The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want me now he's gone?" said Olga softly. "I can make you happy," she added, "come on, baby."

He went over to her and put his mouth to her ear.

"Don't think you can make it any easier by playing games. By right you should be going to the local prison and it wasn't my idea to let you off so easily, but I've agreed and I keep my word, but if you don't do as I say, I'll make you so sorry!"

Olga trembled at his words and held him to her naked breasts. She felt the tension in his arms and the bulge in his trousers and knew she'd have to work hard to tame this one.

"What do you want? If you don't tell me, I can't make it good for you," she coaxed in her softest and most tempting voice.

"I don't want you to say anything. Turn yourself around and get over that table! Part your bloody legs and keep still!" he ordered.

She did as she was told and, as her breasts were crushed against the table top, she parted her legs and waited with bated breath.

She heard him undressing and longed to see the size of his weapon, but dare not turn or move, and then the first thing she felt was his cock as it reamed the groove of her sex and she could feel the swollen thickness of its head.

Then it was at the small opening of her ass and she understood but, before she could take a breath, his swollen cock head was inside her and, thrusting at her with a series of hard strokes, he pierced her tight passageway.

She tried to keep silent but it was impossible, and she yelped at each thrust and her mind sought to comprehend the sensations, for she had never experienced such a thing before. It hurt, but there was nothing she could do, for it was something she had to endure and wished it would all end quickly. But he kept up his relentless pace and gradually the pain eased as her natural lubrication oozed around his cock and at last it became bearable.

To her surprise it became more than just bearable, and the sharp pains turned to pleasure as his thrusting penis found a new rhythm so that she found she could adjust to the sensation and actually encourage him to keep his rhythmic assault so that, before long, she heard him cry out a warning of frustration and she knew he'd lost his fight for control and he yanked his penis out of her and lay it across her buttocks.

Moments later she felt the splashes of his hot semen as they ejaculated up and over her back in a series of jerking shots and then finally he collapsed on her and was done.

He fell away from her after a while and sat like a dead man on the floor and she saw that his once powerful erection lay like a limp sausage on his thigh. He looked up at her and grinned stupidly.

"That was good, Olga! You're really great. How about you and me getting together at the weekend? Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"I don't know. It hurt at first. Maybe if you weren't so rough I might...."

"Saturday at 7.00pm then?"

"What about cigarettes? Coffee? Chocolate?"

"Of course. I'll see what I can do," said Frank. "Would you see me if I couldn't get you them?"

"I suppose not. After all a girl's got to live, so make sure you have them."

She saw to her dress, put on her briefs and wiped her legs one last time with the rag she'd found and, when she opened the door and saw that the rain had stopped she moved and, without a backward glance, stepped out into the night and made her way carefully for the hole in the fence.

**************

"Are you okay Olga?"

She caught her breath and then recognised Alex.

"I waited," he said in a whisper. "I wanted to know you were safe. Have they let you off?"

"Yes, but I've had to do what they wanted."

There was a silence between them that became awkward.

"Can I see you again?"

"Have you some cigarettes, coffee and chocolates?"

"I'll get them for you, Olga. I promise."

"Call for me at 10.00pm on Saturday."

He watched as she disappeared into the darkness and thought of the Saturday to come.

12