The Deal

Story Info
I had no real idea of what lay ahead.
1.9k words
4.21
12.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J

I had no real idea of what lay ahead but I knew it was going to be something exacting. Andrew was alone at home, and he told me to be ready for him at 7.00pm when he would pick me up.

I saw the headlights of his car light up the wall. He was here. I picked up my overnight bag and dashed to the door, realising at the last minute that I still had my knickers on. I quickly took them off and buttoned up my jeans again.

The last time I had forgotten that rule he'd hit me so hard with his belt I was still sitting uncomfortably at work two days later...

A

She came running out of the door and towards the car. I quickly pulled her back into the house and forced her to her knees, pushing my already erect cock into her open, willing mouth, and fucked her face for several minutes. After she had swallowed all of my cum, I told her to stand, and take all her clothes off.

I lifted her up and carried her to the car, strapped her in tightly with the seat belt, and put a blindfold over her eyes. She knew better than to speak, but I could see she was anxious. I knew this was a risk, but I wanted to push her boundaries tonight, to see if I could finally push her somewhere where she lost control and could no longer cope with the challenge. It hadn't happened yet, and this made me alternately pleased, angry, determined, and certain that we would reach a point of no return at some stage.

The roads were quiet. My fingers were inside her almost all the way. She would have expected no less.

I backed into my drive and opened the garage door, and unbuckled her seat belt. It had made delicious red marks on her breast and tummy and arms. It looked like I'd already had her tied up tight.

But there would be no bondage tonight. It would be all about using her, fucking her, making her a cock-hungry, sperm-drenched slut.

I carried her through the garage through the garden, into the conservatory and then into the dining room, where I finally let her stand. She looked so vulnerable and helpless, standing naked on the polished floorboards. Blindfolded, open, and waiting.

I spent an age circling her, inspecting her, pinching her, stroking her, almost making her come at one stage. The heating was off. It was cold. Her nipples were erect; there were goose pimples on her skin, from the cold, or from excitement- or from fear?

J

I stood there waiting, while he probed me, putting his hand on my pussy, fingers entering, exploring, insistent, and urgent.

I struggled to stand. I was so excited and turned on. The only time he spoke was to say the same thing, over and over again. 'Wider'. And I accommodated his demands, spreading my legs wider and wider for him, allowing his fingers to invade me deeper and further.

Suddenly his fingers left me, replaced by a tongue. Insistent. Delicious. Never-ending. He was always so good at this. No matter how hard he punished me, I always came back for more. For this.

I kept spreading my legs wider and wider, opening myself up more and more for him, wanted him to devour me with his tongue. Fuck, I wanted this. I came so quickly it surprised me, a short, sharp sensation, almost knocking me down. My knees buckled and I gasped out loud. The tongue stopped. I shivered with the aftershocks of my orgasm, momentarily lost in my own thoughts. Then I heard footsteps. I think he'd gone out.

A

I wanted her to come. I loved giving her pleasure. But I loved hurting her too, loved the look of surprise and shock on her face, loved the power I held over her. She knew what was coming. I went out to the garage. I found my wife's riding crop, and hunting around for some other stuff -- in the end settling for a bamboo cane that I'd used to tie tomato plants to this summer. But would be put to a different use tonight.

She had composed herself again. She was standing stock still, trembling slightly, fearful about what was coming next.

The riding crop made her whimper slightly, and left some nice red marks on her ass and upper thighs. I was hurting her, but she was wriggling around so much, her legs now tight together, trying to make herself come again.

The cane was a different matter. It made a whooshing sound as it travelled through the air, and a ear-splitting crack as it landed on soft flesh. She screamed. She struggled to stand, and rubbed her ass furiously. But she didn't tell me to stop. Part of me hated to hurt her, another part of me wanted to carry on, I knew which part would win. It turned me on just too much.

J

'One more' he told me. Christ, one was one too many. Two? Shit, I though to myself, when suddenly stars exploded across my eyes, as the cane crashed home again. I almost fell, and started sobbing. Fuck, this was harder than ever before. I felt so used, so dirty, so ready to submit to anything that he wanted to do to me, that I just wanted him to carry on beating me, to fuck me like a whore, use me, break me, and turn me into his cum-drenched slut. I almost freaked out at that point, and nearly used the safe word.

But I knew what was coming next -that delicious, insistent tongue - licking, healing, comforting. Wonderful pain replaced by wondrous pleasure. I struggled to stay still as waves of pleasure burst through me, and left me shaking and sobbing, wondering how I'd got to this point, blindfolded and naked, trembling with desire.

Then an ice cube was placed onto the marks on my ass, soothing the pain, like cold anaesthetic. And the ice cube was pushed a little into my ass, and then finally into my pussy, where it melted quickly, water dribbling down my thighs like cum. And soon replaced by a cock, pushing urgently into my open, wet hole. Fucking me senseless. Splitting me in half, and filling me completely. I struggled to stand, so he took me over to the fireplace and rested my hands onto the mantelpiece. I was bent at the waist, head down, ready to take another pummelling, and his cock went at me even harder and faster. I felt hands on my breasts, rough hands, pulling my nipples, kneading my breasts. His cock was splitting me in two. He came in never-ending bursts, deeply inside of me, fucking me furiously until the need to fuck was sated.

A

I led her back to the centre of the room. I slapped her bottom lightly with my hand, telling her what a good little cum-slut she was, what a good little fuck-toy, my fucking little cum-slut. I knew she liked it when I said these things. It stripped away all veneer of civility. Reduced us to two people who just wanted to fuck.

Her ass was reddening up from my hand. Two nasty red marks were showing where the cane had crashed into her soft, beautiful ass cheeks. I thought back to a time over two years or so ago, when she sat at a desk at work, wearing a white skirt and with her little knickers visible underneath.

I was sure she caught me looking that day.

Now that bottom was mine to do whatever I chose to do to it. I pulled her ass open, put my finger in her mouth for her to suck, then, when wet, put the finger into the entrance of her ass, pushing a little way in, testing her limits once again.

J

The finger in my ass felt weird, and very, very dirty. He'd told me how he would prepare me for it, taking an age to get me open and oiled, and relaxed enough to take it. He said it would hurt unless I completely relaxed. I couldn't imagine his thick, heavy cock entering me, when even his finger felt painful.

But all of a sudden, he was after my pussy again, slipping into me from behind, as I knew he liked to do fucking me lazily, hands all over my breasts. He fucked me slowly at first, and then built up the pace, ripping into me, strong legs thrusting powerfully upwards towards me, cock like a piston inside of me.

We came together this time, and before I'd even recovered, I was on all fours on the floor, some cushions placed under my knees to stop them getting hurt on the floor. And then, once again, a hard, thick cock was pushing into my wide-open pussy, slamming into me. I was struggling to maintain my position on the floor; his weight was on top of me, his hips grinding down onto my ass, his cock angled so that it drove right into the deepest parts of me. Hands pulled on my hair my head yanked back. I wanted to be treated this roughly, to be abused and used like a whore -- it made me feel so dirty, and so completely fulfilled.

After he has burst inside of me for the third time that night, I was lifted up onto my feet again, and stood shaking, blindfolded, and utterly, utterly used.

A

She was an amazing sight. Her breasts were red and lightly bruised by insistent fingers, her nipples swollen. Her ass was marked, her thighs too. From the front, I could see sperm leaking out of her, down her thighs, sticking to her. In some places it had dried quite hard. I put my fingers inside her and pulled out more sperm, and spread it onto her tummy and breasts. I kissed her nipples, pulling on them with my teeth, hurting them, listening to her whimpering, as her hands went between her legs as she tried to make herself come again.

I took some photos.

I took off her blindfold.

J

The blindfold came off. He was standing in front of me, cock erect, eyes glazed with lust. He came towards me and pushed his cock back inside me, and looked down at me as he fucked me, as I stood on my tiptoes to allow him to enter me fully. He brought his mouth to my ears and started calling me a slut, a cunt, his bitch, his whore, his little fuck-toy. I knew I was all these things, and more, as he pumped his sperm inside of me. I vaguely recall footsteps behind me, or maybe next door, and a door closing. I was confused. But my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a massive orgasm ripping through me, like a jolt of electricity surging through my system.

K

I left just before A came for the second time. I couldn't believe how incredible she looked. I couldn't believe how much cock she had taken, two big cocks permanently ready for her, eager to fill her totally, over and over again. I was so proud of her. I couldn't wait to tell her. I wasn't even sure she would believe me. A had told me just how well she coped with any challenge put in front of her. I was already dreaming of what challenges we would present for her in the future.

Wondering what she'd look like on all fours, my cock in her mouth and A's cock buried deep in her ass.