The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and held out his hand. I placed my hand in his and he led me to the bedroom. He quickly undressed and laid down upon the bed. I stood there watching him, wanting him. He said, "Vicki, undress and come to me."

I kept my eyes on him as I removed my clothes. He smiled at me and slowly stroked his cock. He was so hard, at the sight of him my pussy became wet.

I walked over to the bed stopping beside it. He reached up and ran his finger along my cheek and down my neck to my tits. He pinched my nipple and ran his hand further down slowly approaching my pussy. He parted my legs and ran a finger along my opening. He slipped his finger inside and said, "Oh Baby, you are so wet. You want me, don't you?"

I nodded to him.

He smiled and said, "Climb up here, straddle my face and let me taste your juices."

I did as I was told. I placed one knee on each side of his head and lowered my pussy to his mouth. He grabbed my ass and pulled me even closer. He ran his nose along my slit and said, "Oooohh you smell so good. I bet you taste sweet." He used his fingers to open my pussy lips. He gently licked my pussy, inside and out. He began to caress my clit with his tongue. He explored my pussy with his fingers and tongue. I was moaning and getting close to cumming. He said, "Baby, go let go and cum for me."

I tried not too but he knew just where to touch and suck to give the upmost in pleasure. After I came, I rolled over on the bed and was trying to catch my breath. He lifted me up and put me on his hard cock. My pussy was so tight as he slid into me. I was weak-kneed but I began to respond to his movements. He pulled me down and began to lick, kiss, and suck my tits. He grabbed my ass and pushed up into me hard and faster and oh so deep. I could feel my orgasm getting close. He reached up and kissed me, urging my mouth open so that he could tongue wrestle with me. With one final deep thrust he came and feeling him cum made me cum too.

I collapsed on his chest and he rolled over so that I was laying in the safety of his arms. We laid like that for a long time. His arms around my back caressing me. He tilted my head up to face him and kissed me, slowly and softly. I was exhausted but very satisfied. I dosed and awoke alone. I thought he was in the bathroom but inside I knew he was gone.

I got up showered and redressed. He always satisfied me but yet I was left feeling sad and lonely so I made a vow to myself not to let this happen again. I had to come up with a plan to keep this from happening again.

My week passed quickly and uneventful. On Saturday I was up and dressed and working in the garden when I heard him pull up. I was on my knees preparing my flower beds when he walked up behind me. He knelt behind me. He kissed my neck and slid his hands around me to cup my breasts. I leaned back against him. He whispered in my ear, "Baby, I love the privacy of your garden. Would you like to make love outdoors? Its cold so we will have to hurry. I can take you right here. We can do it doggy style, then you won't have to get completely undressed." He kissed my neck and ran his tongue down the back of my neck. He slid his hands under my sweatshirt to find my nipples. I was already getting wet. He slid his hands down to my sweat pants and began to slide them down. I lifted my ass to assist him, wanting to feel him inside me. I heard him unzip his jeans. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Baby, you lean over just a little bit and I will do all the work."

He positioned my body the way he wanted and sat back on his heels. He gently pulled me back to rest against his chest. He ran his hand down to my pussy and gave it a gentle caress. I moaned and rubbed my ass on his cock. He urged me to lean forward. He positioned me so that his cock was ready to enter me and then he pulled me slowly back against his chest. He quickly slid his cock into me as he slid his hands around me. He used one hand to caress my tits and the other to gently caress my clit. I began to lift myself up and down on his cock. He was so good. He made me cum and then with a final thrust deep into my pussy he came too. He kissed my neck and said, "Baby, you are good, so very good."

He slowly slid his cock out of me and pulled my sweats up and kissed me. He stood and left picking his check up off the picnic table on his way out the gate. I sat there staring after him, stunned. I finally went into the house. I showered, put on come clean clothes and made a pot of tea.

Later that day my sister stopped by. We made small talk and finally she asked what was bothering me. I couldn't tell her what had been happening. She knew something was wrong. She finally left telling me when I was ready to talk to call her. I felt bad about not talking to her after all that was one of the reasons I moved, to be closer to her.

I didn't feel like eating anything so after finishing my tea I went back to finish my gardening. I worked late into the evening not wanting to stop because I knew if I went inside I was going to think about everything and dwell on it too much. It was dark when I finally stopped for the day. I went in and ran a bubble bath and made some tea. I turned on the stereo and lit some candles and enjoyed my tea in the bath. I was relaxing in the tub when I was startled by a sound. I wasn't sure what I had heard so I lay there listening. I didn't hear anything so I went back to relaxing, adding more hot water to the tub.

I finally went to bed. I was awakened in the middle of the night by another sound. This time I got out of bed and went to investigate. I found nothing out of place so I went back to bed. I slept sporadically that night. I couldn't get past the idea that someone had been in my house.

Again my week passed quietly. I decided again to try to prevent a repeat of the previous week's activities, especially since it always left me so confused. The day passed and when evening came Steve's check was still on the mantle where I had placed it after I wrote it that morning. I had a relaxing dinner at my sisters then went home. I had a few too many glasses of wine with dinner. After locking up I decided to take a bubble bath to help me relax, especially if I planned on sleeping. I must have dozed off for I woke with a start when I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes and Steve stood in the doorway. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

He smiled and said, "Vicki, you look very relaxed."

I sat up stunned and said, "How did you get in here?"

He laughed as he removed his coat. He said, "You left the door unlocked, so I let myself in. I missed coming by to pick up my payment today." He was removing his shirt and undoing his jeans. He sat on the toilet to remove his boots.

I finally found my voice and said, "Well your payment is on the mantle."

He stood and removed his jeans and walked over to the tub. He stood before me with his huge cock hard and ready, and stepped into the tub. He stood in my bubble bath his hard cock above me begging to be touched. I tried to resist really I did but I just couldn't. My soapy hand found its way to his cock and began to caress his length. He moaned and then moved closer urging me to continue. I pulled his cock toward my mouth and gave it a kiss. I ran my tongue around the head and then gave him a quick dip in my mouth. I finally stopped and lay back to enjoy my bath. He sat between my legs and pulled me to him.

He held me close to him and said, "Baby, did you think I wouldn't visit you today?" He was caressing my shoulder with one hand and playing with my tits with the other.

I was running my hand across his chest and said, "I don't know what to think Steve. To begin with I know I locked up before getting in the tub, so how did you get in?"

He stiffened and stopped caressing my shoulder. He grabbed me and pulled me between his legs facing him. He stared into my eyes and said, "Vicki, you owe a debt to me and I will be here to collect that debt anytime I want to. Is that understood?"

I stared at him in disbelief. Finally feeling trapped I nodded in agreement.

"Good! I am glad we understand each other. Now stand up," he said.

I stood and waited to see what he had in mind. He sat up and spread my legs and began to tease my pussy. He instructed me to lift my leg and place it on the side of the tub. I stood over him and he ran first his finger than his tongue along my pussy. I was holding onto the towel rod and the shower curtain rod as he brought me to my first orgasm.

He didn't stop but said, "I am glad you like this, now lets go into the other room and see what else you like me to do."

I stepped from the tub and he followed. We didn't bother with towels. My place is always warm. We walked into the bedroom. He sat on the bed and asked me to join him. I went to sit beside him and he stopped me. He said, "Baby my cock wants a kiss."

I got between his knees and began to lick, kiss and suck his cock. When he was hard, he pulled my face away and said, "Baby, lets take our time." He stood me up and began to lick and tease my tits. I wanted him very badly. He turned me around to face away from him. He was caressing my ass and my clit when he asked, "do you do anal, Vicki?"

I was so aroused. I just mumbled something incoherent. He took that as a yes and began to spread my cheeks to see my asshole. He wet his pinky and began to circle my asshole in slow circular motions. I was nervous, I was aroused, and I wanted to please him.

He backed me up and sat me on his lap with his cock resting between my open legs. He kissed my neck and said, "I have been thinking about taking your ass since that day in your garden. I was so close then but held back. I wanted you to want it too."

He stood me up and said, "Baby, reach over toward the floor as far as you can, just for a minute or two."

I did as I was told and he backed me up toward his cock. He said, "Baby I don't believe you have ever had sex anally before. So here's the way we are going to do this. I am going to put the tip of my cock into your ass, as you want more back up a little and take as much as you want. Take your time and you will love it. I promise. "

He inserted just the tip and then reached around to caress my tits and rub my clit. As my arousal got stronger, my need became more urgent, I began to push back slowly.

He leaned up and ran his tongue along my neck to my ear and then whispered to me, "oh baby, that's it, take it slowly. Your nipples are so hard. I love how wet your pussy gets when you get aroused."He continued to kiss and lick my neck as he played with my pussy and nipples.

I moaned and eased his cock a little deeper. With his arm around me to steady us we stood up. He instructed me to place my hands on the dresser for support and so I did. He began to slowly move his cock out and then in never going farther in than I wanted him too. He kept telling me how he wanted to please me, and he was. I looked up. In the mirror I watched his reaction as his cock went deeper in my ass. As my orgasm began, I leaned back as he was entering me and he went in further, at that time he began to cum inside my ass. He held me tightly against him and bit down on my neck. He reached around to squeeze my tits and find my clit again.

We fell back on the bed and lay in each others arms as our breathing returned to normal. After awhile he eased his cock from my ass and rolled me around to face him. He kissed my forehead and said, "How was it? I hope you enjoyed it."

I purred like a satisfied kitten and said, "oh yes."

He stood and went into the bathroom. When he came back, he was dressed. He sat on the bed to put on his boots. He leaned over and kissing me deeply said, "See you next week, baby."

I watched him leave wondering what I was doing. I just didn't understand myself anymore. I had never been one to sleep around but yet here I was sleeping with him and there was no sign of a commitment. What was going on with me? I had to put a stop to this or I would never get my self respect back. I finally fell asleep.

***Please watch for chapter 2 to see what they do next.

Written by creamypeaches4u

12