The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let us get a few rules straight here Sugar, you will only speak when spoken to. Understand?" She looked at me with hate, but nodded her head. "Good, In answer to your question, I needed material for a movie I am making. You just met me at the wrong time, I'm afraid. By the way, I have always been under a false name, a false country. Even if you report me, I will never be found. And yes, if you behave, you will be going free. OK?" She looked at me in horror, finally realizing I had been following and planning this from the first day we spoke. I lifted her up into the bathtub and sat her down. I attached a chain to her ankle cuffs. She looked up and followed the chain to the ceiling, where it run through an eye and back down next to the tub. I started to wash her down.

"Get your hands off me, you bastard" she said with hate in her eyes "Let me go now, or I will make sure you are hunted down and killed."

"What was the rule, Sugar?" I replied, not wanting to get into this argument.

"Fuck your rules, loser, They are not my rules"

"I see," I said as I shook my head sadly, slowly pulling a ballgag out of my trouser pocket. "I told you the rule and you broke it. Open wide." She clamped her mouth shut and shook her head, her eyes challenging me. "Is that your final decision?" I asked. She nodded her head, a glint in her eyes. I pulled the chain, pulling her legs up. There was no way she could stop from going under with her hands cuffed behind her. She thrashed to try and escape. I released the chain and yanked her up from under the water.

"You bastard, you could have killed me" she yelled.

"That is the point. I don't want to, but I will if you do not obey me. Now open wide!" I said with all the menace I could muster. She froze as that thought played in her mind. I reached for the chain again.

"No, please no!" she screamed frantically as she sat there. She opened her mouth wide and looked at me like a frightened child. I placed the ballgag in her mouth and fastened the strap behind her head. I pulled her out of the tub and sat her down. I started to dry her down and she began to sob quietly to herself.

"Now listen to me, Sugar. If you do not obey, you will be punished, do you understand. For us both to get out of this alive, I need you to obey my commands. Do you understand?" She nodded her head, looking at her feet. I rolled her onto her stomach and hogtied her with a length of chain. "I am going to prepare your bed for you. You just behave OK?" She did not answer me, so I left her sobbing on her own.

I left her alone; not to prepare the bed as I had said, but to get a time out from her. She was pushing me to the edge. I had hoped she would have started to obey me by now, but she was very spirited. I guess that is why they had chosen her. Now I was wondering if I had taken on too much and I wondered if I should tell her the truth about why I had captured her. How can you tell someone you are going to sell her into slavery and you were really training them in preparation? I began to think about whether I could bring myself to break this person's spirit, a spirit I secretly admired. The consequences of going back on the deal would be immense for me, but I could handle the people who would be looking for me. I knew I owed the boss of the ring a debt of honor, but this was crossing the line, I felt. Suddenly it came to me. I made my decision. I would try and break her.

I returned to the bathroom. She was still there, hogtied. I undid the chain that linked her hands and feet and put her over my shoulder. I carried her to the bedroom and sat her in the middle of the bed. I uncuffed her feet and spread her legs. I then strapped them into this position. I then uncuffed her hands and strapped them into position. I inserted the balls into her pussy, she whined into her gag and shook her head.

"Consider this as punishment for your disobedience earlier in the bathroom. I am now going to leave you to get some sleep." I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.

While watching and editing the video that had been shot, I realized I was making a mistake. I was turning the pressure on her too much. If I were to just be nicer to her, then the 'training' would have more impact. I would go easier on her, but one last humiliation for the night. I switched off the computer and made my way to her room. I found her struggling, moving her hips as if trying to shake the balls out of her.

I knelt by the bed. I looked into her eyes and saw pleading.

"I can help you, you know. Do you want me to remove your gag and those balls?" She nodded her head, her eyes still pleading. "I know that the balls create great feeling inside of you. I know you need release. I will give you that. Then I will remove the balls. Do you want me to help?" She turned away from me, but I saw her head nodding. She must be ashamed of doing what she was doing. I removed her gag, while reminding her of the rule.

"Ask me to help" I said to her. She shook her head. "Ask me. Or stay with the balls for the night, the choice is yours"

"Please, please help me out" she said in barely a whisper. I let my hand move down to her pussy and started to stroke her. She moaned as she felt me gently stroking her lips, and then increasing the pressure. "Look at me" I said. She reluctantly turned her head to face her captor, a person she hated, but who was giving her the release she needed. I continued to stroke her. Her breathing became more ragged as she got closer to the climax. Her back arched upwards, trying to increase the pressure. Her eyes fluttered and her body began to shake as the first throes of her orgasm gripped her. I felt her come in a wave, which seemed to radiate from between her legs. Her body went limp and I stopped. She turned and looked away from me, ashamed of herself.

"Now about those balls," I said to her. She turned and looked at me with horror. Had I really tricked her and lied? "Easy, easy Sugar. I will remove them now; I just want you to understand I speak the truth to you, be the words bad or good. If I say something, I mean it, OK?"

"Yes" she replied. "Thank you for keeping your word" I removed the balls and then covered her with a sheet. I said goodnight and left her alone, bound in her room. 'Yeah sure,' I thought to myself 'if only she knew what I was planning, she wouldn't be thanking me for being truthful quite so fast'. I returned to the editing equipment.

I doubt if either of us slept well that night, although every time I walked in to check on her she seemed sound asleep. After I woke and finally got out of bed, I found myself sitting in the corner of her room watching her sleep. As she stirred I got up and walked over to her bed. She was her usual charming self as she awoke. I untied her arms and let her sit up. She sat massaging her hands

"For what happened last night, I hate you. I hope you die." She snarled at me. I tossed her the ballgag. She looked at me and the gag, a question in her eyes.

"Put it on sugar. You knew the rule and you broke it"

"Drop dead you shit" She snarled. I walked over. She flinched as if she thought I was going to hit her. I ripped the gag out of her hands and forced the ball into her mouth. She started hitting me, but I just didn't care. Once I gagged her I caught her flailing arms and handcuffed them behind her. She looked at me with terror in her eyes.

"Right you, you are coming with me." I untied her feet from the bed and grabbed her hair. I led her into the room where I had set up a metal chair, bolted to the floor. I nearly threw her on to the chair. I tied her feet tightly to the back legs of the chair, spreading her legs back and outwards as I pulled the ropes tight. "You still haven't learned have you? You think you are strong, you think you can beat me. Well I have news for you, Sugar. You are already losing." I coiled rope around her upper body as she glared at me. I pulled out some love eggs and switched them on. They started to vibrate in my hands. She flinched away as I inserted them into her. Only then did she realise that they were vibrating. She squirmed in horror as she tried to expel them, but quickly gave up as she accepted that she was stuck with them. She mmphed into her gag as she fought the sensation inside her. I pressed play on the VCR. An image of her bound appeared. She looked in dismay as she realized that she was in for another show, with her as the star. "I want you to watch carefully Sugar. I want you to see what you have become. Not the proud person fighting for freedom, but a common slut struggling only to please yourself. Yeah, look hard at yourself and try and tell me you did not enjoy the feeling" She shook her head violently, in denial. "I don't believe you, not for a moment. Remember I was watching you and remember what you had me do for you last night" A tear ran down her cheek and I saw shame in her eyes. "Why lie to me, to yourself? All you are is a dirty slut, rubbing yourself on someone's leg, like a bitch on heat." The floodgates opened and she began to sob uncontrollably.

"I once admired your fight, your spirit. Now I can't even bear to look at you. You make me sick Sugar. You deserve what is going to happen to you." She looked up at me in horror.

"All this time I have been training you to become a slave. I don't want you, not at all. Even as we speak a buyer has been lined up for you. Even as you watch this video, your new master is watching it too. And what a slave you have become. I have never seen such a bondage slut since I started doing this job. You disgust me. I can't even be in the same room as you. I'll leave you to struggle for your own pleasure. Enjoy yourself, and I hope you enjoy your new master. I think you are made for each other." With that I left the room.

I sat in the editing room and watched her struggle. My revelation had renewed her fight and resolve. She fought like I had seen no other fight. Even though she was hit by climax after climax, she fought against her unbreakable bondage. I considered what I had told her. Normally any person I had dealt with before would have snapped, but not her. My decision was made. I had failed to break her.

I walked back into the room. Even though she was exhausted, she was still fighting her bonds. I walked up to her and held her head so she looked into my eyes.

"It's OK" I told her. It's over. I was sent here to break you for someone who wanted to sell you. I have failed; I could not break you. I admire your spirit, therfore I am going to let you go, go back to your life. I will keep you here until dark and then I will take you to your car. What you do from there is your own choice, but I will never be found. I just need you to believe me, OK?" She nodded her head.

After I explained that I needed to control her release, she did not resist as I bound her and left her on the sofa, after she had dressed. I packed all the gear and blindfolded her ready for her journey. I put her into the estate section of the car and drove her to the station where I had previously put her car. I went round to the back of the car and untied her feet. I then took her blindfold off and took her round to the driver's door of her car. I opened it up and sat her in the seat. I then walked around and sat in her passenger seat.

"Well, it's over now. You will be free to go." I told her as I lit a cigarette.

"What now?" she asked. "Other people will come for me? You failed, bet they will not give up."

"They will not know about you. Only two people know all the details about you. I am one of them. The other is the boss of this so-called organisation. After tonight, there will be just one." I replied.

"What are you going to do?" she asked me, uncertainly. I just answered with a look.

"You were due to be picked up by him at midnight. All I ask is that you do not alert the authorities before the morning. I will phone them myself with the address. Come what may, you will never be targeted again. You have my word on that. I have to go now. You take care, and thanks." I told her as I handed her the keys to her cuffs.

"Thanks for what?" she asked me.

"Thanks for showing me what it was to be a good, strong person. I came to train you, you trained me. Who would have thought that?" I smiled at her. "I am going to take the head off this snake. Another will grow, but I will chop that one off too. And again until no more heads grow. See you." I murmured as I opened the door and got out of the car.

Epilogue

"So, that's why she isn't here. And you are the snake I was telling her about."

"I see. You'll never get out of this house, Anton and Ramone are outside and they are armed. As good as you are with that damn katana, you will be no match for their guns."

"Armed they may be, but they were dead as you entered the front of the house. It's just you me and my damn katana now, my friend. I need the information in your laptop."

"Oh, Over my dead body. You'll..."

"That was the general idea. I cannot let you live, you know too much about me, too much about her. I cannot let her be harmed again. I am going to wipe all of your people out. You have done too much wrong and I have aswell. She showed me what it meant to be a good person, I had forgotten."

"It doesn't have to be this way. You can leave without all this."

"You will stand against me some way or another in the future. Goodbye John."

"Not like this, it doesn't have to be thi..."

"I have a job to do. Sleep well."

12