The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He keeps one hand tangled tightly in her hair as He pulls back, gripping His cock and aiming it at her panting open mouth. She knows better then to close it after a mouth fucking. He gasps and growls as the first spurt shoots from the tip onto her cheek then the second into her mouth. The third down on her chin and the forth again into her mouth. She keeps her mouth open as He leans in placing the head on her tongue.

"Clean"

She quickly closes her lips around His cock, sucking deeply. Slowly bobbing up and down the shaft. Her mouth like a vacuum. It takes Him by surprise, He grabs the side of the table to keep His balance.

"Jesus slut! that is some suction you have!"

She tries not to giggle as she pulls back from His now clean cock. He pulls his jeans back up and tucks His cock back in and does up all the buttons but the top one. He looks down at her and His cum on her cheek and chin and smiles. She blushes softly still staying on her hands and knees.

"You may get down and dressed girl. Don't wipe your face either."

She slowly gets down from the table. Her body still trembling and her squirt drying on her inner thighs. She glances at Him as she puts her clothes back on, then getting back down into her open position. Her breathing finally slowing back to normal. He walks to the door and pats His thigh. She slowly crawls after Him, stopping and waiting for Him to close and lock the door. He walks past her back up the hall into the great room. Her eyes finally able to see the beautiful home. He obviously has a great deal of money. He walks over to a small desk and bends writing something, putting it in an envelope and sealing it. Her eyes watch Him as He comes back past her to the front foyer.

He scoops up her long coat and slips the envelope into the pocket. He snaps His fingers for her to come. She quickly crawls over and sits back on her heels.

"You may stand."

She stands, her legs still a little weak. He holds out her coat for her. She slides her arms into the sleeves and He turns her around to face Him. She instantly looks down while He pulls the coat around her and ties the belt. His fingers reach around and grip her hair tugging softly making her look up at Him. He smiles softly as He looks at His drying cum still on her cheek and chin.

"Your Owner is a very very lucky Man."

He leans in and for the first time His soft full lips touch hers. Kissing her tenderly. Her knees weaken at how gentle He can be. He pulls back letting her hair go.

"Make sure He gets that letter girl. You are dismissed."

He gestures to the door. She promptly turns around and opens the door. Twisting her head back a little to look at Him. Her heart pounding and thoughts of if she would ever see Him again rush through her mind. She blushes and for the first time she speaks softly.

"Thank You Sir."

She slips quickly out the door and practically runs to her car. Hopping in and putting her forehead to on the steering wheel. Her mind racing as to what just happened and for what reason. She would do anything for her One, and giggles to herself hearing His words in her head. "And you just might enjoy it". She shakes her head and heads home to her One.

She rushes in the door and quickly sheds the coat, pulling the envelope from the pocket, putting it between her teeth lightly and crawling into the living room, hearing the TV, knowing that is where He is. He smiles at her as she crawls in and kneels at His side.

He take the envelope and tears it open, sitting up He reads it out loud. She sits back on her heels and listens quietly, finally getting an explanation for what happened.

Darryl,

You are one lucky son of a bitch! You will have the merger You wanted. I know the community will be impressed with the training You did with Your girl. I only hope that I will get to play with her again sometime. Take care and see You at the meeting on Monday to sign the papers. I hope You enjoy the present I left on her.

Sincerely Master Blake.

He jumps up, reaching down and pulling her up into His arms hugging her and twirling her around. She giggles hard as He puts her down. He laughs softly as He sees the dried cum on her cheek and chin. He leans in pulling her into a deep passionate kiss. Her knees weaken as He scoops her up and carries her off to the bathroom to spoil her with a loving bath. Her pussy clenches knowing that her night is not over and the rest of her life will be with her One and knows now that she will do ANYTHING to stay His.

12