The Deadworld Chronicles: DOR 01

Story Info
This is the first chapter of Dawn Of The Rising.
4.9k words
4.17
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers

THE DEADWORLD CHRONICLES

"Dawn Of The Rising"

This is the first chapter of Dawn Of The Rising, book I in The Deadworld Chronicles. Not all chapters will be placed in Erotic Horror so if you find yourself interested in the following, then keep an eye out, for as often as I can I'll post these chapters unedited and roughly written in the style most authors on this site are accustomed to.

This is a note from the Author...

For a time stories like these have held deep in my mind just bursting to be free, stories of erotica, without the mindless onslaughts of Huge tits and gigantic cocks featured in "I have your pizza and here's the sausage" drones, but actual erotica, places and times when sex would find itself in most cases between those who least expect it and attempt to resist it...as an Omnipotalist, my views on religion, politics, and social order are quite different from that of others, I live by logic and realism while dreaming with my head in the clouds my feet firmly on the group, so my tales may cross different forms of social taboos but all in all, these stories will evolve the characters into places that remain unfounded.

As for this story, it stems from my love of Zombie Apocalypse movies (which I hope will never go by way of the Vampire literary as it has of late and become fodder for tween brats who dream of glittery boy toy supernaturals with heavy personal drama and preteen merch peddlers) and erotica...

The Deadworld Chronicles I hope to be just the beginning of a series of stories features my views on mistakes and of course favorite expressions of various zombie films from Night of the Living Dead all the way to the recent television masterpiece The Walking Dead...also with the erotica placed into the story I'd like to say – what the hell is up with porn directors? Its not rocket science to make an erotic picture featuring zombie's...the fantasy is NOT the fuck the zombies but being in that situation of intense dread and hopeless survival driving you to the frenzy of lust in the arms of your co-dependent in said times while the danger lurks beyond the thin walls that separate you.

Two things before we being...one: you'll notice some incest in these stories, that's part of the premise, and though some characters featured will be underaged, any form of sexual conduct involving said characters if any will be at all, will be implied for the story arches, and not detailed for purposes of erotica, as some sex will be through out for most characters, implied, the detailed scenes will be tastefully written and necessary for the story lines... two: I like providing good character visuals for my readers so I've selected characters to be represented for imagination by some of my favorite pornstars... if you are not familiar with any of the ones named then type the name at freeones.com

Enjoy...

Cast of Characters:

Lexi Ferro : Sasha Grey
Janet Creyn : Rebecca Bardoux
Shannon Sullivan : Brittany O'Connell
Geri Sullivan : Faye Reagan
Molly Sullivan : Stephanie Renee
Dan Trent : Voodoo
Adam Donovan : Evan Stone
Ron Jeremy : Ron Jeremy
Tom Byron : Tom Byron

Chapter One

I.

Sleep, Lexi...daddy will protect you Frankie held his head in his hands trembling with fatigue and nausea. Sleep would not come, not now, maybe never again, was the constant ramble of thoughts plaguing Franklin Fredrick Ferro who sat upon the foldout bench in front of the fire flickering through the darkness ...the fire... his nineteen year old daughter Lexi sleeping fitfully, no doubt replaying the images in her dreams, giving testament to Gods mercilessness and inept willingness to spare the poor girl just a few hours sleep away from the horrors of the days past.

Mrs. Shannon Sullivan (who slept spooned to her younger daughter Molly) knew Frankie's agony at being a parent desperate to protect their child from this ...this...HORROR... indescribable and unrelenting. Yet her pain could not reach his, for BOTH of her children were alive, and with her for the moment. She did not have to witness the events as he did that day...the day the world died and the remnants scattered to hide. Where are you god? You awful fuck! His mind yelled into the silent darkness ...the fire... it was impossible to escape these thoughts, especially when sleep was gone.

Sleep, precious, daddy will watch you, you'll be safe under the light of the fire...the fire...Geri Sullivan was in the minivan listening to her ipod trying to drown out the world and all that's transpired since the day she was suppose to go with her friends Natty and Michelle to the Providence Plaza and Shopping Mall Center to get some Fruitees Shakes, scour the Lady Solewear, watch the nerds try pathetically to pick up dates outside the Off-Topic, and hopefully just god willing Blake Coltier would show his face and apologize for standing her up the night before and beg for another chance so that she could salvage her position as a senior by blowing him off completely, of course only for a few days to let him sweat it out and then spend her last year of Highschool (which she should have graduated a year before but failed to do so) as first lady of senior class. Shannon had begged her to sleep next to her and Molly for the night but the stubborn girl just huffed and stormed into the minivan with a sour look in Frank's direction, sour and vastly unforgiving.

Frank looked towards Adam Donovan propped up against a tree a few feet from his silver RAV4 a rifle in his arms pointed away resting against his left shoulder, no doubt exhausted from the trek it took to arrive at this site, guns blazing and firing in every direction till they were safely away ...the fire...he had kept the rear for both vehicles on their escape, ridding lonely for the first time since the whole world had died. From the rear view mirror Frank could see how badly Adam wanted to cry...as bout as bad as Frankie did now, all the events of this last day proved that it was far from over for these survivors. Far from fucking over indeed...

Slipping down the bench onto the ground, he leaned his tired head against the seat and stared at his sleeping daughter, her beautiful face marred by dirt and tears, a face that belonged to the only piece of his heart that he had left, having felt the terrible break that shattered within his breast not more than a week ago when it all fell apart. That beautiful face, those cat eyes draped with dark hair, that slender form of a girlish youth yet harvested by the dregs of time, now faced with her father, the uncertain future of futile efforts and harrowing losses that would plague them for long yet to come, if that future would even come. The only way was...to survive...the fire...survive.

II.

Franklin Ferro, known to his friends as Frank Freddy, to the FED's as Frankie Two Irons, Frankie The Crow, a man who'd never had qualms about killing. This of course was a sad statement for the FBI, as Frank never killed an innocent person in his life, of course the lines of innocence are drawn differently by one person after another, he followed one of the most basic rules handed down wiseguy to wiseguy in what he and his called "This Thing of Ours" and that was to keep the killing amongst their own kind...it was always simple, take a vow, get your button, don't break the vow, and if you break a rule, break it right or guys like Frank Freddy would be the last you'd ever see before the devil carried you to Sheol.

It wasn't the life he'd wanted but given the history, he was one of the few who had no choice in the matter...a nine year old boy abandoned outside a Loftmart Superstore in the middle of a southern California desert hovel like Yucca Valley, with his twin sister Fiona, was not a prime candidate for a cushy lifestyle. No, that day mom left them both to find for themselves was the day that birthed a survivor, a killer...it all began when four men pulled up in a van, snatching the two off the road, a night filled with depravity and agony that found the two young children once more left on the side of the hot desert road. Scarcely able to move naught but his right arm, Frankie crawled to his sweet twin and held her in her final breaths before someone would dare stop and offer help. The last time he'd ever be near her...to this day he could not find what paupers grave they'd given her, no picture, nothing but a tiny little keepsake being a torn piece of her shirt sleeve when the paramedics had tried to separate them that one final time. Since then, he'd found himself escaping sexual abuse in a children's home in Chicago, to living on the streets of New York... his only ace card was the fact that not only was he full blooded Italian, but that he spoke fluent in the dialects of his grandparents on both sides, mother being Sicily and father from Naples. He had grown hard, rough, and with the edge to do what ever it took to survive.

At age thirteen he met Jean Capolongo, brother of John Capolongo who in six years would become the Boss of the most prestigious family in New York, thus officially becoming the Capolongo family. Floracuzo family enforcer Ercole de Fitti had introduced him to Jean as a prospective look out for the girls that walked Mason Ave at night to make those dollars these mobsters coveted so dearly. All he had to do was whistle if comes were rolling down the road, or shout off if a customer was getting too rough with one of the girls. De Fitti would have made Frankie a Floracuzo associate had he not been pinched by the FED's for trafficking speed, then been taken for a ride the moment he was free... a term meaning to be taken somewhere and killed... Ercole was not a talker, but Dominic Floracuzo was young, ruthless, and sure as hell not taking any chances. The Santana's and the Croface's were not seeing eye to eye with anyone associated with the Capo's or the Floracuzo's so going there was not an option, and the Marlomarese didn't even know he existed, so Jean was the only friend Frankie could turn to for work...

Ferro quickly rose through the ranks of the Capolongo associates, even marveling at the great year he had when he met Sophia Santana, half sister of Freddy Santana (often called Freddy Spictana) cause American Italians associated the name Santana with Spanish ancestry, but the name had originated in Sicily long before Spain, then Mexico, and Latin America. John and Jean warned that Frankie should choose someone else cause the girl was only half Italian and no respecting family would take a Half-Ginzo like his son would be, but Frank didn't care, an Italian girl with milky white skin, and Irish green cat eyes like Sophia's was too good to pass up.

They married, and the same year his son was born, so were his twin nephew and niece, children of Freddy Santana, who ended a century long feud by naming Dominic Floracuzo godfather to his son, and Diego, (Dominic's younger brother) Godfather to his daughter. The Capolongo and Floracuzo's stropped arguing with the Santana's and Croface families. The Five families got peace and watched amused as the world believed the mafia dead, when in truth, only the weaker fucks went down. A great year indeed for the families, and now Freddy who'd joined the Santana's and even became Freddy's underboss shortly after the commission opened the books finally.

His only shame at the time had been knowing the truth of his nephew and niece, the nights Frank and Karen, (Freddy's wife) spent alone together, knowing full well they were not in love, but wanted to sate their lust with each other...the only time he'd ever been unfaithful to Sophia.

The world seem to fall apart when Freddy was arrested by the FBI on RICO violations and to keep a distance between the media frenzy that followed and the family, Frankie was ordered to give Vinny Gallo the reigns of the family as acting boss, and to remain as Vinny's underboss for the time being. As soon as Gallo learned that Frank was calling the real shots while he was simply a lightning rod for the FED's, Vinny had two of Frankie's closest friends killed and set out a hit for Frankie as well...

Seeing this coming, Ferro took off for Southern California, strangely where all his hell began, in Twentynine Palms and Wonder Valley were he could hide with Sophia, Lexi who had just turned eighteen, and their seven year old daughter Amber. Their son, who'd disappeared to San Francisco a year ago following a fight they'd had about his sexuality and desire to change his gender, refused to hide with them while a feud played out between the factions until the FBI cleaned up a few broken records, and all could be set back in line...Frank couldn't help but worry that the day was fast approaching that federal agents would haul him away for his own trial that would leave him in prison for the rest of his life...he could see his daughters futures now "Growing up Ferro" reality TV spectacles.

These worries went up in flames the morning Frank came home to sleep off a hangover after spending a night drinking with the Marines at a farewell party on Sun Valley Dr...noon approached and he was jolted from his sleep by the sounds of screaming outside of his window.

No fucking way!!! His mind shrieked They didn't find me, and they'd never go after the girls! We have RULES!!! He jumped from his bed pistol in hand and ran outside to the last sight he'd ever have of his beautiful Sophia and sweet Amber.

Sophia was lying lifeless on the faux grass lawn with her eyes wide open and hallow, Amber's small form was lying over her mother, her pale jaw gnawed into her mothers flesh before she turned a sickly torn half face towards her father and with a gruttled death groan and stalked towards him. A bullet rang out striking her behind in the skull dropping the blood covered youth near her dead mother. A young marine named Oswald, from the party last night, held the rifle, catching eyes with the stricken Franklin, seeming to call out to Frank who stood unhearing, unmoving, as he watched helpless. His eyes scanning over the scene down the road sloping south on Two Mile to behold many that looked like his daughter did attacking the frightened and panicked, Oswald was shooting the attacking hordes with impressive precision.

The images from the countless movies and comic books flashed in his mind watching the horror with breathless stoic motion. "No." he whisper "No...impossi...no...not...this...not this."

Frank's fears were brought to reality as he looked down to see his wife rising from her corpse state with empty hunger in her dead eyes, narrowed on him for only seconds before she dropped with the loud blast from Oswald's rifle.

"FUCK!" Frank shrieked raising his pistol in Oswald's direction who had not a moment to react before Franklin fired three shots dropping the young Marine half dead, to be covered by the attacking dead, devouring his flesh as he died.

...the fire...

Frank heard shrieks from his car just a few feet away to see Lexi in the back seat with the windows up, and two attacking walkers trying to get in. Taking his breath deep and painful down his chest, Frankie raced towards the attackers and fired into their bodies, too absent of mind at first to remember the aim must be hire, as they turned towards him. Firing again he dropped em both and ran into the 99 Blue Saturn his daughter was hiding in, unable to get her to look up at him, he smashed the passenger side window in and climbed inside, to start the motor...

"LEXI! LEXI!" he yelled for her attention "Shit!" he cursed at his unsuccessful attempts to get her to acknowledge him, so he gunned it in reverse and sped off, going left on Adobe, to find the entire desert town in the throws of the horror. The chubby guy that worked the fast food drive through down the road was swinging a heavy bat at all the risen that came at him, only to be tackled down and devoured.

Driving fast, watching many he'd come to know in the months they'd lived here dying or dead and invading as he sped on down the long road hill towards the Base, watching horrified from the miles away to see the entire Marine base up in smoke, before turning right on Amboy and speeding through the sparsely inhabited highway town of Wonder Valley into the direction of the almost Ghost town of Amboy...the half hour drive was silent save the thumping of Frankie's heart and the stifled sobs of his sweet little Lexi.

"You'll be safe, baby." He started hoarsely with a great throb in his head "I wont let anything happen to you sweetie! Daddy wont them hurt you, daddy wont, daddy wont, daddy wont" he repeated those two words for how long he could not know, for his mind was stuck with the images of Sophia and Amber, and strangely those days his three babies were born, how small they were, how he melted for them, even him...his son...somewhere scared and alone, maybe now a daughter, but still his baby...oh god he thought why the fuck is this really happening?

III.

What should have been a safe empty hiding ground in the town of Amboy was filled to the brim to exploding with many marines and military personal who had the same bad idea. Frank found a place to pull over long enough to pull a few weapons off the street, more than likely discarded by soldiers who were dragged away in the throws of being eating alive, judging by the blood stained tracks leading off the roads. Lexi had regained enough of her senses to whimper and squeal at her papa to keep driving, don't stop the car...

He headed north towards Barstow where he found the town to be almost completely deserted and devoid of life, it was in Barstow he happened upon the Western-Flats Apartment complex. Gated by primitive but effective enough chain linked fencing, he'd only need to find a way in quietly and quickly with Lexi behind him, and keep as silent as a mouse the entire way in till they found a place to board up and properly hole up in for the time being. Remarkably the survivor in him traded knowledge with the zombie movie fan to piece together every little detail of outliving this incredibly unbelievable event that still seemed far to unreal to even be happening. His mind was a whirl with these details, so much so that he fought to keep Sophia, Amber and...and him...out of mind just enough to secure his only treasure he still possessed...Lexi, sweet Alexis, who more and more looked just like her aunt whom she'd never met, that still held dearly to her fathers heart after so many years...Lexi just HAD to live.

The climb over the fence was awkward to say the least when the back of Lexi's jeans snagged and made a small rip over the left bum under the back pocket, not too wide, but enough to show the white and pale faded blue stripped underwear to anyone who took a close eyeful. No blush, no embarrassment, just fear, unabashed and terrible fear rushing through the man and his daughter as the links rattled breaking the silence with a deafening tink-tink-rink, that caused their hearts to stop mid-breath momentarily, and look about, before she hurried and left herself fall into his embrace, her ankle smacking the hard grass mound with the plunge.

By the time they'd reached apartment 9C on the third floor, Frank had killed or at least finished three walking corpses with melee attacks, using a discarded baseball bat found by the swing set of the apartment play area, for fear of the attention they'd attract with any unwanted noise found at the end of a gunshot blast echoing over the desert valley, that would most certainly alert any and all possible Deaders (as Frank called them in mind, aside from Zombies, Walkers, Stinkers, Stenches, Groaning, and Draggers) still in the area; Not to mention the need to conserve ammo. Back in Amboy he managed to get five military issued assault rifles, two AKM63's, a Beretta Model 59, a bull-pup Bushmaster M17S, a Colt M4 Carbine, as well as handguns, three Browning Model 1903's, with his own .45. He had a nice arsenal but the trek into Western-Flats required that he leave most of it in the car under the backseat, carrying only one Browning, the .45 he gave to Lexi, and the Beretta 59 over his shoulder, so a large scale Dead invasion at the moment was not a good idea. He'd go back for the others later, as soon as he found a way, but the apartment came first.

Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers
12