. "He, umm, he finished, ohh, oooo, ohn, please, James, my nipples are so sensitive, I don't think I can stay standing if you keep pinching them like that! Anyway, he said - he said I was acting like a whore, and he pushed me down on my knees and told me to take his cock out and try to swallow it like a good little whore should." She finished in a whisper, and then from behind her Luis said:

"Hey, I have an idea! Have you ever heard of a reverse cowgirl, Kairen?" Kairen looked behind her and was shocked to see the man had stripped naked, he had a fat ten inch cock sticking straight out from his body.

"Umm, no, I haven't," she said. Her pussy was starting to pulse again from James rough tit play, and she frowned prettily as Luis laid down on the floor.

"Here ya go, Kairen, there you go, yes, straddle him just like this - now, sit right down on Luis' big ole cock, there ya go!"

Kairen shook her head and protested ineffectually, and then Luis was grabbing her hips and guiding her down. She felt his fat knob against her mushy, pouting pussy lips and let out a long moan as he slowly pulled her down on his shaft, then began moving underneath her. Before she knew it she had her pussy stretched out and his flexing rock hard prick was making her head spin again.

She looked back at James and saw that he too had taken his clothes off, he stepped up to her, grabbed her hair in two handfuls and then was pulling her head forward. Her gasping mouth bumped into his fat leaking cock crown, and Kairen braced herself on Luis' thighs as James pushed his cock head harder against her plump lips. She let her mouth droop open a bit, and then his fat shaft was invading her watering mouth.

Kairen shut her eyes again, and could not stop the sick urge to begin swiveling her hips, riding Luis' cock as James began guiding her gasping mouth up and down on his rod.

Kairen could feel his jizz beginning to leak out onto her tongue, and she began slurping softly as his staff as he began sinking more of it into her mouth. As Luis began actually bouncing her off and onto his magical prick she began cumming again, and started automatically deep throating James, barely gagging as he slid his fat cock into her throat repeatedly. He pulled out one time and Kairen found his fat dick was spitting his cum into her mouth. She swallowed frantically, without thought, and then gasped and moaned as Luis quickly repositioned her on all fours so that he was fucking her doggy style.

She blinked as another man, Eddy, the skinny white guy, came and sat in front of her and pulled out an impressive eight inch cock. She immediately bent and began bobbing her head in time with Luis thrusts, sucking and slurping on the nicely shaped shaft until the young man grunted and shot a huge stream of cum into her mouth.

After that she lost track of the number of positions she had been forced assume. The tall gray haired man handed her another $1000 dollars after cleaning her up, making her dress up in a girl scout uniform, and then fucking her solo for nearly an hour in every position imaginable.

She had to admit, she had a great time pretending to be the naïve girl scout - thanks goodness she wasn't like that in real life!

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers