The Deal

Story Info
Lesbian diaper play.
4k words
4.55
26.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christi11
christi11
14 Followers

The agreement:

Crystal woke up and stretched, she was looking forward to seeing Susan. She was almost giddy, having planned out their evening together. She quickly got dressed in jeans, a brown blouse, and tennis shoes. Brown eyes greeted her in the mirror as she combed her easily maintained brown hair, cut in a pageboy with short bangs. She grabbed the small brown paper bag waiting for her by the door, and quickly made her way to Susan's.

Susan greeted Crystal at the door with a big hug, and deep kiss, then took a step back eying the bag with suspicion.

Crystal took Susan's hand and led her to the bedroom. She went to the closet and started laying clothes on the bed. A white short sleeve halter top, white knee high socks, black platform marry jane shoes, and finally a short red and black plaid skirt.

Susan smiled "You want me to wear that? A school girl outfit for our special night? You've got it."

Crystal saw Susan's eyes dart over to the bag and slowly reached in "And this." She pulled out what was obviously a white adult diaper and set it on the pile.

Susan narrowed her eyes and stared at the diaper "You want me to wear THAT?"

"Yep."

"The skirt will barely cover it!"

Crystal smiled "That's kind of the idea."

Crystal laid the diaper out and quickly had Susan taped up, then Susan pulled on the rest of her clothes.

Crystal smiled and did the 'spin' thing with her finger. The platform shoes gave Susan's normal 5' 7" a little extra boost. At 120 pounds and a job that kept her moving all day she had fabulous legs, enough hips to have a nice curve and C cup breasts. Long blond hair and blue eyes, yep, Susan was the theoretical typical California girl, she'd get all kinds of attention tonight while Crystal herself would be pretty well overlooked, which wasn't hard considering she was only 5' 1" herself. She smiled and took Susan's hand "Come on, let's go!"

Looking down, Susan saw a gleam in Crystal's eyes which sparked memories of prior conversations "You want me to use this in public, don't you?"

"That's the idea. I brought you a change too, wasn't that nice of me?"

Susan rolled her eyes "Awesome, I have a feeling I'm going to need it. Where are we going?"

"But only one, and you get to carry it. You'll see where we're going."

Susan dug through her closet and came out with a small, cheap clutch purse, dropped the diaper in, and clicked it shut.

They got in the car and after a half hour drive Crystal pulled into the parking lot of a dance club.

Crystal bought them both diet sodas and the two found a table to sit at.

Susan smiled "Nice place, when are we going to dance?"

Crystal nodded toward Susan's drink "After you finish that. Oh, and by the way... Rule number one. If you need to go bathroom, you have to ask me first."

Susan replied "Why am I not surprised? Are there more rules?"

"Not at the moment but I'm sure I can come up with more if you want?"

Susan shook her head "No, no, one is plenty." She eyed the drink "Of these too, but I have a feeling that's not going to be the case."

Susan finished her drink "Now will you dance with me?"

Smiling, Crystal replied "Absolutely."

Susan left her purse at the table, half hoping someone would steal it along with its cargo.

The two girls danced, Crystal getting occasional glimpses of shiny white under Susan's skirt. Nobody said anything to the two but Crystal could feel eyes on her and could feel her cheeks warm "People are staring, I know they are."

"You're beautiful, of course they're taking peeks."

Timing being what it is, at that very moment, a young man stepped up and asked Susan "I'm Larry, may I cut in?"

Crystal beamed and Susan replied "Thank you, but I'm with my date and she's not the type to share."

Chrystal looked up to the man "She's right, Larry, I don't share."

Larry smiled and shrugged "Had to try, have a good night ladies." and disappeared into the crowd.

The song ended and Crystal took Susan's hand as they walked to their table. Susan sat and was surprised when Crystal leaned over and her warm breath washed over her ear as she said "I'm going to go get another drink but while I'm gone, you can work on this." and pushed her own drink, hardly touched, in front of Susan "No more dancing until it's gone."

When Crystal came back she set the soda in front of Susan "Here you go, I got you a fresh one." She sat down and slid her own drink in front of herself and took a sip.

Susan pouted "I have to drink mine AND yours? That hardly seems fair."

Crystal smiled "Well, I do want to be fair. You can pour whatever you think you drank into mine. But be warned, if you don't play fair, I won't either." and gave Susan an evil smile.

Susan thought very seriously about filling Crystal's glass. Then she smiled as she thought of dumping her entire soda into Crystal's glass, overfilling it and watching it run down the table and wet her pants. It would serve her right. She also though of what the consequences might be. And to top it off, she wouldn't do that to her love anyway. Ultimately she reached over and put about as much as she had drank while Crystal was away, into the other glass. "There, see, no shinangans." She leaned and gave Crystal a soft kiss.

As Susan worked on consuming the beverage they talked of small things, what had happened during the week, their jobs, general chit chat.

They were sitting at the table after their third dance when Susan nibbled her lip and reached across to take Crystal's hand "May I go?"

Crystal sparkling eyes betrayed the innocence of her voice "Go? Go where?"

"You're having entirely TOO much fun with this. Go to the bathroom."

Crystal smiled, her eyes sparkling as she gave Susan's hand a squeeze and said "Go ahead."

Susan's cheeks flushed as she forced herself to relax and felt the material grow warm and wet.

"Not too much all at once or." She stopped, letting warning sink in.

Susan let the flow continue for a few moments then stopped.

"Rule two, you don't have to ask after the first time, but you do have to let me know when you're about to go."

Susan nodded "OK." she looked at her drink "Do I have to?"

"I'll tell you what, how about we share from here out and I'll help you?"

Susan smiled "How much help?"

"As much as I want to give?" Her eyes twinkled and she let out a soft giggle.

A few minutes later another hand squeeze got Crystal's attention and she gazed into Susan's eyes and knew there was a new round of wetness being absorbed by the diaper. She smiled and gave Susan's hand a reassuring return squeeze, leaned, and gave her a deep kiss that lasted maybe a minute.

There was one more wetting before they danced again.

As they danced Susan could feel the added weight of the material between her legs and pulled Crystal in close whispering in her ear "I'm showing, I know I am, can we get out of here?"

Crystal purred "No, Love, I'm quite enjoying myself." She reached down and gave Susan's padded bottom a soft squeeze "I don't think you need a change yet." She hugged her partner then let go and danced away a few steps then back again "It's sagging a little but it's not bad.

Susan shook her head, her nerves causing her to nibble her lip "I'd like to change now."

"Are you sure you want it now? It's kind of early."

Susan hissed "Yes!"

"OK."

The two went back to the table and Susan was half disappointed, and half elated to see nobody had swiped her purse.

The two girls headed to the bathroom and into the handicapped stall. Christi untapped and lowered the wet garment to the floor.

As soon as the diaper came free Susan asked "Can I use the toilet now?"

Crystal shook her head as she folded the diaper and taped it closed "And start all over with the soda? I don't think so."

Susan got out the new diaper, and the two of them got it secured around her waist.

Good to her word, Crystal helped and drank about half of each of the sodas from there out.

Three drinks, three dances, and two wettings later Susan asked "Can I use the bathroom?"

"Haven't you been all evening?"

"No, I mean the toilet."

"Nope."

"This is a problem, I need to, you know..."

"What?"

Susan held up two fingers "OK?"

"Maybe you should have thought of that before using your one change?"

"Come on, I've played nice. You wouldn't make me do THAT, would you?"

Crystal grinned "I wouldn't make you anything. Are you going to safe out?"

"No, but not here, it's not fair to everybody around us."

Crystal got up and held out her hand "I agree, let's go."

Shortly after getting into the car Susan winced as her stomach cramped. She lifted up and all it took was to relax her clenched bottom. She immediately felt weight and warmth in the back of the diaper and thought to herself "Now what do I do?"

Almost as if she had heard Susan's thoughts, Crystal said "Sit, you can't stay like that the entire way home."

Susan carefully sat and tried not to move for the next 25 minutes.

They got out of the car and Crystal followed Susan up the path to the house to give her a bit of privacy from the neighbors on the short walk. When they got to the door she reached around Susan, unlocked and pushed the door open giving her a kiss on the neck as she did "I love you."

Susan took a few steps inside and turned "I love you too. Per our deal it's my turn now."

Crystal nibbled her lip "Yes, I got to be in control on our night out, now that we're home it's your turn." She smiled and looked sheepishly up at Susan.

Susan took Crystal's hand and smiled, giving it a squeeze "Come on."

Crystal followed, wondering what Susan had in mind. On the short walk down the hallway many scenarios flashed through her mind.

Susan lead them down the hall and into the bathroom "Take your clothes off."

Crystal slowly unbuttoned her blouse, lingering on each button to both entice her partner and delay the inevitable. Her shoes and socks were next, and finally her jeans.

Susan smiled "Bra and panties too."

Crystal complied, shimmying out of her panties, unclasping her bra and letting it drop into the pile of clothes.

Susan quickly removed her clothes, feeling the diaper's movement as she did and getting a gleam in her eye.

Crystal saw Susan's look and said "I don't know what you're thinking but it can't be good." and smiled, feeling a soft blush come to her cheeks.

Susan ushered Crystal into the oversized shower and followed her in. She squatted down and untapped the diaper, letting it plop down onto the shower floor. She leans in and took a lick of Crystal's glistening sex "You're turned on by me in a poopy diaper?"

Crystal's blush deepened "I'm turned on by you, the diaper is optional."

Susan took a half step back and reached over, pulling Crystal forward. She then leaned over and lifted the diaper up between Crystal's legs

Crystal stared down at Susan "oh my gawd."

"That's right Sweetie, now help, hold the back up like a good girl."

Crystal whined "Noooooo..."

Susan looked deep into Crystal's eyes, she could see a heady mix of 80% arousal and 20% revulsion "You want to make me happy, don't you? Are you going to safe out on me?"

Crystal swallowed and in the tiniest voice replied "No... OK."

Susan noticed the change in Crystal's breathing "You're going to help me put this wet, messy diaper on you. It's only fitting, you're the one that started this."

Crystal reached shaking hands down and helped hold the back of the diaper up, wrinkling her nose as the cooling diaper, and its contents made contact with her body.

Susan shooed Crystal out of the bathroom "You just go wait in the bedroom and stand around, don't you dare sit on anything."

Crystal tried to focus on what was happening inside the bathroom as a distraction and heard the shower come on. A few minutes later it turned off. There was a short pause then she heard the toilet flush and was a bit envious as she's starting to need to go herself. Maybe helping with the drinks wasn't such a good idea.

Susan came into the bedroom carrying a stack of about 6 towels which she laid on the bed. She laid down and beckoned to Crystal "Come here, snuggle on top of me." and opened her arms for her lover.

Crystal carefully laid on Susan and they kissed lightly, gazing into each others eyes.

Susan asked "Can you go bathroom for me? You got to watch me."

Crystal nibbled her lip and nodded, her eyes glazing over slightly. She relaxed and with a bit of concentration felt the material between her legs grow warm and soggy.

Susan smiled at her and patted the back of the diaper, giving it a little push against her lover's bottom "Can you go back here too? I know from the first one It'll hold more."

Susan saw the furious blush on Crystal's cheeks and the girl close her eyes "Nu uh, look at me." And gently laid her hands on the back of the diaper.

Crystal opened her eyes and smiled shyly as Susan gazed deep into her eyes. She could feel the heat of her lover's body and see the desire in her eyes. She gave a soft push, then a bit harder and felt her mess pushing the back of the diaper out, then had to push a bit harder as her body fought the increasing pressure. This also caused her bladder to release more warmth into the padding.

This was the first time Crystal had let Susan take control. She had always in control both of herself and her surroundings, and was feeling very out of her element. She hadn't thought her first time subbing would be like this, she figured it would be softer, but it was kind of her own fault as she had set the mood for the evening. She thought about what a gooey mess she was, in the back of her diaper, emotionally, and it made her blush when she realized she was a mess up front too.

Susan purred and moved one hand, running her fingers through Crystal's hair "Such a good girl." And gave her a soft kiss.

Crystal's breathing increased at having done something so naughty and being told she was good. She felt a trickle of wetness, pee if she were honest with herself, escape the confines of the diaper and trickle along her abdomen. Susan loved her even if she was messy and... She was wearing a diaper with both of their... She wrinkled her nose a bit, it was icky, and delicious and warm and squishy and slippery and.. and.. her hips took on a life of their own as she started to softly tilt her hips trying not to get caught, worried all the while that Susan would think she was disgusting.

Susan of course felt the movement and could see the desire in Crystal's eyes. She laced her fingers into the short blond hair and raised her leg a bit, bending it at the knee "Go on, you naughty little thing, rub, cum for me." She pulled Crystal's mouth down for a deep, soul searching kiss that devoured her lover.

Crystal was on fire by now, all caution and pretense of modesty gone she ground against Susan's thigh. Her breath came in gasps and soon she was cumming. Crystal felt Susan pulling on her hair and backed away a bit, fighting to keep her eyes open to share this moment with her partner. She couldn't figure out if she liked grinding forward against Susan's leg or back against her hand better, they both felt fabulous, and oh so naughty.

After the hottest climax Susan had ever seen she wrapped her arms and legs around the exhaust blond in her arms and they snuggled, letting their breathing calm.

Crystal finally pulled her head back and looked down with dreamy eyes.

Susan smiled from ear to ear "You liked that huh?"

Susan's smile was infectious and Crystal beamed back "Best girlfriend EVER!" And slipped her arms under Susan, hugging her fiercely.

Susan awwwed and cooed, rubbing Crystal's back and giving her soft kisses.

After several minutes of cuddling Susan asked "Do you have anymore diapers?"

"Not with me, no."

"Make love to me, make me cum."

Crystal lifted herself up onto her hands and knees then kissed Susan's forehead, the bridge of her nose, the tip of her nose, and finally a lingering kiss on her lips. She proceeded down to her chin, opened her mouth wide and put her teeth around Sam's throat biting very carefully then releasing. She moved to the junction of Sam's neck and shoulder and latched on with her teeth, biting, sucking hard, and lightly chewing which brought a moan from Susan that created an answering groan of her own. After a minute of this she released and backed away.

"My little nymph couldn't stand it, she had to" Susan was interrupted by a growl as Crystal darted down and locked her lips around her nipple, sucking and squeezing with her lips which caused Susan to gasp, her comment forgotten.

Crystal kissed her way down the smooth skin of Susan's tummy, her hands going to the breasts she had left, fingertips circling the hardened nipples. She continued to kiss until her lips found Susan's swollen mound where she planted kisses and loved on Susan until her orgasm had her lifting her hips from the bed.

Crystal kissed her way back up Susan's body and snuggled down next to her, her fingers drawing languid lines up and down her lover's body.

Susan smiled, soft rumbling "Mmmmms" coming from her as she stole a kiss, after which she said "I should make you wear that until the morning when my time is up, but I'll be nice and let you off. besides, you'd get the bedding, and the mattress all..." she whispered into Crystal's ear "stinky."

Crystal blushed yet again "It's a good thing you thought to put the towels down, I think I leaked a bit. I'm sorry."

Susan smiled and showered kisses upon Crystal's face "I'm glad I did too, and it's OK." She giggled "I think we kind of asked a bit too much from that poor diaper. You stay put." She sat up and looked down her body then got on her knees and used a corner of one of the towels to wipe off the bit of wetness on her then scooted off the bed. She reached and took hold of the towels "OK, sit up then kneel over the towels."

Crystal complied, feeling the mush squishing between her legs when she moved.

Susan wrinkled her nose "Stink butt! Come on, move it. Carefully!" She giggled.

Between the two they got Crystal off the bed with two towels held between her legs. Susan chuckled as Susan waddled to the bathroom where the two managed to clean up the damages.

After the shower Susan told Crystal to throw her mess away, then the two went to bed, sated and relaxed, and snuggled until they fell asleep.

The next morning Crystal woke first and watched Susan sleep for a while before blue eyes opened, the two saying "Good morning." at the same time which made them both smile.

Crystal laid her pillow against the headboard and propped herself against it, Susan moving to lay between her legs and rest her head in the cradle of Crystal's breasts. Crystal kissed blond hair and started to run her fingers through it. Both girls were letting out soft sighs of contentment when Susan said "That was your first time letting me lead like that and we kind of jumped straight into the deep end of the pool. What did you think of it?"

"It was neat. Hot. Fun. Disconcerting." She nibbled her lip "Arousing."

"I didn't go over the top when I had you wear the one I had wet and pooped in? The idea popped into my head and I just ran with it. Heck, I didn't know how I felt about it, let alone how you would."

Crystal, feeling shy, blushed and softly replied "No. It was slippery and gooey, but knowing it was yours was a big part of it too."

"And yours."

"Yes."

Susan tilted her head up "You went kind of crazy, it was hot to watch you poop for me but that didn't hold a candle to watching you get excited and squishing around and oh my gawd when you came, the look on your face, and your body." She paused and shivered "Thank you for sharing that."

If it was possible, Crystal's blushed deepened, she was happy, but she also kind of wanted to disappear.

christi11
christi11
14 Followers
12