The Deal

Story Info
She must submit to being with him one last time.
3.7k words
4.16
38.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel stared out across the California hillside where she and Kyle had pulled over and parked. It was a typical spring day and the long dry grass was barely swaying. Kyle begged Laurel to "be with him" one last time. He explained he needed closure. The sun glinted off Laurel's engagement ring as she had one arm casually draped over the open car window. Laurel explained that was not possible now that she was less than a month away from marrying her fiancé. She expected Kyle to have a reaction but not the cool look of detachment as he said, "You will be with me one last time or I will tell him about us, and I have proof."

Laurel stared in disbelief. Kyle could not seriously be coercing her into being intimate with threats? Kyle replied that he was dead serious and that he was tired of Laurel always being in control of the relationship. Kyle explained that it was time Laurel experienced what it feels like to be controlled.

Laurel at a rare loss for words, sputtered "what do you want from me?"

Kyle explained he wanted one full night with Laurel where he called the shots. Laurel shivered, she was horrified to realize that that a part of her was excited by what Kyle was proposing. On the other hand, she was shocked and resentful that Kyle would threaten her. He claimed to love her and respect her. While Kyle was intense, he always treated her with adoration.

Kyle told Laurel she had until the end of the day to decide. If she declined, he would be having a conversation with her fiancé. Laurel's fiancé had just graduated from his MBA program and was staying at his family's house until the wedding. Laurel felt her stomach turn at the thought of Kyle showing up on their doorstep but figured if she could hold off providing Kyle with an answer he would back off this insane idea. Laurel returned to work but could not concentrate for the rest of the day.

Just as she was packing up to leave her office her cell phone began to buzz. It was Kyle. Laurel held her breath after saying hello and hoped that Kyle would begin by apologizing for his crazy behavior. Instead he asked if she had made her decision? Laurel attempted to find weakness in his resolve but soon realized Kyle was more determined than ever to follow through on his plan. Laurel in an attempt to buy time agreed to meet him at his studio apartment that night. He told her to wear what she had on at work that day. A black skirt with a button down shirt. Laurel could not wrap her head around this new version of Kyle, gone was the sensitive lover; replaced with this dominant asshole.

Later that night, after bathing and redressing Laurel called Kyle and he fumed that she was already late for their "date." Laurel had again hoped that if she gave Kyle enough time he would relent and beg her forgiveness for his outrageous behavior. Laurel heard a slight slur to Kyle's words and alarm bells started to go off. Laurel knew that when Kyle got drunk enough he "would go to the dark side" as their mutual friends liked to joke. Laurel had seen him be aggressive and disinhibited on a few occasions when he drank too much. Laurel pleaded with him to stop drinking and promised she was coming right over. Kyle agreed but told her she better hurry as he was growing very impatient.

Laurel arrived and found the door slightly ajar. Kyle was siting on a kitchen chair in the middle of the room facing his futon, the bottle by his feet. The room was lit by only a small light over the stovetop and the moonlight streaming through the large window that faced a neighbor's backyard. Kyle had lucked out with this studio. It was in a nicer area than he could actually afford, but still had the look of a college kid's first apartment. Aside from the basics, there wasn't a decorative item in site. Unless you counted a collection of beer bottles and a few framed photographs of friends either at bars or on vacation in Cabo. Laurel had been imagining that with some kissing and stroking, Kyle might be subdued enough to be at Laurel's usual command. Laurel could tell from his demeanor that she was again mistaken, even before he told her to come over and stand in front of him.

Laurel walked tentatively towards Kyle who was slouched in his chair in a white t-shirt and jeans. He instructed Laurel to slowly unbutton her shirt while facing him. It took Laurel a moment to register this was actually happening but then she caught the dangerous look in Kyle's eye and began to slowly unbutton her shirt, one button at a time.

Kyle's mouth went a little slack as he took in Laurel's gorgeous breasts in her black mesh and lace bra. He beckoned her over to him and ordered her on her knees between his legs. He instructed her to unbuckle his belt, which Laurel did with trembling hands. He pushed his jeans partially down and his cock was already hard. Kyle leaned forward and wrapped his hand through the long dark blond hair on the back of Laurel's head. He had a strong grip and Laurel assumed he was planning to guide her head toward his cock. Just as she began to acquiesce and move her face in that direction, Kyle held her head firmly in place, leaned forward and whispered in her ear to stand up and face away from him.

Confused, Laurel rose to her feet and turned away. Kyle told her to lift her skirt all the way up over her hips and to bend forward and touch her toes. Laurel felt herself involuntarily clench. Kyle had never asked anything so overtly objectifying before. Laurel lifted her skirt and bent all the over with her feet slightly spread apart. Her thong underwear stretched, barely providing coverage. Kyle directed Laurel to slowly remove her thong. Laurel did as told.

Kyle rose behind her and began to rub first her ass and then her breasts as he pulled her upright against his body, not removing her bra but tugging it down so that the top of breasts were exposed. Laurel anticipated they would move to the futon and things would progress in fairly typical fashion. Laurel was trying to figure out if she could actually go through with having sex with Kyle when he moved her toward his kitchen table.

He bent her over so her breasts and one cheek was on the cool wood surface. Kyle's hand was on Laurel's head keeping it pressed against the table. His cock was between her cheeks and pressing up against her ass in a way that was making her nervous. Laurel struggled to release herself from Kyle's grip.

He said, "Calm Down Laurel, I'm not going to fuck you in the ass."

Laurel felt herself relax and just as she was breathing a sigh of relief, reminding herself Kyle had never even asked for that...

"Yet," he said.

He backed off and told her to turn around and lie on her back with her legs up on the table and spread. Laurel was shaking, in part from Kyle saying he was going to fuck her in the ass, but also from his request that she display herself in such an obscene way. Regardless, she once again did as instructed. Kyle then said, "Now take your fingers and spread your lips further so I can see that beautiful pussy." Laurel felt her face redden in the semi-darkened room and even though Kyle could not have seen it he laughed as he came forward and put his head between her legs. "I know how much you love this and I'm only giving it to you because I love it too. His hot breath whispered onto her lips and she could not help squirming." He lowered his mouth to her lips, slowly licking all around.

"Tell me you are MY slut, MY whore!"

Kyle moved his mouth to Laurel's clit and began sucking in the rhythmic way that always drove her over the edge. Laurel was panting and moaning but trying to push Kyle off.

Kyle gripped her thighs and said, said, "I want you to come for me. No, you're going to come for me."

Laurel saw the fierce determination in his eyes and laid back. This time she obeyed when he told her to spread her lips with her fingers. She caught his smirk as he resumed his licking and sucking. As Laurel was getting closer Kyle inserted one then two fingers inside her. Laurel grabbed his wrist and begged him not to stop as she came harder than she ever remembered.

Kyle stood and loomed over her. Laurel was looking away in shame. Kyle took her chin and turned her face telling her took look at him. He then took the fingers that had been inside her and shoved them crudely in her mouth and told her to suck on them. Laurel instinctively shoved his hand away with a look of disdain. Kyle snickered pulled Laurel forward by her hips until she was off the table and in a standing position.

He looked her in the eyes and just above whisper said, "Get on your knees."

Laurel stood in place glaring at him defiantly.

"Now!", he said in a low growl.

Laurel slowly sank to her knees. Kyle had at some point re-buttoned his jeans but his belt buckle was undone. He removed the belt buckle doubled it gave Laurel a lash before tossing it on the table. Before either of them knew what was happening, Laurel stood up and slapped Kyle across the face. She moved quickly to retrieve her clothes expecting Kyle to try and stop her by blocking the door or grabbing her and pleading with her not to leave in his usual dramatic fashion. He just leaned against the kitchen table and watched her gather up her clothes. This unnerved Laurel who began blasting Kyle for his behavior while fumbling to put her clothes on. She even went so far as to call him a rapist.

He just said simply, "You know the consequences of leaving. If you can live with them, then go."

Laurel hesitated and Kyle said, "Or you can save your precious engagement by coming over here and bending over the table."

Laurel was torn, trying desperately to determine if Kyle would actually follow through on his threats to destroy her life and devastate her fiancé in the process. She decided she had no real choice, Kyle was behaving too unpredictably.

Laurel clenched her fists and walked toward the table and leaned forward. This time there was no instruction to slowly raise her skirt and remove her thong. Kyle rudely shoved her skirt up over her hips and quickly pulled down her thong until it was at her knees. He proceeded to explain to Laurel that she was going to be punished for slapping him and this would be the first of many punishments if she displayed any further resistance.

Before Laurel could even comprehend that this was Kyle uttering these statements she saw him reach his hand over her head for his belt that he had previously tossed on the table. She heard metal part of the buckle drag on the table as he Kyle pulled it by her towards himself.

There were several seconds of deafening silence and then Laurel felt the sting of the belt on her exposed ass check, again and again. Tears streamed down Laurel's cheeks as she realized Kyle had won. Her degradation felt complete though she suspected it was far from over.

Kyle stopped and when she turned to look at him she saw a look of concern and possibly regret on his face. He pulled her up and turned her to face him. He gently stroked her face and pulled Laurel into a soft kiss. Laurel felt a wave of relief wash over her, thinking that Kyle realized he had gone too far. He must have sensed what Laurel was about to say because he put his finger to her lips and shushed her. Kyle wiped a tear from her cheek and placed his hands on her shoulders and applied pressure pushing her downward. Once again she was on her knees.

This time Kyle unbuttoned his own jeans and pulled them off. He gripped the back of Laurel's head and guided his cock into her mouth. Kyle began to moan as Laurel sucked the head and flicked her tongue just under the base of the head. Kyle then told Laurel to deep throat it like the good little whore he knew she really was.

Laurel did as Kyle commanded. For a girl that grew up in a privileged world, all her boyfriends marveled that she could suck cock like she did it for a living. Kyle murmured that he was going to come on her beautiful face. Before she could protest he held her head by her hair and withdrew his cock and before she knew what was happening he was ejaculating on her face and breasts. "So fucking hot," he marveled rubbing his cum onto her breasts.

"Now, clean my cock with your mouth," Kyle ordered.

Laurel pushed him away and fumbled to her feet, running quickly to the bathroom and locking the door. She could hear Kyle whistling and opening the fridge.

"No worries, Laurel. You just get yourself cleaned up while I make some food. I've really worked up an appetite."

Laurel took one look in the mirror and quickly turned away, revolted by the cum all over her face and in her hair. Her mascara had run down her face and she looked as used as she felt. She gripped the basin thinking that she might faint. She steadied her breathing and the dizziness passed. Laurel turned on the shower and desperately tried to find a way to make this night end without any further humiliation but came up blank.

Laurel reentered the studio in a towel wrapped around herself. Laurel declined the offer of food but took a long swill from the whiskey bottle that was still on the floor and then another. Kyle warned her to slow down.

"Why," shot back Laurel, "afraid I won't be able to give consent?" Laurel took another long sip and let the bottle drop as she stared Kyle down.

"Go lay on the futon, take the towel off, I want to watch you touch yourself."

"Fuck you, Kyle!"

"Yeah, don't worry baby, there's plenty of time for that."

"Fine, let's just get it over with then. Come and fuck me."

"You don't get it, Laurel. I am the one in charge. You WILL do what I say, when I say it. Now go lay down."

Laurel sat at the edge of the futon and opened her towel. She laid back and her head spun a bit. She started touch herself and Kyle came closer. Laurel closed her eyes and with the other hand began to massage her breast. When she put her finger in her mouth to wet it for more lubrication, Kyle stopped stroking himself and laid down alongside Laurel.

"You are the most beautiful and sensual woman I could ever imagine." He put is hand between her legs and rolled on top of her spreading her thighs with his leg. He began by slowly rubbing his cock over her pussy, gently guiding the head over her clit.

"I'm never going to let you go. You are mine," he said as he pushed the head of his cock inside her. He thrust deeply and slowly inside of Laurel.

"You can't do this," Laurel pleaded.

"I can't not do this." Kyle said, plunging even deeper.

Laurel had always loved Kyle's cock. It size and girth fit her perfectly. He was large but not overbearingly so. It was big enough that it rubbed all sides of her walls at the same time. She could always feel his penis's every hot throb. He also knew just how to rub his pelvic bone against her clit. She tried to ignore the growing sensations but she could feel her breathe quickening and the heat rising inside her as each sensation got achingly more intense. Kyle was kissing her mouth, their tongues touching. He bit and sucked on her bottom lip in the way he knew she loved and again he told her she had to come for him.

"You are going to come all over my hard cock, now Laurel, now!"

These words sent Laurel over the edge. She buried her face in Kyle's shoulder and clung to him and her orgasm rocked through her. Just as she was hitting the final peak Kyle had sped up his thrusting, he ejaculated inside hot and strong just as she was coming. Laurel tried to search Kyle's eyes but he quickly turned away. Laurel turned on her side facing away from him covering herself with a sheet. Laurel was exhausted and feeling the effects of the alcohol. She knew that even if Kyle would let her leave she was in no shape to drive. Laurel drifted off.

Awhile later she awakened to a hand squeezing her breast and something hard pressing between her sore ass cheeks.

"Laurel, I need to have you like this," Kyle said in a low almost pleading voice pressing himself closer to Laurel.

"No! Kyle, please! I don't want to do that."

"I won't hurt you, Laurel. I will go slow."

"PLEASE KYLE, NO!"

"Have you ever done it with him before?"

"That is none of your business."

"Laurel, this is the final thing. I need to possess you fully."

"You mean control me?"

"Yes, I want to control you. I need to control you," Kyle said kissing her deeply and squeezing her nipple.

Laurel began to struggle under Kyle and push him off of her. He pinned her arms down.

"Im not going to debate this any further, I want you on all fours now." Kyle said and then gradually eased his grip.

Laurel slowly turned and got herself into position. She was is a state of shock, not really believing that Kyle would go through with this. Maybe he was just playing mind games with her and had no intention of following through with what he was saying. Kyle started to kiss her red cheeks and rub them. "Sorry I got a little rough, babe."

Just as Laurel was about to give a caustic retort, Kyle spread her cheeks and ran his tongue over her asshole. The sensation was so surprising and arousing that Laurel almost collapsed. Kyle continued unfazed, his tongue probing even deeper. This was like nothing Laurel ever experienced before. She felt her pussy clench involuntarily in response to what Kyle was doing. Kyle pulled back and when Laurel looked over her shoulder she could see Kyle was rubbing some kind of lubricant onto his penis. He moved up behind her and she felt the tip of his cock against her ass.

"Just relax, Laurel. It will hurt less if you relax as much as possible."

Laurel tried to breathe and relax her body out of pure self preservation. The tip began to push slightly beyond the opening.

"You are doing amazing, baby," Kyle practically slurred drunk on his own arousal.

He pushed in a little further and Laurel cried out. Kyle instantly stopped and backed off a bit.

"STOP," Laurel cried, tears trickling down her cheeks.

Kyle said, "I stopped, I am not moving. Just let me stay like this."

"No! Get out!" Laurel pleaded.

"Laurel, stay still! I won't move. I'll just stay like this," Kyle promised.

Laurel breathed deeply and tried to relax and trust that Kyle would not move.

Laurel felt Kyle moving the slightest bit closer to her every minute or two. After about ten minutes he pulled her toward him and he was fully inside her. He had entered so gradually that she did not feel that sharp, excruciating pain. Instead she felt his fullness stretching her and his cock was so deep inside her in a way she could never have imagined. He began to move her hips with his hands. Laurel could not believe his cock was really in her ass.

Just when she was trying to make sense of the sensation, Kyle reached around and began massaging her clit. Laurel could not believe how amazing the light touch on her clit felt alongside the intense experience of having a big, hard cock in her ass. It was a mix of pleasure and pain simultaneously. Laurel was also not prepared for how submissive this anal fucking was making her feel.

When Kyle whispered in her ear "I own this ass and pussy. You belong to me."

Kyle asked urgently as his thrusts became harder, "Who owns you, Laurel?"

Laurel's head hung low and she murmured, "You do,"

Kyle pushed her flat on her stomach and began slow, hard, deep, thrusts.

"Turn your head and look at me, Laurel! Who owns you?"

"You do, you own me," Laurel sputtered.

This sent Kyle into a frenzy. He thrust even harder and quickened his pace.

Laurel gasped and began moaning, primarily in pain. Kyle kissed the back of her neck and shoulder and slowed down. He withdrew his cock carefully and told Laurel to turn over on her back. Kyle pushed a pillow under her hips and pulled Laurel's knees close to his shoulders. He added more lubricant to his cock and very slowly began to enter her ass, as his lubed thumb began to rub circles on Laurel's clit. Before Laurel knew what she was doing she found herself pushing down inch by inch on Kyle's cock because she was getting more and more stimulated. Kyle began a slow, rhythmic fucking. Their eyes were locked as their orgasms built together in a chorus of "Oh Gods."

12