The Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Lavannia share a late-night meal.
3.7k words
4.72
15.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Lavannia left the campus, and drove to an all-night diner near the campus. They unconsciously chose a table farthest from the few other patrons that were already there, and sat down. They were both parched from their nocturnal activities of earlier that evening in Dawson's office.

A waitress in her late 30s approached their table, and handed them each a menu. "Hey, folks. Coffee?"

"And a large water, please," Dawson responded.

"I'll also have a large water," added Lavannia, spinning the menu around to open it.

"You got it, be right back."

As the waitress walked away to retrieve their drink orders, Dawson pulled his menu close to him, and spun it in circles while it lay flat on the table. Lavannia looked up from her menu, and snipped, "Is that a religious, pre-meal ritual thing you're doing?"

James looked up at her, stopped and said, "No. Sorry. I come here from time to time. I know what I want."

"Oh." Lavannia paused, looked back at her menu, quickly made her decision, looked back up and asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, why?"

"You seem...put off or something."

"I'm fine."

Lavannia smiled a wicked smile. "You're nervous."

James stopped spinning the menu. "About what?"

"About being seen with me, maybe?"

"You're insane."

"A Goth gal in a late night diner with a guy who people would know is a college professor simply by looking at him, both of them looking like they just fucked each other sore. Which they did."

"Keep your voice down."

"What? Are you ashamed of doing me? Want me to stand up and shout it out?" She pressed her hands against the table, as if she were about to stand up and do just that. At that same moment, the waitress returned with their drinks. Unaware of the exchange, but that something was causing tension, the waitress placed their drinks on the table, and asked, "OK, whaddaya have?"

Smiling, Lavannia relaxed and focused her gaze on her new elder friend, who told the server, "Egg sandwich, mustard and tomato." Scribbling the order down on her notepad, the waitress turned her attention to Lavannia, still staring at James and smiling, her tongue on the corner of her mouth.

"Can I get a waffle?"

"Done. Be right out, folks."

James was not amused. "You would have done it."

"Maybe. I wasn't in the mood, plus I would have knocked the waitress over getting out of the booth."

James took a sip of his coffee. He made a hand motion toward Lavannia and asked, "So what is all this?"

"What, my outfit?", she asked. James nodded. "I love the look. Honestly, I'm not a true goth gal. I mean, I dress the part, but I'm not fascinated by death or sadness or anything like that. I like the freedom that the movement offers, but as a lifestyle, it's not me. I mean, there are certain elements of it I like. Vampires are interesting to me." She reached into her purse, and retrieved a pair of faux vampire fangs. She placed them into her mouth, and smiled, revealing the sharpened teeth to him.

"Aren't those uncomfortable?"

"Nope," she said, removing them. "They're molded to my own teeth. Very comfortable, as a matter of fact."

"And what, exactly, does one do with a pair of custom molded vampire teeth?" James answer was facetious, but genuinely curious.

"Wear them to parties, clubs...they have other uses, too." She grinned to herself as she put them back in their case, and back into her purse.

"So...do you believe that you're a vampire?" James approached the question somewhere between caution and sarcasm.

"No. I love the night. The darkness makes me feel like I belong to something. It's like a lover that you want and can never truly have, yet it's always there for you. I prefer the night, but I don't think I need human blood for sustenance or anything like that."

"I thought the Goth crowd had a hunger and fascination for death."

"Some do. Some are just going through the motions. Personally, I don't think most of them are really fascinated with it. I think they say they are because that's what they feel like they're supposed to say. They're playing the part, that's all. Some people call them 'poseurs'; I call them 'people still seeking out who they really are'. Seems like a fair label."

"Not everything needs to have a label, though."

"Touché."

James took another sip of his coffee, and Lavannia took a large drink from her water glass. He began looking at the scant number of patrons scattered across the restaurant, while she stared at him, organizing her thoughts for her next statement.

"I need to say something," she began. "I am not a slut. I am not a whore. You need to know that. I've never offered to anyone else what I've offered to and agreed to with you. I love sex. I love having it, and I love watching it. I always have, and hope I always will. I have every intention on living up to my end of the deal with you, James, but you need to know that I expect to be treated with respect, particularly outside of the bedroom. I'm not asking you to treat me like I'm your wife, but I'd hope that you'll treat me like I'm an actual person. OK?"

James sat clutching his water glass. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "OK. Why did you say that?"

"Because you can cut the tension at this table with a knife."

"This is new territory for me, Lavannia. Is that your real name, by the way?"

"What do you mean, 'new territory'?"

James had noted throughout the evening that whatever questions she didn't want to answer, she simply changed the conversation in midstream.

"I mean that," he began, then paused, and began again. "I haven't been with a woman in years. I'd only ever been with one woman besides my wife, and that was prior to our marriage. I'm not the kind of man who would just sleep with any stranger who came along."

"Then why were your yellow pages opened to the section listing escorts around the city?"

James sipped his coffee. "Touché. So why me, then? Why did you pick me to make such a bold proposition to?"

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Would you have done the same for someone else? Made them the same offer?"

"I don't know. I can't answer that question. I will tell you though that I have no regrets so far. You can fuck, James. Really."

Lavannia removed the lemon from her water, squeezed the juice into the glass, and dropped the wedge back in. She picked up her spoon, and began to stir. "Tell me about your wife."

"Ex-wife. What do you want to know?"

"What was she like?"

"Beautiful. Intelligent. Funny. Caring. She had a huge heart. She's a veterinarian. She loved animals."

"So what happened to the two of you?"

"Honestly, we just grew apart. We were inseparable for years. Our children made us even closer. At some point, we began to grow in different directions, emotionally. We still loved each other, but we just didn't click the way we used to."

"Did you fall out of love?"

"I think we did, although neither of us wanted to admit it. Nobody likes to admit something like that. Watching my children deal with the divorce wasn't easy. James was in college, and a little more mature, and handled it better than Jennifer did at the time. Jennifer is about your age, actually. She's in college, her sophomore year, and studying finance. "

Lavannia suddenly seemed disinterested in the conversation, and stared outside at the passing headlights on the highway. James stared out, as well, for a moment, then said, "College doesn't have to be like what you described, you know."

Their food arrived, and each began to dig in. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" Lavannia asked as she poured syrup onto her waffle.

"I have to finish grading those essays before Monday morning. I'll be back in the office early."

"It seems like you work too much," she responded, placing the syrup bottle down and picking up her fork. "You were there when I walked in tonight, and I know that class had to have been over for hours."

James took a bite from his sandwich, and answered. "When Lori and I split up, it killed me. My son was already out of the house, and all I had was my daughter Jennifer, and she spent a lot of time with her mother. I poured myself into my work to get my head out of the situation. I worked 12, 14, sometimes 18 hour days just so I wouldn't have to spend any more time at home alone than necessary. I'd never been alone, and I wasn't ready to start."

Lavannia felt moved that he would share so much of himself so quickly. She wasn't sure what to say. "I'm sorry," she uttered.

James reached for the salt, and lifted the bread of his sandwich to sprinkle it on. Lavannia tried to change the subject, sensing James' discomfort. "So, what would you like me to do tomorrow?"

James froze. He wasn't sure what to say. Many things raced through his mind. "Well, tonight was a good start. It's been a while for me, but I do love to receive oral. I..."

Lavannia began laughing. "No! I mean, what would you like me to do tomorrow, around your house?" James felt very embarrassed, and looked down at his sandwich. She quickly empathized with him, and asked again.

James thought for a moment, chewing his sandwich, and said, "Well, you said you cooked? I can go to the grocer in the morning, and pick up some things. You can cook something, I suppose."

"What would you like me to make?"

"I don't know. Surprise me. Other than that, do what you want, I guess."

They finished the rest of their meal in an awkward silence, neither quite sure what to say to the other. As incredible as the sex had been an hour earlier, their social interaction was very uneasy. Lavannia pushed her plate to the edge of the table, wiped her mouth, and took James' hand. "I'll earn your trust. I'm not some criminal coming to wipe you out. I promise." James smiled, clutching her hand, and said, "I promise I'm really not this socially inept. I'm out of practice. Give me a chance to relearn."

Lavannia smiled at him, and said, "So...let's go home!"

They paid their check, and left the diner. They drove through town to get home. The night blanketed everything, and people were milling around, enjoying their own nocturnal activities. As they approached a stoplight, Lavannia pointed out an older, unmarked building on the corner. "If you're ever going to bring another woman home to me, you can recruit there."

James looked at the building, and didn't see an entrance. He only saw windows on the second floor. "What the hell is that?"

"It's called The Truth. It's a lesbian bar."

"How do you get in?"

"Well, being a lesbian helps."

James looked at her, and offered a half-smile. "How do you enter the building?"

"Around back...and that's the first time I've seen you smile since I met you."

They arrived at James' home fifteen minutes later, and went inside. Lavannia drug her giant duffel bag inside and briefly took in her new surroundings. His living room was large, containing many bookshelves full of books, a leather couch, and a stereo system. "No TV?", she asked.

"Just a small one in the bedroom. I don't watch much TV these days."

"Is that where I'm sleeping? Your bedroom, with you?"

"You can, if you like. Or there's the couch, or perhaps Jennifer's old room..."

"With you is good," she replied instantly, upon hearing her other options. She took her bag, and followed James back to her new sleeping area. Lavannia removed her dress and sandals, and climbed into bed nude. James, still nervous, chose to leave the room in order to change into a pair of athletic shorts, and a T-shirt. He was unable to hide his uneasiness, although he was aroused at looking at a beautiful young woman in his bed, waiting for him. This was the first time, however, that woman wasn't his wife.

"Come on, I won't bite. Tonight." she said.

James climbed in bed next to her, unsure if he should wrap his arm around her or not. He wanted to, but felt very awkward. Again, he had trouble concealing that fact.

"James, you can touch me, if you like. You just put your mouth in places on my body that it wasn't designed for; a little touching in bed is allowed if we're sleeping together. James wrapped his arm around her, and absorbed the touch of her smooth, velvet-like skin. Lavannia rolled onto her other side, with her back facing James. "Good night, love."

"Good night."

When Lavania awakened, she was alone. Daylight was pouring in through the window. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes. She lay back on the bed for a moment, in the middle. She stretched out completely, imagining James fucking her there. After a moment of fantasy, she stood up, and grabbed her bag. She opened it, and began to sort through it. She pulled out a few CDs, her toiletry bag, and some fresh clothes. She stepped into the hallway, and shouted her new landlord's name. No answer. She wandered into the living room area. The time was almost 5pm, and she had been sleeping for nearly 14 hours. She was used to sleeping during the daytime, but that was at home. She told herself she must have been exhausted to have slept that long in a strange bed. She ran her fingers through her thick black hair, and turned around to notice something on the kitchen island.

In the middle of the island sat a fresh bouquet of red roses in a vase. The closer Lavannia got to them, the more aromatic they became. There was also a sheet of paper, folded in half with her name written on it. She opened it to read :

Lavannia,

I went food shopping today, and bought some different things. I have no idea what you like, other than waffles, so I took some chances. You also said that you liked to cook, so I bought some meat, vegetables, and seasonings. I have no idea what your culinary skills are like, so if you can make something, great. If not, we'll deal with it later. Just surprise me.

I know I'm socially inept. I've not had to talk to a woman in a social situation for several years. I keep bringing that up because I feel the need to apologize for my aloofness. I promise to work on it, and get better. Just as you asked me to take a chance on you, I'm asking you to do the same with me.

I'll be gone most of the day, probably returning tonight. See you then. Make yourself at home.

James

She smiled as she folded the letter back. Unlike most men her age, he was able to recognize his flaws. Although she had no romantic interest in James, his vulnerability made him more attractive to her. She opened the note, and reread it. She stopped halfway through it at the words 'surprise me'. Her mind began to race with ideas.

It was dark when James arrived home a few hours later. As he approached the door, he heard a loud, constant thumping sound coming from inside. He opened the door to his house, and when he went inside, all the lights were off. Only candles illuminated the living room, the combination of the various scents filling the air. Scattered all over the floor were rose petals, and the rapid beats of techno music were the only audible sounds. James began to make his way across the room to turn down the music, he felt himself grabbed from behind.

He loved Lavannia's scent, and loved her touch. He could feel her breath on his neck as her arms wrapped around him from behind. One of her hands began to slide down to his crotch. She squeezed his cock gently, and then began to unbuckle his pants. Her lips kissed the back of his neck gently, while she did, and as his pants came undone, she grabbed his cock again, this time squeezing a little harder. James also felt her begin to bite into his neck gently, but it was not human teeth that he felt pushing into his skin.

They were fangs.

All at once, Lavannia grabbed his crotch with authority, and bit into his neck with equal force. "UNGH!" was James' response, falling to his knees. He had never experienced anything like this, and his feelings were somewhere between fear and complete arousal. Still on his knees, he turned to face her. What he saw before him shifted the feelings he felt far more towards arousal.

Lavannia stood before him, with her hair flowing over her face and down her back. Her lips were as black as her hair, and her vampire teeth were visible as she smiled down at him. She wore a red, frilly, corset-style dress, hanging as low as the middle of her thighs. She wore black leather boots that began where the dress ended. Her confidence projected sex, and in her mind as well as James', there was no more sexier woman alive than the one standing over him.

"You told me to surprise you," she began. "So..surprise."

"I want you," he said. "I want to fuck you right now."

"Uh uh, not yet. You have to earn it."

"How?" James knew this game was his to control, but he liked being the pawn. For now.

She propped her leg on a nearby chair, opening her legs for him. She pulled the black silk panties she wore underneath her garb to the side. "Come eat me."

James crawled over to her on all fours, then slowly licked his way up her boots, and finally into her wet pussy. Her taste was divine to him not because she was the first woman he had been with in years, but because she dripped sexuality. She was both confident and alluring, and James again found himself on his knees, serving her, and happy to be doing so.

Lavannia began to grind herself on his face, massaging his face with her moist, pink flesh. James tugged gently on her protruding labia, while his tongue whipped away at her clit. She had no idea, when she made her initial proposition to him, that he would actually be sexually talented. She quickly felt her body delivering an intense orgasm. She grabbed his hair as her body quaked in the aftermath of her orgasm. The constant hammering of the techno beats continued as she fell to the floor, ready to receive James inside of her. He stood up, undressing as he walked away, and said, "Get on the couch. I'll be right back."

Lavannia crawled to the couch, still dressed in her garb as James returned quickly. Completely naked now, he held in his hand a pair of handcuffs. "Mmm...nice," Lavannia said.

"Turn over. On your stomach," James demanded.

Obediently, Lavannia rolled onto her stomach. She felt James grab her left wrist, pulling it behind her back. He then grabbed her right wrist, and fastened them both in handcuffs behind her back. James then grabbed his cock, and positioned himself in between Lavannia's legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her moist vaginal lips, listening to her moan quietly. His cock began to get harder as Lavannia braced her left foot on the floor in anticipation of James' entering of her.

All at once, James shoved himself inside her, and began to fuck her. Hard. Her moan upon penetration showed that she had no objections to his mild BDSM fetish, and that she was enjoying being a prisoner, of sorts. James grabbed her bound wrists for leverage, and elevated his thrusts to a fiercer level. He looked at Lavannia's face, which he found more beautiful all the time, coupled with her vampire look, awakened something inside of him; a raw, sexual vigor that he had forgotten since his wife left him. His current environment – the music, the darkness, and the woman he was with – all served to help reconnect him with his own sexuality.

Lavannia's loved listening to his grunting, and loved that he wanted her so badly that he didn't bother to undress her at all. There was something empowering about being wanted so badly. The handcuffs were unexpected, yet welcomed. The longer she wore them, the more aroused she became.

He tightened his grip on Lavannia's handcuffed wrists as he exploded inside of her. He held onto them like a bridle. Lavannia's face broke into a huge smile as she felt her elder friend explode inside of her. She tightened her vaginal muscles around his cock, trying to get every drop out of him and into her, wanting to give him the maximum pleasure possible.

12