The Deal

Story Info
A kidnapping, with a hidden motive.
6.6k words
3.9
64.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adie_e
adie_e
7 Followers

I had been planning the meeting for so long. For months I had talked to her, first on the computer and then on the telephone. I had offered her a great deal; you help me find the pieces I was looking for and she would help me find the addresses. After all everyone knows how useless an Englishman is abroad. It would just not be efficient for me to try and find the places myself. It was sweet deal indeed... 50% on all the profits I made from selling the pieces in my antique store went to her. Too tempting to resist.

We met at my hotel and introduced ourselves at last; after all it had been months since we had started chatting. She had turned up in a dark trouser suit with a white button blouse. Her shoulder length blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. I knew she worked out regularly, we had chatted about it before. I could see the firmness of her body and guessed she could be a handful, in fact perhaps more than I had bargained on. I offered to drive. She told me no, she was quite happy for me to follow you. Obviously, she did not trust me totally. It was something I had not planned, but I could quite easily get around it. I handed her the address and we set off in convoy. My nerves were jangling as we pulled out of the car park. Had I taken on too much?

I followed her car in my rented car to the cottage. I did not need to, after all I had hired it and been there preparing for the past week. Once we had got there, we walked up to the door of the cottage and knocked on the door. Of course there was no answer, so I suggested we go around the back. She declined, so I said I would go round and see if the old guy was in the back garden or something. As I walked round, I wondered if I had been sussed and when I came back round, she would have driven off. I let myself in through the back and walked to the front door and opened it. She seemed surprised to face me opening the door, but I explained that "Joe" was washing up and had told us to wait in the front room. To my surprise, she entered and I showed her into the front room.

Once in the front room we small talked. However, after about 5 minutes she started to become a little impatient, asking where Joe was. I suggested that she went and had a look for him, as I had no idea myself. As she walked past me toward the door, I pounced. I took her off balance and brought her down to the floor, face first. I immediately sat on here to keep her there

"What are you doing" she cried, "Get off me, right now" I grabbed her right arm and brought it behind her. She started to kick, trying to get purchase to get up, but I held her fast. I took my set of handcuffs and clicked the bracelet round her wrist. I then caught her right arm and locked her left wrist into the cuffs. With her hands now immobile, she seemed to stop struggling. I did not trust for a minute that she was surrendering to me.

"Please just let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about this" she pleaded. I did not answer. I moved up her body, remaining astride her, pinning her to the floor. I took a ballgag out of my pocket and prepared to stuff it in her mouth.

"I don't like this. Please Mmmrph" her sentence was cut off as the ballgag went into her mouth. I strapped it tight and then placed a hood over her head. I started to edge down her body once more until I rested on her legs. I removed her heels and put a set of straps around her bare ankles. All this time she was mmphing quietly into her gag, probably trying to plead for her freedom. It did not matter, she was now captured.

Out of the bag I had left there, I took out a noose and placed it around her neck. I then hoisted her up onto her feet and threw the noose over the vertical beam above her. I tied this off tightly. She was now stood up, unable to move or kick out as her feet were bound. I went to her front and pulled her jacket over her shoulders and let it slip down her arms until it stopped at her cuffed hands. As I began to unbutton her blouse, she again mmphed as she realized that she was being stripped naked and knew she could do nothing to stop me. I cut off her bra and admired her topless body for a moment. I went behind her and produced some straps form my bag. I strapped her elbows and pulled them as far together as they would go. I then followed this by strapping her arms to her sides, the straps going under and over her breasts. Only when her arms were immobile did I dare take her cuffs off. I replaced the cuffs with individual straps on each wrist, but she made it hard by wiggling her hands. I yanked sharply on her noose. Her wrists stopped moving and I took them and crossed them. I secured them in place with some more straps, finishing off by securing another strap round her waist, pinning her wrists into the small of her back.

Once her arms and hands were secured, I untied the noose and placed her back on the floor. As she was laid back on her stomach, she tested her bonds, but could not move them. I rolled her on her back and she mmphed in pain, as it must have been uncomfortable for her, lying on her hands. I undid her trousers and lowered them down her shapely legs, along with her panties. I then took a pair of Chinese love balls and forced then into her shaved pussy. The cold of the steel balls shocked her as she tried to scream out into her gag, It came out as muffled mewing sound. She bucked to try and get the balls out, but the struggling only sent a wave of shock through as the balls stimulated her. She immediately lay still. I placed more straps on her thighs and just above and below her knees. I then released her ankles and removed the last of her clothes. I crossed her ankles and retied her ankles with the straps.

I took off the hood and she glared at me with pure hate in her eyes, but many questions also. She averted her eyes from me and rolled backwards and forwards on the floor, testing her bonds.

"Excellent stuff", I said to her. "That is exactly what I want from you. If you are to be a bondage actress and model, that is the sort of thing that will be good to photograph and video. Carry on struggling" She immediately stopped struggling and lay still and lifeless.

"This is no good. Struggle, I order you" She lay there and shook her head.

"No? Oh hell, you are no fun." I bent down and took her feet in my hands and bent them over. I put her onto her side and tied a rope to strap around her waist. I fed it between her legs and rolled her back onto her front.

"I'll tell you what then," I said as I pulled the rope tight into her crotch and looped it around her ankles tightly hogtying her. "I am going to leave you all alone here. You can just rot away, I don't care." I blindfolded her and put earplugs into her ears. I then went all the way through her straps and pulled each one painfully tight. She accompanied each pull with a muffled gasp of pain as her body was constricted. Then I set the videos recording and sat back to watch the show.

For a long while she lay still, I think trying to listen for sounds that I may still be around. Of course, the earplugs did enough to blot out any small sounds that I might have made. Her hands started to wiggle, trying to slip out of the straps holding here wrists together. This movement traveled up her arms as she tested the security of each separate strap. Then her feet tested their bonds, followed by testing of each strap down her legs. I could see she was keeping her movement to a bare minimum, so as not to disturb the balls inside her or the crotchrope. She gently tried to pull her legs straight, but there was no way they were going to budge.

I was surprised by this methodical approach to escape she was taking. I had expected a lot of fireworks and desperate thrashing, but what was happening was far more intriguing. I watched as she rolled onto her side and repeated the testing procedure. She was rubbing her knee on the floor, trying to get the strap above her knee to slip down. To do this though, she was paying a price. With her flexing and relaxing, both the crotchrope and balls were stimulating her; certainly in a way she did not want or need. Her mmphs were becoming louder, as I think she had decided that I had gone and no help was coming. It was up to her to escape. It took her a full ten minutes of this struggling to get the knee strap round her knees. "Clever girl" I murmured in a whisper so she would not detect me.

Although she had won a small victory over her bonds, she still must have known she had much work to do. She rolled over onto her stomach and wiped her face on the floor. Her exertions had caused her to start drooling. She lay still, for a long time, getting her breath back and calming her feeling of stimulation down. I noticed she was pinching her fingers together as she tried to work some feeling back into her fingers. I think she realized that she was finished if she could not feel her fingers. She tried to work her hands out of the straps around her wrists but they would not budge. She panted through her gag as she exerted herself and maybe the first signs of desperation began to set in. She pulled at all her bonds with all her strength and gave a long "mmph" as nothing gave way. She rolled herself back onto her side and began to work at the second bind on the knees.

If she were to get this bond loose, she would need to straighten her legs out while working the strap over her calves. As her legs were bent at such an acute angle, I could see that it was a physical impossibility, but I think she must have seen it as her only hope. Perhaps she saw getting her legs free was her chance for freedom. She pulled tightly on her crotchrope and worked the strap, using the floor to move the bond, but there was no way she could keep such an exertion up. As soon as she let her legs relax, the strap just slipped back to where it had been. She cried into her gag in frustration, rage at her predicament and the fact I think she was actually starting to get pleasure from the stimulation the struggles were giving her. She tried again, but was similarly frustrated.

Something inside her snapped, she seemed enraged. She howled into her gag, banging her head on the floor with sheer frustration. She started to buck and writhe on the floor, trying to break out of her bondage with brute force. This is what I had expected from the start, but she had been methodical and thoughtful. Now, all reason had been replaced with a feral rage, an instinct to escape overriding all other considerations. I could feel the desperation within her as she pulled and thrashed.

All this movement was having another effect on her. She was now being aroused so much she could not stop pulling against her crotchrope. Her legs now pulled in a rhythm, as she growled into her gag. I wondered at what she was thinking, the contradiction in her mind that such an awful situation could be giving her pleasure. Now she struggled for an end to the pent up frustration, no more worrying about freedom. Her hips pushed and squeezed against her crotchrope. Her growls got louder and louder, her pushing more and more frantic as she reached climax. In one last burst of energy she came and then lay on the floor, motionless, spent.

As the wave of euphoria passed she must have realized that she was still bound, naked and helpless with no way of escape or rescue. Quietly, she began to sob into her gag. It was with a mix of pleasure and guilt I undid the knot on her crotchrope and slid her legs down on to the floor.

"You fought well, Sugar", I said to her after I had removed her earplugs. I could detect a mix of hate for me and relief that I was still there in her manner. I pulled the gag out of her mouth. She started to kick out at me, but I put a stop to it by bending her legs and tying them off to hogtie her again. She instantly stopped fighting, shaking her head, pleading with me not to keep her in that position.

"I will kill you, you bastard. Let me go now. Now!" I laughed at her and told her that she was not going to kill me, not in a hundred years. I told her that I was going to release her hands and tie them in front or her, that it would be more comfortable for her. She nodded her head as I warned her that if she tried to fight me, I would think up another punishment for her. I rolled her onto her side and undid the straps on her wrists. Also I loosened the straps on her elbows slightly, so she could touch her hands together and massage life back into her hands. She lay quietly, massaging her hands.

"You did well. I am very proud of your efforts to escape. You are going to provide me with great sport" I told her. "Fuck off" she replied. I took her hands and crossed her wrists. "Don't touch me" she yelled at me and spat in my direction. Unfortunately, she missed, as she was still blindfolded.

"So you want to spit, do you? Well, I think I can cure you of that" I told her as I bound her wrists together with a length of cotton rope. I tied them tightly and walked over to my bag. I took out a ring gag. When I got back to her, I tried to put it into her mouth, but she resisted. I pushed harder as she tried to move her head out of the way. I grabbed her hair to hold her head still.

"You have a choice here, Sugar. You can either open your mouth, or I will push this straight through your teeth." Reluctantly, she opened her mouth. I placed the ring into her mouth and buckled it round the back of her head. I laced a padlock onto the buckle in case she tried to reach round and undo it. I then removed her blindfold.

In the week before the abduction, I had been busy. I had erected a pole and bolted it into the floor. I dragged her over to the pole by her legs. She struggled against me, but it was only half hearted. She knew she could not escape at that moment. I undid all the strapping and tied her knees either side of the pole with some more of the rope out of my bag. I undid her arms and knelt her up. I raised her hands above her and tied them a rope hanging off the roof beam. I then coiled the rope around her torso, pinning her to the pole, All the while she glared at me. I then went behind her and bound her feet together. I tied a rope to her feet and bent her legs upwards. I wrapped the remainder of the rope around her neck, immobilizing her head and keeping her legs bent. I stuck a little black box with wires to her leg as I slapped her calf.

"I am going to remove the balls from you. Would you like that Sugar?" I asked.

"Mmph" was all she could reply. Taking this as yes, I pulled the string that was attached to the balls and they slipped out. I saw the relief in her eyes, followed by the horror as I waved a vibrator in front of her. She tried to move as I inserted it into her, to no avail; she was tightly pinned to the pole. She groaned as I slid it up into her. I tied a piece of chord around the bottom of the vibrator.

"Now, my sweet, your hands would be much more comfortable behind you, don't you agree. I do not want to cause you any more pain than I have to. If I untie your hands will you obey and put them behind you?" her nod was barely perceptible, as her head was pinned so tightly. I untied her hands and, to my surprise, she gave them to me immediately. I lashed her hands together and also tied string from her vibrator to her wrists.

"Any struggling will upset your new toy, Sugar. So if I were you I wouldn't struggle too much. Now, I'll just plug in your new toy". Her body stiffened as I plugged in the wires from the vibrator into the black box taped to her leg. I could hear it humming slowly inside her. She whined, almost as if she were asking for mercy, but knowing none was coming her way any time soon.

"Now, I am going to have to go and hide your car. I will be gone for a while, so you will really be alone for a while. While I am away, consider this; I am the only person who can give you pain, but I am also the only person who can give you freedom. Don't spit at me again, Sugar. Talking of which, I have this for you". I showed her some sugar. I took out a spoon and placed it into her mouth through the ring.

"By the time I have returned maybe the sugar will have cured you of your foul mouth and I'm sure you won't have any spit left. I don't want you to get too lonely though. I thought I would let you watch a video. I haven't edited it yet, but I think you will like it very much. Welcome to your new career and see you later, Sugar'. I wheeled over the VCR and TV and switched them on. I pressed play. I saw a look of despair on her face as she saw her hogtied body on the screen before her.

"Goodbye for now, Sugar. You'll love the end. I've never seen anyone enjoying their captivity quite so much." With that I left the room and then out of the front door. I got into her car, started it up and pulled out of the driveway.

It was a long drive that I had to take to hide the car. All the while my mind was back in the cottage, wondering what she was doing. The doubts crept in. Could she make her escape? She certainly had the fight for it, but I think I had tied her up too tightly. I wondered how she felt about watching the video, watching herself struggling and consequently climaxing because of her efforts. I tried to imagine how she looked, bound and drooling as the sugar started to stimulate her salivary glands into overdrive. Of course she could not swallow, because the ring gag would not permit it, so the only place for the spittle to go was out of her mouth and down her body. How degrading would that be? Well, it was what she deserved for spitting, wasn't it? I also wondered if she had found the knot that held her legs up. As soon as she undid that, her legs would drop and the mercury switch in the little black box would ramp the vibrator up to full. I knew she would have searched and tested her bonds methodically, so she would have found it and undone it, falling into my trap.

It is always best to use someone's strengths against them, I mused to myself. So far, she had shown many strengths. That made keeping her all the more sweet. This having to leave and dump this car was a distraction I could have well done without. What if she was gone when I came back? It was not likely, but it was still a disconcerting thought. I parked the car at the train station I had chosen and boarded the train to get back to the cottage.

By the time I had got back to the cottage, she was exhausted and spent. She was limp, sobbing quietly to herself. The vibrator batteries had run down and, as I thought, her legs were no longer held up. She had found the knot. I could only imagine her dismay as the legs dropped and suddenly all Hell broke loose inside her, as she realized that I had laid a trap for her. I could only imagine her struggling to get loose before another climax tore through her senses. Of course I had it all on video, but it just would not be the same.

I held her head up to look into her eyes. I took out a handkerchief and wiped her eyes of the tears in them. "No more spitting now Sugar? Promise?" I said. She averted her eyes from mine and nodded her head. "That's good. Now come on, let's get you out off all this, OK? Are you going to behave?" A redundant question, I knew, as she had spent all her energy, but I had to ask. She nodded in agreement.

I quickly untied her and let her hands free so she could massage them. I took out the ring gag and the vibrator. She seemed relieved. I massaged her ankles. At first she pulled back, but thought best of offering any real resistance. After a while, she began to recover, so I cuffed her hands behind her. I then stood her up and walked her into the bathroom. I sat her on the floor next to the tub and shackled her ankles. I then started to run a tub for her.

"Come on, Sugar. We'll get all this gunk off you and then I'll put you to bed. You could use the rest."

"Why are you doing this?" she asked

adie_e
adie_e
7 Followers
12