The Deal

Story Info
Manipulated into a compromising deal by wife's new friend.
21.9k words
4.7
94k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now

Click – There it was; the unmistakable sound of a key turning in the lock.

'Fuck!' I exclaimed, surveying the scene before me; the skirt and blouse tossed into the corner of the room; my wife's friend straddling my lap, clad only in her lingerie. 'Get off of me!' I tried to push her off, but felt her resist, pressing me firmly back into the sofa. Playfully she raised an eyebrow at me.

'Well?' She asked, 'what's it going to be?' The key finished turning and was removed. My heart was thumping in my chest; how the fuck did I end up in this situation? I was a good man, a decent husband... that's not what this scene showed.

'Please...' I begged.

'Say it's a deal', she whispered, pressing her huge, natural tits against my cheek, pinning me in place.

'It's a deal.' I whispered as she stroked the head of my throbbing cock through the material of my jeans. I couldn't believe I had given in to her demands, it had serious, serious ramifications, but there was no time to consider that now. 'Just please, please, put your clothes back on...' the handle turned and I heard the door clicking open in the hallway. The deal wouldn't even matter now anyway; we were surely going to be caught. Why wasn't she rushing?

She winked teasingly at me, 'See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?' She jumped off and began to dress herself as we both heard footsteps on the laminate flooring in the hallway.

Fuck! My mind screamed at me, ears buzzing, head spinning. That's it - game over. In the moments before what I was sure would be the end of my world as I knew it, the crazy events of the previous couple of weeks flashed through my mind...

Two weeks prior

'Aaron, I'd like you to meet Jade,' said my wife as I walked into the room from work; 'and this is her husband, Glenn.' I smiled warmly and said hello to our visitors. The husband, Glenn, was a tallish, slightly overweight, normal looking bloke, seemed decent enough. The first thing that struck me about Jade, the friend, was her smile; it was warm and approachable, with a certain twist of mischief playing in the corners.

We introduced ourselves and exchanged pleasantries; my wife had met Jade a couple of weeks ago at a slimming class she had joined. I still had no idea as to why she had joined the class; she was a perfectly healthy weight, fitting easily into size 12 clothing, which suited her tall frame just fine. We had discussed it at length - with me accusing her of having body issues and her responding that I didn't understand how she had put weight on recently and just wanted to go to a group to get some advice and support. Meh, whatever, I thought; it gave me a bit of time to relax and play the computer while she was out at the class.

After the first class she had come home talking all about her new friend, Jade, and how they had clicked straight away. The only real difference that I had discovered so far was that Jade needed to go to the slimming club more than my wife. It's not that she was obese or anything, certainly not that; but she definitely carried a bit more weight than your average 30 year old. To me though, she looked just fine. I had already noticed the smile, but over the next ten minutes or so as we sat and chatted as a group, I took the time to check her out. She had shoulder length blonde hair, which she wore in a bob; it framed her naturally pretty face. She had chestnut brown eyes and a slightly squared jaw, but it suited her perfectly and didn't detract from her prettiness. She was shorter than my wife, about 5'6 or 5'7 and carried the majority of her extra weight on her stomach and hips - her round belly and big ass immediately drew my eyes; the tight blue jeans she wore that night really made it difficult to avoid snatching a glance whenever the opportunity arose. She had ample tits also and her top was just low-cut enough to allow for the occasional sneak peek too. She had what you might call a pear-shaped body, and it suited her just fine; I was very impressed.

Now I have to say that I have never cheated on my wife before. Sure, we've been married for a while now and my head has certainly been turned on occasion (I am a man, after all!), but it had never been an issue. I had visited the occasional strip club – stag parties and the like, and had the occasional harmless flirt with work colleagues and people on nights out, but it had never strayed into a territory where I would class myself as an adulterer. And that's just the way I thought it was going to stay. I was definitely attracted to Jade from the start, but my wife had plenty of friends who I had the occasional fantasy over and whose top I would try to sneak a peek down. That she had found another one simply seemed like someone to add to the wank bank (for want of a better term).

The meal progressed, wine and beer was consumed; they seemed like a normal enough couple. Jade was very friendly and chatty, mostly with my wife, but making sure to include me also. Glenn was a bit harder work; he liked his beer and tossed the odd derogatory comment out there, mostly, it seemed, aimed at his own wife. He made several references to how much she ate through the night and commented on a couple of occasions about how much weight she had put on since he met her... speak for yourself pal, I thought to myself, noting the swelling beer gut, but chose to stay diplomatically silent. Jade seemed to take his supposedly good-natured 'banter' with a weary resignation and I could only assume (rightly, I would find out) that it was just another normal night for her.

It was later in the evening when things took a turn towards the more interesting. A couple of bottles of wine and the better part of a crate of beer had been put away by this point. Glenn had taken himself off to the toilet and my wife was in the kitchen cleaning away some of the dishes. I was torn between going into the kitchen and helping my wife (leaving Jade to twiddle her thumbs on the sofa alone) or to stay and play the good host – Jade took the decision away from me.

'I've noticed you're quite pleasant to your wife then Aaron.' Jade spoke from the sofa; I had been the courteous one that chose to sit on the floor, allowing the other guests to be seated. I smiled politely in return; not really knowing how to respond to her statement. 'She's so lovely; I took to her straight away at the club.'

'She's been very complimentary about you too Jade,' I replied, 'I think it's great that she's made a new friend.'

'Well, moving forward, we could do more things as couples.' I think Jade must have caught some subconscious reaction to this suggestion, because she jumped on it straight away. 'Oh... Glenn's not normally so umm... brazen in his comments – I think it's because he's in a new situation.' She spoke, offering excuses for her husband's unsavoury comments about her appearance.

'Hey, you don't have to make excuses for anybody,' I replied, 'I promise I'm not making any judgements.'

Jade smiled and took another big glug of wine from her glass; the way she replaced the container on the table gave away just how inebriated she had become. 'Oh yes, you really are quite lovely aren't you?'

'Sarcasm?' I asked, slightly raising an eyebrow.

'Oh, gosh no,' Jade giggled, leaning forward; allowing me a full view down her blouse. The sight of those full, fleshy globes swaying forwards in the cups of her bra sent the blood rushing to my member. 'No, I mean it. I wish that I had someone... lovely... in my life.'

A silence followed, Jade seemed to be mulling things over in her head. I coughed to break the silence and was just about to stand, in order to offer to go and refill her wine glass. 'Kel says that you give good massages,' Jade spoke, slightly hesitantly.

'Hah,' I replied, taken aback, although I already knew that Kel spoke frankly to her friends about our more intimate moments.

'Nobody has ever given me a foot massage,' she whispered.

'Oh, I'm sure Glenn would, if you asked.' I replied, trying to re-direct the conversation.

Now it was Jade's turn to scoff; 'you must be kidding right? No,' she looked at me, holding my gaze as I rose to my knees, 'what I need is someone caring and considerate in my life.'

I had no time to respond to this latest statement. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway; the door opened and Glenn entered with a burp. 'I'll, go get some more drinks,' I said, picking up Jade's wine glass, grateful for the interruption. 'Would either of you like anything else to eat?'

'I'll have some more of them crisps pal,' Glenn spoke as I passed him in the doorway, 'but she's had enough already eh?' he spoke with a wink and a nod towards his wife. I politely smiled and kept my counsel.

For the remainder of the evening however, I kept catching Jade looking across towards me. Whenever our eyes would meet, she simply smiled at me, that hint of mischief twinkling at the corner of her lips. Also, I was very conscious that she slowly adjusted her position on the sofa so that her feet began to stretch closer to where I sat on the carpeted floor. Whenever I would glance in their direction, she gave them a subtle wiggle, letting me know in no uncertain terms exactly who she had meant when she referred to having a 'caring and considerate' person in her life.

I didn't think too much of it. Sure, she was clearly frustrated and, more than likely, unhappy with her marriage and love-life, but it seemed to me that she was just being a little flirtatious. That, plus the combination of drink, was probably responsible for how forward she had appeared through our conversation.

That was why, initially, I wasn't too shocked when she turned up at our house again a few days later – on her own this time. 'Oh, hey Jade,' I greeted her as I opened the door. 'Kel's not in right now I'm afraid, she's gone over to her mother's for the afternoon – I think they're off out shopping.'

'Yeah, I know that,' she replied as she entered the house – without really being given an invitation to. 'I sent her a text this morning, so I know exactly where she is.'

'Right,' I replied. 'So, umm, you want me to pass anything on to her?' I followed her down the hallway and into the living room, where she sat herself down on the sofa, removing her open-toed sandals as she did. Her nails were painted hot pink and I could see little flecks of glitter sparkling as they caught the light.

'No,' she replied with a wink, 'I came to see you.'

'Oh, right,' I sat myself at the opposite end of the sofa, as far from her as I could, heart pounding in my chest and fearing the worst for where this conversation seemed to be quickly heading. Sure, as I mentioned earlier, I had never been against the occasional flirtation or impure thought, like most men. But the reality of the situation made me more than a little nervous. 'How can I umm... help you?'

'How about that massage you promised me?'

'Look, Jade,' I began, feeling myself flush, 'we're both married. I'm not sure that this is something that either of us should be doing.' I smiled at her, hoping to convey empathy towards her marriage.

'I'm fed up of bending over backwards for that ungrateful bastard, letting him have everything his own way - including in the bedroom - and getting next to nothing in return.'

'I appreciate that Jade, but I'm happily married.'

'This doesn't have to affect anything in your marriage Aaron,' she whispered, edging closer to me on the sofa. As she did, she leant forwards. Today she was wearing a baggy fitting jumper; as it fell away from her chest, I was gifted with quite a deliberate view down her top. 'Kel's told me all about your obsession with tits.'

'Of course she has,' I whispered hoarsely, mesmerised by the sight of those fleshy globes in her red silk bra.

'What would you like to do with these?'

'I can't answer that Jade.' I replied. 'Please, I have a wife. I have no intention of cheating on her.'

'Would you like to touch them?' She whispered, ignoring my question. 'I'd like you to. I'd like you to feel them; I'd like to feel your hot breath on my nipples.' She edged even closer, leaning further forward, giving me an even fuller view of those magnificent breasts, swaying gently in their restraints. Her fingers gently brushed against my leg.

I jumped from the sofa as if I'd been electrocuted. 'Jade,' I tried to speak with authority, 'this is not going to happen. I would like you to leave now.'

She glanced at my crotch, chewing her bottom lip seductively. 'It seems that he doesn't want me to leave.' I blushed deeply, noticing my obvious erection in the loose fitting trousers I had chosen to wear that morning.

'But I do,' I replied, hoping that I sounded more convincing than I felt. 'Please...'

'Tell me that you find me sexually arousing. I haven't felt sexy for so long.' She tucked her feet underneath where she sat on the sofa, sensually stroking the outside of her left foot with the tips of her fingers. My cock throbbed painfully.

'Please Jade, just go.' I pleaded, 'I won't tell Kel anything.'

'I know you won't,' she replied. 'I'm so fucking wet Aaron; I can't remember the last time I was so turned on. Do you want to feel me?'

I fought the almost overwhelming urge to nod dumbly. My tongue was dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth; my twitching cock was the only response that she needed. She adjusted her position on the sofa again, allowing her hand to slide across her stomach and under into her under the fabric of her jeans. I stood, dumbfounded in the middle of my living room, as my wife's friend began to touch herself on our sofa.

'I can see that I turn you on.' Jade gasped softly to herself on the sofa. 'I can't remember the last time I had this effect on someone.'

'Please Jade, stop.' I pleaded, but I was having no effect on her.

'I want you to touch me,' she whispered, 'to taste me.' I watched the outline of her hand as she circled her clit. The tension in the air was palpable, I desperately wanted to pull my cock out and show her just how much I was turned on, but my desire to stay faithful to my wife prevented me.

'Even if I wanted to Jade, we're both married.'

'So you admit that you do want to then?' She asked, gasping softly at my veiled admission. As she spoke, she unbuttoned her jeans and began to ease them down her thick thighs, giving me a better view of her hand sliding under the elastic of her black, lace underwear.

'Don't do this anymore.' I stated, trying to inject some authority into my command.

This only caused Jade to bite down seductively on her lip as she continued to writhe under her own ministrations. 'I could certainly follow some commands you gave, but not that one.' She whispered. 'You make me feel so naughty.' I gasped as she said the last word; such an innocent word being made to sound so filthy meant that I was unable to prevent myself. Upon hearing my gasp, she smirked. 'You're enjoying this aren't you? You like how naughty I'm being.'

I continued to stand, rooted to the spot - no longer bothering to ask her to stop masturbating on my sofa, but unable (and unwilling) to take my eyes from her. She had planted her feet on the sofa, her jeans down at her ankles, legs parted. If it wasn't for the flimsy material of her underwear, I'd be able to see her fingers as they slid in and out of the folds of her pussy. I longed for her to remove her panties, but could not bring myself to join in with this game she was playing.

My heart skipped a beat when she stood to her feet, kicked away her jeans and began to slowly advance on me. I found myself backing away from her. I only had a metre or so behind me though before I came up against the wall. I stumbled against it as she continued to narrow the gap between us, her eyes never leaving mine.

'Cat got your tongue?' She asked, sidling up to me and pressing her chest up against mine, allowing me to feel her full, fleshy globes pressing hard into my body.

'Kel might be back any time.' I whispered as I felt her crotch pressing up against my thigh. I could feel the movement of her hand in between her legs as she continued to pleasure herself.

'Nuh-uh,' she whispered, leaning in close, forcing me to turn my head away rather than meet her lips with my own. She responded by nuzzling her lips into my ear - the heat of her breath sent tingles racing up and down my spine. 'I told you Aaron, I sent her a text to make sure that she was out all afternoon.' She reached her free hand up and began to stroke my hair as she continued her torment. My dick was throbbing so hard at this point that the slightest contact was likely to make me explode. 'I love how shy you've gone, it's cute. But Kel's also told me what a dirty little bastard you can be.' She gasped, speeding up the pace at which she fingered herself; her breath came now in ragged gasps in my ear. 'I want to get to know that Aaron too. Mmmmnnnhhh,' she moaned. 'I want to bury your head between my legs and feel that tongue that your wife has experienced. I want... ohhh,' she gasped licking and nibbling on my earlobe, 'I want you to make me come. Ohhh, fuck!' She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as she fingered herself to orgasm, pressing me firmly against the wall. As she came, she removed her hand from her underwear and began to grind her pussy hard against my leg. I felt the intense heat radiating from between her legs, her juices soaking through the material as she rode through a powerful orgasm, licking, kissing and nibbling on the side of my face, gasping, moaning and cursing.

'Fuck,' I whispered repeatedly, trying my hardest to not blow my own load as my wife's friend used me as a personal sex toy. It took every fibre in my body to prevent me from throwing her over the sofa and giving her the fucking that she so richly deserved for her torture and humiliation; the fact that my face was angled towards a picture of me and Kel on the wall gave me just enough resolve to resist.

Finally, as her orgasm subsided, it seemed that the ordeal was over. 'Holy shit did I need that!' gasped Jade as she finally fell away from me and stumbled unsteadily back to the sofa, picking up her jeans en route.

'Can you just go now please?' I asked, looking down at the damp patch on my trousers and blushing with shame at my inability to prevent the recent events from occurring.

'You sure you don't want me to take care of him?' Jade asked with a wink and a nod towards my groin. I must have found a steely look of resolve from somewhere because she bent over instead to replace her sandals. 'Fair enough, I certainly got what I came for.'

'This is the last time you come round here Jade.' I said.

'No it isn't,' she replied as she stood. 'What I came round here for was a confirmation of my suspicions. You certainly confirmed those for me.'

'What does that mean?'

'I'll see you soon Aaron.' She smirked as she walked past me, allowing just the tips of her fingers to brush against the tip of my aching, throbbing member.

'Oh, fuck, no!' I gasped as the contact tipped me over the edge. I couldn't stop myself. Without any further warning, I blew my load - right there in the middle of the living room. I grunted, red faced as I was rocked by a powerful orgasm. I screwed my eyes shut, trying to force myself to stop as I blasted jets of warm, sticky semen into my boxers.

By the time I had control of myself again, I found myself standing alone in the middle of the room. Jade had let herself out. I stumbled across to the sofa and plonked myself in it. What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

Somehow I managed to compose myself in enough time for my wife to not notice anything amiss when she returned later. I toyed with the idea of trying to come clean to her, but I imagined the conversation would go something along the lines of:

Me: 'So, Jade came round earlier and tried it on.'