The Deal

Story Info
Wife becomes a slave to husband to pay off her credit cards.
3.7k words
4.21
56.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife makes a deal with me to pay off her credit debt.

When we had retired we had divided up the household bills so that we both had the same amount of spending money. I saved most of mine, she spent hers.

She had gotten a few credit cards and maxed them out. When I found out and confronted her about It, she tried the crying I am so sorry card.

"You have two choices get a job to pay them off or be my slave for a year and a half that's how long it will take us to pay them off," I informed her letting her know I was angry.

"I really don't want to get a job now that I am retired," She whined pouting. Trying to get some sympathy from me.

"Slave or job is your choice," I reintegrated.

"What do you mean your slave," She asked.

"Just what it says I will control you completely. How you dress what you do and when you do it, I told her in an angry voice.

She seemed to be thinking it over.

"You know I warned you when I found out you had a credit card there would be consequences if you abused them. I told her starting to lose what cool I had left.

"Alright I know you are right you did warn me," She said dejectedly.

"That includes sexually to," She said

"That's right so what is your answer," I said.

"Do I get any veto power?" She asked.

"Only for something that will last longer than the 18mouthes," I told her.

"Ok, enough either be a slave to a job or me," I said getting tired of the questions.

"Ok you win I will be your slave," She agreed.

"Good on you knees' and give me a blowjob to show how sorry you really are and you are going to swallow," I ordered her.

She had given me a dirty look but undid my pants and had taken my already hard cock out and grudging started sucking on it using her hand to keep it from going to far into her mouth.

"That doesn't seem like you are very sorry to me, swallowing it just the first step," I told her.

I was turned on enough by the prospects that even her unenthusiastic performance it didn't take me long to cum. She had tried to pull off, but I held her head down.

"There is punishment for not obeying," I told her.

She had gagged a few times and let some cum escape.

"Lick up what you missed then lick me clean," I told her sternly.

"Get me all your credit card including your atm card," I instructed her. She had gone to her purse and brought me the cards. I had her cut them up except for the atm card which I kept.

"Time to adjust your wardrobe," I told her.

She had tried to act like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Up to the bedroom," I ordered. I had gotten a large box from the garage and met her in the bedroom. She had stood there with a resigned look on her face. I think she knew what was coming. I was always trying to get her to dress sexier.

"Start with your underwear drawer. If the bras have padding in them they go in the box," I instructed her.

She had only 3 demi bras and 2 half cup bras left when she was done.

"Next the panties," I told her.

She had gotten the drift of this and had put all but the real sexy ones in the box. She had only 5 pairs left.

Next we had gone to the closet.

"All your skirts and dresses that aren't at least 3" above the knee go in the box also the tops if they are not tight and or sexy," I instructed her.

Next we had gone thru her shoe collection.

"You can keep 1 pair of tennis shoes for working out and the rest go in the box if they don't have at least 5" heels," I told her

She had 1 pair of 5" party boots and 2 pairs of 5" heeled sandals left.

Her closet and dresser were quite empty. Guess I needed to take her shopping she didn't have much left. I picked out a half cup bra and tight silky top a mini skirt and a pair of 5" heels. I handed them to her and said,

"Put these on," I told her.

"No panties," She remarked

"No," I answered.

Over the last few years she had started dressing a lot more conservative even though she was in good shape. That was going to change.

She had stripped off her clothes they all had gone into the box. She had then put on the outfit I picked out.

"You can see my nipples," She complained.

"Get used to it. Slaves don't get to cover up," She had given me a nasty look.

"We are going shopping to get you some clothes that meet my standards," I informed her.

"Dressed like this," She asked.

"Yes, that is a covered as you are going to be from now on," I told her.

"I can't go out dressed like this. Please let me put something else on." She pleaded.

"No, you agreed that I had complete control till the credit debt was paid off. Or you can get a job to earn extra money to pay it off," I said letting some irritation into my voice.

"You are serious," She said.

"Yes and your days of dressing like a prude are over. Get over it," I told her letting her know I had enough of her objections.

That had earned me a dirty look. I had taken her to the mall. The first stop was VS to get some more self-bras.

"What size," I asked her.

Then I picked out what wanted. She gave me a look when I showed them to her.

"They are all 1 letter size to small. I will be overflowing out of them," She said

"That what I had in mind," I informed her.

"Are you going to fight over everything?" I asked.

"No," She answered a little dejectedly.

"Try them on I want to see how they fit," I told her.

She took them into the fitting room I took a seat and waited. She opened the door to show me the first one than the other 4.

"They are perfect. Stay in there and I will pay for them and you can wear one today," I told her.

I paid for them and then give her the bright pink one with black trim to put on.

"Besides my nipples showing now so did my areole," She said.

"Finish getting dressed. We have some more stops to make," I informed her.

When we were on the way out of the store,

"You didn't buy me any panties," She remarked.

"You're not going to be wearing any most of the time," I informed her.

From there I took her to HT. I picked out what I wanted, 1 bright pink almost sheer crop top, 1 thin white stretch halter top and 1 semi sheer black button down blouse. 1 halter mini dress in white print and 1 red and black spandex low cut mini dress. 1 pink mini skirt, 1 black mini skirt and finally shiny gold micro mini skirt, I had handed them to her.

"You want me to try them on?" She asked.

"Yes. I want to make sure they fit the way I want them too," I told her.

She had headed into the dressing room I took a seat and waited for the show.

The all had fit good showed off her breasts and nipples legs and butt. She blushed a bit but no comet till she came out with the gold micro mini on.

"I will be showing a lot more than my legs in this if I am not careful," She commented. She adds, "I suppose I have to wear some of these now."

"Stay put I would pay for them and bring back what I want you to wear," I told her.

I had paid and gave her the black button down blouse and the gold micro mini skirt."Leave the top 3 buttons on the blouse undone," I ordered her.

She was blushing when she came out of the dressing room because her nipples were tenting the blouse the bright pink bra showed up nicely and the skirt was leaving a bit of cheek show in the back.

"You know how embarrassing this is?" She asked.

"You look hot and sexy get used to it," I told her. I had added, "Next stop was the shoe store."

I had looked around on the internet to see where to get the shoes I wanted. The department store at the mall had the three pairs I wanted. After we had located the shoe department,

"Take a seat," I told her.

I had taken the salesmen and showed him what I wanted him to get and what size.

While he was in the back she had cleared her throat to get my attention.

"What," I asked her

"I don't have any panties on and the salesman would see all of my privates, and the seat is cold on my bare butt," She whispered.

"So act natural like nothing is out of the ordinary," I told her with a big smile on my face. God was I enjoying this so much.

" I am going to leave a wet spot," She complained.

"Guess you better start carrying something to sit on in your purse," I said with an even bigger smile.

She had blushed but got it together by the time the salesman had gotten back. When she saw the shoes she groaned again. 1 pair of pink 6" high heel sandals, one pair of black 6" open toe mules, one pair of 6" gold stilettos all have lockable ankle straps and lastly a pair of pink knee high lace up boot with 6" heels.

By the time the salesmen had helped her try them all on he was shaking and blushing. She had just smiled the whole time. She had gotten up and walked a bit in each pair.

"Which pair was she wearing home," She asked with resignation in her voice.

"Your choice," I told her.

"Please put the gold stilettos back on they match my outfit," She told the salesman.

He held up the locks I nod yes. She groaned.

It was lunch time I gave her my arm and I had carried bags and we walked to the other end of the mall to the restaurant. The sound of those heels on that hard mall floor had attracted a lot of attention not to mention the micro mini skirt with just a hint of cheek showing.

We had gotten seated and ordered our lunch she also ordered a glass of wine. She had tried to take the shoes off to rub her feet.

"How long did she have to wear these?"

"Till dinner time," (She groaned) "That is just five hours you use to wear heels like that all day so I know you can do it," I said. I added, "You are to wear heels all the time even at home from now on. You should have another glass of wine you will need it for the next stop."

"What next stop?" She asked somewhat fearfully.

"The spa for nails, pedicure, and full wax job," I informed her. I added, "Your privates are to stay bare till debt was paid off.

She groaned.

When we got home I carried the bags up to the bedroom. So she could put the new clothes away. I picked up the box of her old clothes and put it in the attic. Went back down stairs she was bent over the back of the couch bare ass in the air.

"What took you so long? Fuck me now!" She demanded.

I guessed showing off got her hot. I dropped my pants and lined up started to push in. She was sopping wet. I was slamming away she was moaning and meeting my thrusts. It didn't take either one of us long to cum guess we were both worked up.

Chapter 2

After we had sex she wanted to take a bath. So she held her foot up wanting me to unlock the locks on the straps of the shoes.

I told her, "There was a charge for removing the shoes early."

" What?" she asked?"

"Blowjob and remember you swallow now," I said with amusement in my voice.

"You just came that could take a while," She said but was smiling.

"So your point, you are my slave I want a blow job you give me one case closed, I told her.

"Ok," She said with a big smile.

"Seeing as this is the first day I won't punish you for questions but after today questioning an order will earn you some form of punishment," I informed her.

"You have a job to do get to it," I told her.

She had got down on her knees and started sucking rubbing the underside of my cock with her tongue, licked the head on the upstroke. It had taken her about 10min and she took the load in her mouth and swallowed it then licked me clean.

"That was much better," I told her as I unlocked the locks.

"When you're done with your bath put the same outfit back on," I told her.

She had given me a nasty look.

"You only have sexy outfits to wear from now on so get used to it," I told her.

After her bath, she had put the outfit back on then went up and put what was left of her old clothes and then the new ones away. After she was done she had into the family room where I was watching TV.

"You have new rules till your debt is paid off,"

"The only time you are allowed to wear panties or a regular bra is when you are out somewhere without me,"

"Shelf bra or none around the house and no panties."

"Wear the heels all day even around the house.

"You have any questions?" I asked her.

She had thought a few minutes then.

"How long do I think it will take to pay off her debt," She asked

"18mouthes like I said before," I answered.

"What I did do with the rest of her clothes?" She asked.

"I put them in the attic."

"Are we still going on vacation still?" she asked.

"Yes and before you ask I will pack for you."

"That will be interesting," She said with a smirk on her face.

"Do I get to have some spending money?" She asked

"You won't need much I will be selecting your clothes and shoes from now on. You will get a $25-week allowance once you learn to give me deep throat blow jobs,"

A few days had passed she was getting used to wearing the heels all day. She was working on learning on deep throating my cock. She was able to get it into her throat a few times but not for long. That had always led to a good fucking afterward.

With vacation approaching I knew she would need some more clothes. When she went to get dressed after breakfast,

"We are going shopping you need a few more outfits for vacation," I told her.

We had gone to the mall. First was VS for a black half cup bustier, and two more shelf bras in nude. Then to HT for 2 more halter top mini dresses, 1 mini skirt and 2 more micro mini skirts. I pick out 2 pair's glossy spandex pants in bright colors. Had her model the spandex pants for me, you would defiantly be able to see camel toe and that she is not wearing panties. Then I had taken her to the shoe store told her, "You pick out 2 more pairs of at least 6" heels."

She had picked out 1 pair of patent leather 6 ½"stilettos and a pair of 6" bright pink hooker heels. I had thought maybe she was starting to enjoy this.

It had been 5 weeks since she made herself my slave. She was wearing the heels all day and sometimes all night. If I went to sleep before I unlocked them she just slept in them. She has learned to deep throat my cock can keep it down her throat about 30 seconds. The first time she managed to hold it in for more the a few second I had come right away. She seemed to have fallen into a routine 4 or 5 times a week she would assault my cock give me a hot wet blowjob demanding I give her a big load of yummy cum for her tummy then once she got me to cum she would keep on sucking till I got hard and again then she wanted to be fucked. She usually came hard and noisy almost immediately then begs me to keep pounding away till she would orgasm violently at least once or twice more. I almost never had to tell her I wanted any kind of sex she was hot and wonton most of the time.

Chapter 3

Vacation.

Packing was easy she only has sexy clothes I included 1 longer skirt. Just in case.

Vacation was wonderful no argument about what she was to wear. She would prance around in the tall heels and the micro miniskirts her sharp ass peeking out from under the skirt. Boy did she turn heads. She was really getting into being dressed to kill. She was almost always horny.

When we went sightseeing she would strut around showing off, would rub her tits against me acting wonton.

"I am so turned on I am dripping wet I am going to need to be fucked soon," she whispered in my ear.

Many a trip had gotten shortened to go back to the room to have sex. With her just having a mini skirt on she would get down on the floor as soon as the door closed and start demanding to be fucked like the sexy bitch she was. I was not sure who was getting off on her being a slave more.

The most memorable was a shopping at a mall. She was strutting along showing off her great body. I was walking with her and after the third trip up and down the escalator. She would stand with one leg up one step. Whoever was below us on the escalator would have a clear view of her bare privates. She dragged me the family bathroom, soon as the door closed she bent over at the waist demanded to be fucked. I slammed into her she was dripping wet. She came after 3 strokes. Then she turned around and sucked me off swallowed the whole load licked me clean and put me away.

We were going on an evening walking tour of the city.

"Put on you tennis shoes it is supposed to be mile walk," I explained to her.

"I left them at home. I haven't worn anything but heels on for 6 weeks I can do it in the heels," She said proudly.

It's was a night walk so I had her put on the spandex leggings. After about 6 steps, she might as well be naked you can see everything. God, what a sight she was. As we had been walking, I noticed that when the light hits her just right she had a small but growing wet spot in the crotch of the legging.

"What has got you so turned on?" I asked her.

"These pants are rubbing my clit with every step I take," She moaned breathlessly.

"It shows you have a wet spot here," I said as I put my finger against her clit gave it a couple of quick rubs. She blushed and collapsed in my arms cuming, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming.

After she had come around we had to hurry to catch up with the group. The next time the light was right the wet spot was real big. She just walked on like nothing happened. She was taking big steps to get pants to rub just right keeping her turned on.

When we got back to our room she pulled the pants down bent over the back of the love seat.

"Fuck me hard, pleaseee fuck your wanton slave hard," She begged breathlessly.

I had dropped my pants and slammed into her in one motion and started pounding away, she was chanting,

"Fuck the bitch; fuck the bitch; over and over." I managed to make her come twice before I came. We collapsed back on the floor she started laughing hard.

"What the hell?" I asked her.

She told me, "The last 3 mo have been the least stressful of my life. I don't have to think what to wear today. I love looking sexy. I never had the nerve to dress this way on my own." "I don't have to buy clothes." "And if I want pocket money I can get it."

She says, "Speaking of pocket money I need $25 let me show you what I learned to suppress almost completely."

She crawled over and took me in her mouth and started sucking. As I get hard she starts taking it deeper all of sudden she takes it all the way in her throat. She holds it deep in her throat for a good minute. Good god what a feeling, Then going faster coming up just long enough to take a breath Then all the way again. Humming and rubbing and licking with her tongue. With all that stimulation it didn't take long I started to come she impales herself and take my come down her throat. When I am finished she licks me clean swallows the last bit, sits down next to me and hold out her hand. I fish my wallet out of my pants and give her $50.

We sat there on the floor catching our breath. I asked her, "What she was trying to say," She says, "After the debt is paid off she doesn't want the deal to end." She says I am happy and carefree. If someone doesn't like the way I am dressed I tell them to talk to my husband.

The End